Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss)

Mon May 17, 2021 2:10 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? Maybe she overdid it a bit, which, to be honest, wasn’t her intention at all. She just didn’t realize how below her Hono is on the power scale. She’ll tone it back a bit. However, she’s glad Hono didn’t stay on the ground after only one hit. That would have made all of this rather lame.

“Alright. Power doesn’t matter. We are here to brush up on our skills, after all.”

Moving her sword, she blocked Hono’s vertical strike while holding her Zanpakuto horizontally. It is a stalemate at first, but Elyss quickly swiped her sword outward, copying her last move by knocked Hono’s sword to the side. However, this time, she didn’t counterattack, and, instead, took a few steps back. Hono should get the picture now, right? She’s committing too much to a single attack, leaving herself too open.

“Try again.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss)

Wed May 19, 2021 12:18 am

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 103

Hono shook her head, she shivered a little bit as she went in for her attack. She was hurting, but she wasn't gonna give up so easily. Power didn't matter? What was she talking about? Power meant you could stand up to strong people!

Hono's attack was parried.! Her Zanpakuto slipped from her grasp! It fell to the floor! She growled before looking at her. Try again?! Hono quickly lunged forward, this time going in a few punches! She aimed for her stomach! She was tenacious, fighting without her Zanpakuto! She wasn't very strong, but she didn't seem to wanna give up yet.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Squish on Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 20, 2021 4:44 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Eh? She dropped her sword. Well, that’s a death sentence. Hono doesn’t look like a brawler, and she doesn’t have a form. Each punch is as wild as her mouth. And, just like Hono’s own taunts, each punch was a hit and a miss. None of them connected. Elyss isn’t even trying to dodge, years of experience making it easy for her to bob and weave.

“Hono… Like I said, throwing your weight around is pointless if ya ain’t got a rhythm to it.”

Maybe a bit of force is required here. This isn’t supposed to be some mindless brawl, but the smaller woman isn’t giving Elyss much choice. Elyss’ left arm twitched, a fist forming as another punch is dodged. Shooting her arm up and straight, Elyss would simply pop Hono’s nose with a quick jab between the woman’s own punches. Hopefully that’ll send Hono reeling back. Elyss made sure to wait until the other woman had thrown a punch she couldn’t back off of, moving her body way faster than anything Hono proved capable of.

エンドポスト~

CPK
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 21, 2021 7:29 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 124

Hono listened to Elyss! She wasn't gonna just admit defeat already! She was missing, but she kept it up! None of her attacks did much... however, the quick jab to her nose caused her to reel back as Elyss hoped. Hono fell to her butt, panting heavily.

She would stand up, seems like she wasn't gonna give up just like that. Despite being super outclassed, she wasn't going to admit defeat until she was forced to do so! She walked over grabbing her fallen sword before looked back towards her sparring partner. With a deep breath, she would take Elyss' advice! Rushing towards the lady, going for a slash, instead of going for rapid slashes, she followed up with more rhythmic slashes, timing them.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 22, 2021 4:41 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Oh? This is different. Hono isn’t just trying to hit her one good time. There’s a bit of a method to each slash. One comes from this way, but it’s quickly followed by another. However, Elyss has yet to unsheathe her sword against the onslaught. She is keeping herself one step away from Hono, dodging as she was before. It’s a bit more difficult to get inside one’s personal space due to a sword’s longer range, but that’s just how power imbalances work.

Stepping forward instead of back, Elyss reached and grabbed Hono’s sword, the blade squeezed in her grip. However, the redhead didn’t lose her fingers as she pulled Hono towards her, reaching her foot out. Much like the last time they met, Hono would feel her feet swept from under her.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 24, 2021 2:24 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 112

Hono expected to hit her at least, once, but fuck, Elyss really was strong, she didn't expect the power imbalance to be this gigantic, there was no way she could win...but... Hono wasn't going to give up! She grits her teeth, as she watched the girl step forward catching her blade. Woah! She fell to her bottom once again! Slamming against the group. Hono stood up, panting heavily. "Damn... How are you so strong..."

She rubbed her butt, letting out a sigh as she was hurting. Looking towards the woman in front of her. She let out a heavy sigh, "Maybe you could train me to get stronger~" She cracked a little smirk.

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 24, 2021 2:36 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, if you want to know the secret, all you have to do is keep at it. It’s easier to grow stronger with others than by your own.”

She’s not going to relay her struggles to Hono though. Elyss doubts Hono is the type to endure having more than half her ribs broken or her skull fractured. Nah. Elyss will just recommend something more normal and humane.

“Don’t push yourself too hard though. I recommend making a workout regime. Maybe 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, a jog around the area… Some sword and hand-to-hand training. There are probably teachers everywhere that’ll help too.”

She’s not going to recommend herself though. Elyss is sure she’d make a horrible teacher. She’s no good at directing others. She’s better at following orders and just giving helpful advice from time to time.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 25, 2021 2:00 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 105

"Keep at it? Well of course! I train every day ~ If everyone is tens times stronger, I gotta train ten times as hard!" He balled up her fist, her eyes gleaming, rather eager. She shook her head, before looking towards Elyss. "A regime? That could work, right now I just do whatever I'm feeling!" She chuckled.

"Next time we fight, I won't lose! It'll be an all-out fight~" She cracked another smirk. Before asking Elyss another question. "You think I can be as strong as the best?" She would ask genuinely, folding her arms. "I'm a go-getter, so I'm gonna aim for the top!"

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 28, 2021 6:01 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Well, you’ll have to beat me to become the best.”

Despite Hono’s eagerness, Elyss has to remind the woman that she still has a long journey ahead of herself. Yep. A journey full of hardships, trials, sweat, blood, and tears. Is Hono ready for it? Elyss doesn’t know. There’s only one way to know. That’s by diving headfirst. You either swim or drown, and that’s all there is to it.

“I can’t wait, Hono. Ya better not slack off now. Who’s going to be my rival if not you?”

There are plenty of people she could label as such, but Hono feels like she deserves it the most. She’s not strong or skilled, but that’s alright. She’s an inspiration to the redhead.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 29, 2021 2:21 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 109

Beat Elyss? Well, that was a challenge... but Hono was willing to take it! She shook her head. "Well, that's my goal then! I didn't even get a hit on you! So next time... I'll punch you square in the face! Just you watch!!" She cracked a confident smile.

"Oh! So you're looking forward to our next fight? Well! I won't keep you waiting! I'll be your best rival!" She would smirk, pointing at the redhead.

Elyss was light years ahead, but Hono would have to grit her teeth and push on! She was gonna punch her in the face... if it was the last thing she ever did!

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum