Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:09 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Seeing Acel wave from over the man's shoulder before she caught up caused the woman to feel a bit more relieved. The gaze in Acel's eyes looked drowsy. Was she falling asleep from such a lack of energy? Thank goodness the pizza place wasn't too far away. Her attention on Sagumi as he spoke and shifted his hand out towards her. Slowly Sidera accepted and nodded.

"You'll make it up to me, somehow. I promised Celly I'd pay for pizza so no worries on that at least. Trust me, she can eat for days." Her attention switched to her sister with a wink. "Remember when we were kids? When mum would make those cookies you loved so much...? I know it's been a long time since then but.. I learned how to make them! Just like she did! Well... I added a few more chocolate ships but that doesn't hurt any."

Sidera was being more playful. For the time being, this guy wasn't their enemy. More like a watchful guard dog between them and the public. Just meant Acel couldn't eat people in front of him or get caught. Same went for Sidera, herself. They had to just keep on good behavior and 'blend in' for the most part. It shouldn't be two hard for them to stop their usual compulsions, right?

After a while of walking, not really wanting to say too much due to not being sure if bringing up the past would bother or excite Acel, she paid more attention to the people around them. The expressions were great. Sagumi was carrying Acel but had one of Sidera's hands as Solomon came up to Sidera's open side and put his hand around her waist. As usual, he was being protective of her. His eye never looking directly at anyone but he still remained watchful. Sidera's head tilted up as they got closer to the square, her nose twitching slightly as the smell of food danced through her nostrils and quickly reminded her that she hadn't eaten that day. The slight sound of gurgling came from her stomach as she laughed.

"Let's hurry up! I'm starving!"

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:09 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Sidera watched the other individuals walking along quietly as she felt Solomon coil his arm around her waist as per usual. She smiled lightly, glancing up at her guardian before shifting her gaze to Aceldama who was on the other side of Sagumi. A laugh leaving her as she smiled warmly and shrugged lightly.

"Guess you're right, huh? But I promised to treat you to pizza. So... I'll cover your share and he can cov-" Before the woman could finish her words, she felt a sudden jerk forward and instantly began moving her feet to keep up with what was tugging her. Her head turning to the direction of Sagumi since he was leading her and Acel by their hands. Sidera then felt the slip of Solomon's grasp around her waist as he seemed to run into another woman and fall over. The pink-haired woman looked behind her and couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the woman starting off getting angry but then calmed down at the mere sight of Solomon. He, of course, played the situation as cool as he possibly could because it was Solomon.

Weaving through the crowds was rather fun as the woman moved as she could, glancing at Acel to make sure she was alright. She relaxed, making sure that Acel was alright was all she wished for. Soon they found themselves outside the pizza place, Sagumi had released their hands and opened the door. A laugh leaving the woman once more, much more relaxed as she stepped to her sister and began nudging her inside. The smell of pizza was amazing and taunting the woman to hurry inside and obviously it would be doing the same for Acel.

Sidera's figure turned around for a moment and laughed a bit, seeing Solomon walking forward with Sethos at his side. An annoyed gleam in Solomon's eyes, causing her to laugh a bit before moving inside. Quickly they got a table and she motioned towards the counter.

"Everything and anything, go for it Celly~ I still need to figure out what I want." Her gaze shifting back to Solomon and Sethos. She could feel the annoyance radiating off of Solomon as she poked his cheek gently.

"At least you didn't get too damaged."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:11 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Sidera was sitting between Solomon and Sagumi since she wished to me across from her sister. She still was shocked that after centuries of looking she just randomly ran into her. It was odd, to say the very least. A smile formed on Sidera's lips every time she met gazes with her sister, just because she was just so happy to have her back. Solomon, feeling this sense of joy brought his arm around Sidera's shoulder. Ever since they were out and about in a public location, his horns had vanished to blend in with the crowds better, which didn't shock the pink-haired femme fetale. In fact, it would have bothered her if he didn't do something of the sort.

Her gaze shifted to watch her sister write and write. it was entertaining. When they were kids, Sidera recalled numerous times when Acel would just be sitting down and snacking for hours. Only time she didn't snack is when she ate a large meal prepared by their mother. Was this from her coming of age and beginning to manifest her powers? How strong had Acel gotten? So many questions began to flood Sidera's head that she closed her eyes to calm herself. The want for answers was growing again but she had to take it easy for the time being. There was other matters to take care of.

Her eyes opened once more as she felt Solomon's hand tighten its grip on her shoulder while Sagumi spoke of his home. Her eyes glanced at her sister before tilting her head to look at Sagumi himself. A smile on her lips as she lazily leaned onto Solomon, who seemed rather uncomfortable at the moment. However, she couldn't really blame him. He kind of was just forcibly crashed into a crowd of people, knocked over a woman, and could have killed her on impact.

"You're home sounds nice and all... Maybe we can visit. However, Acel will not take permanent residence there. She and I have only just gotten each other back. I'd like to keep her by my side, like when we were kids. We stayed together always, even if at first I didn't want a sibling. She's all I have left." Her smile faded after a moment as she felt Solomon's grip tighten. Her eyes closing now before she spoke once more, her tone a bit more firm.

"You're not going to be another human to separate us."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:25 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

"If Acel and I are going, I suppose I could be alright with it. As long as we aren't treated like caged animals, all should be fair, ya?" The woman smiled, getting off of Solomon who then released her. She leaned in towards Sagumi and gave his cheek a gentle peck as her small sign of gratitude before she could before grabbing a slice of pizza which seemed to be covered with meat. A smile on her lips as she took a bite. As she did, her hand reached out to her sister's note and handed it to one of the waiters bringing food out, letting them see it so they knew even more what to bring out. Sidera seemed to be much less aggressive with her sister smiling and food being before them now.

Solomon didn't seem to be wanting to eat the food before him but knew better than to argue such as he grabbed a plain slice and began eating slowly. As waiters brought out more food, he gave them a charming "Thank you", causing one of them to seem tense for a moment before nodding and smiling before returning a "You're welcome" to him. It wasn't shocking for Solomon to interact with people in a polite fashion but normally he'd attempt to only speak to females. Guess he was trying to be more normal that usual. Sidera's gaze looked at Aceldama as she smiled and pointed at their table covered with pizza pies.

"What ya waitin' for? Dig in!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum