Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:33 pm

╔Delighted╬Unrequited╗

Humming softly to herself as a song from centuries ago entered her head. "Perfect" by Mason vs Princess Superstar was the named of the song. Every now and then, Sidera's hips moving to the beat of the song or her steps went with it. She wasn't sure why she enjoyed the music from so long ago, possibly the fun times with her travels and when she went out dancing a lot. None the less, she seemed more energetic and entertained at the moment, as well as excited. It wasn't often for her to break into random dancing or rhythmic motions, this was obvious to anyone that talked to her often. Solomon peaked over his shoulder at her as he grabbed her card and she made her way out of the pizza place. The whole time, her hand had a delicate grip upon Sagumi's, letting him enjoy the sudden hyperactivity of the young woman beside him.

As they stepped outside, the scent of blood caught Sidera's senses as she shifted her gaze to actually pay attention. Her movements and dancing reverting back to her usual alerted state as she looked for the source, only to find her sister walking towards them. 'Oh goodness... Please don't be human bl- Nope it's not...' Sidera thought as she looked along her sister, finding short pieces of brightened fur which decorated her in random locations. Slowly, she parted her lips to speak to her sister before Sagumi stepped forward and released her hand. Confused, she watched the man as he crouched before her and pressed two fingers into the ground. As a board popped up with a black dress, she just stood there and stared for a moment. A grin growing over her lips as she nodded with acceptance.

"Well then... He spawns cute clothes at a mere whim. Impressive." She had a grin on her lips. Her arms folding under her bust once more as she tilted her head slightly and nodded to her sister to change. She paused for a moment and glanced about before looking back at her sister and giggling. With how much blood she was decorated in and her clothing being slightly tattered from the animals clawing at her, someone had to be panicking and thinking she was attacked by someone.

"If ya want, we can head back home first and get some things. You could also shower and get all cleaned up, sis."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:46 am

╔Delighted╬Unrequited╗

Sagumi's slip of the tongue caused a smirk to dance over Sidera's lips. The more time around this male caused her to just remain entertained and excited. It was odd, to say the very least. His cocky attitude reflected her own as their pride seemed to bounce off one another, keeping them both at a state of just fueling fires. It was great to say the very least. None the less, Sidera didn't mind it and started heading her way to her own home. It wasn't much like her sister's usual place of living, to say the least. As they made their way through the streets, Sidera would stop to talk to some people every now and then as they came closer to her home, it seemed she had gotten to know her neighbors pretty well.

Once to her home, Acel and Sagumi could see it was very ordinary to say the least. property being closed off from most others by a high brick wall which was about eight feet high, all painted white and kept looking very clean. A black metal gate at half the height of the wall was the only entrance onto Sidera's property. As they walked past it, they could see her small garden and a walkway up the the simple white, two-storied house. Once inside, it was like any other house that one would walk into in Karakura.

Seeing her sister already beginning to strip, Sidera just pointed to the direction of the bathroom, knowing her sister would find it with ease. As Sagumi stood outside, Sidera motioned him in, walking into her kitchen where she began preparing some tea. The scent of Jasmine essences which had burned out was very evident within Sidera's living room, in the corner was a small memorial, off on the far wall where a katana remained sheathed and propped up on a display, laying horizontal at the memorial. She moved to the memorial, burning another Jasmine essence before going into the kitchen, pouring the tea into three cups and walking out. Her figure moving towards Sagumi, offering him the cup before she heard her sister call out.

"Yeah. I'll get you some as I pack. If anything Sol can just hand them to you." She replied back as she gave Sagumi a light smile. Though it was a tad more faint than before, it was a smile none the less. Sidera walked over to the memorial once more, placing down her cup of tea before slipping away up the stairs to her bedroom, if she was followed or not didn't matter to her. She made her way inside, opening her draws and wardrobe, getting two suitcases and packing them with clothing and any items that were of slight importance. This didn't take long due to her not having too much but she then returned downstairs, handing a black silk and lace bra and panties set to Solomon before going into the living room. She sat before the memorial with one of the two suitcases completely empty. Her hands put together as though praying as she bowed her head before then taking the katana, it's display prop and the photo, placing them all safely within the smaller suitcase and sealing it up. She stood up, bringing her bags over to the door as she smiled and sipped at her tea that she picked back up from the memorial.

Sidera's eyes met with Sagumi's own as he spoke, a light smile dancing over her lips as she nodded before looking down at her tea for a moment. She seemed to be thinking before brushing it off and looking at the man again.

"Thank you. I won't be leaving this place for good, I plan to come back one day."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:23 pm