Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 7L69wmz

She paused for a moment. She hadn't been intending anything in that way, but Ulv did make a good point. This did feel awful like a date, now that the idea was in her head. However, she simply shrugged and pushed the thought aside without ever addressing the underlying question.

"We've both been inside every hole the other has. I think we're past that point by now." Abigaíl chuckled some, but fearing the conversation only going in circles and drawing the redhead's ire, she did give a proper answer. "No, I'm not. I was planning to spend the night in your bed, but after what just happened, nice and quiet sounds better."

With expert control over her weight and center of gravity, she reached over to stir the stew again briefly, without disturbing Ulv. After that, however, she leaned in closely and whispered titillating words into the woman's ear.

"Si lo desea, podemos ver dónde encaja el huevo mientras se cocina el guiso." She punctuated her tease with a brief kiss on the cheek, hoping it would drive Ulv crazy not to know what she'd said.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv]

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:30 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

"Sex and love are two radically different things. I am engaged to a woman I have never slept with, and don't really intent to sleep with. Because, well, you've been in bed with me, you know how hard it goes in there. I love her, and I don't want to end up hurting her because in the moment of passion I thought dragging my steel-hard nails down her back was a great idea. It really goes against the desire to protect her. So I avoid that, and I avoid any situation where I might lose my head"

Ulv then grinned at the comment she had made. Contextually it sounded like she was trying to put an egg in the stew, but could also be referring to the vibrator egg that she had used on her one night when she was being awfully bratty. Either way, Ulv wasn't going to make much of a reaction to actually understanding it, Abigail loved having something over Ulv, and she wasn't going to ruin that.
"And, if me revealing the status of my relationship hasn't spooked you completely, I say we retire to the tv and watch this cute romance"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

basswalker
basswalker
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 7L69wmz

She couldn't help but to "aww" audibly. It was uncharacteristically sweet, to hear that Ulv had a sweetheart who she was so afraid of hurting she wouldn't even sleep with her. The brunette would have to use that against her later, and often.

"Not in the least." Abigaíl smiled and quickly pushed several buttons on the stove to set the timer, then wrapped her arms snuggly around the woman so that she may be carried to the couch. "Marriages were arranged for profit when I was alive. It's kind of adorable."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Do You Want to Taco 'bout It? [Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:55 pm

ULV AUBER | THE BURNING HEART

Ulv carried her cute little Abigail to the couch and sat down. With her powerset there was really no need to get up to go get the food when it was done. T'was good that she was not bothered by the engaged thing, it could have been awkward if she was. Like it was really awkward with Rakki that Ulv had sex with a lot of other women and not her. Still working out the kinks on that latest little hiccup between them.

"Mmm, she is from that era as well. A thousand year old Japanese woman, so her thoughts of marriage and such are very strict. It's hard, getting her out of that world and into the modern world where she isn't an object, but a person to be loved. I'll get there eventually, but for now, tv!"

RESOLVE FLAME | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum