Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Empty Re: Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members]

Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Skiel reached out, trying to reconnect himself to Elisha, the battle outside ravaging her mind. Another man was protecting her, but this must end soon, or someone would get seriously hurt. With all his might, he reached, and finally connected. A whisper floated up in to Elisha's mind, calming her as the presence of Skiel returned. Why don't you let me take over Elisha? You've done enough. Nodding, Pale blue scales formed over her body, then came the pale blue wings. Her female voice was replaced with his male draconic voice. Slowly, Skiel raised her hands in to the air, dropping her Seishin Buki to the ground. Then he slowly backed away from them, looking Schrodinger in the eye.

"Is there any way we can stop this fighting here? I kinda would rather not die."

He then looked at the new comer, shaking his head slightly.

"Thanks for protecting us until now, but please, this senseless violence needs to stop. Besides, it isn't that mans fault, what happened here. It is mine, if only I could have persuaded Elisha not to act so stupidly we wouldn't be sitting here having this discussion."

Looking back at Schrodinger, he spoke directly at him.

"I'm sorry for how I acted before, I was just afraid you would hurt Elisha. Please, can we just stop this fighting and talk things out? Sheesh, I really screwed up today, how many times did she almost get killed? Look, what do you want from me, I'll do anything, just please, let's stop this."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Empty Re: Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members]

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"...You...You...You…"

The male muttered repeatedly, looking at Elisha's body as the latter transformed once again, becoming like Skiel once again. The male's mouth slowly opened in a snarl, as the demonic energy around his body began to flash and spark, as if a terrible monster was about to appear, about to come from deep in his soul and emerge, consuming everything around it in a massive fit of hunger. His rage was palpable in the air, his jaw slightly open, hot, fiery breath easing out of it as he stood there, as without warning the dragon looked the beast in the eye, as the beast looked back at her, pure animalistic fury staring back, a force that would make Skiel sick to his stomach, paralyzed with sheer terror at this force before him.

'This path only has ONE ending…" He breathed out, although it became clear it was a struggle to keep himself together, looking at the other man. "I am Schrödinger Yuudeshi, Gremlin Commander of the Yayjuu and envoy of Shadin Yuudeshi. I am here to dispel a threat that was made to destroy the entirety of Karakura and the Yayjuu in particular. There is no way that I can yield in this situation and I will continue to destroy in this instance until I am fit and satisfied and the threat is completely removed…" He breathed out, the hell space around his body surging about before recoiling back in as he listened to what Skiel said.

"Apologies? Apologies are for when I am not driven into a rage that causes the denizens of hell to quake in their boots." He told her/him firmly, before she said that he would do anything."…" Schrödinger stopped in his tracks, as his curved spine, ready to pounce, began to straight en itself, the tails sliding back into from behind his back, the energy all around his body and around the many of them dispelling, as they would realize that an utterly massive amount of malicious pressure was gone, dispelled, removed from around all of them.

"...Anything. Then I suppose you won't mind this." He told the dragon, his sealed form active as without warning he stopped existing in the space before them, reappearing from behind Elisha as his hands gripped around her neck, firmly. 'Schrödinger's Computation." He breathed out, removing his hands, revealing a collar that was attached to her neck, as suddenly all the draconic traits vanished from her body, leaving just her before Schrödinger. "Every one of your powers, your supernatural abilities, other than the chaos field that keeps your form, has been repressed." He told her, his eyes staring at her determinedly as it was she before him now, his tail violently grabbing her by the tail, gripping so hard that without warning a loud SNAP was heard, as her tail broke under his grip.

"You need to learn your own path. You need to grow and develop. Only after you have performed community service in repentance for the Yayjuu will I remove that collar. I will not put you in a cell or make you suffer another consequence, but considering as you are nearly unconscious I would recommend our medical wing. Mr. Valiant Misunderstanding Hero." He stated simply, his head turning towards the intruder upon their exchange, his hands now folded behind his back. "If you would extend your generosity towards taking her to the medical wing…" He muttered, smiling as his feline teeth stuck out, revealing their Cheshire sharpness. "Otherwise, I will begin to violate her, brutally. And I am not sure when I would stop." He told the male simply, turning his back to them, gazing up at the sky, waiting for them to leave to make sure that the request was followed, his eyes glancing back down towards the ground.

...Truly Outrageous…

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Threatening evil or new ally [open to any yayjuu members] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Skiel took a steadying breath as the man placed his hand around Elisha's neck. Though his instincts were screaming at him to rip the man to shreds, he knew better and kept his emotions under control. If he lost it now, Elisha would surely die, and there was no way he could allow that. Then, as the collar appeared around her neck, Skiel felt himself being pulled inward, his control of Elisha's body vanishing completely as something forced him inward, a power that was attempting to cage him. He let it, assuming it was for the best that this would happen. For now, he would have to trust Elisha's fate to Elisha herself.

Elisha stared out at the world, fear freezing her in place as she fell to the ground. The air no longer holder her up, she fell to her knees, barely conscious, shaking in absolute terror. Then, she felt something curl around her tail, and with a loud SNAP, pain coursed through her. Her mouth opened, a wail of pain emanating from it for a second. Then, her body lost conscious, falling to the ground as her eyes closed, going completely limp. For now she was at the mercy of those around her, unable to defend herself any more.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum