Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:42 pm

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

Click. Click. Click.

The tapping of heels hitting the cracked concrete of Karakura's slums as a pink-haired woman moved through the back alleys. Her lips holding a faint pout to them and annoyance was evident in her magenta gaze. Her form hugged by a low cut white tanktop with a black leather jacket. A short black skirt coming to just about a third way down her thighs as knee-high boots seemed to cover the rest of her legs. The clicking of her heels was accompanied by the tapping of heavy footsteps which seemed to follow her.

"Move faster, please. We're already running late." The woman said in a low and slightly irritated tone. The man accompanying her made no response besides a faint chuckle. All the woman could do was shake her head before stopping and taking a sniff at the air around them. Near by was to be the park which her sister tended to go to frequently, however her scent in such a location seemed faint compared to what it would be at such a distance. Another sigh left the woman but it was quickly met with a growl as her eyes flashed from within the shadows, absorbing as much of the light as they could.

"Find Sethos. I don't sense him around or Acel. Find him, get his story then come meet with me. While you're out, see if you can fine Blue-Bird. Alright?" With that said, the tall man with ebony hair bowed before rushing off to find his brother. In the meantime, Sidera shifted toward where her sister should have been and began looking for a trail of any kind. Soon the older sibling found what she needed; one of the infected, and it seemed this one was fresh.

Quickly, Sidera began running towards the direction, realizing it led her deeper and deeper into the slums than she had expected. The woman soon found herself outside of a run down shack. Her eyes blinking with a slight disgust. 'Could have done better than that, Celly...' she thought before feeling a sense of panic from beyond the walls. Her sister's energy was a bit less stable than she thought it would have been. As she felt the new infected individual moving, Sidera leaned against the wall to the right of the door and just waited patiently for the man to open the door. Upon stepping out, the woman cleared her throat.

"I believe you have something that belongs with me."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:14 am

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

A sigh left the woman's lips as she heard the male speak before her ears picked up on Aceldama inside. Pushing herself off the wall, Sidera held her hand out towards the man. Her bright maroon hues looked up at the man, locking her gaze to his own as her expression seemed a tad concerned.

"Pleasure to meet you and thank you for grabbing her. I only just got my little sister back... I don't know what she's been doing all these years and apparently it's worse than I thought. Humans separated us for a very long time and I'd like to be the one to help her... Please give me my sister back."

Her words were sincere. They had only seen each other for the very first time not too long ago and had just began living with one another. Catching up hasn't really been everything that they've done. Sidera often went out at night to keep herself feeling alive while allowing Solomon to hunt in the mean time. Maybe not always for himself but Sidera wasn't going to question. At least not until she knew Aceldama was safe.

"No worries, Celly! We can grab some grub from the pizza place. My treat, okay? All you could eat. Promise!" Her gaze didn't leave the man as she made sure to speak loud enough that Acel could hear her clearly. Even if the sound was slightly muffled from the walls, it should have passed through with ease. In the mean time, the woman stood approximately 5'9" in her three inch heels and remained looking at the man.

"I'm not asking you to trust me. But I'm asking you to give me what I've lost for too long."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 4 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:25 am