Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ]

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm

-O Elisha O-
-O The NekoMetal Dragonholder O-

Listening to what the blue haired schrodinger said, Elisha let out a soft sigh.

I don’t understand, how can somebody not be able to feel love? Sounds like a painful life if you ask me.”

She was speaking softly, her eyes still closed. The breeze brushed against her hair, a feeling that comforted her. She could not feel Skiel’s presence within her, but he was one with the sky, it was as if he had just brushed his hand against her. He was still there, she just needed to find out how to reconnect with him. Thinking about it, something clicked in her mind, what if the answer had been in front of her the entire time? The way to utilize the sealing technique, had it really been that simple? Well, there wasn’t any way she could test it now, not without even her most basic abilities. Slowly she raised her head from its resting place, stretching as she yawned. No point in thinking about it now, she had other things to deal with. Well, right now she was too tired to deal with anything, despite having woken up just hours ago she was now extremely tired. Perhaps it had something to do with her new state of things, or that she had not had anything to eat or drink recently, she wasn’t sure. Her body swayed, her head falling in to the blue haired Schrodinger’s lap, facing away from him and slightly downward. Her eyes half closed, she talked, her voice soft, her body slowly edging towards sleep.

“I wish he could feel love… He seems like a really nice guy. Good looking… funny… I dunno, it seems like such a waste to me.”

With that her eyes closed, her body succumbing to the exhaustion.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to one's own path: Finding one's own strength [private, JJ]

Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:25 pm
Polykin watched her, listening carefully to what she told him. "He simply... well... to put it simply, he's not actually allowed to exist. Therefore, he's not especially allowed to love. It is a painful life; one of the most painful on this realm of existence." He explained to her, blinking as her head swayed, before it fell into his lap. His gaze softened as she did so, realizing that she had just been wanting something to be with and share herself with, even if she herself hadn't realized it. He was glad to be able to help her, and listened carefully to her soft voice.

"...Just be careful if you intend to give him your heart, young kitten..." He told the female on his lap as he softly pet her head, helping her to get to sleep as he watched the careful rise and fall of her breath, the caring expression not leaving his face even as he did so. I hope she learns to calm down... In reality, I believe most of her problem is in the fact that she has had to be alone her entire life... He reflected, discounting Skiel. Skiel was a dragon, after all, and not a being the likes of which Elisha could share EVERYTHING with... or be shared back from. Is what she seeks outside interaction...? Polykin wondered to himself, before at last his body began to move.

When Elisha woke, she would be in her bed once again, a meal laid next to her bedside and a simple note in blue ink that read I'm sorry. Until we meet again.

[Thread Closed]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum