Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info]

+25
Nix Shraik
||-BlankMystery-||
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Teijo
Thordios
Circa Monstrua
Viz
Rowboatt
Blade
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
tina
The Cat
JWC
Zero
Sasuke Ryotai
CPKallday
Shizuo
Cookies
Dexterity
Kade
JJ
Zaz
Nix
THEFROST
29 posters
Go down
Nix
Nix
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue71500/99999The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (71500/99999)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info]

Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:23 pm
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info]

Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 pm
The Black World Arc Sign-Up

☯Character Name: Moryokuna 'Len' Washi
☯Character App: Dat Bass Clef Do'
☯Thread Location: Inversed Karakura
☯Reason: Len's willful mind said 'GO DO THE THING' and he was curious to see what inversed his house looked like, so he went there on his winged motorcycle.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 03, 2015 11:02 am
Both request cleared
Have fun.

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2015 11:22 am

«ADDING IN UPDATES FOR THE EVENT»

5/3/2015, 11:21 AM; CST Standard Time

I've finally gotten around to adding in the Kora Aina's of Demon World. You can find them in the link below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f415-aundha-duniya-inversed-demon-world-black-world-arc-event-series

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 03, 2015 2:48 pm

☯Character Name: Nue Gremory Iramasha
☯Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5498-nue-approved-1-5-nature
☯Thread Location: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13731-s-u-n-y-a-black-world-event
☯Reason: After roughly a year of hiatus he would have been moving between realms and got sucked in on his way into the demon world, from there it would have ended up that he landed in the midst of khala's antics. [working on getting iramasha more active and using this event as the start for it .

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 LzZCuy7
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 BtXe12b
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2015 7:18 pm

☯Character Name: Sunshine Odysseus-Kiritsugu Asthavon
☯Character App: Sunshine Asthavon
☯Thread Location: "Tell me... where would you think...?"
☯Reason:

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:09 pm

☯Character Name: "The Truth"
☯Character App: See Below
☯Thread Location: To the place of the deepest chaos.
☯Reason: In the Black World, one man's foolish Wish was Granted... and one Goddess did not succeed.

The Saca Dila Template

☯Character Name: Okiri Puzyri
☯Character App: The God's Clone
☯Saca Dila Persona:
In his realm, Okiri Puzyri is called as such because he has taken over the role of The Truth within the Black World. As such, as opposed to his counterpart he is much more reserved, and hardly speaks at all, allowing for his actions to do the vast majority of the talking. His personality is so close to The Truth within the original world that the two are nearly identical.

Spoiler:
☯Saca Dila Powers:
He maintains each of Iriko's typical abilities, but has inherited the Index Librorum Prohibitorum.

Spoiler:

- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 pm

«CHECKING EVENT THINGS»

• SO I CAN GO AHEAD AND APPROVE IT •
• AND GET THROUGH THIS STAFF WORK •

As for Nue, I'm unsure about that Iramasha joining the thread because I don't see that huge of a connection to Khala. For the time being, I'd recommend taking on this board in order to better incorporate Iramasha activity because no one is defending the Sug Lands:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f416-aundha-duniya-inversed-sug-realm-black-world-arc-event-series

Additionally, I'll be approving Sunshine into Deveta's thread for the reason that he is his son. So, I see probable cause to allot him into that event thread.

Furthermore, with the Truth NPC, I'll definitely allow it because there is a huge connection between him and Khala. I will also allow the Iriko Clone.

Rowboatt
Rowboatt
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm

☯Character Name: It's Kai, babe. Kaida Axworthy
☯Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13450-kaida-axworthy-1-1-0-5-in-release
☯Thread Location: Here
☯Reason: V-Corps are allies of the Soul Society and one person only has so much fight in them. With the Vizard forces spread thin across all plains, some people are going in for double shifts. Axis is one of them. Plus, V-Corps needs more activity and Axis is planning something semi-evil.

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 1981977                                            The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 1594048                                        The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 17990213

The Black World Arc [Massive Event Sign-Ups & Info] - Page 10 XfvlBsf
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 06, 2015 5:55 am

«CHECKING EVENT THINGS»

• SO I CAN GO AHEAD AND APPROVE IT •
• AND GET THROUGH THIS STAFF WORK •

Everything looks good to me. You can go ahead and start making your post for that event thread. Hopefully you'll enjoy the event and produce some good content for the thread.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum