Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss)

Mon May 31, 2021 5:06 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Right in the face?! She can’t wait to see that. Well, feel it. She probably won’t see a punch to her face coming if Hono ever reaches that level. However, the redhead isn’t going to be a sloth and wait for the other woman. She has her own heights to reach after all.

“Heh. Cute…”

She couldn’t help but find it somewhat endearing. It’s like looking in a mirror, and if anyone else was in this position, they’d probably think Hono’s acting similar to an excited puppy. A murderous little puppy, but the rules still apply.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss)

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:03 am

Don't Lose Your Head Now (Hono/Elyss) - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 94

Cute...? Hono's cheeks lit up. She was cute?! Hono simply glared at Elyss. "Say that again and I'll punch you for sure!" She hated being teased like this, but there really was nothing she could do about it... she could hit her, no matter how hard she tried. With a heavy sigh.

She shook her head, pointing at Elyss. Cracking her knuckles, looking at the red-head. Balling her fist before smirking. "I don't care how long it takes. I'm gonna knock you out next time we fight! I'll have a fancy Bankai and everything!"

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:56 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Is that a blush? Well, that’s a first. Elyss isn’t used to people blushing at her bare commentary. Hanako was the first, and now there’s Hono. Huh, they both start with an H, funny. However, that doesn’t detract from the threats, that much. A blush is so nonthreatening. Come on Hono. You’re going to have to pull yourself together before trying to punch anyone. It won’t do any good if you get all flustered in the middle of a fight.

“Bankai? Well, if you think that’ll be enough.”

Even if Bankai is supposedly that big of a deal, wouldn’t it be possible that Elyss gains one as well? And, if that’s the case, there’s also a chance that it’ll just be stronger than Hono’s. Well, at least Hono is prepared for the long journey ahead.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:12 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 120

Hono looked towards Elyss, with a heavy sigh she shook her head, clearing the blush from her face. She cracked a smile, before holding out her sword out, pointing it towards Elyss. "It'll make me hella strong right? I'll be as strong as a captain~ RIght? So then I can train with them and get even stronger!!" her eyes sparkled lightly, she did have a lot of fire it seemed. She was passionate...

"Any tips on how to power up? I mean, I couldn't land a hit on you..." the pink-haired girl grumbled angrily, before sliding her blade back into its scabbard. "Now that I have a rival... I'll push myself harder~ You're gonna be knocked clean on your ass..."

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:53 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A Captain? Well, that’s a goal, but Elyss isn’t looking to be as strong as a Captain. It’s simple. She’s just going to be stronger. In fact, she’s going to have the title of strongest. Though, that does leave a good point. Any tips? Well, that’s a really weird question to answer. Everyone has their cup of tea they prefer, so what she does might not be what Hono wants to do. Oh! Actually, there is a little thing that’ll probably help Hono, a rather simple thing.

“Just focus on one thing at a time. What do you like? Hand-to-hand, Kido, Hakuda, Zanjutsu?”

There are a lot of options for the woman to choose from. Training everything is important, but by focusing on one aspect of yourself, you can expedite the growth process. Yes. Goals. If Hono wants bankai, she should focus on bettering her bond with her Zanpakuto, train her skills with her spirit and perfect any ability she may have.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:59 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 90

Hono cracked a quick smile, looking at Elyss. She had asked what she was into. Hono was quick to respond! She pointed forward.

"Zanjutsu of course! My dad was a kendo teacher in a past life! So he taught me a whole lot! So, I'm gonna be the best with a sword!"

The girl was full of energy! Wanting to get stronger was just how she was! Tapping her chin, she spoke once again, "I'll be better in no time, you better train yourself, or I'll shoot right past yah!"

Coding in Template By:

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:50 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Zanjutsu? Well, she definitely has a ways to go, especially considering Elyss beat her so easily. Ah. Hono has it. Growth is not a steady rise upwards. Bad one day, and then, amazing the next day. Well, anyhow, it’s that time. Elyss has things she has to go do, like resting and sleeping. Hono probably has things to do too, maybe. Whatever.

“You work on that, Hono. I have to get going though. Things to do and all that.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum