Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Circa Monstrua
Circa Monstrua
Benevolent Dischord

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue37300/50000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (37300/50000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:21 am

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

"To touch you? Not entirely, if you must know. So... What makes you so special. I've met many humans in my years but the only ones I've gotten this close to have all been long since dead. I don't try to get close to your kind but I've seen more than enough of the destruction you can cause. So please, give me back my sister and allow me to find out more about what she's been doing. If she's been killing as you have said then i want proof but I refuse to mark my sister as a monster." Sidera's voice had gone serious now as she kept her gaze on his. His tone and grip were a tad odd to the young woman but she didn't let such phase her too much.As the man kept his grip on her hand, she glanced away and quickly tugged her hand away from him.

"I'm not aiming to infect others. It's not my goal to have you under any kind of effect. I barely understand what we are since we kind of were just left here as kids. So please... She and I have be apart for long enough." With those words, the woman folded her arms under her bust, causing the large mounds to be slightly bounced before they settled on her arms. Her gaze returning back to looking into the man's gaze.

Though the situation at hand was serious, Sidera couldn't help but recognize the male's features. He seemed like one that trained, or so showed how lean his body had been. His form seemed strong and lazy but ready for what may come. Her eyes then averted to towards the door as she stepped towards the man and spoke towards the door to Acel.

"Celly... You and I are having a long talk when I get you home. People are friends. Trust me. If my foster parents taught me anything, it's that love is a very powerful thing. I'll teach you." With that, she looked back at the man and gave him a light smile. "And if you don't believe me, you can help too. She won't listen to you. According to Seth, she won't listen to anyone but me, him and Sol. We're all the family she has."

With that said she moved to the doorknob, causing a light click of her heel against the pavement as she moved towards opening the door.

"Let her see me and she'll relax. She always does."

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: [Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:39 pm

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

Feeling his finger slide along her palm caused a slight shutter to dance down the woman's spine. If anything, the action was a tad creepy. Her gaze shifting to her palm quickly to take in any substance he may have put on her. Wouldn't wish to be tracked if he did decide to let them go. None the less, she gave a faint smile as she turned the handle and pushed the door open. Sidera's figure shifted as she made her way past the male and stepped inside. A smile on her lips as she felt a piece of her had made its way deep enough inside of the male.

The soft clicking of her heels became muffled as she stepped on the dust and dirt covered surface. Her eyes glancing about before she took note of slight movement. Her figure moved quicker to the sound of movement to find her sister taking off her ropes. Quickly, Sidera ran over to Aceldama and helped her with such before hugging her sister.

"There you are! Goodness. You really know how to get in trouble, huh? So what's the deal with this guy choice? Boyfriend? Admirer? He's cute, don't get me wrong. A bit funny but kidnapping is a huge negative. Damp old shed, also a negative." She said with a playful flare. Her lips meeting her sister's forehead as she stood a good six inches taller than her sister due to her heels. Her arms embraced the blue haired woman as she pulled her in tight.

"Solomon and Sethos should have found each other. I can feel Sol coming this way. Be ready to bust out." She whispered softly to her sister as she slightly waddled from side to side as a display of joy. As she released her sister, she couldn't help but smile brightly to see her flesh and blood all safe and sound before then turning about and looking up towards the man who surely would have followed her in or was still standing at the door.

"So what's your plan now, handsome?"

[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 35eae017-42a0-4ada-b5d4-c0e0c004ac9a_zps6xzxcc8y
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 pm

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

A laugh danced from Sidera's lips as she heard the man call her younger sister his girlfriend. She teasingly nudged Aceldama with a playful grin. As much as she knew the situation was a tad more delicate, she had to goof around a bit. Show her serious side and who knows what would happen? Plus this man didn't understand her and she wasn't going to let him any time soon. For the time being he was an enemy in a raggedy old shed. Her sister needed to be gotten out of there as soon as possible.

"So, what's your name? If you're going to be claiming my sister I should at least know your name. Especially since you seem to be into the kinky stuff." Sidera slid her fingertips through her long pink hair, snagging it out of its usual ponytail and letting it sway. Her hair mimicked that of her sisters now except for the color and the slight wavy nature of it. Her bright magenta gaze seemed to flash within the dimly lit room as she kept an arm wrapped around her sisters waist.

"Might wanna hurry with giving me an answer, we don't have that much longer just the three of us and I don't want to be getting out of here without knowing such a handsome man's name."

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999[Finished] Please Don't Kill Me Mr. Man [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:24 pm

╔Unrequited╬Reunited╗

"Sagumi... Charming. I'm Sidera. Sidera Cruor. This is my sister Aceldama Cruor. Unfortunately, though. We should be going. Pizza seems to be the right thing to keep this one from passing out or resorting to eating something she shouldn't. She's quite the little glutton." A playful laugh left the woman as she kept her arm around her sister's waist. She tilted her head to the side, letting it lay on top of Acel's own for a second before her head lifted abruptly. Her gaze glancing towards the door.

"Could you get that? I assure you it's nothing dangerous." The woman said as she felt the presence of her guardian, as well as Acel's. Was always like Solomon and Sethos to appear right on time. Slowly the woman shifted herself to show she meant no harm, her body was at ease, relaxed. Comfort had washed through her with her sister now safely at her side and their guardians being right out side.

"Don't worry, handsome. They don't bite."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:33 pm