Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]

Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:40 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita kept her teal eyes locked on Kegare as she felt it was a pretty messy state of affairs having this exchange but cutting through pesky emotions, sentiments, and thoughts that are clung to a shadow of dark actions from days past typically is annoying, uncomfortable, and downright unpleasant to sort through. Still, even if the woman felt that way, her outward expression did not necessarily reflect that too heavily. Sure, there was a bit more of a solemn expression, but it seemed to ease as she gauged the response of the woman before turning more neutral.

"Well, that's good to know I ain't completely hollowed out. Could just be my own fucked up perception of myself maybe."

There was a small smirk given before the woman took another swig of her drink to mull over what to say in regards to valuing connection and what that even meant to her. Rita spent a good chunk of her life fighting her way upward in a world filled with obstacles, hardships, and other things that most born to the slums, wastelands and other undesirable areas of earth dealt with in the fallout of Shadow Fall's wars. So the only thing that mulled in the woman's mind was a desire to keep clawing her way until she found some type of security and now that she had it the lack of connections to those around her became an eyesore as interpersonal relationships were lost to her.

"Some parts of me want people close to me, other parts don't, and some doubt that'll fix whatever the hell is going on inside me after trying to make something of myself coming from the wastelands. Hard to make up my mind in that sense, but I want to retain my humanity, so I try to make the connections I can from a distance after being burnt so many times. Perhaps my heart is just weak I figure and I built up this dome to protect it."

It was hard to go into all the details running through her head, and there was no sense in dumping her life trauma story to the woman, so she tried to keep it straight-forward and the nonchalant attitude of being upfront with her own feelings certainly showed she was at least honest in her mind. There wasn't much for her to hide in the sense of her emotional/mental state, though there were definitely things she wasn't keen on unveiling until certain bonds were developed further.

"But fuck, I guess I want someone to be close to me that I can feel comfortable with. That's probably the reason I'm even here and trying to make something of substance come about since you have an energy about you I'm interested in following around."

Rita then leaned back and cracked a chuckle.

"Though I suppose that might be weird to hear, eh? What's your own stance on being close to others?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]

Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:12 pm
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 HEADER_61983594_p14

Kegare couldn't help but be a little....amused with the carefree flavor that Rita seemed to apply to her reasoning. Even in the midst of Self reflection, the girl just couldnt' seem to shake her tendency to sortof downplay things in the flavor of 'Eh thats just how the world is!'. It was...... cute. Seeing how stuck she was in that mentality, and in some way she couldn't help but feel it was hardly an innacurate way to....SEE the world. She didn't know if she herself could stand LIVING with that kind of view point. But maybe that's just what she needed. A bit of changed perspective. But that was up to her......right?

But then Rita continued, and somewhat outted herself. Looking around at the Bar around them, she began to wonder. Was this even her usual scene? Would she be here if not for Kegare? She had just assumed that Rita was down for whatever... but she did wonder. If this had been someone else, would she have just wanted to go somewhere else? Did she stomach it for Kegare? She ....DID seem more Rity than a place like this. She smiled ever so slightly.

"Hm. That's quite something to admit. That you want to be close with me. We don't really know eachother that much, but ...hm. My energy you say? That's.....cute." She paused, and gave something of a mysterious smile. It was interesting. Rita was clearly older than those she was used to dealing with in this.....vein. But she still had that very same ENERGY she found in strays. Girls that lost their way and needed a new shot at life. Only this one didn't need her financial or organizational support. She was something else entirely. She had all the financial and material backing she could want. And yet, she still seemed just as lost.

"I don't shy away from it. It's something, at least in my experience, that happens naturally. There was a time when I preferred to be alone. But when you've been alive for so long... the idea of pushing everything away can only last for so long. Eventually, people slip in through the cracks. When I first started out, I couldn't help but try to make things better for others. It's a long story, but I ....suppose I felt an obligation. And by doing that.... I wound up with those I valued over others. I grew close... And that was simply how it went. Though I suppose there was a certain...distance I put between myself and those I helped. Most of them were nothing more than misguided kids. So I don't think any of them naturally fit in close to something like say.... an equal friend, or even something more near and dear."

She looked back up to Rita, smiling.

"So. I'm curious. Would you mind describing this 'energy' I have?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:26 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita wriggled her nose when hearing Kegare's first response. It didn't really hurt Rita's feelings if she was a weirdo, but she could see how her own reasonings for wanting to follow her around a bit was something profound to admit. So, once again, she let loose with her chops and spoke with nothing but her own relaxed truth.

"Aye, it's fuckin' weird, eh? But I figure it's natural to want to know people who interest you a bit. Sometimes you just get feelings about what might be right and I just follow it to success or failure."

Of course, when Keagre put it like that it was odd to say given how little context there was in the conversation, though Rita herself figured it was natural because it wasn't if she was seeking to be her lover or anything crazy like that at the moment. Nothing wrong with having people who have a vibe you like in your circle and to be closer with. It provides some sense of stability or foundation, and perhaps that's what she lacked at the moment in her mind. So why not seek to correct those obvious holes in yourself?

Still, she tried to pay attention to her words more closely once her own internal thought wasp rushed to the side as Kegare started describing her own experience with closeness to people. As to Rita it sounded as if it was inevitable that others slip through the cracks as life naturally makes room for things when you are actively facing yourself to the world. Isolation only lasts so long when you have an obligation to better things around you, and through that goal, people are met even if they were just misguided souls with a healthy bit of distance between her and them. Though, to Rita, the last bit seemed to give her the feeling she lacked someone equal which was an interesting observation to make for later.

"That's quite the story. It sounds like those people you were taking care of you gave you a healthy balance in life. As even if they weren't your equal and seemed misguiding, helping them out opened yourself a bit more and you were giving healthy boundaries so they didn't walk over you."

After taking another sip of her drink, Rita just pressed forward without taking too long to formulate her response to what energy Kegare gave off.

"As far as energy goes, the first impression your energy gave was one that definitely seemed more grounded to the earth Even if it seems like you got your own obstacles fucking you over, it doesn't seem to otherwise taint your view of the world from what you've told me about yourself. Which seems the opposite of my head as I definitely feel like I'm in the heavens at times."

There was a pause given before her eyes focused in.

"Perhaps that aspect of you interests me as sometimes you need others that fill in the blind spots you yourself can't see or are unaware of."

Leaning back, she paused for a moment before posing another question to move things along.

"What qualities would make someone an equal friend or something more? You mentioned something about that, so I was curious."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:50 pm

Kegare raised a brow at that and couldn't help but chuckle softly as she listened to the woman and shook her head. "It's not about being walked all over. I give those girls plenty. It's not about them walking all over me. It's simply that I see them as......children. They grow up.... but I still see them as the scared, confused young men and women who needed me. IT's ....not quite as simple as just letting go of that idea of them as someone that depends on me. And so there's not so much a matter of keeping them from taking advantage of me. It's about establishing a friggin ......parental boundary I guess." She sighed and frowned a little as she ....listened to more of what Rita said.

And she couldn't help but feel more and more distant.

"An obstacle fucking you over...." She murmured quietly. Exhoing the words. It was .....hard to see things from rita's point of view. It was ...bizarre. Sure, she SPOKE as if she was on the top of the world. But she acted as if everything was built against her. Distance from people was so that they couldn't walk all over you. Obstacles weren't just OBSTACLES, they were enemies that fucked you over. In a lot of ways, it seemed....childish. To Kegare, there was no enemies. There were ....some friends. But in truth, the world wasn't for OR against you. It was an uncaring neutrality. Sure, people could screw you over. But 'fucking one over' was such a personal thing. It assumed that the world wasn't just uncaring, but ACTIVELY aggressive. Which sure, might work, but she could only imagine what that would do to someone's world view. No... she KNEW that that kind of mindset did. IT was strange.

Rita didn't have the mindset of someone who had clawed their way to success. She had the same mindset as the drug dealers and thugs that she had to deal with every day. who saw the whole world as an enemy. EVEN thinking about the little ...'issue' she'd had. She remembered how Rita had responded. So keen on capitalizing on any benefit, that she didn't even imagine the notion that more money could possibly be something bad.

"I'm not entirely sure. You seem to have gotten a good bead on my energy. But I frankly don't understand yours at all. You're so .....cagey. You seem so set on throwing yourself into a good time that I wonder if you really enjoy it...." She leaned to the side. "This entire time, I've been trying to get that energy of yours down. A relaxed atmosphere... a calm conversation. But the way you are, even when you aren't moving around.... you still talk with so much....excitement it's a little exhausting." She closed her eyes, tapping her fingers and then standing up.

She walked her way over to Rita, and gently set her hands on either of the woman's shoulders. "Do you really think the world's out to get you? Do you think I'm out to get you?" She asked in a soft, calm curiosity. There was no judgement, no frustration in her voice. Only a calm, placid curiosity. The only thing those eyes sought was an answer. To see if there was anything BENEATH that....wired energy she had.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:33 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita could tell the wording of what she spoke of when it came to relationships rubbed Kegare a certain way. Observing her mannerisms and speech was enough to infer that she seemed put off by something. Though, Rita herself was still paying close attention to the words Kegare spoke as the younger of the pair took a sip of her drink. From what she described, it was just about establishing parental boundaries as she did see them as children. There wasn't much concern about being taken advantage of it and it never seemed to really even cross Kegare's mind.

All of this made Rita pause for a moment to consider her own reactions when it came to engaging with the world. As, from her point of view, there was always a chance for another person to backstab her given the type of work and background she came from; though it was unrealistic for others to always be aware of such circumstances in Rita's mind. So she sat on that as Kegare seemed to pry deeper herself. Hearing the words "Obstacles fucking you over..." muttered by the woman definitely made it seem that they both were indeed in deep thought about the other energy.

"Why wouldn't I not be having a good time?"

The woman seemed confused for a moment, but then her face slowly went back to a neutral expression when it wasn't too difficult for her to imagine some of the actions perhaps either being forced or constrained given her worldview. It was baffling to people outside of her own head, but Rita herself didn't feel like she was having a bad time persay. It was more engaging than anything else to her. So, her eyes narrowed in when she said a lot of her energy, and talk could be exhausting even in such a relaxed atmosphere. It wasn't a hostile look, yet it was one filled with contemplation as she remained silent until Kegare grew closer.

"Do you really think the world's out to get you? Do you think I'm out to get you?"

Those two questions took a moment for her to process. While it was true there were bad actors out there in the world, Rita was consciously aware it was irrational to assume that most had ill intentions. To her, the world was filled with people in the grey looking out for themselves. These actions can result in good or horrid things occurring in reality, but it is still difficult to shake off those who do slip through the cracks and make life hell for others. So, as Rita looked at the hand Kegare placed, she came to an opinion.

"Hell no. The whole world isn't out to get me as I haven't made myself an enemy of it for the time being. And I sincerely doubt you are trying to harm me."

Blunt and to the point, Rita just spoke her truth and continued.

"Granted, it sure as fuck ain't easy to forget things of the past. When you get burned, fucked over, and live a life where you are focused on getting out of a bad circumstance; it's hard to remove that chip on your shoulder. Suppose my heart is just fragile maybe, or perhaps I'm too caged up in my own head to really properly even let folks near me. Hard to say, but perhaps I am being ridiculous in not wanting to be hurt."

Speaking in a matter-of-fact way, she believed that to be true as her own introspection of herself could be honest when needed. And from her observations of the world compared to her own internal dialogue, it definitely didn't always match up so she just let her thoughts sway against the perceptions of another to otherwise come to a new one. For her, that was more or less the purpose of meeting others.

"What's the verdict, am I some paranoid bitch or something fouler?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:41 pm

The woman's words at least seemed to confirm her suspicions. Rita did nothing to actually assauge her questions. She had included the qualifier of the world not being out to get her simply because she hadn't made it big enough. And the fact that she doubted she was after her, but that included a certain...uncertainty. Hm. Maybe she was just overthinking things. But it was....interesting. Even if Rita didn't seem to THINK of such things, simply the way she spoke and composed her thoughts seemed to imply just as much. Not only that, but Rita had quite sidestepped the part she'd mentioned about wether the woman was truly enjoying herself. But well, maybe that was a bit heavy of a question to go throwing around.

She leaned back in her seat and lightly drummed her fingers along the counter. She couldn't help but chuckle ever so slightly as Rita asked her that question. "I'm not exactly a mind reader. I'm just trying my best to learn more about you. I, in truth, don't have the slightest clue if you're paranoid or not. Nobody's gonna know if that's the case or not probably." She glanced at the other woman and gestured to the seat beside her.

"So here's the million dollar question. If I hadn't been some wealthy woman at a benefit, would you have given me the time of day?" She asked with an amused smirk. In truth, it was a potentially pertinent notion. All of this...... she had no idea how it was going to go down. Managing these branches. All of this ...corporate nonsense. She'd found herself missing the days when she was just some researcher in the Gotei. And she wondered: Did she NEED to be in the position she was in? Seeing Rita and nwhat it took to accrue money and success. And seeing the way her own companies were attempting to atrophy towards dirty deals.

Did she want any of that? Maybe if she were younger, and had a stronger back to carry all of these burdens. But....she really wasn't. So she was curious. And admittedly: She had a feeling she knew what Rita was going to reply with. The polite thing to reply with. But still...there was always hope for a more realistic reply. So she waited to see which she received.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:45 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

There was definitely a stone wall around her heart of Rita that she herself could acknowledge. Of course, the woman had no issues opening up, but there was still a distance between her and others that was put in spite of that blunt nature. The nature of herself was one twisted, churned and distorted into a sense of idealistic and hurt people. A side that wants to be loving, entertaining, charitable and all things good; while another side clung to contempt, mistrust, paranoia, pains of the past, and all things negative. While Rita logically knew it was better to let go of such things, actually going through with them was another story.

So Rita had to wonder if her own internal dialogue had made her deafened to her own core. That question was hard to tell from where she stood.

"That's an interesting response. Maybe I've just been on my guard too much to really let people get a read on me."

That part was true as her voice spoke in yet another matter-of-fact tone, but she seemed more interested in what came next. As far as Kegare's question was concerned when it came to what brought them together, she had an answer for that.

"I never pegged you as the super-rich type, but you did seem business savvy. It's hard to say if I'd be interested if you didn't have the same energy you had at that place."

After taking another chug of her drink, she continued.

"My network always allows me access to potentially meet more rich fucks or people with connections. And given my own resources, I can keep myself afloat fine. I suppose I was lookin' for certain energy and you seemed to have it, so even if I wasn't sure what you had, eh I figured why the hell not? If I can't do as I please with my time, then what is the point of working as I do?"

That part was frank as she tried to answer as truthfully as she could.

"When dealing with politics, business, and all the other bullshit that comes with success; it's easy to see through people and you seemed to be an authentic person and I felt perhaps I could get a better read on myself looking outside my usual circuit of people. Does that make sense?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:51 pm

Kegare couldn't help but chuckle. She supposed there was always door number 3: a rather unclear and diplomatic response. The woman admitted it would have potentially been hard to notice her, but at the same time noted that there were other things involved in the decision to approach. But of course, she couldn't help but be a bit amused. Maybe she was just a ......simpler woman, but she hardly minded the more drawn out answer.

"Is that right?" She hummed softly, closing her eyes and taking another sip of her drink as she took a moment to let the answer sink in for a bit. It was all just still business with her. Even if Rita said that she could detach herself from her work, the question of it was: did she believe her? Thinking back to this whole conversation, it had become abundantly clear that the woman just couldn't handle being outside of where she was. She'd already made it clear: Even if Rita lost all her business and riches: She'd just go right back into trying to start accumulating it again. Even when asked about how she would react on meeting if Kegare wasn't where she was: Her caveat of finding Kegare again was 'through her network'. Once again, an assurance hinged on what she'd built around herself.

But, perhaps what had been most troubling was hearing the woman's initial perception of her. To hear what it was that had drawn Rita's attention: That Kegare had seemed business Savy. So that was it? That was the energy that Rita had been so affixed to? Even if she hadn't intended as much: that alone pretty much answered Kegare's question. And she couldn't help but give a rueful smile. Wasn't she herself the same? She'd been thinking about this for a few months now. Even gotten together a little emergency stash away. A clean break... and some tucked-away stash in the event of an emergency. But she wondered...... did she NEED it? Or was she also just clinging to her money, thinking she couldn't get by without it? And more and more as she thought about it.... she began to realize she wasn't bothered by Rita. She was bothered that she saw parts of herself in Rita, and not necessarily the parts that were good for her. All the same, that sad smile at the very least would let Rita know how her response had been received, though not why.

"Hm, that's a pretty fair answer." She hummed, finishing her drink before setting it aside. "Though I have to admit, I'm afraid your instincts might have been a little on the wrong side. I'm not really Business-Savy. I can barely stand what humans call 'business'." She noted, reaching up, a finger lightly tracing the jagged scar on her features.

"Someone could come in behind me and slit my throat right now. And what will all of the money I've built up ammount to? Drug dealers take over some of my shops. Others will just get bought out, probably go public and get snatched up by shareholders. The only thing that I'd leave behind of value would be the ones I helped out." She closed her eyes and briefly, took on a pained look. Because she didn't know if she HAD helped them. Some of them had gone on, done what they were passionate about. But others had tried to prove themselves. Got into business as well. For some of them, they got swallowed up in the same monster she had. And those that failed.......had failed hard. Wouldn't it have been better if she could have led them into something different? IF she had been anything else......could they have turned out alright? If she had been a ....DIFFERENT kind of role model?

"Every day I feel my old edge wither away just a bit more. Sitting at a desk. I wasn't made for this business stuff. And the strangest part of it is: everyoone else in it seems just as miserable." She smirked a little to herself. "Or maybe I'm just projecting my own misery." She glanced at Rita and snorted, giggling a bit to herself.

"Aren't I just the life of the party? Sorry for getting a little down there. I brought you here to relax, and look what I went and did." She shook her head and slowly stood up, "I think I need to take a walk. Care to join me?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:59 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita's eyes didn't seem to leave the sight of Kegare as she definitely seemed pretty lost in thought. There was a lot to digest from their exchange and the teal eyes of Miss Grace didn't seem too bothered by that. Instead, she decided to relax by taking another swig of her drink and waiting for the response to come from her associate as there wasn't too much for her to process until she gauged the other's reaction.

Soon enough, the pink-haired woman did begin to speak of what she thought of everything. She began by uttering notions Rita gave her a fair answer, but that Rita's own judgments may be off. This caused her to bat an interested eyebrow at Kegare as she continued to listen in more. There was a notion that everything that Kegare built up for herself may be pointless in the end. As she could be slaughtered and the only value she'd leave behind is those she helped in the end. This made Rita rub her own chin out of a sense of self-reflection as it was hard to tell what would be left of her if she ceased living herself.

Still, she remained silent even as Kegare seemed to ponder if those stuck in the business life were all miserable. It's easy to project your own feelings to the world; something even Rita herself struggled with. So she had to ponder if that was really true or not. So, after having time to just digest things, Rita felt it was apt for her to respond.

"I don't know the full extent of your life, but your experiences give you a map of how the world is. The more experiences you have, the more full that map becomes. And if you've encountered a plethora of people who seemed miserable in this line of business, perhaps it is something to think about when trying to figure out how to better balance out this kind of lifestyle to find happiness in this world. That's why I figured you were a good person to branch out to as perhaps my own map of the world and its people could be expanded by this meeting."

There was then a pause before Rita continued.

"Anyway, business, stocks, and things like that are good mediums to use if you are trying to figure out a way out of poverty, though it's easy to become consumed by it and it leaves one to ponder what aspects of your life you are excluding in that pursuit. The notion of what legacy we leave behind certainly made me think about this path I'm on."

That's when Rita decided to raise herself as Kegare seemed intent on moving somewhere else, but she'd still carry on.

"I'm down to join you, but even if my judgments were off about you, I still figure it was for the best we met."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:56 pm

Kegare paused, staring just a little at Rita for a moment and smiled slightly. Briefly, she took a bit of amusement in how much Rita seemed to enjoy talking. "You talk like a politician, you know that?" She chuckled softly. Even when Rita wasn't saying much, she still managed to somehow be.......she didn't know what to call it. It was a strange thing, as if every single word was made to be ....inspiring? She honestly didn't know how to handle it. Sure, it was kinda nice, but the more it happened, the ....weirder it was. Almost felt like Rita was just.....talking? Well Gee Kegare that's kinda rude of you to think. She smiled a bit at herself. Well it wasn't like she ever said she was a good person, she kept the thought to herself in the few brief seconds it crossed her mind, there would be barely anything to tip off Rita that Kegare had let her mind meander for an instant as she occupied the space by taking care of the check. Preemptively handling the bill before Rita had a chance to offer.

"You're not a bad inspirational speaker hon. But you might need to dial it down a bit. Kinda a lot to take in where I'm at." She chuckled. She was ALREADY reeling from well....the whole of their conversation coursing through her, and Rita kept piling on the metaphors. She reached out and gave a hearty pat to the small of Rita's mid-back. "Alright, new game, Ritz. No talking for the duration of the walk. Pantomimes until we get to my hotel." She hummed lightly, promptly miming zipping her lips as she made her way to the door of the establishment and then gestured in a 'Ladies first' kinda way for Rita.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum