Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei]

Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Artist: Camellia - Song: Splatter Party - Word Count: 1560

The sky was blacker than night, while the skies seemed to rain into eternity. As the weather cooled and dampened from the storm, the temperature was at a chill and frigid like a cold winters day. Yet, despite this gloom filled weather, there seemed to be a row of Shinigami awaiting upon the rooftops of the first division. As far as their attire was concerned? It was nothing out of the ordinary -- unless you consider the fact all of their heads were covered by a solid black mask. There were a few wondering Shinigami in the area who considered their presence to be bizarre, but most whose senses went beyond the norm understood why they were here: The Heart Of The Demon God was on its way to the Soul Society once more.

After being brought to the brink of destruction by this creature, who in their right mind wouldn't be on guard or on edge? This power brought with it an immense feeling of cosmic strength and it summoned forth the strings of hatred that brewed within the Soul Society from her actions. While there were quite a few who heeded the call of peace by Iriko Crow, there were others who'd not let things go so simply. For, at the root of every soul, was a spirit whom was once human. And human emotions leads to error; fatal errors. The seeds of anger were far rooted in their hearts and they weren't ready to accept this creature coming forth into their sacred place once more.

Thus: the call for the sword to raise once more had came to be!

The moment that a flash of emerald green light emerged within the skies of the Division One barracks, a heavy amount of spiritual pressure could be felt generating throughout the four walls of this compound. The Research Department had sensed this great divine power breaking through the boundaries of their dimensions once more, surpassing their defenses and they were put into offensive mode. Detecting that their Captain Commander was in such a bloodied and weakened state, they wasted no time in surrounding this demonic entity at break-neck speeds.

When the explosion of illumination had dissipated, there was a lone girl hovering in the air with aqua-colored hair that extended down to her waistline. And much like her hair, the eyes of this Goddess had much of the same hue in them as her spiritual aura oozed off this cool vapor. While wearing nothing more than a black dress that extended down to her thighs, one could also say that this figurehead for demonkind was all but modestly dressed. Yet, what she held in her arms was anything but modest. A bloodied, limbless and unconscious Captain Commander was what had been in the loving embrace of The Demon Godlings grasp. Crimson fluids oozed from his body and dripped upon her onyx shaded garments; causing the Demoness to let out happy glees as their bodies came into such close contact with one another.

The inner-peace these two beings shared were perfect -- but the world had differing opinions of such a scene unfolding.

The sight of this creature holding their leader in such a weakened state prompted The Masked Shinigami from earlier to surround The Demon Goddess in a circle. There were twelve of them and they all exuded great power which could be comparable to that of a Captain or so. And with their booming presence being felt, as to were their hostile intentions as they said not a word and attempted to cut off The Demon God's head where she stood.

Two hulking figures that stood at six foot five each rose their blades from behind attempted to loop off her head with their weapons. While, at the same time, the very slender and feminine figure came from the left and attempted to swipe the Captain Commander from their grasp to secure their oh-so-beloved leader.

Yet -- they were picking a fight with a Goddess! They should have known that something so straight forward would not see the light of victory. Thus, in a blink and a flash, The Godling let out a distressed yell and transported herself to a higher vantage point fifty feet in the air above her assailants.

Why were they attacking her? Did they not know of the arrangements between herself and Iriko? Did the peace treaty between their people mean nothing to them? It all didn't add up compared to how things were left, but perhaps it was suitable enough.

In another booming sound, numerous energy burst came from below and attempted to vaporize The Demon God where she stood. With an almighty push of power back, The Godling retaliated by utilizing her divine aura as a force strong enough to repel and destroy the spheres of destructive light that tried to break her bound with The Crow.

This then led to more figures of all shapes and sizes coming into view around her once more that were six in total. These Shinigami started slashing, punching and otherwise attempting to seal the Goddess away with a variety of melee, sword and kido-based attacks at once from every angle. But, the shaken Godling would not be so easily deterred from her goal.

Condensing the energy that lay within the vessel of her body, The Demoness unleashed a multi-layered force that once again repelled the assaults against her person and Iriko's. Didn't they realize they were putting themselves and their Captain at risk? Wouldn't they at least give her a chance to explain herself?

"For crimes against humanity, destruction of the Soul Society and seeking bodily harm against The Captain Commander; you are under arrest of by the authority of the 1st Division and any attempts to resist will be met with force, you vile beast!"

The sounds of a gruff and angered male echoed throughout the atmosphere of the area as he amplified his furious tone to be heard far and wide. In the shattering of silence between the parties, the intent which these assailants had were unveiled and the radicals of the Gotei 13 were allowed to see the light of day once more.

In seeing the hearts of these men raise up against her, a saddened expression transitioned into the once cheerful face of The Demon God. It seemed that their return to the Soul Society would not go without a hitch. Thus, The Demoness let out a soft sigh and explained her stance:

"If you come after me, you know I won't go easy."

Soon, a golden sphere extended itself from out of the girls right chest and in it: a black eye opened to view the world around before The Godling. In that moment, a damning burst of power slammed into the Seireitei and proved to be enough to hold most of the hostile parties in a paralyzed grip. They snarled in distaste, but The Godling continued.

"I'm not here to obliterate, slaughter or reap souls. I just...."

But, before she could finish, the two lumbering Shinigami from before unleashed a colossal fireball at The Demon God that proved to be strong enough to annihilate the whole division; pressing the very intensity of their souls against her. Thus, going on to the defense, Khala screamed out a roar that shook the earth around them and unleashed a shockwave of power equal to the burst of fire to negate them both in an explosion of light and fire in the heavens above the Seireitei.

In the distance, numerous Shinigami and Demons alike could be felt descending into the area. Yes, the followers of Khalaism found themselves breaking past the walls of the Seireitei to meet their Godling once more; sensing that their leader was under attack by those of the Shinigamihood. While, on the flipside, the Seireitei was once again on edge as the potential for war loomed on the horizon of the trigger-happy finger of radical minds within the Gotei 13.

This situation was dicey and one move could change the tide of this event for the heaven or hell. It is why, for the time being, the homicidal rage that brewed behind the face of a saddened woman was kept in check by Khala. As, if that malice found itself raising to the surface once more, the results would once again repeat what she started so long ago -- and after finding her resolve and purpose by Iriko Crow -- she did not want to revert back to that unstable force so soon.

Thus, as she bit her teeth and scowled, she'd hold her tongue and nudge for the Shinigami to awake as more parties began flooding into the area. There was a powerful rift of hatred, battlelust and pure savagery pulsating throughout the world now. It was unreal -- almost -- too unnatural. But in spite of this sensation, the focus was on their leader and nothing more. So, the eyes of The Demon God locked on to the broken Crow in her arms.

"Iriko, please, speak to your people...." In that hushed and hurt whisper, Khala cusped the charred remains of The Shinigami's face and held him close to her own. Embracing their lips against each once more, The Demoness sought comfort in the warmth of his skin and she awaited for whatever would come -- to come.

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty Iriko Arises

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu

Thump……. thump.

Thump, thump…

Thump, thump, thump, thump

Thumpthumpthumpthumpthump…

...!

The eyes of the male shot wide open as they entered within Soul Society, his body still being held by that strange woman. "…?" As he had entered, a strange feeling had run across his spine. His eyes opened wide, and within them a strange darkness inhabited. He felt as if he could see… he could see everything. From the fourth squad, to the prisoners in the Maggot's Nest, to the wreckage of Central 42… even the Iramasha Island, looking down from it and yet… not inside.

And it was all happening at once. ..This is… my world now… isn't it…? My own little world… The man saw it all before him, and the light slowly returned to his eyes as Khala's body came under assault. ...Those poor fools… why…? He wondered, before finally hearing their voices.

As he lay there in Khala's arms, the woman protecting him from the assaults against them by these various persons, a miracle seemed to occur. His right hand slowly began to raise, that stub of a shoulder that had failed to grow properly. As it was raised, a strange blue light consumed it as the arm slowly extended outwards, small golden sparks flying from the appendage as he pointed the hand directly out towards the sky. He was still held by Khala, but the various parts of his body being dragged down by gravity were contrasting starkly with that hand raising far into the air.

"…" He was still silent as a single pulse of kido, pure magic left his finger, raising into the air. As it did, a terrific pulsation of pure light left outwards, blinding the eyes of all the assembled parties as they had just finished levying their claim against Khala. ...Just… stop… them… come on, body… The male thought as his heart rate continued to accelerate, his breaths coming out shallow and rapidly as Khala's voice came to him physically, as well as through that peculiar bond.

"…!" The Shockwave of pure power which Khala released could be felt all around them as the terrific explosion occurred before the eyes of the male, his left hand reaching out towards the explosion like a young child as he watched it, his mouth slightly agape.

"…" And as she held him to her, a strange feeling overcame his entire body as at last his entire body became covered with a strange blue light… before fading out of Khala's arms. Slowly, like a shining beacon, he reappeared in front of the Goddess, smoke floating off of his body as that blue shine continued to echo from his form. "...I can feel it…!"

That voice carried, not just from his mouth, but into the minds of each of the Shinigami within the division, as well as into Khala's mind, where the bond she held with the demons would halt them. "I can feel everything…! What is this…?" He asked with wonder, the male with nearly demonic features questioned as he stood fully straight, his back firm and facing towards Khala as the black cloak that was adorning his body became like a skin-tight suit, his extraordinarily defined skin coming into view as he pointed two fingers outwards at the Shinigami who had attacked them.

"Have none of you two ounces of sense to rub together between your lot? The only bodily harm that has come to me has been through my own volition and shortcomings. The woman behind me is the only reason why my soul is still in one piece. And as for her punishment, I believe my discretion supercedes yours. So I must say to you all… Stand down. This is not your fight. In this Seireitei of ours, there are far greater concerns to deal with, now."

The Captain Commander's peculiar voice spoke to the various audiences, before turning to face those of Khalism, his hand turning over and pointing with all of his fingers. "And what are you? The only things which run from your forms are Madness and Despair. You are merely running like cattle. You visitors, this is the land of the Shinigami, the Soul Reapers, the Death Gods. This is for those whom look towards the Soul King as the arbitrator of divine order, and the guidance of lost souls in accordance to our part. Those of you whom have gathered for the sake of that woman's Nirvana, have you any place here? If so, then prove your value by maintaining your peace within a foreign land. I much doubt that either your God, whom I have had the displeasure of being torn apart by, or your Goddess, whom I have also ripped myself into small pieces fighting… Would either want this brash display of ignorance."

The words flowed from his mouth as fluidly as from a priest from his pulpit, but this was not the sermon of a religious fanatic. This was the voice of the Captain Commander, the highest ranking individual within this realm, the Rukongai and the Seireitei. Especially here, within the First Division, as the black robe began to display the emblem of Ichi, the First, did his words hold sway. "Now… I must ask, who has lead this monument of hatred? Make yourself clear, for you are the one whom I must clash the swords of truth against. Should you fail… then you have no right but to be destroyed, left to waste in the annals of history, without having ever deserved your say."

The words of the man continued to ring like the bass of a bell before both of his hands began to shine, looking up towards the sky with a smile on his face. "Ah, Soul Society. My home, my birthplace, the place of one death! Where shall the next occur? I know not, but it is inspiring to be within the presence of one's ancestral roost!" The Poet exclaimed as he released both hands upwards, great orbs of light rising outwards and spinning as they became pointed like stars, before rapidly charging forwards.

Among the various Shinigami which had gathered, one found himself suddenly impaled from every side by the stars. "Konso." The Slug stated as he closed both fists, and the Hollow which had slipped in among the Shinigami to attack the group screamed allowed, before a young man appeared within its form, laying unconscious where the monster had once been, totally different than the fake Shinigami's original appearance.

"It is good to be home."

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Last edited by JJ on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty Sunshine Enters

Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:46 pm

Artist: Celldweller - Song: Purified - Word Count: 618

"Otou-sama Commander… "

The voice of a being quite unlike any of those gathered spoke as the sky before the two new arrivals shimmered, before without much warning at all Hell's Presence flowed from the tear, as a strange tall figure appeared. As the presence flowed around its body, both hands stretched out to either side, his stature rapidly decreasing. The figure which appeared was decidedly male, though the hair was extraordinarily long…

The locks atop the head of this being were rapidly extending out to every direction, as if tentacles or something similar but constructed with whitish-blonde locks. The face of this individual slowly came into view within the red miasma and peculiar white light, as at last the two beings came face to face.

"I never imagined that you would come out this early…" The male muttered as his outstretched arms returned to his body, before wrapping around him further as his mouth opened slightly, almost… lewdly. "Such despair…! Here I was, simply spreading the words of my Goddess, whom you have been so very, very kind to deliver unto us… And yet you call my actions…?" A peculiar grunt emerged from the man's lips before he gripped himself tighter, receiving an electric thrill from the idea.

"You accuse me as wrong, false…?" He asked, his head falling back as his tongue lolled out. "You accuse my beliefs…? You think I did these things… Ahh…! To go against you…? Hahahaha!!!" A sick, perverse laugh left the throat of the being as the green cloak which he was wearing spread outwards, one hand pressing down beneath his lips while the other went up through his hair.

"I am Sunshine Asthavon, Archbishop of Khalism and the steward of these lands which have become inhabited largely by the Followers of our Faith. We have been everywhere…" He stated, as the Shinigami behind his body suddenly were shaking their heads, before looking at the man with fear. "Ooooh~ That despair, how wonderful…!" He sighed as the Shinigami slowly stopped moving, before merely twitching and standing stock still as the Hell's Presence surged a bit, growing even more intense around his body as he absorbed their lingering hopes of escaping this with the pride of their masks.

"Yes, I am the Raksha'sa of Despair, Inhabitant of the Sixty-Ninth Hell Layer. This is my… first time, meeting the leader of this peculiar dimension. I humbly thank you for… recovering… our Goddess…" The male intoned as he slowly bowed in a flourish, the Zealot digging his own nails to himself as his smile grew to an extreme limit when he was out of eyeshot from Iriko and Khala.

"Ah… but yes. There is but one matter we have need of discussing before you take your seat as Captain Commander, that high throne on which you will never speak with the common man again…" Sunshine proclaimed, looking straight into Iriko's eyes. "Are you even worthy any longer…? Hmm… haa…. You stink, you stink like Demon… it covers you… it's inside you. What Shinigami would follow a traitor, hmm~?"

At last, his poisonous words reached the heart of the matter, as the Angel of Darkness slowly stood back, relaxing his back as he looked at Iriko, whose spine was still straight. This clash between Zealot and Poet was the stage to be set for this debate, and Khala was still there witnessing each part.

Each and every fiber within the man's body told him to fall to the ground, to worship her immediately. However, there was also the issue of this ...man…. The man who drew more hatred and malice from Sunshine than any other in the history of the universe.

After all, who was this man but his blood Father?

Template By: [THEFROST]

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty Re: The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei]

Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:24 pm

Artist: MASA - Song: Disease Princess - Word Count: 1720

There was a peculiar rush in power pushing forward to the surface of Iriko's body that The Demon Goddess took keen observation of. It is when she felt this spark of strength that apart of The Godlings body felt at ease, soothed and tranquil one more. For in a flash, and in a hurry, the body of The Crow faded from her arms and a new figure of the male's form took root before her very eyes. Standing with the wealth of Demon and Shinigami energy in sync, the symbolic union of their souls and love were taking root in the very essence of The Dragon of The North; making Khala's face swell into a smile.

"Yes, you can feel it because you are semi-divine as well. This is what it is like to communicate like a godling."

Speaking not through words, nor through the mind, it seemed as if the space around the Soul Society itself reflected this sensation and abided to the will of The Demon God's influence tainting it into her bidding. Even long since her clash against the Soul Society, the markings of The Demoness's power still stenched and covered the land.

None the less, Khala saw foot to hover herself in close proximity to Iriko's right side. In this gesture, The Goddess figured it was befitting on account of the fact that they were each founding pillars of their people and causes. Iriko was the embodiment of the new generation of Shinigami held under his wing from the shambles of Demonic Incursion, while Khala was the eternally revered Goddess and savior of Demonkind. If anyone were to make an influence in the crowd -- it would be these two.

Thus, by reason of being such adored ideals of their species, The Demoness did not see it fit to interrupt the male during his addressment to his people. However, when it came to her own, the Godling gave The Captain Commander a rather questionable gaze. To her? It was only natural that her children would flock to the first sight of a mother whom has long since left her offspring in the care of another. Henceforth, she saw fit to make a comment.

"Pay closer attention to their intent. Their hearts do not desire to destroy you, rather, they've ventured here to seek out their Goddess." These words were conveyed throughout the minds of Demonkind and those of Shinigamihood in a straight-forward way of speaking. For at the end of the day? Khala did indeed hold the trigger on the fate of tilting her people on the edge of war or not. "Therefore, as apart of my rule, I do desire that we continue the ceasefire of our people despite this...ignorance."

In these words, those from the demonic camp of visitors were indeed becoming somewhat relaxed; while the portions of the Shinigami still held tensity in the atmosphere around this unstable situation. And after everything that occured with them? The Heart of The Demon God could not find much blame to place on them. There was still such a long road to recovering and restoring what was once whole for these people.

None the less, the masked grouped of Shinigami whom raised the first blade did all appear before Iriko as requested. These radicals breathed, exuded and seemed to embody that of the intent of hostility and malice. Even without their eyes being seen, the deepened glare of resentment could be felt behind their veil. Thus, the strapping tall men whom tried their damndest to loop off The Demon God's head came to the forefront of this group of twelve. And of that duo, the male to the right took center stage and stared his leader down.

"Mating with the enemy? Ignoring the destruction she inflicted upon our home? Forgetting all those who DIED because of her actions? Have you gone completely and utterly INSANE, Captain Commander!?" Yelling with the utmost of anguish, fury and confusion; the male was clearly not able to process the situation. Why, after everything they endured, did he still side with this eldritch abomination?

"We've not treated The Quincy in such a way in years past, nor have we given the same treatment to the hollow's and certainly not the Vizards when they were still a threat. So WHY THEM!?"

Hatred overflowing as his thoughts became more and more turbulent, the adrenaline pumping within the Shinigami's blood reached an apex point. Without thinking, and without warning, the male hollered out once more and shot off yet another massive fireball in the vicinity of Khala. It let off a god awful roar throughout the heavens and shook the ground beneath them. Granted, no matter how destructive it was, the Shinigami whom fired it made sure to alter the priorities of it to only affect demonic scum and leave their Captain Commander unharmed by such a close-ranged attack.

But alas, things would not be that simple. Nothing in this universe ever seems to be -- that simple.

"..."

Frozen in place, The Demon God's magic leapt to her defense and comprised a coating of dense energy to shield her from this attack. Much to the dismay of the radicals before her -- this was not even sufficient enough to warrant her hand.

But, it was potent enough to enrage one of the demons in the crowds below. With the swords and daggers still flying in the air, the factions below could not ignore what was going on in the heavens above them as these scenes of great bitterness and prejudice against their Godling carried out.

Thus, action needed to be taken. For like a flash of lightning in the night, the sudden appearance of a cloaked figured with horns emerged in the space around Iriko and Khala. Unleashing a boorish roar from his fanged mouth, the seven foot tall figure raised his hand and outright ripped the skull from the Shinigami's head for engaging in such debasing actions against his religious Goddess. And by being slain by the touch of a Demon so vested within Khalaism, they could indeed feel the hulking Shinigami's spirit ascending to the 666th Layer of Hell to reach Nirvana.

"....Kill me if you wish, but I will not sit around and watch her become tarnished by these vermin." Letting the headless Shinigami's body drop to the ground, the crowds were in shock and awe at what occured; while Khala remained silent and gazed at Iriko with a concerned expression. If it were not for the presence and aura that the Captain Commander and Demon Goddess possessed, an all out riot may have indeed occurred; but it was at this point that other forces in the congregation below them had different intentions.

In fact, what was coming forth from the assembly of Demon and Shinigami was an entity that caused Khala to seem almost -- disheartened. Yes, she could smell, sense and feel the blood of herself and The Captain Commander following through this creature and it was clear as day what was coming. For as the voice of Sunshine rang out in the heavens, The Godling understood just who he was: this was -- her son from an alternative plane of existence.

As the head priest came forth to power in Hell and within her own religion within a short time; Khala first felt and knew of his presence many moons ago. As such, she took the time to piece together the scattered particles of his reality in their world and examine it through the known timelines of the multiverse with her deific awareness of dimensions.

In time, The Demoness came across the world in which Sunshine was birthed into and found -- that she herself laid waste to it. Overviewing the events that occurred in that realm, a great heartache filled her soul for what transpired to him there in that world. That timeline unveiled to her what would have happened if the events of that fateful day in the Soul Society had turned out differently; and her offspring of that universe had been forced to deal with the crushing blow of her sorrow.

But, in spite of these discouraging thoughts, the erratic motions of Sunshine's ever-changing voice snapped Khala back into reality as her eyes lit up with heightened perception once more; now having shifted back into the realm of awareness. Sensing that he was rather pleased with her return, Khala gave off a gentle smile and she'd nod her head with what he was saying in the aspect of The Godlings restoration.

"I have indeed returned....and I am indeed....sorry for what has occurred to you." Without the needs of over complicated words, the great sense of anguish and regret from the in-depth thought processes of The Goddess soon reflected and oozed across the very space around Sunshine and Iriko; injecting her feeling as if it were common knowledge into their hearts and minds.

Yet, like all things in this event, this lull would not last long. Upon hearing the retort that Sunshine called out about Iriko's claim to shinigamihood, another division one member from the masked group emerged at the left side of The Captain Commander and pointed at him. This figure was feminine in nature and gave off a radiating illumination of indigo energy from her small frame as she held back her fury.

"As much as it sickens me to agree with such a sickening creature, I have to concur that we do indeed question your right to be our leader after undergoing such a...transformation." Holding back her breathe, a grunt of displeasure was heard escaping the lips of the lone female Shinigami as she could indeed sense the remnants of demonic energy within her Captain Commander.

"So tell us indeed, what right do you have to arise to that position, traitor?"

In those words, Khala curled her fist, bit her lip and tried to make an effort to hold back her own contempt for these loathsome individuals. Could they not sense the union of their love? Why were they so stubborn to reject it? It didn't make sense, but this animosity in the crowd was only growing ever larger and serving to only give The Godling a headache for the sticky circumstance that they were all in.

It just didn't --- feel right.

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei] Empty Re: The Heart Of Malice Blooms With A Goddess's Touch - Enter Khala's Return to the Seireitei]

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:50 pm

Iriko Crow
"...Yeah… try telling that to my… bubble."

Was the response that Iriko gave back to Khala with a sad irony. It was the simple fact that generally speaking whenever Khala's people were on a mission, it always seemed to lead to pain and suffering for the Commander. The bubble he was referring to was likely that promise he had made to Tiamat which he had been unable to keep due to Khala's influence in the child Neoveta… Though he would not go any further into that at the present time.

"...Ceasefire..? I suppose…" The male's voice was more thoughtful as he addressed these concepts, as if desiring to think on them. However, now was not the time to do this. "Questioning your hierarchy? Ignoring the cause of this devastation? Forgetting all those who DIED to keep you alive? Have you gone completely and utterly INSANE, soldier?"

Such was the reply which left his lips, the blue truth fighting the red, likely overwhelming it. The voice was calm as opposed to the fury that flew at him, but the look which was given back to the giant was one of raw, unbridled rage. It was with an intensity which would cripple a normal man; perhaps Iriko had learned something in his Discourses with the Divine.

"And we eradicated them without ever discussing Zanpakutō before they started stealing them. The Vizards were abused and discarded because of ignorance and deception. Thank you for providing me with the tools to explain yes, why them. But they are not the only ones . Force and Xenophobia were originated from the Central 46, not our Racial Essence."

Something about that last expression… would strike a nerve in the Shinigami. It was as if not just Iriko, but some other voice were speaking behind it, reaffirming its truth. Iriko stared straight into the face of the hatred as his expression changed, replaced with a kind of pity for the blind.

Defensive Array: Midas' Cloak

...What?!

The male suddenly gripped his head as time seemed to freeze around his body. Within his mind, he could see… something. Words, bodily actions… and a result of magic just like what Khala had just constructed. Did I just… imprint…? Defensive magic…? I can't… use defensive magic… though…? Those thoughts ran through his mind as his consciousness returned to the actions at hand.

"…!"

And then Iriko's body was gone from Khala's as she summoned a demon, his eyes wide and confused. His right hand was planted onto the demons head, slamming his entire body fiercely into the ground. The muscles along his entire torso tightened as the amount of force created a bellow of consternation as the very ground was shattered around it. "… STOP!"

That single word left his lips as his left arm gripped his right, pulling it back from the demon and leaving him standing there, sweating and panting. "Killing those who don’t agree… who can't fight back…! Can you not see that's wrong? I'm responsible for them, and I will continue to suffer for them. I do not know why I just… I'm confused, but…" He sighed, annoyed that his body had done something he had not told it to. However, his point was correct.

"Shinigami… I REFUSE to lead by fear or to inspire fear. Demons… I refuse negotiation on the principles of fear as well." His words came out, regaining their dignity as he condemned the ideal of violence as the solution to obedience.

And then… he came. He came… and tried to destroy everything.

"I am no man's father…" He stated, returning to normal speech as he turned to face the being who had called him out, looking with concern as he teeth grit slightly. He could sense it… the thing of his nightmares. It was there, right behind him. It was that shadow that consumed him. It was that thing that had consumed his entire life at one point; it was the thing that had 'killed' him. Right behind him, the male could sense Despair.

"Yes. I do. These actions disgust me. They reek of cowardice and ignominy…?" Iriko was confused at the being's reaction. He seemed to almost be… enjoying this opposition. It was off-putting to Iriko, who was used to the enjoyment of simple argument. However, this was more than that enjoyment. The being in front of him seemed to be…. Getting… off…? Of this argument.

"I am Iriko Puzyri-Teimei. I was named Captain Commander, but my affairs have not yet been properly placed into order." Iriko explained as he introduced himself, before widening his eyes at the being's statement. "...Never speak.." He was cut off again as that strange being looked right into Iriko's eyes, and in that insane gaze… he could sense the same thing he had originally felt from Khala's in their first combat.

"…" Iriko was silent as he looked up into the sky, before reaching up a single hand towards the lights. "...Very well… Let us test then. What is it that only a Pure Shinigami can do…?" He asked, his gaze looking at the masked woman as bubbles began to slowly form on his arms and legs. "I believe…. We call it… Shikokai, yes…?" He asked them, before bringing his hands together, his legs coming up and folding beneath his body.

"SHIKOKAI!!!"

The expression left his lips as a massive well of power subsumed the entire area, tearing at each of the individuals present. However, the colossal presence that would normally accompany such a form in the form of Spirit Pressure was not there. Instead, there could only be a feeling of awe as they witnessed the being known as Iriko Crow entering into his Shikokai.

His hair turned pure blue, almost sapphire. His arms and legs became covered with blue scale-like flesh, and at his six wings appeared, extending beautifully in every direction at his back. Dragon's horns appeared atop his head as they grew out of his skull, and the cloak he wore above his waist was eradicated as that blue scale-like flesh grew in patches about his chest and stomach. "...Well… Seems I'm still a pure Shinigami…"

Those words felt as if lightning's very essence was imbued within them as Iriko straightened out his spine, looking Sunshine into the eyes as bubbles rose up from his body. "...I died that day. I should be dead." And with that, he began to explain.

"I killed myself in an attempt to do something… I am not proud of. I broke my own soul. Even now, it is still within my soul. It shattered it, and then went to eradicate it.. She prevented that from happening. The 'demon' within me… that is the essence that brought my soul back into one piece, while preventing that final destruction."

Iriko was honest with all of those gathered, reaching both hands out as bubbles transformed into two rod-like objects, before his hands fell to his sides. "… Rebel if you wish. I grant you the ability to not agree. However… know that I will only allow myself to be defeated by an argument which satisfies me. And also know that I will crush any argument, over and over again. That… is why I believe I can take this mantle. My fists are for the purification of Hollow. My mind is for the prevention of calamity such as the Demon's Incursion upon our dimension, things like Sosuke Aizen, my predecessor. If either are not to your satisfaction, rebel. However, if you cannot justify yourself with anything more than emotion… or bigotry… I shall pay it no heed."

That final expression escaped the Captain Commander's lips as he then pointed out a finger at Sunshine, his left eye closing as he opened his right wide. However, even with that eye opened wide, he could not see… anything. He saw one line, Khala standing behind the man. His eyes opened wide once again, a kind of solemn look on his face. "……………...What right do YOU have to rile up the people of this land, I would reply then." He finally said at last, putting the ball back into Sunshine's court now, feeling as if he had properly placed himself back within the people of the Soul Society's minds.

He was the Captain Commander; and that was certain... to him, at least.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:24 pm

Artist: Celldweller - Song: Purified - Word Count: 618

"...Hmm~?"

The male blinked at the new voice which had joined their solemn chorus, one which seemed to be in agreement with him. "I'm not the one who fought back against his ruler, who is truly the sickening one here…?" His eyes had changed considerably as he stared at this Shinigami that had chosen to make itself out as different by speaking up.

"Isn't that what the Captain Commander is…? The Father of the Soul Society? If the Soul King is your God, then you can't be the ruler." Sunshine explained as he shrugged, letting out a sigh as he held his hands up in the air as if this should have been obvious. "You're on edge… are you scared, Shinigami…? Scared how easy it was to have those directly below you fight so ardently against you…? How easy they are to manipulate?" Sunshine continued to ask as he continued with his barrage of claims.

"What can they do? Die like a man. But you can't even do that, right?" Sunshine continued trying to rip at Iriko's mind before Iriko shut him out, his entire body transformed. Sunshine let out a low whistle at the massive well of power that had emerged, and even as Iriko did so, Sunshine began letting out a low chuckle. Oh, now that is funny. That is so funny… Such despair…! Sunshine's mouth let out a bit of drool as he gripped himself tightly at the revelation he had had, looking at Iriko.

"So you're saying you're a coward? What else were you expecting to accomplish, attacking our Goddess like that?" The Dark Angel continued his assault as Iriko tried to make his points. "So hurting relative innocents and distracting other people. Aizen is you predecessor? Do you mean how you've conspired to 'destroy' the Seireitei, or did you view him as the Captain Commander like he shot for so desperately? Hmm?" The barrage of blows that occurred as Sunshine twisted Iriko's words that were intended for the Shinigami of the land.

"Oh… I have a right…"

The tone he took was… eerie. It was filled with a hollowness, and yet also a peculiar… certainty. The Hell's Presence around his body began to disperse as he raised a hand on top of his head. Slowly, his body changed. His arms and legs lengthened. A mask appeared around his mouth and a cap with a metal headband appeared around his skull. His entire body became shrouded with black clothes and white bandages, covering his entire form. "...What's so special about that?"

Sunshine asked as he gripped the hat on top of his face with one hand, the other grabbing his mask. With a flourish, he tore off both, the bandages flying from his arms and legs as the black garment he wore fell off into pieces, leaving him in a black undershirt and cargo shorts. "I mean, I don't even have to transform…" The male mocked as right in front of Iriko, a mirror had appeared.

Sunshine looked exactly the same as the Captain Commander. Every detail, from the way the hair looked, to the eye color, to the peculiar demonlike added features. "If this form is what you refer to as your 'reason', then you should keep searching, shouldn't you?" The Demon asked as he closed one eye, looking serious before a fit of giggling overcame him.

"No, you are too weak. I am in control here. They may not realize it yet, but already the members of your court guards are coming under the influence of our Goddess. All you've done is make that possible. So thank you, I suppose. I still can't stand that pity, woe-art-I attitude, I mean, you have no hope. There isn't a strain anywhere around your body. You are simply going along with life. No matter you don't want to be followed, you are a hopeless excuse for a living being."

The blue haired male finally coughed as he finished, before holding out both hands. "They can hear my words, just as much as yours. Do you think yourself special, foolish Otou-Sama?" And at last he gave the floor back to Iriko, feeling more than satisfied with his own performance…

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:51 am
[PLAY THE MUSIC IN ALL THE YOUTUBE BARS DURING THE DURATION OF THIS POST]

Artist: MASA - Song: Beheading Dance - Word Count: 4657

"Your bubble? You mean....your promise? I am...so sorry for that."

Those were the first words to utter out of Khala's mouth in a tone that indicated there was some hurt behind that acknowledgement. Having peered somewhat into his mind, and delving deeper into his history with the Soul Society in general, The Heart of The Demon God was aware of his relationship status with Tiamat prior to the tirade she waged against the Gotei 13 during Demonic Incursion. For it was because of The Demoness's chaotic influence that he was unable to fulfill that commitment he gave the fellow Crow. It made the Godling feel rather out of place, horrible and like a monster for tearing apart those bounds with such viciousness.

So, as The Shadow Throne of Shadow Fall stood before all of her followers, the children of the Soul Society and the man she lusted for the most; it all felt so hollow and empty due to how she gotten here. Thus, she'd let out a sad chuckle and try to continue the dialogue between the two as best as she can; submerging and sealing these feelings within herself by making them one and riding the way of anguish towards clearer mental skies.

"Before I touch on the subject of the cease fire, I do want to propose that perhaps you can keep your promise to me...? I know...it can't make up for her lost, but maybe it can give you something to look forward to in the future to fill that void....somewhat? Right?"

Those words were more hopeful, less disheartened and almost clingy as The Godling latched her arms around the male's right biceps. Eyes illuminating an aqua-green hue, the hair on Khala's hair even stood up during this as she stared into the male's ember eyes with her utmost spirit behind that gaze. In that moment, a strong pulsation, no, an urge to rectify what the Demonic Deity had done to him would ooze across his body and mind so that he'd understand the perception she was coming from.

Caressing his face with the gentle and cold touch of her left hand, The Deitic Maiden pushed him further to at least give his attention to her in that moment. All that mattered was getting their collected forces to stop butchering each other? Right? Right! If they could diffuse the situation with their influence, all would be peaceful, right? RIGHT! If they could quell the tension, they'd live happily ever after, right? RIGGGGHT! And if they could live happily ever after, she wouldn't be branded a monster anymore, right? EXACTLY! In the end, these spirits were given the paradise one could only dream of, so even if some died in the process, they were given the entire universe to be a plaything at their fingertips in the afterlife of Nirvana.

So no, no, no, no! She was not a monster. She couldn't be. She was -- a pillar to both of their realms.

Thus, in these serene and soft words, The Godling proceeded with her discourse after composing herself internally:

"And to that end, we can make a ceasefire among our people through that promise forged in their blood, am I not correct?"

For a brief moment, the eyes of The Demoness would glow a crimson red. Flickering between a smooth and tranquil tone, to a raspy and gruff voice; the eyes of The Deitic ruler shifted between cheerfulness and outright frenzied desire. So as to did her aura fluctuate between this dark impulse and the pulsationating desire for the light and to be the balance between of these sinister forces that lay within herself.

"Through sacrifice of both of our people, we can...come to understanding and forget about what happened. I'd like....for that."

In those words that held a mixture of pain, regret and craving to move on from this bloodied mess; a shift pull from Khala's body resulted in her gripping on to Iriko with the utmost of might. Might strong enough to crush most men and crumble them to pieces if it weren't for her own self-control and influence beating within the heart of The Dragon Crow.

However, it seemed that there were more trying matters at end. The rage, fury and misunderstanding from the devotee's of The Captain Commander were still throwing their objections at him. It made Khala -- a tad bit furious. Why were they so vehemently opposed to this? Many Shinigami and Demons were coming to terms with this truce among their kind.

So, why, WHY were they so fixated on causing further tensions between their people? They should just DIE for being in the way of the progress they built.

But -- that wouldn't be right either.

So she'd curl her right fist into ball; to the point of drawing black and aqua fluid from its flesh and let the negative sensations that screamed within her soul. In this compressed way she'd ride out these ugly vibes during this hostile showdown between The Captain Commander and his people.

Alas, though, these violent desires were relatively alleviated when the calm, but firm voice of The Lone Crow started uttering out once more. In this way, her facial expression would turn from less of a scowl into a more neutral outlook. So, for the time being, The Demonic Deity would not raise her hand since The Commander's words seemed to soothe this Demoness's soul to an extent. Those voices were still within the Asthavon's mind howling with the utmost of ravenous intent, but Khala would endure them, make them one with her and rebuke their power over her since she was indeed -- A Goddess.

Thus, she'd listen in further on the speech and hear of the trials and tribulations associated with the Gotei Thirteen grim past. The Vizards? Such a foregone thing now, but they were hunted down like animals in the old days. Yet, as times went on, the savagery of the past became a distant memory and they were allowed to move on from these hardships. All of it occurring in much of the same way that Khala hoped the results of their ceasefire would produce.

So, as a result of her former deeds, a quiet manic snicker left The Goddess lips. Why? Because she was happy that some of the crux of the Gotei Thirteen's Xenophobia were eradicated in her unholy strike against the Soul Society. In the destruction of the Central 46, the chains of the Seireitei were lifted and they could begin to think for themselves, no? At least, that is what The Godling thought. Iriko had a much better approach than any of those grunts.

None the less, her focus grounded itself back into reality and The Godling would view the vengeful shinigami becoming silent and starting to fall away from his leaders retorts. Another chuckle escaped her mouth; albeit one that only Iriko could hear. They knew not what they did, so why waste energy getting upset further at blind children?

Though, that thought would be cut short. For, with a mystic deviation in the flow of Iriko's energy, a form of magic came to be from The Lone Crow's body. From what she could gauge of it, however, it appeared to be a side-effect from her power no doubt. As, when the male was losing control of himself, The Goddess could sense frequencies akin to her own coming to the forefront. Making it so, that if he did become unstable, the situation may be easily diffused if not for the fact Khala was more than accustomed to dealing with her own energy unsteady quirks and qualities.

So, there was no moment of surprise to be had when the male vanished from her arms in a flash. Instead, there was only an empty expression to wash over her face as she witnessed the male do his damnest to cease the death of his disciple. The Shinigami would holler in response to this sudden turn of events, but found himself being pushed back towards the Earth and contained by a squadron of Shinigami for crimes against the Captain Commander's order and disturbing the peace on a civil level.

Such as his fate, no?

Turning her attention back towards the scene unfolding with the likes of The Dragon Crow and Khalaist, The Goddess observed and nodded her head at what the male had uttered out. It was true, there was no way to make a point by killing a force in which one does not agree with. At least, if that force wasn't at your doorstep attempting to butcher everything you ever loved without anything in return. That would be truly unjust, no?

Henceforth, Khala nodded her head at her own internal thoughts, the actions of the Crow and with the general consequences of the radical Shinigami's end. Closing her eyes for a moment, The Demonic Deity thought on what she'd utter out. Once this pause ended, The Otherworldly Asthavon eyes opened and a mellow smile eased across the woman's lips. In tender words, The Goddess pointed her index finger towards her devotee and spoke:

"Come now, my child, please do not raise your sword for me until I ask thy. Have faith that my way will prevail and be at ease."

With that, Khala would isolate the fiercely mad demon within a golden sphere. Once he was caught in her grasps, the isolated man began to cool over his anger and stare up at his god with a more washed over glazed look of the eye. He knew what she had in store for him and he accepted it with open arms.

"Take me then, oh great Khala!"

And with that single shout -- the male faded away from the area. His energy vanished entirely and no one quite knew what happened to him after that point. However, The Demoness's smile grew further and she uttered out this additional line:

"I will take you to a better place. Please, relax."

After those words were spoken, The Godling turned her attention towards the Shinigami going off at his followers. Thus, once again, The Deitic Figure found herself nodding at the head at what the Lone Crow had to say on this hellish meeting of theirs. Khala herself had no intentions of doing this negotiation with the element of fear, so it can only be assumed that The Captain Commander would do his part in order to ensure the balance is kept by enforcing his own policies among the man's people.

It was only fair, right? Right.

But then --- A BOOM!

[CHANGE THE SONG HERE BY PLAYING THE YOUTUBE BAR AND STOPPING THE OTHER]

Like a monstrous explosion in the night, the unveiling of her son's arguments against The Dragon Crow pierced into his armor and gave him a worthy challenge. In response to this sudden intrusion upon the area Khala seemed to begin snickering herself. In spite of that cackling, a telepathic line of communication rang throughout The Captain Commander's body and the perception of Khala became clear: it was a laugh only made out of seeing a good battle of words.

After all, she wanted to further see the man fight for his ideals, no? Yes! So in that way, her own admiration and lust could be satisfied in this showing. While, at the same time, knocking two birds out with one stone by spending "quality" time with her child.

All of the words that The Dragon Crow spewed forth from his mouth following that point were indeed rather -- passionate and sparked a somewhat arousing feeling in Khala. So much so, that perhaps some of the vibrations within herself reflected upon her child. As, in that moment, she could sense he was finding as much pleasure as herself as a spectator to this whole event.

Digressing from that sentiment, the true fruits of the encounter were about to come to fruition. This came to pass in the way of Iriko ascending to the state known as "Shikokai"; otherwise referred to as the "Pinnacle of Shinigami Strength". It was overwhelming, amazing and it seemed, at least to Khala's perception, a smidgen stronger than it was during their encounter in Demonic Incursion. Perhaps, through all their time spent in Hell, the Dragon Crow had gotten stronger.

Indeed, this gave a twisted sense of pleasure within The Heart of The Demon God viewing such a spectacle taking place before her very eyes. A chain of events that she set forth in action and one that the male managed to meet. So dazzling, so arousing and so much warmth was being generated from this whole debacle. It all made for The Demonic Goddess's body to ooze over with powerful sensations of adoration and lust once more. Making it so, in response to these flaring emotions, the licking of her lips became the only thing The Devilish Deity could do to otherwise show her love outwardly during this time.

"That you are, Crow. That you are~"

Those lively and satisfied words were what the Goddess replied with when Iriko called himself a "Pure Shinigami." And by all intents and purposes? He still was. The only difference is that Khala marked him as a sign of affection and love; allotting her presence to live within him, but not change the general makeup of his body from shinigami to demonhood. By this method of her sharing the very essence of The Godling's heart to The Captain Commander she'd save his life and allot the man she had a bizarre fixation on to thrive, live and thrust his way back into existence once more.

In the process, they'd each carve out a worthwhile existence for each of them and they'd continue onward into eternity and beyond that plateauing point even. That was simply how intense the physiological and mental capacity to love a Demon's heart and mind were. So it could only be expected The Mother of All Demon's would feel them at their greatest intensity.

"You were reborn that day and given a new start from your despair, Dragon Crow."

With a series of giggles following that line, Khala wasn't entirely wrong. Since that day Iriko Crow's life was altered greatly, powers augmented and mind forced to rebuild itself once more. With his soul on the brink of collapse, and with its spirit being forced back into life by this deictic hand of satanic power, the fact that he was still standing before them could indeed be referred to as the newly rebirthed Iriko.

However, even in spite of all that, most of the crowd seemed to sympathize and come to terms with what each of them said. It could have been something in the air, as there was a shift in consciousness in the range around them with these two heavy forces that both Khala and Iriko were; but their followers mostly understood that the male and female both them was being earnest with everyone. So, through this trust, it was indeed in their best interest to at least try and work out a truce to prevent their realm of souls from falling further into decay. They could at least see that much and that pleased The Demon Goddess to a great deal that headway was being made in their gathering.

Thus, with their marks made, a good deal of the shinigami would indeed keep their faith in the Captain Commander. While, on the other hand, pockets of Shinigami would begin to disburse from the area and make their own way; as they did not believe in the approaches that The Dragon Crow had, but they weren't in a position of power or argument to otherwise counter him for the time being. So, they'd fall back into the shadows and bid their time; knowing better than to cause a scene at this point between these two colossal forces and their vast empires of people ready to defend them at their beck and call if needed.

And with that, all eyes were now fixated on the likes of Sunshine. For, following that point of demand by Iriko, his turn to step up to the plate would have came. To which, Khala shifted her crazed gaze upon to see how her fair was going too far in this whole conflict they had caused.

Judging from the introduction Sunshine had, the male was obviously heading towards the direction of opposing that which he believed was a tyrant ruler. To that end? Khala could only let out a childish giggle as it was silly to think of Iriko as anything like that. But, then again, not everyone saw him in the way she did. Thus, to the demonic deity, it was to be understood that The Dragon Crow's ways would be unraveled bit by bit as time progressed onward for all parties involved in this crazed assembly of Shinigami, Demons and Gods!

"Ah, Sunshine, my child; don't you understand? He isn't trying to become The Soul King, far from it in fact! This man....just desires to push things towards harmony and I am in agreeance with that."

Exclaimed Khala in a delightful tone; curling her lips into a satisfied smile as her aura became further thrilled and filled with giddiness. Yes, being the middle woman in this brawl of hardened ideals was quite -- refreshing for her. So much so, she couldn't contain herself almost!

"And as one capable of speaking with my fellow Godling Brother, I'd attest to the fact he isn't rebelling against his rule! If so, my kin can speak to me directly and I'll convey this truth to all!"

Uttering those bold and fierce words, Khala laughed once more with the utmost of joy. Pointing her index finger towards the heavens, that action molded itself into being a direct challenge to the Soul King to come down and bask The Goddess in his presence. If such things were untrue? He had enough strength left within his hollow being to at least speak to his sibling.

[CHANGE THE SONG HERE BY PLAYING THE YOUTUBE BAR AND STOPPING THE OTHER]

Then, shifting her manic gaze back towards her loving son, The Demonesses cackled more with the utmost of pleasure. Scared? Iriko? While that may or may not be true, the man had every reason to be on edge! Who wouldn't be in this kind of meeting of almighty gods and their devoted followers? There was much trickery afoot and it was wise to approach the situation with caution from the viewpoint of The Godling.

"A mortal would have every right to be a bit watchful and attentive of their surroundings. My dear son, don't you see where we are? Ghouls, Death Gods and Supreme Divinity have descended upon this land. You'd be wise yourself to open your mystic eye and enlighten yourself to the situation unfolding before us!"

With that, a multiple-hued glow, akin to a rainbow, but with a darker illumination to it, would swallow the land and swell it with the utmost of power, life and flourishment. In this way? The damage that was done to the Seireitei would begin to repair itself and mold itself back together. Ruins were turned into wondrous works of art. Carters? They were molded into molds of beautiful earth!

In fact, the potency of all reishi in the Soul Society began to accelerate, burst and become transcendental in nature. To the trained eye? It would almost appear as if they worked tirelessly to begin morphing parts of the Seireitei that were damaged by Khala to be further akin to divine atoms which comprised of the territories she rebuilt within Shadow Fall and Khalaism's name. In this way, the first amends were forged by The Heart of The Demon God and were meant to be an aggressive form of support to her beloved truce-makers.

"If there is something you don't like, feel free to chime in, brother and Crow~"

In that shift line, the pulsation of Khala's aura than called out to both the Soul King and Captain commander. As, from her understanding, neither of the males cared much for her tampering of the realm. However, what she was trying to do was a goddess's work! And this Goddess deemed that the barren landscape before her be renewed, reflourished and brought to its proper splunder to once more be deemed alluring, captivating and whole!

"And as for you, my wondrous ball of Sunshine, perceptions are always open to change! One can constantly revaulate their viewpoint of the world, compared to others and make forth judgements to whether or not their current sentiments hold true to their heart."

Tone becoming further and further elevated, Khala cackled over once more with a hot-step of glee behind her voice. In that instant? She'd summon a golden sphere in her hand. It extended from out of her chest, began glowing with a wide assortment of colors and soon -- an eye slowly opened from it. This was -- her heart. The Godling was making both a figurative and literal point in her showing!

"Should the perception not hold up to your ideals? Then why not throw it away, evolve it and find something more glorious at the end of the tunnel? Don't be so crass as to sever bonds at the drop of a hat, but don't dismiss ideals unless they totally go against your beliefs!"

Finishing her statement with another crying laugh of happiness, the Goddess then retracted her heart back inwards towards herself and continued giggling at the arguments her son was giving Iriko. Why was she still insisting upon these snickering motions? Simple! This battle of words, ideals and people meant that The Dragon Crow was going to have to work to keep his stance. Right? CORRECT! Much in the same way Khala was forced to protect her grip, it seemed that Iriko was going through his own challenge through her son! How wonderful!

"And, forget not, my son, that I gave Iriko new life. So please, pardon his intrusion into this life by means of my own heart's carnal desires. It is not his fault, my sweet, sweet Sunshine!"

Laughing, laughing and more laughing! That is all the Goddess could do in the wake of such a prosperous statement. If anyone were to blame for all that occurred? It was her and her alone.

So, to that end, further fits of hilairy spewed forth from The Demonic Godlings mouth. Coward? Iriko? Absurd! Totally and complete ABSURD! Absurd to the point where it was almost a joke to the mind of The Demoness. To engage her in combat, knowing he stood not a heaven nor hell's chance of overcoming her might? To reach her heart the way he did? To venture forth into the darkest depths of hell with her and still come back alive? No. This man wasn't coward, he was a befitting pillar of mortality for his oh-so mortal people. Part-Divine, Part-Mortal; the best vessel to communicate with both of their worlds was what The Dragon Crow was!

"Read my feelings, let them become you and know my heart's understanding, son~!"

Echoing those oh-so soft, soft words into the world around them; Khala let out another cry of happiness. In doing so? That moment lead to her directing her index finger towards Sunshine, harnessing a small quantity of energy and then proceeding to go on to awaken the stellar connection that each of them shared as mother and son from their divine bond. Through this mental feat? The Heart of Khala began to ooze, flood and bathe these pulsations of perception, insight and thoughts into the male's mind to bring him further to grasping the truth of the matter.

From there, she'd allot the blessings of her son to come forth. Watching him contort, shift and arise in power was all but a dazzling sight for The Godling to witness! Squealing with a mother's joy, she was so happy ofr him to reach this plateau of strength on his own! She'd almost clap if it weren't for how tense the atmosphere was between them in this meeting of the divine and the mortal.

Thus, from a flicker of high-spirited content, a wave of energy, harmless to Sunshine, came towards his direction and was intending on hitting him to show her approval of such an awakening. She was proud of her baby-boy and it was all but amazing to watch him grow in such a way! And to give his father such a fight? Oh, just viewing the two of them sent shivers down her spine and awoken more of her fervious nature within that heart of The Godlings!

"And you are correct, my son! He should keep searching, I should keep seeking and you consider pining for more of your reason! It is strong now, but there is a possibility for so much more in this grand universe of ours, no? Its what brought you to this incarnation of myself, yes?"

Posing her questions directly at Sunshine, she awaited to hear his response with such great anticipation. Following that, she'd merely pay tribute to more of the words that muttered out of Sunshine's mouth about him being in control. While true, a good deal of the Soul Society had became under her influence, it was only because of her mark with Iriko. If not, the territories they occupied would have been dried husk if they had retreated to Demon World. And from the expansions they made? Those whom were apart of the Nation of Khala lived however way they wished to!

WASN'T IT GRAND!? YES! YES IT WAS SO GRAND!

"Oh, Sunshine, you call yourself despair, but you can't indulge in the wonderful taste of the male's anguish? How...amusing!"

Giggling once more, Khala wasn't putting her son down, but she genuinely found it intriguing how he wasn't feeding further on the male's dejected appearance. At least, if he was anything like Mana was with her madness, surely he'd be feasting on an all you can eat buffer considering the outlook of The Dragon Crow.

Nevertheless, Khala could care not if he thought Iriko's words weren't special. As, in a way, she agreed with that sentiment; yet disagreed at the same time. His words were deeply nestled within her heart, yes, but actions always spoke louder than words and she had believed earnestly his path was molding the Soul Society into a wondrous place.

Thus, to that end, she'd accelerate the meeting and bring it to a strong climax:

"It matters not, we are here to come to a closing, no?"

A glance was given to the likes of the Shinigami before her feet and followers of Khalaism to the back.

"I am your god, yes? Yes."

Khala pointed at all of the gathering of her religious followers and made sure to address them PIN-POINT in this acknowledgement.

"So I wish, for the betterment of both of our people, that this truce come an official conclusion. What say you two, hm? Do we all not want anymore anguish then there needs to be?"

And with that, she'd hold out both of her hands and direct many spheres of light towards everyone whom had assembled. In this way, they'd feel her powerful influence and come to understand many of her thoughts, reasons and motives through her conveying them in a mass telepathic event.

Hence, in this showing of power, many of the demonic followers of Khalaism came to a pass and condescended with the desire of their goddess. They did not want to anger her, no? Correct! So it was wise to go along with this. And those from the shinigami camp? They were in a dire enough circumstance as it is, so they concluded with what their Captain said.

So, the ultimately conclusion to this showdown was to indeed -- make a pact with The Demon God and make this amnesty come full circle.

That was the will -- The Goddess.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:13 pm

Iriko Crow
"...Don't lie. Accept your actions or learn from them. Just do not lie… to me." He said quietly, in a voice that only she could hear. While one might view his statement as condescending, or more likely to put her into an even lower mood… the fact of the matter was that he was actually trying to 'cheer her up'. He was telling her to let go of it. He was not forgiving her for her actions… but neither was he going to condemn her for them. "So if you are going to stand… do it with your head held high, or not at all." His words spoke as he kept his gaze forwards, trying to ignore her sad chuckle but not quite managing it.

He looked over at her as she spoke once more, feeling her grasp on his arm as he looked into her spirited gaze. He could feel her urge, her need as it oozed over his body as she held onto him, but at the same time his eyes looked back at her with what could be described as a faint sadness… perhaps even pity. However, his lips still spoke. "...I will keep it. You will not… be lost again." His voice stated, reaffirming that promise he had made - that he would not let her go that easily. The hand on his face forced him to look at her, and he did not condemn that desire she had. He did not discourage it, but neither did he encourage it. And at the same time… he did not resign himself to it. He was determined to continue with his own will, even if it meant he was permanently caught in this state. He would not allow for her to be lost again, but neither would he lose himself.

She was not a monster - and she was not a god. She was a person. That was something that Iriko would never deny, and he would never label her, either. He would allow for her illusions to exist… the ones that could be allowed to exist, at least. He was no intellectual rapist. "...Yes. A ceasefire… is something we need, right now…" Even as he said that, he could feel the shift in her presence through that particular bond which they shared, hearing her voice change.

"...Yes…. We have sacrificed. We… cannot let those go to waste." He said with determination, making his statements clear. She got rid of her negative emotions in a way which was not violent, which did not harm others, even though she disagreed with them - that gave the Lone Crow a tinge of satisfaction.

Finally, he escaped from her arms, his head clearing slightly from that status, and delivered his lecture…

And then this man had appeared… The one who called himself an Asthavon…

The words of Khala simply entered into his mind, and that was all. He did not respond to them, not feeling that they were entirely necessary. On the one hand, he was appreciative, but he knew that was somewhat like a smoker saying that cigarettes were good. There was just one thing which he could not agree with. ...I did not escape my despair… It is still within me. Now… It simply cannot be heard. I have silenced it. That was the truth that he felt within himself.

He was pleased that the struggling forces that had gathered began to retract, feeling a small sense of finality in what had occurred. And then, that arrogant being would step up one more, that Demon which desired to cause chaos between Iriko and Soul Society. This… thing… is your child…? Iriko wondered, his teeth gnashing into his mouth. No wonder he dislikes me so much… I did not even think of you having children whom considered you a mother… He thought, though he supposed that way of thinking was rather foolish.

No, Iriko did not wish to become the Soul King. That much was true. That was something which he had… at one point, for an instant, considered. In that instant when he had decided to face Khala within his own spiritual reality, he had prepared to perhaps deal with that eventuality… but now, he knew: that was nothing close to what he wanted.

His gaze looked down at Sunshine, feeling slightly irritated with the confident smile on the boy's face. "...Father…?" He questioned, looking uncertain. "More like the Executor of the Will. It is a position, not a member of a family." He said in counterargument, biting his bottom lip as Sunshine said that he could not be the ruler. "...No. I am not scared." He said definitely, his eyes gaining a hardened quality as his fists tightened, his breath entering his body before leaving it once more.

"There are those who will fight against me. Yes. However, they will only do so because they are ignorant. Therefore, I will teach them. They will learn, and we will survive." He explained back with determination, lifting his fist upwards. Until Khala stated something that dragged his attention to behind him. "No. This body does not hold sway over the King. It is merely a Vassal to maintain his 'caring'. And while Iriko himself was unable to hear that voice, that deep voice which would positively tickle Khala's mind and send shivers down Sunshine's spine informed them with determination.

Iriko was silent as Khala made her proclamation, his right eye slowly opening as she said to open their eyes as Khala summoned… something around them. Some of the scenery began to change, before he lifted up his hand. "...Stop. If you wish to provide assistance, do so. However… leave our Realm's creation to us." He said with determination, sincerely believing this as she would understand that what she was creating should not become completed. She could provide the outlines of the structure, but only the very basic aspects. The restoration of the land was fine, even appreciated.

Her words that followed, though they were not directed at him, brought a small sense of ease to Iriko's heart. After all, she was saying herself that you could not simply give up on other people. That was… exactly what Iriko had wanted her to be able to learn. Therefore he felt a bit more relief, and while he could not simply pass into non-existence, he could rest a bit easier.

"…" She would then feel another wave of emotion from the male as he looked back at her once again. The emotion that was sent was disapproval, but more of a warning than an actual emotion. It was saying simply: I am not a child. It wanted her to understand that he was here by his own will, and that he would take responsibility for his own issues. Otherwise, he would be unable to stand on his own two feet, even in her laughing fit.

However, her giddiness was a bit… distracting to say the least. It was all Iriko could do to keep a straight face as he attempted over and over again to try to suppress the emotions that she was feeling from shooting through his own body.

So his eyes gazed back at the man before him. "I hoped to achieve the protection of this place, this Soul Society. Even if it is a shamble of its true form, a shamble can still be repaired and rebuilt. Were it completely destroyed… then we would be unable to do a thing. That is why I stood and fought." Iriko proclaimed, looking at Sunshine now with a somewhat blank expression at his accusations and claims. "Aizen was the one who taught me the foolishness o going against the system. If you can reform the system from within, remove those aspects which are corrupt through your earnest communication and… hope… then you have truly reformed the Seireitei. He was a horrid man. But… he attempted something that not many have the fortitude for. I seek to take an even greater burden than that." He explained, before his head suddenly snapped back as the man said he had a right.

"No… that's… not possible…" He stuttered slightly, stammering as he tried to keep his jaw from dropping, but ultimately failing as it lowered just a bit. "T-th...that…" The words could not quite leave his mouth as the young looking man stood before him, a confident smile on his mirror's face. It was like looking at a doppelganger. "...no." And suddenly, the force that he possessed returned, his eyes gaining that smoldering look as Sunshine stated that he needed to keep looking for a reason.

"This is the reason. I am a Pure Shinigami. I know not what you are, or where that field of reiatsu emerges from… but… this is MY Shikokai, and therefore I am a pure Shinigami, with one Zanpakutō, and no Demonic abilities." He stated with finality, focusing through the giggling fit which possessed his adversary. "As long as those who stand by me continue to do so, you are wrong. As long as your people desire the benefit of the Soul Society and leave our duties untouched… You are free to believe whatever you wish. I may have no hope for myself… That may have been abandoned." His right foot stepped forwards, his hand grabbing his blue top as he pulled on the fabric, causing it to slide away and leaving only the bandages wrapped around his body as he pointed at the flame tattoo on his left shoulder.

"As long as that tattoo remains on my body, I shall not falter in protecting this place!" The emotion which left his mouth with these words was likely enough to stun all those gathered into momentary silence. The conviction it held would have even surprised Iriko… if it were not something that he truly felt down to his very core. "So I will continue to blaze a trail which others can follow. If only to make sure that there will remain those with hope." He stated bluntly, his hand held out as an image of a child sleeping appeared within an image there, his eyelids gently lowering just a fraction. "Future… That is what I seek." He explained, looking directly at the being before him.

"And even if they hear your words, it is only because they have free will! And that is what I will choose to believe in! They will see my earnest… and they will believe!"

"...And yes. A truce is required. In addition, you must pay for your wrongs."

Those were the words he finally concluded with, falling silent, still possessing that strange quality which looked neither towards despair or hope, but for the future of others. For them to simply… have that future.

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:20 pm

Artist: Green Day - Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Word Count: 1780

Looking at me…

Looking at me…

Looking at me, looking at me… LOOKINGATMELOOKINGATMEMEMEMEME

A small mental scream of pure mental ecstasy coursed through Sunshine's mind as his hips quivered… and now he would require to change his pants… which he did instantly as he stood there, the excretions he released in that moment from his excitement of Khala shifting her attention to him causing him to lose all control of his Danava's aspect, before finally bringing it back under control.

To be frank, he could not understand why his mother shed so much affection on that man. On the one hand… he was aware. He knew that the man standing before him was his father. He knew that Khala wanted him to love him. He knew that she wanted him to love him as intensely as he did herself and Deveta. However… he just could not do it. He considered his father to be a coward, a total coward for simply dying. In all honesty?

Sunshine wished his father had just murdered his son LIKE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO.

However, he did not. And as a result, Khala was made to forcibly suffer. That was the reason he could not forgive the one before him, for letting him live as well as giving him life. Only one tiny aspect himself truly came from that man, and it was the one which he neglected the most. Ever since he had arrived back in this timeline, he had not given it another thought. He had outright neglected Kenzan, and he honestly did not want to associate with that part of himself any longer.

She was his Goddess - and he could not help but feel totally at ease in her presence, absolutely filled with the pleasure of knowing she was there. He could feel the positive emotions pouring from his mother, so much hope. And while he could not exactly agree on the source of it… he lost himself once again in it… and reached yet another climax right there on the battlefield, an actual moan he was unable to suppress leaving his mouth, a noise of pure devotion.

However, at the same time, it felt useless, and a part of his brain knew that. He wondered if that part of his mind was the one which had come from his Father. Not Iriko, of course, but Deveta. The ability to see things factually, looking at the true nature of things… certainly that had not come from someone so weak and uncalculating as his father. The attention of the crowds turned to him once more, causing his arms to slowly wrap around his shoulders once more, before merely crossing themselves above his stomach.

...Yes mother, I understand. I understand very well… I simply… enjoy watching him… squirm… aaah… hahaha… He thought to himself, within that part of his mind which Kenzan guarded, where she could not see, an intensely toothless smile appearing on his face as his entire body shivered, his hands pushing up into his head as she scolded him. "Yes… our Harmony, my Goddess~" He announced promptly, his lips matching the smile of his Divine Mother's…

And then that wave passed through his body, hearing the voice from Iriko. What… In Deveta's Name…? He blinked, the Evil Angel stopping for a moment. ...Ah yes… there it is… THERE IT IS… And his hands pushed harder into his own skull as his eyes rolled back into his head, the smile on his face beginning to tear his very skin as drops of blood dripped down his chin. OH, YES! The word pounded through his mind… as at last, one of the 'Commandments' he held began to react. This was it. This was the man. THIS WAS HIM. This being that had spoken… this was the one that Sunshine was to drive into despair. It was his target… His desire… The reason why he began to rapidly snicker, his hands wrapping harder and harder as they rubbed into his sides and circled back and forth, letting out a shuddering sigh at last as he tried to come down once more…

I know, Goddess…! I know…! Looking at me, she is… is… ah… The eye around his body emerged as it flowed around his body, followed by its strange cord as it slowly began to open, his 'heart' looking out at the world around him as he saw the taint that had already emerged within the place they were in, after effects of Deveta's assault on the Seireitei and his own machinations. However, there were still small stubborn spots that were remaining completely pure. And they were rapidly removing the taint, causing Sunshine to despair.

He smiled as Khala began to recreate the Soul Society. Yes, the image of our Goddess…! Make it, create it…! With your Divine Will…! He sighed internally, before suddenly all joy left his face, his eyes cascading downwards as he heard what Iriko had to say. His eyes began to look away without any emotion at all. "...Foolish man…" He muttered, wanting things to proceed exactly as they were and feeling infuriated that the Lone Crow would react in such a way, to turn down the aid of their Goddess. To squander such a divine gift! IT WAS HERESY!

"Yes, Goddess~?" His voice, eager to show his devotion, answered her as she addressed him once more. "But… there are truths to this world. How we interpret them is our own to take… but once we have that, we cannot give up on our beliefs. You know this, Divine Mother! You know this so very, very well!" He proclaimed to her as he felt the urge to lay himself down and prostrate before her, but he could not go through with it. And she was right - he was dismissing ideals that went totally against his beliefs! He understood very well, those beliefs were those of the pure Khalist, and yet… and yet…! It was all that he had ever wanted…

"And it IS his choice! He chose to die by the sword and failed. He is yours now, yes. But he is still his own person… never forget! He could betray you!!" Sunshine proclaimed directly, a grim feature passing across his face for an instant before his hands slowly wrapped around his body once more, the smile returning to his lips as his Goddess laughed more and more.

To avoid this from having to go into the Mature Board:

Sunshine receives the divine bond.
He proceeds to enjoy it immensely for several seconds.
He then would enhance himself into his 'Pure Appearance', though in a far better mood.

"...Ah…" At this point, Sunshine could only sigh his approval with his mother's words, so relaxed was he at this point that he would likely automatically agree with anything that she was liable to say to him… until she said 'this incarnation of herself'. That, he also felt to be true. All Khala was Khala, to him… but her different 'incarnations' were something that was true.

"I am, my Goddess… I am… but… compared to your presence…! It's like the shadow of the sun…!" He proclaimed, the Sunshine itself giggling in tune with his Mother Sun. "Yes…" He said in her question bout whether she was his God. Finally, she told them that she wanted a truce. "Of course, as it is Your will…" H e told her in earnest, though he did not look at Iriko at all.

Finally… his attention would turn back to Iriko.

His ecstasy began to fade, converted into that feeling of subtle superiority, as if he were laughing at Iriko and everything that stood for. "You are the Father. Before you, all the other Shinigami are merely children, after all. And if you are not careful… you will rapidly lose those children…" Sunshine told him as he laughed at Iriko ironically, looking into his right hand with his left hand planted as a fist into his hip. "Or they don't learn, and they die? This coming from the man who did not want to rule by fear? Ahahaha!" His laughing continued, still in a refreshingly humorous mood from the joy of his Goddess' presence.

"...Lie. You have no hope." Sunshine attempted to counter him, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Of course… You prevented its destruction… And the ability for all its inhabitants to go to Nirvana… and that would have made my job so much easier… but now that it has come to this… I shall be sure to use the resources that have been left behind from your actions." Sunshine explained as he began to laugh in that hollow laugh only he possessed, a look of pure sadism in his features as he gripped at himself once more.

"You will fail." He said, immediately judging the man before him. "Without the power of a God, they will simply question you and go after you. They will eat you alive. They will accuse you of allying yourself with demons, of losing the way of the Shinigami. They will make your life a living hell. No one will understand you. You will be left to flounder alone, and one day, when you are sitting at the edge of the cliff above an ocean of Despair… my hands will push you in."

That ominous declaration left the blue haired man's mouth as he stared directly into Iriko's eyes, his words containing an ominous certainty. "if it is your Shikokai, then why do I possess its form also…? This is my 'Pure' Appearance, Shinigami… And Zanpakutō are unique…? So how do I have your form…? If you can't even solve that… then you really are a worthless Captain Commander…!" He laughed once again, his features contorting slightly as he pointed his finger at Iriko, his eyes filled with determination.

Either Khala would reveal the truth to Iriko, driving him much farther down into despair. Or he would be unable to answer the question, and it would eat away at him. Either way… Sunshine was out nothing, and would make the figure before him continue to despair. He would not stop his relentless pursuit until Iriko's despair outshone even Khala's divine radiance… only then would he feel complete satisfaction.

"...Future…? What…?" He asked blankly, all emotion leaving his gaze once again as his arms crossed. "You talk of future…? You have no future…! Your system has no future…! That is what we will see in the coming days, and when you fail, this place will become everything you wanted to avoid! Your Future will become ours! Ahahahahahahahaha!!!" The laughing was unable to stop as it left Sunshine's lips, his hands gripping around him once more as his head tilted back, losing himself in the wave of anticipation of sensation...

The Barracks!

The ROCK!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum