Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day in the Sun

Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"Yeah, I am well acquainted with a sword..." His smile only seemed to grow at the Sonido, Ringo had an answer to them. This is what made him a powerful warrior, he was going to show this man something special. Photon Step, he vanished back several feet now. Just avoiding the blade. Though it would of connected, Ringo judged it correctly be blocking the cut with his Zanpakutō. His eyes remained focused now on the enemy as he got ready to give his own explanation. " So you extend your range with energy, I am sure that isn't all you do..I wouldn't be surprised if you could do more..It's my turn now to show you something more.." More was somethign Ringo could provide for his enemy, he smiled a bit as he got ready to show his shunpo skills. He wondered what his enemy would think of this, Ringo was the Zero Division's Fastest member for a reason. To some argument he contained the most power. But this power was making him a glass canon more then anything, it was something that he had to deal with. The Photon step, it used the power around him and the scary part was. This step was faster then a regular Shunpo. So it could be considered faster then a Sonido as well. "Stay ready, this next one is gonna be tricky." Tricky wasn't enough to explain what he was going to do next.

He shot forward with the photon step and allowing him to fire forward leaving nothing but a light formation of where he once was. He brought the blade up as though to bring it at a diagonal angle down on the man's chest from the right. But it changed angles going for a horizontal slash at the speed of sound, but then it changed in mid swing. This wasn't a slash anymore but a blow with the but of the blade. It had enough force to knock the male back. Ringo's grin remained true as he moved back now. Allowing his foe to collect himself from the last assault that came from the Shinigami. "It's been a while since I did something like that, though the last time was against a fairly strong enemy..He and you more then earned such a display...I believe Swordsmanship should be pure without magic tricks to it..so I use only skill and my skill alone. " His green orbs waited and smiled at the remark about keeping his guard up against Ringo. Ringo never did acknowledge himself as a member of the Legendary Zero Division, but sure enough he could open the way.

Ringo sheathed his sword now, he was going to show his foe something even better. Ringo's faints were legendary, in some belief he was both a weapon skill master. His swordsmanship wasn't a joke in the slightest, he'd been acknowledged by Kakeru, Shadin, Jaeden, and Kisuke Urahara. So the young Shinigami had skill, some to the degree that others may not of quite had. He smiled and waited, the composure he seemed to give off endless and without an end to it. His gaze never faltered from that of Cero, whom he pondered if he could dodge the blow completely from before. He'd attempted to hit the enemy's weak point at his left side. But only time would tell if the effort was a success or a failure.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:01 pm
Cero Telca

Cero was amazed by the Shinigami before him, he made this sword fight like a little game that you could just enjoy for days on end. But this game had it challenges though for Cero as his opponent showed his true speed by flashing right out of his range as he made his attacks. At the end of them all. he put away his Zanpakutō once more, to regain his skill, and retain his style. The dodging was definitely a blow to Cero's mind a bit as he realized that Ringo's speed might even be above his own a little. This Shinigami's speed was even a level above his maybe in some cases, he could barely believe this person's level. He was above that of even the Captains of the Gotei yet he was only Shinigami? It puzzled him and it took his focus away a bit as things moved forward outside of his head.

"It definetely do quite a bit more than give me range indeed." He said in response to Ringo's explanation on his energy, awhile ago.

Ringo approached by his unusual shunpo that he supposed was enhanced by his energy. He stated that the next one would be tricky, he believed before his move so he stayed cautious, and didn't draw his blade right away, rather he watched the motion's of his opponents. Once he came into range to deal damage, Cero unleashed one of the things that he could do with his energy, it went sort of small as he pulled out his Zanpakutō just a tiny bit. This resulted in a single clicking sound, it was a small warning as to what was to come, as his energy exploded outward once more with force in the air and sound to make an outward blast of 30 feet, making his blow with the sword go out of range from the exerting force of area pushing him away and back, or not even harm him to a degree by the forces pushing back on him.

"I really didn't want to fall back on the capabilities of my energy. You throw too many twists though and I won't even have time for a proper answer." He stated as his opponent fell back out side of range again and put his sword away again.

"Normally, I use that to give me some breathing room, when someone is approaching too fast for me to think, bu this is the first time, I've had to use it on one that reacts way to fast with their sword."

"With that I have to say, you are a better swordsman than me, but, who exactly are you? You were trained by Shadin, a shinigami, yet I find you to be levels above a captain in most cases."

"I feel like I missing something, as a Hohl Arquero, I don't know what exactly Shinigami do beside the Gotei 13, so please enlighten me a bit as to what you are?" He would ask.

This man with his composure so high, not breaking a sweat really, or losing calm look, made Cero wonder so much, he felt within his mind that he should know what this person was but his mind drew a blank from Zero's and Key's. So for now, Ringo had all of the answers and apparently, that was something that settled Cero either. Why was this such a mystery to him, it drew his mind away from the fight and he felt better to answer it than to allow it to consume his curiosity to it's limits.

Last edited by Zero on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color Code Missing)

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Ringo's reaction as always he kept calm. He noticed the energy coming as he moved in to go at his enemy, he used the photon energy around his body to case him in it. This would hurt later certainly, he cracked his neck smiling. "That's interesting, I was going to avoid using energy as well..Shadin Yuudashi taught me shortly after Kisuke Urahara did..Back then I didn't quite know much.." Ringo pondered about it, Zero Division was an unknown for a reason. Some people thought they'd died most likely, after all not many members were shown to be alive. Ringo admired the man's curiosity though so he would speak further. " It's nice of you to say that I am beyond Captain strength, I would say a few of the current could fight me evenly. Least till I start fighting for real, then it's up to guess..My name is Ringo Unabara, to understand my last name is the first piece of the puzzle. My family were killers, in the Zaraki District. We specialized in murder and theft..things like that..It was sometime around then that I lost my memories. Not everything is back yet mind you.." He paused for a moment merely smiling as he looked on at Zero now with that strange composure that never left him. " Now, I am simply a Shinigami, not a noble or anything special of that nature that the Kuchiki's cling too. Nor was I a Captain, I am simply a member unseated of the Seventh Division..Formerly anyways..You see Cero, their is always something higher then the Gotei 13...The way to think of the Shinigami world"

Ringo smiled a bit bringing his sword back as he spoke yet again, the faint feeling that the world moved as he felt it needed just seemed every present. " Think of us like the World, you have Oceans and Mountains, but it's vast and many things are unknown. Their is a place beyond the Gotei 13, one that few know about..Called the Zero Division, while I am a member, I have no loyalty to them..I am loyal to the Gotei 13 first...As for the others of the Zero Division, I would say we are most like...Black Sheep.." He wondered if the male would get the term, Ringo smiled and waited as he looked at the male's use of energy as interesting. "So..since you used energy I think I'll follow suit..I normally only do this in rare situations..I do suggest you block it or deflect it however..I won't move forward or anything of the like...be careful."

Ringo simply raised his free arm pointing it at the form of Cero. The blast that came was strange, it didn't come from his hand per say. The huge glowing light that shot forward with enough destructive force to knock back the male and perhaps leave him a slight injury. This attack was held back and one could tell Ringo did hold back as he began to explain afterwards with a faint smile. "It's photon energy, my body naturally generates it..one of the reasons I wear the band is because it can be poison at certain levels to others, as well as myself..though I have more endurance for it..then people whom haven't been around the high levels of it yet. "

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Cero Telca

Cero didn't wish to use his energy like that, but this person could definitely handle it as he has done so just now. This guy has been trained by many great people and on the other side, Cero has been trained by the mind of Zero and Key. Which Key learned by instinct, but he believed that Zero did learn a bit from Shadin and Key. Cero went like Key and was doing what felt right to him, although he wasn't even truly himself, it angered him so much in the end. Couldn't even tell if he was Cero or one of the other two.

Before him, Ringo spoke of his past and that he was from a family of killers in the soul society. He lost his memories like Zero did, he kind of wondered what Ringo's past had to hide though and from what he already knew, it probably wasn't a good one and would change him like his did. Then when, Ringo said the Zero division, the idea finally hit him, over 200 years ago when the hollow explosion happened, Key was a centerpiece in that and he became aware of a thing called the Zero division. Cero couldn't tell though if he ever encountered them before or how he came about it, since he didn't have all of Key's answers."This is quite a lot of stuff, so your from the place, higher than the Gotei 13, guards of the Soul King right?" He asked."I understand you have memory loss, I've had that too, I hope your memories weren't as bad as mine though." He stated.

Then Cero, listened to Ringo explain that they would both start using energy now and he understood that he shouldn't take his energy lightly. So with that, a blast of his energy came from Ringo, Cero was ready though and fired multiple bala at the attack. With that though, he jumped up into the air several feet and charged a cero with his hand. With that he fired it out at the shinigami, he should be able to handle it though probably.

As he watched though Cero began to wonder how much damage they could do together. Eventually they would probably ruin this place completely with their power and he began to think of where they could go to continue.

"Perhaps we should continue this elsewhere." He would tell Ringo.

"Lets continue you this in a better place, within the Fighting zone in the Imaginary District maybe?" He would ask as it came to him.

A Garganta would eventually open and Cero would ask Ringo a final thing.

"So, shall we go now?"

And if Ringo entered then Cero would follow.

OOC: Shall we continue here or in a new thread?

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:56 am

Ringo watched the attack come towards him, such an interesting attack this was. But Ringo was about to do something odd to this energy attack, as he had a couple choices to him. He brought his sword up now, slowly and got ready. Putting photon energy around the weapon, he observed the amount of energy. And gave his sword a swipe, matching the exact amount of power placed into it to a tee. He wanted to simply cancel it out. The blast of photon energy was enough to stop the attack in the air within it's tracks. Ringo kept his smile up, but inside he had to be honest. The amount of pain was starting to grow, the show case of skills was something else. His shikai would be about as far as he would take this if asked too. Ringo wouldn't go to Bankai, he most certainly wouldn't go further..since that wasn't ready yet. Ringo nodded at the response, they couldn't fight here too seriously. The world of the living was after all such a fragile thing. And he did respect his master's rules of this land. Ringo walked into the Garganta, he had no problem continuing their battle somewhere else. A place where the two could clash as though dragons. This next crossing of blades would be one between the Jackal of the West and the man simply known as Cero. Ringo pondered a couple things as he put his bracelet back on. This would let him rest his body a bit.

Photon poisoning wasn't pleasant, Ringo had it. Twas the reason he had such a strong will against it. This crossing in the sun was done, all that remains now was to fight for real within the Imagination District. Imagination a powerful weapon, for both warrior and child alike. Ringo smiled faintly as they kept moving, this place was so interesting. He would have to pay a visit to Lady Harribel sometime later to see how the Female Arrancar was doing, he didn't really show loyalty to the Soul Society by remaining that female's ally. Ringo lived by a conviction that so few had, if he considered someone a friend. Only like he did with Cero would he fight them, he wouldn't ever attempt to kill someone. Not someone he liked, though if they dug deep enough to hurt him. Death's Hand would surely come. Ringo merely walked forward in the Garganta and let Cero take the lead.

OOC: New one you start please.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:51 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Day in the Sun - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum