Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Empty Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:47 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] 6EdIfMt

The pain was almost gone, but a certain…hardness and an ever so slight swelling was still there, together with some very annoying tenderness. Her breasts still didn’t feel as comfortable in their home as they did before. Both of them, even if only one got hit. Maybe the other did it out of solidarity.

Of course Hanako didn’t go to any medic. That would mean revealing the after hours training session and Hanako didn’t feel the need to do that. Anyways, the bruises weren’t that bad and she was used to it. The boob blow was another thing, but it was getting better, albeit slower.

Hanako watched the people around her. She was sitting at a table in a corner of the academy dining hall. She hadn’t chosen that table because it was as far away from others as could be or because it allowed her to sit with her back to the wall. She didn’t fear any attack from other students. Contrary to practical jokes that usually didn’t happen. She also couldn’t care less about if others saw her or not, at least that was what she told herself. But the dining hall was full and it was the only table left.

She looked back down. She had a large bowl with rice, some meat, vegetables and salad. Hanako didn’t know what it was called and didn’t really care either. It was edible and sustained her.

Now and in the past days, since her evening training with Tento, she had carefully tried to observe the reaction of her fellow students. To her surprise it wasn’t any different than usual. No laughing, no gloating, no more whispering than on any given day. Just the usual indifference. After all, the implausible coincidence of their meeting could have really been just a coincidence and not a set up. It would mean that she really did judge Tento wrong. Well, what was done was done. He probably would keep his distance now, like everyone else did. Probably better this way for everyone.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:29 am
No pain no gain was the saying, and it was to say that unfortunately, that was the case in this merry little interaction going on between Tento and Hanako. Well, at least the after math of their last meeting and 'conversation'. Some wear and tear was present, but with some proper rest and recovery, Tento should be able to come back stronger, they should be able to come back stronger. Physically but more important mentally. Although Tento did not suffer as much physically damage that lingered from their spar a few days ago, he still had his own lumps. They were mostly healing well but he still had a little bruise on his hip from taking a kick from Hanako that changed his walk a little bit. Damn that woman has legs.

Unbeknost to Tento, Hanako did not do the same as his. The older classmate choosing not to go to the medic for a check up and proper after fight self care that Tento chose to do. It was relatively easy and thankfully the person treating did not pry into how he got the bruises. Tento simply said he got them in a training section with a classmate that was aimed to be similar to a more real life battle simulation. The person had been working at Shino academy for a long time and due to their experience and knowledge. Knew that upper classmate close to graduation or the gun blazing younger entering students did so due to their goals for pushing their skills as high as possible and getting ready for duty. However, that was a thing they had noticed, and it was much more common that the students did not take training this serious. So in their eyes, Tento and whoever they trained with were just simply a different breed of students and future warriors.

But that was not meaningful right now. Right now it was lunch time! Strangely enough the group of friends that Tento would normally have lunch with were not present on this day. The members of their little posse having to be off to doing whatever they were doing leaving Tento to be by himself. And so Tento walked through the academy dinning hall, coming in much later than the others this time so that all of the tables and seats for as far and wide he could see were taken up. But thankfully there was still plenty of food!

Getting his items and drink Tento then began to walk about looking for a place to sit. Unfortunately it did not look like there was any space...until he saw Hanako. The warrioress was by herself once again, sitting in a corner of the hall with her back against the wall. Tento was not sure...if she looked calmer from the last interaction or was still stewing. But he saw her at least and her bruises did not look bad. And from the distance he could expect for her to see him. But the question was, if so, would she acknowledge him? And even more so...well could he sit at the table? At this point Tento was closer, she would defiantly see him by now. He would not sit though, he wanted to see if she would give the go ahead and see how she was feeling emotion wise after all.

He hoped she would responded soon, the smoke from the fresh extra large bowl filled with half rice and meat would get cold if he did not devour it.

If she waited too long to speak and caused an uncomfortable silence he would be forced to speak. "Hey", would be all he would say if that was the case. Although, he hoped she would show initiative this time...in a more calmer way.

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Tentos10
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:05 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

It turned out Hanako had been wrong again, although she probably might have seen this one coming had she nod been so much of a recluse. But because she was and because her memories and life experiences went back only about six years, she had only herself as reference. In a situation like this, after what had happened between Hanako and Tento, she would simply have given him a wide berth, effectively ignored him and waited it out for her last academy years. After that they would probably never see each other again anyway. The Seireitei was big and each division of the Gotei had hundreds of members. Who knew which one they would get assigned to? Or which units? And as far as Hanako already knew, there were other jobs for Shinigami inside the Gotei, but not in one of the divisions. She had also heard of jobs outside of the Gotei, although that was something the teachers didn’t really discuss and Hanako had learned only from overheard conversations. The academy probably didn’t wish to spend years training some people to join the Gotei and defend Soul Society, only for them to take their skills elsewhere.
For Hanako it was quite clear what she wanted. She would definitely join the Gotei after graduation. She even had a first idea which division she would apply to.

When she sensed that someone was watching her, she looked up from her meal and saw Tento standing there. He was just standing there, not saying a single word. And obviously not avoiding her.

For a moment Hanako wondered what he was up to. Then, when she realised that he held a tablet in his hands, she almost groaned. How stupid she was. Or was she getting paranoid…she had almost added an ‘in her old age’ in her thoughts, because it seemed to go with the saying.

Well, what could someone in a full dining hall, a tablet with food in his hands, standing at the only table with empty seats, possibly want?

Hanako hesitated only a fraction of a second longer, then just nodded. WIthout a word she attended to her food again. Would Tento take the seat? It was not as if he had much of a choice, if he didn’t plan on having lunch standing.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:13 am
Oh life was fun, giving one unexpected situation to handle by just throwing them in. Given the recent tension between Hanako and Tento, the freshman did not expect to interact with her so soon. See her sure, but interacting with her when their bodies were still bruised and hurting and their minds and emotions were still pressed with the imprint of what happened only days ago. A possible awkward uncomfortable tension was the least descriptive description of what would most likely happen between them today.

It was rational to expect for distance to be created between the two. One or both ignoring the other for whatever time was left, which would in the long scheme would not be long. Hanako was an upper class lady far higher than him in the school hierarchy, so she would be graduating soon probably in a year or two. On the other hand, Tento just started and he would probably be at Shino academy for at least six more years since he did not expect to be skipped. And even after that there was the reality of the different Gotei 13 squads. What were the chances that they would be in the same division? And if then, the same units or squad?

That was something that was no need to think about for now though. Tento just started training to be a Shinigami and he had a long time to go before he had to figure out and decide which divisions to apply for.

----

At some point Hanako looked up finally, noticing Tento standing there with his food. He probably should have said something, a greeting. Cause heck now that she had her eyes on him and Tento was thinking about it, the situation he caused with not saying anything could be seen as creepy. He was really over thinking thing with this lady. But what else could one do with someone who was so emotionally sensitive and closed off?

Thankfully it did not seem that Hanako felt uneasy by his appearance. She gave him a nod and then went back to her food. With that he took that as his que that it was okay to sit. Talking on the other hand may not be the case. After all, Hanako should have known that there was no other place for Tento to eat. And sure, given her reputation and Tento's own personal interaction, Hanako was a rough around the edges person. But he did not think that she was an odious jerk. Distant sure. But not an asshole.

He sat down, placing himself in front of Hanako across the table. Finally allowed to eat, Tento gave a thankful nod before being to eat. He allowed this for a bit, giving Hanako time to talk and begin a conversation if she wished. He would let her go at her own pace with things, but if too much time passed before feeling too much of an awkwardness being made, Tento would speak, "So....how is your, uh...chest", he would say this in a very low whisper to make sure Hanako would be the only one to hear. Granted, with them being in a full dining hall there were so much noise to really hear their conversation. But privacy was nice, and Tento wanted to not let, well this topic be heard given that he said something about Hanako's breasts. He was sorry that he had hurt her there, most likely caused a bruise. And the thought of a hurt gentle body part of the female body was something that he did not like.

But thinking of it, bringing it up may have not been the best decision. Especially as the first thing to her.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:54 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

For a moment Hanako looked up and stopped eating and looked at Tento. It was…nice of him to ask about her state of health. It was really unexpected, which made her hesitate a moment. To any observer it would maybe look like she was trying to hold back a snappy comment because the question angered her. In reality, however, it was only surprise that Tento showed concern.

“It’s okay. Still hurts a bit, still a bit tender to the touch. It’s a bit annoying, but it will be fine.” was her short and matter-of-factly answer.

As with Tento’s compliments about her body, with which she didn’t know anything to do, she had nop real grasp of the effect her bust could have on others. Hanako was almost completely oblivious to many topics, and sexual attraction was one of them. Of course it was only almost. Her memories might go back only six years, but she still had the body of a grown woman. So, certain…empirical studies went on in the privacy of her own room. Only to connect that to the outside world and other individuals, a certain understanding of social processes would have been helpful. Which she also lacked. Big time.

After another bite of her food she looked up again.

“How are you?”

Hanako remembered Tento taking some of her hits voluntarily to get to a better position. Interestingly enough, the ember of a guilty conscience wasn’t because of the hits themselves. Concerning those she was much more interested in what kind of effect they had. She knew she was physically strong, but if she had hurt Tento, he had been better at hiding it than she had been after the tit hit. It would be really, really frustrating if she was so weak that there was nothing to hide.
Her guilty conscience came from what had brought them into that situation in the first place. Her acting up again, letting her frustration and anger and self pity speak again. Not in a “speaking before thinking” manner, no, she had let them speak without thinking at all. Only to realise that she very probably had been utterly wrong.

Just thinking about it made Hanako’s face hot. She had no idea how to handle it. How to properly apologise. When Tento sat down on her table it had been another nail in the coffin of her practical-joke-theory. She had half expected the whole dining hall to fall silent and watch both of them, waiting for the inevitable scene to happen. But it didn’t. Nobody cared. Nobody even knew they were acquainted with each other.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:48 pm
Tento was ready to get either smacked out of his chair or lean/fall out of his seat to avoid Hanako's wrath if she decided she was angry at Tento's question. Hanako had given Tento the belief that she was a cool person as well as an angry person. A bit bipolar? Overall a good person, a decent person at least, but when she got mad and her emotions were riled up, oh boy watch out. And that was the sensitive matter at hand right now. Tento had no idea what her emotional state was towards Tento right now. She was so angry the last time they talked, for all he knew, she was holding in a silent rage in her that was only being held back due to the fact that they were out in public in the dinning hall filled with a massive number of students. On the other hand, Tento remembered Hanako's last words from that session. She was inquisitive, paranoid on why someone would try to help her and be nice to her. Maybe most of what was on inside her was not anger, but sadness and insecurity? A hardened outside from isolation and a sense of community conflict?

Regardless he had concern for her, and was glad to see that she was not immediately hostile to him. In fact, she did not sound or give him the vibe of being hostile at all. She was pleasant! Tento finished his mouthful of food after Hanako spoke and began to respond to her in his usual kind smooth voice, "Ah I'm glad to hear that. I didn't intend to do that when it happened and so I was worried if it left a nasty bruise". Tento shifted a bit, popping his back with a stretch before scratching the chin part of his beard with his left hand. He then reached his left hand out to his drink, the warm steam of the tea being a loved gift to his meal. With a sip Tento relaxed even more and looked up when Hanako spoke again then placed his cup back down to answer her. "To be honest...I am terrible. You got some nice legs, me taking that kick was a very very bad idea. It left a big bruise and making me walk different. Some of the other hits too. But, it was a good spar and I learned a few things from your moves so...yea".

He too took another bite of his food, the meat was extremely juicy and soft, oh and it had this sauce. Whatever it was Tento had to figure out what it was, it was heavenly.

"Ah Hanako, another thing", he paused and looked at Hanako as if he was trying to see inside of her, who she was as a person, "I am happy to hear that you're fine physically but...how are you??". Mental well being was just as important as physical health. And if the last interaction between the two had showed Tento anything, Hanako was going through things internally, hard. "Uh you don't have to answer that by the way...just...checking up on one of the few people I know here".

He said the last part because he saw Hanako's face turn red. It was hot. And not in the good way....well...maybe it would, but not now in this situation. He doubt she was getting flustered or embarrassed so that only left...anger. In his hopes to shorten this building rage he suspected was coming, Tento did one of the few things he was good at, improvising. While he was collecting his food from the line up, Tento saw a few tasty desserts. Thinking that a treat would be nice, Tento decided to take one...or a few. Okay he took two. They just looked so tasty but he was not sure what exactly they were. Given this situation and that he had not touched them yet, Tento attempted to move one of the treats forward towards Hanako, sliding it soft across the table towards her as a gift.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:50 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako waved Tento's first comment aside.

"Shouldn't have tried to avoid that hit. I brought myself into that position. It happens."

She had hoped that the issue would be resolved with that and Tento would confirm he was fine and they could just forget that day. However, it seemed as if there would be no easy way out for Hanako. No one else before, the shrinks excluded, had shown so much concern and interest for Hanako. She wondered what warranted it. There wasn't much interesting, much of anything, about her and she'd shown Tento quite a bad side of herself. Not her worst side, but also not that far from it.

Hanako honestly had no idea how to respond.

"I...am fine." She said, answering Tento's question about how she was. Or it was meant as an answer...but it sounded almost like a question.

"Look, about your hip...I didn't...I mean I didn't mean to...uhm."

She broke off and looked down at her meal. Unfortunately it was almost gone. She began picking up single rice grains to keep busy and hide her embarrassment. It was clear that she was far outside her comfort zone right now.

"Didn't mean to…"

She stopped again. I didn't mean to hurt you and to be such a goddamned idiot, was what she wanted to say. It just didn't want to come out. Instead voices were screaming in her head, screaming at her what a moron she was, how she could only destroy and push everything and everyone away. And every single voice was her own. It made her angry about herself, made her even hate herself. But she kept it to herself.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:43 pm
"Ah, that may be so, but, I am sorry about it. Something as nice as thats needs to be touched properly", Tento took of his tea then, he needed to have something stop him from saying something that may be inappropriate. Be it just...talking about something adults talk about or referencing Hanako's body in a potential awkward way that would anger the still introvertive woman. Hopefully some honey lavander tea would soothe Tento.

However this was the least thing that should really be on Tento's mind right now. While yes, he was genuinely more concerned about the female student's mental state than before, they were going to be comrades after all. And even if they never actually saw each other or work together, whoever would be around and with Hanako would have to deal with her, work with her, fight with her, and more importantly possibly die alongside or infront of her. Tento preferred no one dying, and he differently did not want Hanako to feel quilt due to poor team work or making a mistake. Her mind needed to get better, not perfect or normal, (heck no one is really 'normal'), just better. To the point that concern would not be needed as long as she had support and could work on herself about trusting others.

This was in addition to her physical condition due to the...unexpected blow. He was still a bit flustered about it. It was not like he never touched one before. He was married when he was alive after all. And he had practiced materials arts with men and woman in the dojos he studied at before, accidents or unexpected moves happened before. Unexpected touches, bumps, or pressure happened, but, being the type of man Tento was. The situations were still awkward, regardless if it was also pleasant.

Regardless it had happened, and besides the physical pain, it seemed that Hananko was fine about it. That at least helped Tento a bit.

Waking back to reality from his mental thinking, Tento's tuned back into Hanako as she spoke. She was fine. At least that was what she was trying to convince herself. Tento did not buy it. She was choking on her words, hesitating. That was not fine in Tento's opinion, specially because he knew for a fact that Hanako was not the shy type of person.

Placing the hand he used to gesture the dessert to Hanako down to release it, Tento then raised his hand :raised_hand: in a stop its okay fashion. "Hanako, we were sparring. Not light sparring either, but sparring in preparation for real combat. I expect that type of training from you. I'm hurt but I knew what I was getting myself into, I did propose it after all to get some of your frustration out. I'm not too worried as long as you don't try to kill me", he chuckled at the end. Trying to give a more light hearted vibe to their conversation. It was far too gloomy so far.

He took another bite of his food, most of it being gone by now. "If you are so worried about it though. You can give me a favor that I can use in the future. A request".

Last edited by Ottozeo on Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding color to text)
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:00 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako nodded when Tento said something like her breast should be touched properly.

“I agree.” was her only comment.

Once again the true meaning behind Tento’s words escaped her. To her it meant exactly what the words said. And Tento was right with that. One of the reasons why Hanako never bothered with nice underwear. Looks were an indulgence. And other women, she had overheard, might care about it, for Hanako it mattered whether everything was held firmly where it was. She wore mostly sports underwear. Comfy and secure, everything properly “stored”. Hanako couldn’t imagine ever going for anything else than the most pragmatic solution.

Time would show she was very wrong about that, although it would be a few years.

When Tento stopped her embarrassing stuttering she almost thanked him. And his words could have been from her. It was like she thought about these kinds of things. Bruises and some injuries had to be expected. It was nothing to spend much thought about. She was glad that he thought about it the same way. It actually made some part of her open up a little. Not much, still wary like a hunted animal. But Hanako sensed a partially kindred spirit. At the very least some common ground. The question was where this would lead. It was hard for Hanako to overcome her suspicion and distrust against all and everyone. Hard to even think about letting anyone close enough to gaze behind the mask.

She smiled a brief, shy and crooked smile when Tento joked about her not trying to kill him. She hoped it was really a joke, but she was quite sure. Her radar for this was equally well developed as her radar for social conversation or sexual hints, as was her sense of humor.

Some of her suspicions flared back up when Tento asked her for a favour.

“A favour?” she echoed. “What kind of favour?”

Her voice was normal, conversational, albeit a bit cool, as always. Her face also stayed normal, only her right brow rose a few millimetres in question.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:50 am
Tento took Hanako's agreement as a sign to end the conversation of the 'sensitive' spot in question. Her words were short but not in an aggressive or annoyed tone. They were not in an energetic intriqued way either though. Given that, Tento figured that it was something that she just felt happened and could be ended there. The subtle things Tento may have been refering to was still up in the air though. Hanako was a woman, old enough to be aware of her body and adult things, so Tento would assume she was aware of these type of things. So I agree could be an invitation? But why would it be? And why would she? The interactions between the two did not provide any chemistry for that to be the case, and he really really reallly doubt that Hanako had a large shift of her attitude towards him. So, there was no way that she could not understand or know the underlay things about the sensitive of the conversation and be proposing something...could she?

With an internal shaking of his head Tento left that be for the day, heck he may try to leave that be for a few weeks or a month even though he was steadily becoming more and more attracted to Hanako physically. Tento thought that Hanako was still in a vulnerable emotional state. Angry, suspicious and perhaps even hurt. Maybe not from him or his actions or words, but maybe the past coming back to her. And thus, Tento wanting to develop and start a friendship coworker relationship with Hanako for the future was something that would need care and proper process to work towards. These...urges and feelings would need to wait .

Because what was going on was even more important to Tento. Hanako was stiff, she was stuttering, heck she was even being a little shy. And while yes that was an interesting sight to see given the known personality Tento had gotten to known so far, maybe even cute but he would not dare say that out loud, was the reason why it was happening. Hanako was worried, she was feeling concerned about the wounds that they had inflicted onto each other, or more importantly the wounds Hanako was able to inflict onto Tento in her anger. She was showing concern for others, opening up a little in the process, a little humanity and ability to not be completely cold and closed off. That fact relieved Tento's concern about how Hanako would work in squads upon graduation, slightly. This was a start after all.

This thought of a Hanako that showed concerned as well as one that had a more open, neutral at least, was further empowered when Tento saw her smile. Although it was brief and small, shy, cute, it was still a smile. She took his joke well and it seemed to help her a little. Maybe she was developing a more pleasant attitude about Tento, less more I want to punch you in the face and more, sure, you're cool and we can sit and talk.

That smile went away after Tento's statement of Hanako possibly giving him a favor in the future. Her voice stayed the same as it had been through the conversation, normal, relaxed, cool and her face as well, not excited, scared, or annoyed, but she did have a raised eyebrow that show she was maybe curious about what it was. Clarity was asked and needed, and Tento was happy to give that. "Well, Hanako, given that we are both training to be Soul reapers, we may end up be coworkers in the future. And even if that is not the case...I, would hope that we could be friends in the future, if not you be my mentor? You're strong, stronger than anyone I've gotten to train with here. So I hope to learn some things from you and to help you in what ways I can", he waved his hand, finding that he was dragging things and should move on to the next point. "Anyway, the future is unpredictable and who knows, I may need help with something when the time comes. If you are up for it when it does, I hope for your help. But it is really only a sentimental thing, feel free to not do whatever it is if I ask, it is not like it a binding thing".

At this point Tento had finished the last bit of his food, and was now just holding the unknown tea he was drinking. If Hanako felt that she was done with the chit chat today and that she got enough of social activity he would be fine with it, however if she was wanting to talk more Tento was more than happy to stay and keep her company. He was unsure of what would happen though, either could. He had no idea if she had enough chit chat with him or that she was emotionally tired from the endeavor of talking to someone that she was obviously having some type of internal problems with.

"Oh, I suppose while I am being all sentimental. I'll offer the same thing to you Hanako. If you need my help with anything in the future, beyond whats already happened I guess, you can call in that favor and I can help if I can if you'll let me".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum