Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Empty [THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon

Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:58 am

MY MINIBURST CHALLENGE

Keeping Track Of My Threads

1st Post: Primera Espada Meets Her New Recruit
2nd Post: The Queen Forges The Bond Between Demon and Sug's
3rd Post: The Nuclear Beast Awakens
4th Post: The Primera Espada Mediates
5th Post: The Primera Espada Empathizes WIth Her Fraccion
6th Post: Mana, Hex n' Ash Love Time
7th Post: Kin Takes In The Gold King's Daughter
8th Post: The Zaraki Lays The 8th Division Captain To Rest
9th Post: The Heart Of The Demon God Becomes Thrilled
10th Post: The Zaraki Moves
11th Post: The Nation of Naē Vanśa Is Born
12th Post: The Beast Settles Affairs In The Terrorist's Plot
13th Post: The Battle Between The Primera And The Moon Good Intensifies
14th Post: The Primera Tends To Her Fraccion
15th Post: A Metaphysical Bond Is Made Between The Quincy and The Beast
16th Post: Shadin VS Poliro
17th Post: The Princess Of Demon World Defends Ireland
18th Post: N/A
19th Post: N/A
20th Post: N/A
21st Post: N/A
22nd Post: N/A
23rd Post: N/A
24th Post: N/A
25th Post: N/A
26th Post: N/A
27th Post: N/A
28th Post: N/A
29th Post: N/A
30th Post: N/A

TOTAL: 17/30
Wordcount: 41,760

Secondary Goal:
Reach 50,000 words MINIMUM for this challenge

Tertiary Goal:
Get caught up in 4/5's of my threads

Fourth Goal:
Reach 500,000 words in my yearly tracker thread

Fifth Goal:
Reach 300 Post in the Bonus Round in my yearly tracker thread

Sixth Goal:
Get AT LEAST 10,000 words a week for the 30DC

Seventh Goal:
Progress characters and events on the site

Eighth Goal:
Aim for 40 post for the 30DC

Ninth Goal:
Get seven post a week out at least.

YEARLY TRACKER:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11400-thefrost-s-year-long-challenge-tracker-thread

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 26 times in total

[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon

Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:13 am

«FIRST POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Alright, I started out with something easy enough to begin my 30 Day Challenge and warm up my muse a bit. An easy peasy 1,100+ word post. It feels good to hit the ground running as I wanna get maybe one or two more extra post out today.

The jist of the post is basically where Rose, The Primera Espada, begins to seek out her new Faccion, Nize. Shadow Fall has been recruiting people like mad lately and this guy ended up enrolled into her ranks. So Rose strolled through the base and covered her first thread into the new year in a the new base for Shadow Fall that was established in Hueco Mundo at the end of last year.

Hopefully, this thread turns out interesting and I can keep up the pace the rest of the month with my threads. I plan to play the catch-up game from hell and get caught up in dozens of threads for this challenge. I'm just gonna have to take it one post and one thread at a time so I don't overwhelm myself.

To the 30 Day Challenge~
• 1/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon Empty Re: [THEFROST]'S 30 Day Tracker - Winter 2015 Round Editon

Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:18 am

«SECOND POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Now my blood is starting to get that kick to post again! Manic Mana post always bring that snap back in my post. I managed to get a good-sized 2,000+ words in this post; so I can feel my GUTS beginning to come back into me now. Feels good, man.

Overall, the post was pretty solid in my opinion. The reason for this is because Mana further established the love child of herself and Feraki/Asmo. This child, and her intent, was meant to bridge the gap between Demon and Sugiura kind. By having this deep connection and relationship to Kakeru, on top of the agreements made in the thread, she hoped to forge an alliance between their kingdoms, organizations and races to further the amount of allies she had and making a loveable friend in between it.

More than that, it seemed Mana had a rather genuine interest in his well being. As, for a moment in that post, she even attempted to drain the sadness from his heart out of concern and yearning for his state of health. So, it can be assumed that the kindness of Feraki is wearing on the persona of Mana and its making things interesting and heated in this thread.

All in all, I can't wait to see how it progresses; both the interaction between The Demon Queen and Suiguran King, and how far I'll go during this 30DC. So, I better get on my grind and start chucking out more post and finding 'dem inner GUTS!

• 2/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am

«THIRD POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, now that one was a doozy. I feel a bit tired from writing it right now, but I managed to get out a good sized 3,000+ word post. This one really got the blood pumping and I'm feeling my muse come back steadily.

Basically, it seemed that both Radioactive and Moonie were cranking things out in this battle. From how Ol' Sharkie was carrying himself, it appeared that he was intent on bringing some kind of inner-potential out of Moonie with how hard he was bringing the heat in this thread.

They both endured some pretty wicked stuff. Energized blasts destroying miles of land, altering the landscape to be nothing but rock, fire, lightning and lava; emitting enough power to be felt for countries on over + being viewable from space and even enduring surface of the sun temps and lava were some of the things that went on in this post.

It is a pretty intense battle and not one for the faint of heart. However, Radioactive firmly believes, that even with the extent of power that he has unleashed, Moonie will find a way to manage and bring his primal instinct. So this one is going to be interesting as it progresses. It felt nice to tap into that Radioactive muse again.

With that said, hopefully I'll be able to keep on maintaining this grove. I'm almost at 1/5 done with my 50,000+ word goal for this challenge. So, I'll keep powering along and try to get up to five post today and somewhere near 10,000 words if possible.

FOR GUTS!

• 3/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 am

«FOURTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew. I had a bit of fun with that post. As far as things go with it? I got a good 2,400+ words on it; so the mileage should be good enough to thrust me into 1/5 of my 50K word goal with my next post. So I'm happy about achieving that. My overall goal today, however, is to focus on clearing out my threads in Hueco Mundo Realm. I'll most likely try to get two more post today as I've gotten a ton of staff work out of the way to warrant a bit of a breather.

Digressing from that, I felt this was a pretty good fight. Its was amusing to see Rose get prideful because she wanted to test her strength against a legendary Arrancar like Starrk, but Magnoila was trying to get in the way of that. So she got a bit flustered and is doing a mad dash of counters to attempt to stop her from negating their attacks at the moment. It was nice letting her Arrancar-nature takeover for a bit; despite her not admitting that upfront.

Overall, the goal for this post is for her to resolve the incident occurring Las Rejiia since Magnoila was going full lunatic mode destroying stuff. So, since they are both allies, she is attempting to diffuse it without too much strain on their factions. She is checking up to see if Mag had improved since their last bout and is rather curious about getting to know Starrk better as a relic of the past.

And the words that Starrk spoke to her will definitely ring true as she questions the people she keeps close to her or works with. But not before a bit of quick-fast-paced action; as I wanted to do a bit of combatin'.

I liked how sassy Rose was towards the end, and that although she was pissed, she still forgave Mag -- until the next time she goes full retard.

Nevertheless, I've done enough rabblin'. Time to get on with this challenge and kick things up a notch. 10K WORDS WILL BE ACHIEVED WITH GUTS!
• 4/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:07 pm

«FIFTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Well, I'm glad I managed to at least get this 2nd post of the day out. I'm making good on my gains with this Hueco Mundo posting spree. Felt good to unleash those 2,200+ words in that post there. That means I'm 1/5 done with my 50K word goal. I'm also keeping up with my one post daily goal and seven post weekly goal; while progressing the hell out of Rose.

The primary reason I liked this post is because Rose was getting to know her fraccion better. She asked some improtant questions in order to better understand her familiar, empathize with him and discover something hidden within him that her resources could help unleash and grasps under his control.

So, all in all, I'm looking forward to see what comes of them as it also appeared that Rose gained two other fraccion along her side. I mean, the girl has been starting to make waves in Hueco Mundo this year and it feels good to have the Primera Espada making herself known now.

At any rate, on to the next post with more GUTS.

• 5/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 am

«SIXTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

And I'm caught up on my Hueco Mundo map with that post. It feels good to be catching up in my threads with this challenge. The post was also relatively lax since I got out about 1,500+ words on it. Bit by bit, I'm making progress and I hope to get my 7th post of the challenge out of the way sometime today the more I get back into the swing of things.

Digressing, I felt this post was kind of sweet because it felt nice to have some more casual interaction between Mana, her wife and her kid. It felt adorable seeing these two hellish beings of the PH Verse just being so lovey-dovey with one another. Although, it seems Mana is going to progress things and take them on a trip into Demon World to unwind. We'll see where that ones goes.

For now, I am gonna draw this at a close, rest for a bit and then probably attempt to clear out my threads in K-World, Demon World or Soul Society.

GUTS!

• 6/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:10 am

«SEVENTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

Phew, getting that work put in. I decided to go ahead and knock out my K-World map because it was fairly short; being that it had only one thread in that list. So, I got it done and managed to crank out 1,300+ words for it. Not bad, not bad at all.

Anywhos, I liked this post because it showed a bit of Kin's desire to help others through him wanting to assist with Gilgamesh's daughter. He gave her a home, offered her a hand in his family and otherwise seemed to have a fatherly instinct to want to guide this distraught child. So it was rather touching to see that and I got a bit of feels as I discover more about Kin's character making these posts.

At any rate, I feel pretty good. I may be able to get a 3rd post out if things keep up at this rate. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting my groove back and I may aim to get 15,000 words done today. I've got seven post done so far and I've finished my first week of the 30DC by doing that. All because of GUTS, lol.

• 7/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:24 pm

«EIGHTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

It seems like I am making good gains on these threads so far. I managed to catch up a fair bit on them today by making some conclusions n' what not. The post itself was around 1,500+ words and it seemed to flow over pretty well to me.

The overall post was that Ibiki had found the recently deceased Wolf Lionus after his battle with cancer came to an end with his death. It was a somber moment as the Seireitei was already lacking in capable of Shinigami, so to lose another like Wolf compounded that and Ibiki had deep bonds to the Seireitei as a whole. Therefore, it was a rather emotional scene as things progressed.

That silent walk in the rain holding Wolf's body really rang out to me. How everyone from his squad just followed Ibiki in the cold storm until they finally put him to rest. It was overall a pretty feelsy scene that you need to read to get a good handle on.

As for today? I want to try and get another post sometime tonight and try to get up to 10 post by tomorrow or Monday. For on my 2nd week of the challenge? I want to try and get two post a day out and clear more threads. So here is to guts.

• 8/30 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 am

«NINTH POST OF THE CHALLENGE DONE»

I meant to post something in this thread about it yesterday, but I never got around to it since I simply had too much to do. So, stepping off from that excuse, I did manage to get some pretty heavy ground covered yesterday with Khala. This post came to around 4,600+ words and I really felt my energy screaming in this post.

So, essentially, Khala, Iriko and Sunshine were working out the final bits of their truce. It isn't as if Demon and Shinigami are buddy-buddy, but at the same time, it isn't in either of their interest to keep blowing each other away. Thus, they have agreed to an arrangement to stay out of each others hair more or less for the time being.

However, Khala herself seemed to be taking this one step further and even ended up morphing parts of the Soul Society to be remade. All in this frenzied burst of energy, The Heart of The Demon God was freaking out with the utmost of love at seeing the shining figures of her lover and son showing their potential to her. It made Khala become pumped up and led to the whole mess in the post.

Digressing from that, overall, I feel I am doing rather well for the 30DC. I'm about ten post in for my first week of the challenge when today ends; so I'll be happy to keep pushing forward. Especially since I'm 1/3 done with the challenge and 2/5 done with my word goal and met most of my mini-goals.

So, for my GUTS!
• 9/30 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum