Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:09 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Eating peacefully, Sidera seemed rather content. Her eyes watching the technology which displayed the man's home to the two young woman. After a moment, Sidera felt a tightened grasp around her waist, pulling her in closer to Solomon who seemed defensive, if not possessive over the woman. Her magenta gaze looking up at the man as she shook her head a bit as if telling him to back off and calm down. Solomon had seemed to act like this more often ever since what had happened with Flynn, and she understood why but she wasn't going to allow him to over react.

The woman's frame shifted so she was on her knees on the chair to lean over and reach for a third slice. She was enjoying the food far too much to stop for now. Her eyes looking over at her sister then ad Sagumi. After a moment and finishing her slice, she watched the man move forward towards Acel, causing her to glare at him slightly for attempting to scare the younger woman. However, that didn't last too long.

"Want to know... How old you are? Where you're from? Hobbies? So on. Ya know, the things you should talk about on dates." She laughed lightly as she relaxed in her seat once more, no longer bent over and taunting the males in the room with her shortened skirt being slightly lifted. Solomon's arm cam over the back of Sidera's chair, making sure other males in the room didn't get some sort of smart idea. He didn't exactly wish to deal with anyone. As it was, Sagumi was becoming a handful to the poor guardian beast.

"You can ask anything of me as well. Or Acel, if she decides to answer. As long as we're comfy."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:20 am

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Pausing for a moment to recall the questions that were asked, Sidera couldn't help but smile at her sister. She was doing practically the same things she did when they were younger and it just made the older sibling relax. Seemed to have done the same for Solomon as he chuckled lightly. Glancing up at her guardian, Sidera felt him ease up a bit before her attention returned to the conversation at hand. Her gaze shifting onto Sagumi as he seemed to think through his answers. Was he going to lie? Or was it just hard to answer? She wasn't really sure but his expressions kept her entertained until he spoke. Once the male answered, he seemed to shift and grip onto the pink-haired woman's hand, causing her to blink a bit. It was odd but soothing that he would do such of his own will. His gaze reminded her of the past, however and thus she avoided making eye contact by looking at the pizza and grabbing another slice to nibble on.

"Um... Two thousand, six hundred... Something. Kinda lose count as the centuries go by. Dancing singing, doing puzzles. Gathering information to a degree. Um.. I have a lot of hobbies but that's mainly because you need something to pass the time, ya?" She smiled at the man, returning his light squeeze on her hand as she slowly finished up her last slice then looked at Acel then Sagumi.

"Hm... We'll go to your place. Visit. If Celly likes it, we will stay there instead. Fair?" Sidera seemed much more relaxed as she kept hold of the man's hand and shifted a bit closer. Her legs crossing themselves under the table due to how short her skirt was, to make sure her panties weren't seen just yet. The knee-high boots were keeping her feeling all the more comfortable because they were her favorite pair. She wore them when anything special occurred and the last time she wore them was three centuries ago. It was nice to finally have them on her feet again. She then looked up at Sol and flashed him a smile to keep him from worrying.

Her head turned back to Sagumi as a thought entered her head about training and then the hollows he had mentioned earlier. A gleam of excitement was in her magenta hues now. A smile on her lips as she leaned closer to Sagumi.

"Would Acel be allowed to hunt the hollows? I think she'd enjoy that."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 8 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:40 pm

╔Delighted╬Reunited╗

Watching the scene take place before her, Sidera couldn't help but laugh just a little bit. Acel began listing off her demands before Sagumi could respond to what the woman had said, which was rather perfect, to say the least. It seemed Acel still had her spikes of spunk from when they were kids, and if anything that made Sidera all the more happy. Her magenta gaze shifted over to Sagumi who seemed to be just laying on the now cleared table. To think so much pizza had been devoured so fast was ridiculous. At least a dozen pies were once on this table, now just a pile of empty pizza platters remained stacked at the end of the table.

It seemed that while they were finishing off the platters, Solomon neatly stacked them up on the side of the table to keep himself occupied. Her gaze shifted over the pile then to Solomon who was glaring lightly at Sagumi. At this rate, it seemed like at any moment the two could end up fighting, but that wouldn't be too wise to allow to happen. Gently, Sidera nudged her guardian to remind him of his behavior, and quickly he seemed to adjust as he returned his usual grin. By the time of this happening, Acel finished her list of demands and Sagumi just agreed. Sidera kept a soft grip on Sagumi's hand, allowing her thumb to stroke along his skin in a soothing and delicate way just as she felt him give her hand another squeeze.

As the man spoke of his home she began to wonder about such a large location being her home soon. It was baffling, really. Traveling for so long to find her sister, finally do. When they decide to hang out, her sister is kidnapped by some guy. Said guy seems rather relaxed when she showed up, a bit touchy but that's natural. What man isn't a bit touchy when getting the attention of a sexual and attractive woman? Soon enough he agrees to take her and her sister to his home for them to live, get fed and pampered. Living the life of luxury. It was all rather odd once one thought about it. And on top of that, the girls dragged the kidnapping pervert out for pizza. Now that was very odd in itself.

As the man spoke, it snapped Sidera out of her thoughts as she heard about the hollowss that her sister and herself could be hunting. It was exciting to say the least. Her head turned towards one of the waiters, motioning them over as Sidera kept a smile on her face. The man that came over seemed a tad too eager and almost tripped over himself, though it wasn't too shocking. Before she could speak, Solomon's voice piped up. "Hello. Can we get the check? The ladies would like to go." Sidera blinked slightly at Solomon before letting out a light laugh. The waiter seemed displeased by Solomon speaking rather than Sidera but it quickly faded as the waiter when to get the checked, promptly returning and handing it to Solomon with a muffled "Thank you, come again."

Sidera merely waved to the man as he walked away, causing a bit of a distraction before grabbing the check from Sol and getting out her debit card from her jacket pocket, handing it to Solomon who then got up to go pay for the food up at the register, rather than dealing with the waiter once more. Sidera then turned to attention back to the other three at the table and gripped gently on Sagumi's hand.

"Ready to go? All this talk is getting me excited!"

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:40 pm