Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Tatsuya Upgrade Empty Tatsuya Upgrade

Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:03 pm
Tatsuya Upgrade QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Oda Tatsuya
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19005-oda-tatsuya-approved-1-3-shinigami

» Upgrading:
Tier Upgrade if possible from 1-3++.
Strength: to Elite
Durablity: Advanced to Expert
Zanjutsu: to Elite

» Why:

: Before Threads:

Tatsuya spent many days and nights often conflicted on his own power. The world he was born into was cardboard and couldn't survive his might. He wanted to face enemies of great strength. But never wanting to overcome them to the point a fight became boring. He placed limiters on his power for many reasons but for the most part so he could greater amuse himself. Tatsuya had encountered fights that made his blood feel chills and seen the best his homeland could offer. But if this was true all this creek could grant him. Then perhaps he'd need to search elsewhere, these were the thoughts in his mind before Tsubasa came. offering him the final pieces of technology and giving him an excuse to search for worthy challengers. Tatsuya didn't realize his very nature of holding himself back limited him greatly in this new place. His raw strength and tenacity alone would make him formidable for most enemies. But what he would encounter upon leaving the Oda Homeland was something awakening. Something that his homeland couldn't provide him at this point. A sufficient challenge to the swordsman who taught Tsubasa. His skills had grown weak on those around him. Not being able to exercise or expose himself to the might around him. Tatsuya's journey from home would begin a sequence of events. Events that will be listed below for what kind of mental effect and changes it brought to him. Tatsuya's growth and journey to find closure for Tsubasa would begin.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19282-seeking-truth

His first thread brought a realization he couldn't have reached without this. That the world contained beings far greater than his current power. Or the area he allowed himself to be. Tatsuya came into this setting seeking answers on the girl Mirja. Realizing quickly this was a land of dragons and monsters. He no longer was the big fish holding back in a small pond. It became evident as he investigated this crater. Taking in each element of things and trying to find his way around. This wasn't the land he hailed from where weak enemies were around. He could let loose his natural talent and fight people far stronger. Tatsuya's hunger and warrior's spirit awoke more from seeing this crater. Meeting Ulv further confirmed what he believed that many beasts lurked in this world. Nothing short of an amazing adventure was awaiting with some interesting fights. It would be a journey that did not return him to New Honoji but continued searching.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19389-they-call-this-the-big-apple

Going to the heart of Shadow Fall's empire in a way by visiting America. He saw just what the demon's where capable of. Bringing his excitement to the boiling point. He couldn't wait to face one in combat and see what their mettle was like. But at the same time it dawned on him he could cut loose. This world wasn't made of cardboard, but it raised a thought in his mind. This wasn't a creek by an ocean of strong adversaries he could fight. Little else mattered in this world when it came to the old home. He could face swordsman better than himself here and this would lead him to his next journey. Tatsuya would find and face a foe of the likes no one could comprehend, having satisfied his curiosity and giving closure on Mirja. Tatsuya made the choice to begin a personal journey of his own accord from here. A journey that would lead him to meet a man with green hair known as the best in the world.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19363-seeking-the-world-s-strongest-swordsman

Tatsuya's desire to locate and face Stefan Soan the world's strongest swordsman. That was met faster than anticipated in Greece. He realized quickly that it was true he didn't need to hold back anymore. He could fight unrestrained against his enemy. Truth be told for the first time in ages Tatsuya felt fear and uncertainty of a fight. It had been years since he didn't know the outcome of a battle. Fear was a feeling he'd long since forgotten. But Stefan's very presence reminded him and awoke his yearning to learn and grow more powerful. The dual opened his mind up to many things and understanding became a key. Learning that Stefan Soan truly was out of reach for him and Tsubasa. This world turned out to be massive in every sense of the word. Stefan humored him with a bokken a traditional training sword. Though he couldn't do much to Stefan just witnessing him was enough to gain from it.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19362p10-returning-an-angel-s-wings#125303

Meeting and finally reaching a choice against the figure of Angel. She was devised by the genius minds of Crystal and Tsubasa. He delivered a package to the wonderful Angel giving her a device to grow. But it didn't end here he went outside and had a match with her. Showcasing fifteen hundred years of swordplay and the growth of facing Stefan. Though much more could be accomplished as the Old Dog realized new tricks were on the horizon. That was what became even more clear as he glimpsed things from her. Possible skills and outcomes that few had seen in his home. She helped him reach a choice mentally to join the Gotei and see where their flags would fly. To see what kind of men they were in the longer

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19441-a-trial-of-gotei-status

A test throws down by the Co-Captain of the forces the Gotei used for unsavory tasks. This was where Tatsuya would make a choice to keep his blade sheathed. The people around him required him to not use the tremendous strength he had. To withdraw it and see what was capable for him instead of raging against Kuro. To showcase control and not be an animal who thought only of fighting. Though his blade itched for combat he didn't humor it or draw it deciding to take near death instead. Showcasing his resolve in this way to become a better warrior. He'd developed a thick skin in this world.

: After Threads:

Future Sight:⫸ After witnessing the power of Stefan and his body Tatsuya began to notice things. Muscle movements and precise nature of them. Able to read the posture and shape and output of certain attacks. He's able to gauge how much is required strength wise and the nature of an attack. He can even tell based on the tensing of muscles occasionally what kind of move will be used. This can be used against him though he realized in a sense. When he predicted Angel's move he ended up wounded but delivering a counter strike. Though it's unknown if this was his best option or not. He is fairly certain he can predict future moves a couple seconds. He's able to watch things as they come at him, not by focus but sheer skill. Fifteen Hundred Years of observing have made him special at it. While it doesn't mean he can do something about what he see's. It does mean he is capable of predicting and moving as needed. Now, this can be used on energy attacks and what not allowing him to judge angles and fight more cleanly. Tatsuya isn't a precise fighter by nature so in some cases he may bite the bullet. Being able to read enemies to such a high level is something many warriors seek out as a growth for themselves. This skill relies heavily on Tatsuya's Focus to work. Allowing him to Focus on things that are small at first glance to a much larger degree. This does not allow viewing of the real future. It is prediction based on muscle movement only. Due to his intense focus on those features of his enemies body.

» Extra: Again want to spend 815 if possible on Tatsuya, don't mind if it has to be done over several times or whatever. But I am putting in the work as he is my main so let me know. Gonna keep his move and growth towards swordsmanship as much as possible. If he is not cleared for any of those things let me know.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya Upgrade Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Tatsuya Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tatsuya Upgrade Empty Re: Tatsuya Upgrade

Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:39 pm
Seeing as literally none of these threads are complete, there won't be an official verdict until at the very least the majority of these threads are completed. Most preferably the combat threads. Now, I will give some insight in terms of what you should expect:

Tier: That's a lot of Platinum Points, but that also doesn't matter that much because the validity of an upgrade is still entirely dependent on the progression of the threads, so on so forth. To which, I'd say it definitely does not justify a 5 minor-tier upgrade, and especially not an upgrade all the way up into 0-tier realm, so a tier boost application won't be reaching into there.

Skill Sheets: Expert doesn't exist anymore. There was a large update cutting back on the skill levels, all explained HERE, so some of these aren't valid. Having graded the character, I do know his general thematic, and I'm comfortable with approving Zanjutsu and Strength to be at Elite, as on top of these threads, I also do think that without the existence of Expert Tatsuya would more appropriately be at that level in the two traits. Regarding Durability, I'll have to see the completion of some of these threads before I feel comfortable being okay with upgrading them.

Future Sights: It should be clearly asserted that this ability does not actually make him capable of seeing the future, so things that have nothing of particular warning or preemptive visual cues should be something he anticipates unless some other cue was given. Additionally, if this ability doesn't function of focus, I'm gonna need some more information on it that explains why or how it works and separate from focus.

Tatsuya Upgrade 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Anonymous

Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm
Gonna give this thing a bump.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tatsuya Upgrade Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Tatsuya Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:58 am
Having gone through these threads, I'll approve the Future Sight ability since nothing in it really pose any issues, and from what I stated before, I'll also go ahead and approve the Elite in Zanjutsu and Elite in Strength. Durability will have to hold off--the only thread that showed a test of his durability was the fight with stefan, and even then what was showcased in that thread and that thread solely wasn't enough to move his durability up a level. Tier, I won't be approving just yet, I'm going to need you to work more on the character, develop Tatsuya and preferably do more than just fighting anyone and everyone you could feasibly duel just for the sake of upping tier.

Approving Zanjutsu and Strength to Elite.

Tatsuya Upgrade 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum