Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:09 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Several expressions alternated and intermixed on Hanako’s face, with surprise and wonder being the most dominant.

“Friends? …huh.”

The words came out with honest wonder in her voice, as if Tento had suggested something that had never been done before. Hanako looked down at the table, although her gaze went right through it and somewhere into infinity. Into an inner world. A world where something like that…actually never had happened.

Before it had never come to Hanako’s mind that somebody could ask this. It almost sounded preposterous to her. Of course she had talked with her classmates, had some polite but superficial contacts with them. But never before had the word “friendship” been on the table. Hanako didn’t know how to handle social contacts well and always preferred the safe route, where she talked as little as possible, avoided contact whenever she could, volunteered nothing of herself. All of this, so that no one of her peers would find out that there was nothing she had to offer. Nothing but an empty shell, a thin canvas, where her skin and muscles were painted on, hiding a void where a life should have been. No one besides the guards at the Sereitei gates that had found her, the doctors that had patched her up and replaced her right arm, and the shrinks that had tried, and failed, to repair her mind, knew what had happened. That meant that Tento also had no idea, that he believed she was a normal soul, not just a puppet pretending to be a person.He would judge her accordingly and she would have to be very, very careful.

Or else risk that he would find a crack and pick at it, until everything that she was crumbled away and left an empty spot.

“I don’t know about friends…” she said slowly.

Her voice still sounded as if her gaze was turned mostly inward and there was no telling how Tento would interpret it. How Hanako meant those words was exactly that: she didn’t know about friends. She had no base of comparison, no experience. It was a completely honest, albeit not fully intentional, description of her experience in these things.

She blinked one and came fully back to the here and now. She looked at Tento.

“But I’d like training together. You are one of the few that actually match me in height. Or…almost”

Her voice became a bit firmer. Talking about training, about fighting…that was familiar terrain.

“And you seem like you have a lot of strength and endurance. I like a challenge. And I like to push myself. Far more than most are willing to…”

It really would be nice. Granted, there were still about 10cm / 3in Hanako had more in height, but it was still better than the average female classmate. What was more important was that Tento was her equal in more than just physical attributes. He could fight, he wanted to fight.

She looked down at her bowl. It was empty. She looked back up at Tento, already beginning to plan… until she remembered. This was only lunch break.

“Ugh…classes.” she mumbled. It looked like anything else between Tento and Hanako would have to wait until the afternoon.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Empty Re: Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana]

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:48 am
Some people liked to say that the eyes were a window to one's soul.... It was a good thing that that was only some people, because that was completely different with Hanako. Hanako's eyes reflected what she wanted you to see, a coldness, a toughness, a hardness. The real tools to glimpse into her, in Tento's opinion, where Hanako's face and more importantly her voice. Try as she might, the upper class woman had at times a lack of control of her voice, unable to hide the emotions deep deep inside her resulting them to come up in flashes of what she was really thinking in her heart and soul.

And she was thinking a looooot of things right now given her face.

“Friends? …huh.”

That made it clear even more, the....surprise and lack of being able to believe. Just how alone had Hanako had to be so far in her years at Shino Academy? How much of a tough isolated outside look did she have to hold to hold back and in whatever problem she was dealing with? He wondered. And it also looked like Hanako was wondering herself, as if she was trying to grasp the concept in her hands like a child being told something beyond her reach by someone older.

Tento choice to say no words at her statement. He felt that it really was not meant for him, but for her. This belief was reinforced as Hanako then lowered her gaze down to the table. Tento could only assume she was in thought. But with how complex she was, what could she be thinking about now? Or rather, what could she not be thinking about right now? There were numerous things she could be, but at the same time; it was more likely that she was falling into her fears. Whatever they may be, they could be blocking her at this moment. Treating the possibility of Tento's extended hand as an illusion, a joke, a prank. Heck that had been shown to him many times so far that that was how her brain worked. That she could not have a genuine connection with the students here because they would cruel and mistreat her. To poke at her with mockery and break her down in pieces.

This was all an assumption on his part. He had no idea how bad things were if at all, but they were clearly having an actual impact on Hanako so they had to have some merit.

“I don’t know about friends…” .

"Is that so...?".

It was slow and dragged out, as if maybe the words were unsure coming from her. But was that about the idea of friendship between them or a hesitation of saying no to friendship? Oh people were complex. But either way Tento would have to make do. A relationship in anyway was two way after all. One person couldn't want or request it and have it...just happen. It required work and the mindset from both or all parts involved. But the question was, what was Hanako's thoughts about this that she was not displaying?

Her voice still sounded as if her gaze was turned mostly inward and there was no telling how Tento would interpret it. How Hanako meant those words was exactly that: she didn’t know about friends. She had no base of comparison, no experience. It was a completely honest, albeit not fully intentional, description of her experience in these things.

It would be a lie if this reaction from Hanako did not put Tento more on guard, but at the same time made him slightly more intrigued. He was wondering what exactly to do here with what was given to him when Hanako finally looked up at him again. It felt like she was staring down for an hour when it was really only a minute at most.

Then she spoke and spoke words that made a happy smile come upon Tento's face. She declared that she did not know about friends, but she would be happy to continue training together as sparring partners. That was a positive step, it was towards Tento's goal of making more reliable coworkers and possible comrades in the future after all. He supposed with that and doing their duty, people did not need to be friends, it would be nice though.

"Hey I am not done growing yet, I can probably get taller than you", he said this with a smirk. Trying to give a humerous splash to this heavy hearted atmosphere. He had no idea if this was a possibility though. He was dead....but had a body. Did it grow still? It felt pain, he could feel happy and cry. He could cut his hair. So reasonably....everything could still grow right??? And he was not down growing physically, from the trait in his family he had some more years before his height finished. He would probably be done by the time he graduated if he had to guess.

Her voice was firmer now, more confident, more her. Hm...I need to steer conversations into these. Combat, hand to hand and sword specifically. Training. Exercises.. "Thanks, I pride myself on how I have...had? been able to take care of my body. As I'm sure you can get given how athletic and in shape you are. It's the same thing for me though, I like a challenge, to test myself, but not many are willing to do as tough exercises as me, or rather not able to. Can't match my stamina I suppose?".

Tento then stood up and did a stretch. A release for his body as well as his mind. "Eh, no biggie. We can meet up after today if you are up for it. When do you get out of class? I can meet you by your classroom since my last class gets out pretty early".

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Tentos10
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:28 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Hanako nodded. Tento was definitely speaking her language now. Maybe this could work out. And, at least for now, he had refrained from asking any personal questions. He really seemed sincere about this. Although she highly doubted that he’d actually grow taller. Then again, if he managed 3 more inches she’d really have a training partner her height. Wouldn’t be too bad.

“I have classes until 5.” she said after a moment. “West Wing, ground floor, room 42.”

She was already half standing when she remembered something else and sat back down. Tento had said something about stamina. Why not start there?

“Wait…I got a better idea. Meet me in the courtyard in front of the dorms at 5.30. I wanna go for a run first.”

This time Hanako stood up, but remained at the table for a moment, her tablet in hand. She looked at Tento, her eyes studying his face. There was still doubt in her mind. Yes, maybe he did have enough time for any practical jokes until now. And it seemed like he really was completely honest. But then again Hanako wasn’t really good at discovering deception, or so she thought of herself.
Well, she would know. Ultimately the two of them really could help each other get stronger. In the end, this was her goal, this was what mattered most. If Tento would be useful in this endeavour, she was willing to get involved as far as was necessary.

A few hours later, the sun was already nearing the horizon, but there were still several hours of light left. Classes were out and most students indulged in leisure activities. Hanako’s leisure activities mostly consisted of exercises and training. More than once she had trained until she was so exhausted that she could barely manage to drag herself to her room and inhale a jug of water before she fell asleep.

Now she was stepping into the courtyard where she was to meet with Tento. She wore her preferred sportswear for this thing: A tight crop top and hotpants, combined with light running shoes. Maximum mobility, nothing to hinder her. She had considered, when she first started at the academy, to use weighted clothes or cuffs for arms and legs, but she soon found out that she liked best running as free as possible. Because physical exercise wasn’t only physical exercise. It kept the mind quiet.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:39 am
Tento made mental notes of the information that Hanako gave as she spoke. Class ends at 5, west side, floor, 42. That was simple enough, Tento could find that location. Granted he had never been part of that side of the building yet but this would be a time to change that.

Tento expected that to be that for now at least. Both Tento and Hanako had gotten up from the table, so the only thing he thought that was left to do was to put away their trash, plates, cups, and utensils. It looked like Hanako had one more thing to say though. Tento was curious as to what it was because it caused Hanako to sit back down.

When she began to speak Tento figured out what it was. Ah a warm up. "Yea, sounds good, a jog or run is always good to get the blood flowing first".

Tento then turned away carrying his tray of items to put away. With a kind smile on his face he turned towards Hanako to give her a wave before going to throw away his trash. "Cya later Hanako Senpai".

Time came by and went, flying by really. It felt just like any other normal studying day. Listen to the instructors chatter about and give instructions, listen to the advice of warnings went attempting moves from the material and exercises to not hurt oneself, and more importantly the other students, attempt the exercises, succeed, fail, do both or one, and small talk with the circle groups of classmates that were just nearby, or individuals that took the effort to speak to specific people that were further away. Rinse and repeat. It was what Tento did, and it was what all the other students did. Attempts at gaining strength while being the social creatures that everyone was in some way. It was the same with all of his classes...but the safety detail was the most important when dealing with Tento's kido classes. But Tento could not help to note that there was a difference. He was looking forward to after classes.

The sun was nearing the edge to signal the end of classes and Tento's excitement was starting to grow. A similar feeling to when he had his first martial arts class after wanting to study the art for a decade. Why this much excitement though? Tento could not tell exactly, but he would have to guess it dealt with the change of his regular schedule with his meet up with Hanako.

Out of class now, Tento chit chatted with a few friends from class that were walking along the same path he was. They continued on their way until they made it inside of their dorm hall and went into their rooms. Normally Tento would have went straight to the spot to meet Hanako, but if they were going to go on a run he knew he was gonna start off with a heavy amount of sweat. Better change. He said to no one specific. But went to his closet and opened the door he kept in there for his work out clothes specifically. Thinking for just a moment, he reached in and grab a sleeveless muscle shirt that was brown and grabbed some simple blue gym workout shorts. He looked down at his feet, his shoes were fine for working out and running in so he supposed he would keep that on. With a quick change he was on his way to the meeting spot now in a light jog.

As her neared the spot Hanako's figure came into view. And boy was it troublesome. A crop top that was tight and gave her...assets a lift, and shorts...if they could be called that. That were extremely short. He could imagine that these clothes could give some air to breath but also...man does she look good.... He slowed down as he got closer mostly to keep himself from tripping from looking and more time to make himself look normal.

"Yo!, ready to get going. Oh, should stretch first though". Tento stopped a short distance from where Hanako was. He did not know if Hanako stretched but he needed to so he went right into it. Tento stood tall with his feet about hip width apart, with his knees slightly bent with his arms by his side. Bending forward at his hips, Tento exaled as he lowered his head towards the floor while relaxing his muscles. He then wrapped his arms around the back of his legs and held the position for a minute or two. "So, how were classes?".

Turn back the pendulum: I know what you did last week [Tento / Hana] - Page 2 Tentos10
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:44 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako nodded and began stretching next to Tento. First she rolled her ankles, mobilising them. Then she sat down, extended one leg and bent over it. Next the other leg. Finally she did the splits. She felt how her muscles and tendons were stretched. Hanako liked that feeling almost as much as the burn one felt after a hard training session, although she was flexible enough that stretching caused her no real discomfort.

When Tento asked about her classes she shrugged.

“Same as ever. Okay, I guess.”

She didn’t really know what he expected her to tell him. It was just classes. She liked learning new things, not only because it filled the void in her head, where her memories should have been. It was fascinating learning about other species, like Hollows. Oddly enough, everything she knew about mortal humans, she knew from the classes, although she herself had been one of them, over half a century earlier.

“Yours?” she asked, giving Tento’s question right back to him. Not that she was really interested. Well, maybe a bit.

Hanako finished stretching and stood up. She looked over to Tento. After a few seconds she found herself looking at the lines of his arms. She quickly pulled her gaze away and shook her head. Why had she done that? Probably just lost in some thought she had immediately forgotten.

She waited until Tento was finished, then she simply pointed in one direction and started running. She never had any planned route, most times she just started running and tried to move more or less in circles. The Seireitei was big and just running in a straight line could bring her pretty far away from the grounds of the academy. That in itself was no problem…but getting lost in some unknown part of the Seireitei was pretty annoying.

Hanako’s steps were light and regular, and her strides were wide. Because of her well trained body, a lot of her mass was in her thighs, her butt and her midsection in general. It made her look a bit more compact, albeit not yet stocky, than the average woman. However, in truth she was a woman nearly 2 meters / over 6 feet tall, and her legs were long, strong and enduring. So despite the relatively relaxed look of her step, the pace Hanako was laying was not at all shabby. She breathed deep an as regular as her steps. Breathe in, three steps, breathe out, three steps.

“You got any idea yet what you wanna do after the run?” she asked Tento, her voice mirroring her regular steps.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:56 pm
As Hanako sat down next to Tento and began to stretch, Tento continued his own set of stretching. Releasing his hands on his legs, Tento went back to a regular standing position. Keeping his legs width apart, he would take a big step forward with his left foot so that his body was in a somewhat staggered stance. Tento would then bend his left knee while dropping into a lunge, keeping his right leg straight behind him as he did so, his toes pressed to the ground. He then would place his right hand on the floor and twist his upper body to the left while extending his left arm upward towards the sky. He would hold this stretch and switch in a bit while talking to Hanako.

He knew that he would probably get a lackluster answer. Just in his first year there was a lot of repetition and ease to expect what would happen in the day. And given that Hanako was in her fifth year, that would be the same for her, heck, probably worse because of the numbness of nothing changing. No excitement or events. But that was okay. He was only trying to put out some small talk. There could be silence when working out or training with someone, but to have a large amount or complete silence was...weird in Tento's view.

"Oh, my classes were fine I suppose. The teacher finally let us get to another...Kido today", Tento kinda choked at the last part of his sentence. He was sure that Kido were a sore spot for Hanako and was afraid that unintentionally bringing it up could bother her. Uh....let's try to steer away from that quick. "Besides that there were nothing new with the other classes...well, expect Hoho footwork. I'm struggling with that right now. I can do it, but I'm not improving in speed as much as I think I can. Its frustrating honestly. Well, I'm glad I get to workout with you at least now. Get some of that out and cool off".

He continued his stretching, but he did notice the look that Hanako gave him. By the angle and direction he could tell she was looking at his arms. He returned the look, looking at her face while getting a decent peripheral look at what was below. Since she looked at him he could feel a little bit better about his prying eyes. To be honest the thought of Hanako checking him out made him glad, and as he moved into his next stretching position, a satisfied smirk came on his face ever so slightly before disappearing.

Now on the ground, Tento sat down with the soles of his feet together, knees bent out to the sides. Holding onto his ankles, tightening his abs Tento slowly lowered his body forward to where his feet were. Or at least he tried to. He got far but could not go all the way to his feet and put his head against the ground or his feet. He kept his knees to the floor and a tight pressure on as abs as he did so. In a minute he was done and jumped up to his feet on springy legs.

He saw Hanako point in a direction and started running. "I guess we're starting then", he then went off after her. And boy did he make sure he was after her. Hanako probably did not think of this but she had just given him an awesome gift. A good figure running from behind, with a good view. Yes yes, Tento probably should not do that and just run. But he was a gentlemen, and not the type to look a gift horse in the mouth. He did try his best to keep up with her, he had to get some actual training in after all. And it would be a disservice to him as well as Hanako if Tento did not try his best just because he wanted to ogle at Hanako's bottom. Thank you...whatever being is in charge of souls?

What route was this though? And where would it take them?

Tento moved to keep pace with Hanako. Light and smooth steps, not focusing in moving fast or slow. He did not even really focus on if he was taking wide or short steps either, just normal. A jog was a marathon not a race after all. Tento had some weight on him but because of his well trained body's proportions, he felt light mostly unless he tried to put his weight into something...or loss his balance...or got thrown. He had a refined tone muscular body, not bulky or lean, just strong with defining lines amongst his body. A compact trapezoid type shape was the best way to describe him. Evened out in his chest, stomach, legs, back, arms, and shoulders, he even had a nice butt too.; Tento was proud of what he made his body to look like. It was not easy, workout, meals, and habits. All challenges.

Tento was a little bit distracted when Hanako called out to him. But thankfully he heard her and was not too long in his response to her question. "To be honest I have no idea. I haven't gotten to work out with anyone yet, what do you normally do?". Tento steps kept pace with his breathing. In in out out in in out out. Quick breaths, deep breaths. A nice trick he learned when doing cross country and track when he was a youth. Funny enough it worked out when working out, a lot.

Tento looked slightly further down from the target he was looking at. Oh I never realized she got some thighs too...

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:31 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Tento was able to keep up. Good. Not that Hana had doubted it. Him being in the academy meant he had at least some measure of spiritual energy. And that in turn meant a normal, rather relaxed, run should pose no problem.

At the next corner Hanako turned left, roughly keeping the main complex of the academy on her left side. If memory served, this direction would lead them near the training halls.

“I don’t know.” she answered his question.”Depends on my mood. Sometimes I just run until I can’t anymore and then some. Sometimes I do some hand to hand, sometimes hoho, sometimes sword. I like sword the most. But practising alone is…boring at times.”

They ran past a building Hanako recognised. She’d been right, this was the right direction. A pang of relief went through her. Going for a run with a planned route, even if it was made up just when they turned that last corner, and even if it was only half a plan, was a lot more stressful than Hana had anticipated. Turning the brain off and letting the feet do the work was her preferred mode for this exercise. But then again, anything physical that at least dampened the mental was good in her book.

They jogged in silence for a while longer. Hana could at least partially let her mind wander, interrupted by moments, when she tried to steer them down the right route. Or at least the general direction.
Then Hanako saw something, as they turned another corner. It was still some distance away, multiple low, long stretched buildings, several open areas, surrounded by walls, and a few higher buildings. Those were the training areas. Many different halls and open-air spaces in different sizes and shapes for different martial arts and sports. The big ones were multiple purpose halls.

By now Hanako’s breath was going harder, but she was still feeling good and well enough to go for some more action. Sweat was glistening all over her body, but it was also no sign of her waning stamina, simply a natural reaction of a body accustomed to regular exercise.

She pointed towards the training compound.

“There…see that? First one there…”

She said with what she hoped was a challenging grin towards Tento… and zapped forward. Literally. Hanako used a small shunpo to flash step a few meters ahead and went into a sprint.
It was only a few hundred metres more to go and the idea came to her spontaneously. That was also something she couldn’t have done before: race someone. She hoped Tento would accept the challenge. He could very well be as fast and enduring as she was and a race would probably be amusing, regardless of who won.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:12 am
The run had been simple so far, just a straight line with Hanako and Tento running along the path. A few turns along the way, but with good pacing both of everything else the run was easy to handle. And a little bit enjoyable. Ignoring the more animistic reasons Tento would enjoy this run with Hanako, it was also the fact that he enjoyed the sound of his blood pumping in his veins. The feeling of the wind in his hair and beard, and the sight of the world going by him as he moved forward. It was fun, it was somewhat exciting, it made him feel like he was existing; a live.

They came upon the corner, Hanako turned left and Tento followed. Somehow along the turn he had gained on her. Changing his following position to one that was next to her, if not slightly behind. To the left was a section of the academy, the clear cloudy blue sky in the background provided a lovely sight as the run continued. Now that Tento was closer to Hanako, he heard her speak a little bit more clearly. What she was saying made sense. People had routines sure and specific work outs they liked to do to target muscle groups. But at the same time, often enough people just did whatever felt good at the time, what they were in the mood for. Thankfully at least it sounded like regardless of the mood Hanako fell in, Tento would find something suitable to work on.

"Ah that is somewhat like me, I guess? I would not say it depends on my wood. I just try to do a bit of everything. I don't know a lot in everything here so....I just spread it out. Which day I do which is pretty much random though. Practicing alone is definitely boring though, and not as much fun or a good workout. I'm not entirely sure on a favorite though...maybe hand to hand or the sword".

They ran past another building. Ah....this is going towards the training grounds. The small talk between the two ended for now. Jogging in silence was the status for a little bit. Tento kept his eyes forward, just letting his mind relax as he continued his run with his steady breathing. Then they turned another corner. And in the distance Tento saw something he knew well. The training areas. They had gotten to their destination. The run had down great to get Hanako warmed up. He breathing with a going harder and the effects of effort was evident on her toned body; sweat. Tento's breathing was still more on the normal side. He was pumping with energy and felt his blood flowing, but he did not feel any sweat on his body.

He turned towards Hanako as she began to speak.

“There…see that? First one there…”

She was grinning, and as a response he raised an eyebrow in wonder what she was up to, this was even more present as she began to say First, but that quickly turned into a laugh and a half smirk by the time she said one there and...then she flashed away. "HEY"., Tento yelled while giving a laugh. Being still a beginer in the Flash step he was no way near Hanako's ability of experience. He would be darned if he did not try though! As soon as Hanako flashed away Tento tried to follow her, she was better in flash step but it was to be tested if she was faster simply running. "Two can play at that game". Tento did not know if he was in reach, he was just trying to move fast. While flashing and trying to keep up with Hanako, Tento would take a lunge forward after Hanako switched into a sprint. He would try to grab a side of her hips with one of his hands and then flash step forward again, sticking out a tongue as he sprinted after. This was all if he was able to grab Hanako in time though. If not, he would be running like a mad man to try and get pass her.

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:13 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

He was quick in his reactions, she had to give him that. Since she only flash stepped forward a very short distance, Tento tried a lunge, half flash step, half desperate dash. Whatever it was, it was enough that he could extend his long arms and grab her by her hip for a brief moment and lunge further forward. And on top of it, he made a face when he tried to get past her.

Hanako bared her teeth in a grin that would have made a hungry tigress proud. Her eyes seemed to glow with determination. Tento didn’t make it easy, but she would rather pull a muscle now than roll over and give up. If he wanted to win their little sprint, he would have to earn it until the last centimetre. She wasn’t any more willing to forfeit than he obviously was.

His manoeuvre brought her out of her rhythm, but only for a step or two. Still, it was almost too much. Tento was in front of her, not by much, but their goal also wasn’t that far away anymore.

Hanako lowered her head, put a little bit more of her weight forward. Now her steps weren’t light and relaxed anymore, now she was putting some juice behind them. Her arms and legs were pumping like parts of an ancient steam machine. A woman with less muscle mass than her would maybe have accelerated quicker, but Hanako practically threw all her weight forward with every step of her long legs, causing her to gain on Tento more and more and…

With a final effort the two of them raced through the small gate into the training compound. It took Hanako a few steps to lose all her momentum and come around to look for Tento. Then she stood there, her arms on her hips, sweat all over her skin, running down her arms, her abdomen and her legs. Her breath was going hard, although she was still far from gasping for air, yet her eyes still shone as energetic as before.

This had actually been fun. She hadn’t been challenged like this in any exercise since…well, never. There was no place in an orderly lesson and outside of it there had been no one. Until now. Hanako actually felt great at this very moment.

“Who was first?” she asked, after a short while, when her breathing was already a lot easier. "Who won?"

It was maybe a bit embarrassing, but despite she being the one that had suggested and initiated the race, Hanako hadn't paid attention in the end.

Ottozeo
Ottozeo
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:55 am
The desperation of Tento's moves was just a testament to Hanako's ability. Her flash step was fast and in truth, Tento could not move with that speed at least not consistently like Hanako could. But, it was also true that Hanako caught Tento off guard! Her trickery and well, unexpected competitive playfulness had him completely blinded. What was a speedy reaction to being unprepared for the actions one is responding to? Hanako had him. He did enjoy grabbing her at least though. Hanako had a good amount of muscle mass, but funny enough she had extremely soft skin. This lady was something of a unicorn. And Tento wanted a ride.

Tento smirked at Hanako's fiery grin, things were going to get fun. Determination was something that did not have to questioned. The look she gave him, made him want win even more! There was a difference between Hanako and Tento, and with that little bit of disturbance he caused, he needed ever second he could get over her. Even if it was only one or two steps, Tento would use it. They were both running again now, so close to each other they might as well had been pressing their bodies together trying to fit through a tight door at the same time.

Tento kept his normal running posture, but this time he lowered his center of gravity a little bit more. Putting his weight forward and balance, he steps became more powerful but just as light and fast. His body was moving like a tornado going through. A lean body of well toned muscle, Tento's body was ready to accelerate and get going. But Hanako was still gaining on him, back and forth back and forth it went. Her getting closer to him then him making a little but of distance again.

With a final effort the two of them raced through the small gate into the training compound. Tento stopped immediately with a slide, leaving foot prints into the ground. He was breathing a little heavier now, that was fun. Hanako was still going though, and had to lose her momentum with a few more stops, then she turned to Tento. Then she asked Tento a question that made him want to say oh shit. Who won...who won I could not even tell. It was that close... Well...in that case.

"Well....you. You got me at there end there. But next time no tricks!", he said this with a goofy smirk on his face. Tento had no idea if Hanako had indeed won or not. He simply said she did because of something on his side. His competitiveness. If he was not able to clearly tell the outcome, then it was a lose to him in his mind. Whether he won or could not tell or Hanako did, the fact that that there was no clarity was a signal that he needed to push more. And if he could not tell, he would not accept victory.

Tento was looking around now, taking in the area they were in but also looking for something. "Water break??".

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum