Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:55 pm

╔Tick╬Tock╗

"Oh? Well I assure you, my bites are much more exciting. However, we can save such for another time, right?" The woman moved towards Sagumi, letting her sister stay behind her as she released the younger girl. Her left hand moved down to grip Sagumi's right as she lightly brought her lips to his own, kissing him lightly. As she pulled away to end the kiss, her lips parted, baring her teeth as they lightly gripped and tugged on the man's lower lip, careful not to harm but definitely to get a reaction. She stepped back so her gaze could meet his even if he was quite taller than her.

"If you don't trust that I can keep her from eating people then come with us. Hell, I'll even show you where I sleep. So if she eats someone, you can just come get me. Seems fair to me. What do you say handsome? Wanna come watch over us?" A grin remained on the woman's lips. She didn't plan to keep her sister locked up like an animal, so why not bring this dashing man with her. From how much contact they had, she expected that he was at at least 4% since none of their contact was too long, but she was sure to keep a grip on his hand for the time being.

"We can watch her together. We'll even make it a date."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:09 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

A smile formed over Sidera's lips as she gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. It was firm but still soft and delicate. The woman turned to look at her sister over her shoulder, giving a light wink before motioning her sister to come over. She then stopped for a second and realized her sister was in a much weaker state than she had thought. A pout quickly coming over her lips as she then turned back to Sagumi.

"Hey handsome, could you do me a favor? Carry Celly, please? I'll open the door so you can walk through with ease. Alright?" She kept a smile upon her face before stepping close and giving the male another kiss. At this point, the man should be at approximately 5% which wasn't going to cause any side effects with how strong willed the man was. If anything, it was enjoyable to find someone that didn't succumb to the two of them with absolute ease. Slowly she broke the kiss and released the man as she shifted slightly towards Acel.

"Do you mind him carrying you? Or do you want Seth? I know he's been taking good care of you... And I'm sorry I haven't been around for centuries. But I hope you forgive me. Let's get you some pizza, ya? From the place in the square? It's amazing, I promise." Sidera's eyes were much less fiery when they looked at her sister, they were calm and caring, full of worry before kissing the blue-haired girl's forehead.

"Don't worry, I'm here to help from now on, Blue-Bird."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:35 am

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

As she asked the man to carry her sister, she moved towards the door in order to open it. She turned her head over her shoulder to speak to Sagumi one more time before he vanished with her sister. A slight growl leaving the woman as she noticed they vanished as she moved away, looking about to find any trail of the too before recognizing the movement of their energies outside. As such happened, Solomon seemed to kick the door, finally becoming inpatient as the woman pouted.

Her figure turned about to the now open door and made her way out to follow after Sagumi and Celly. There was no way she was going to let the man kidnap her sister for a second time and absolutely no way he was going to get away with it either. As they came into view, Sidera picked up her pace as the clicking of her heels became evident and very distinct from her pace and slight anger going into her steps. As she moved, others seemed to stop to stare at the woman, especially in her attire. With hoe weak minded most people were, such wasn't so shocking.

Sidera eventually caught up and slowed down, walking towards the man's right, looking at her sister with a soft smile before glancing at Sagumi. As her gaze met his, her smile faded slightly before her soft pink lips moved to speak.

"I offer a date and you vanish? Not very nice, Sagumi."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:42 am