Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:28 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

She sounded like a politician, eh? Well, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing in Rita's mind. If she was going to move forward with her grander plans, the woman was going to have to deal with some type of politics to get the ball rolling as far as piecing together relationships with different factions, countries and organizations that exist within this world. So she could only give a roll of the shoulders as there was no helping that aspect of her speech for the time being.

"Guess I'll keep that in mind when I start putting together my alliances. Can't go too far in this world without learning how to keep the peace, eh?"

Seeming to keep to terms with that, her eyes drifted toward the sight of Kegare paying off the bill. Although Rita had more than enough to cover the bill, she figured the woman was just trying to be polite or something. So, she just rolled with it before Kegare started speaking once more about her inspirational takes. That's when Rita just looked plain confused. Her? An inspirational speaker? Rita snorted as she never really considered herself one.

Although Rita had her own rebuttal to that, she seemed to let it slide for the time being since she seemed keen on moving out of this scene. Therefore, as Kegare patted Rita's back, she gave a perplexed expression before just walking out of the door to figure out where this all was leading up and what she had in mind.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:07 pm
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 HEADER_61983594_p14

Kegare couldn't help but make a noise and give a wry look when the woman talked about 'Alliances'. The only thing worse than business was business and politics, al the same, she shook her head: amused at Rita's little joke and paid the bill. And of course, when Rita gave her that look, she promptly responded. "Oh don't give me that. All that talk about 'how the world works'?" She teased, getting that last little jibe in before falling silent.

At the very least, she enjoyed the confused look on Rita's face as she promptly began to walk out and the two began their little stroll around the area. It didn't take long for Kegare to steer them in the direction of the park. It was, naturally: a quiet walk. Their conversation put on hold in facor of just ....taking in their surroundings. The slow, steady transition of bustlign city to the more ....earthy natural surroundings of the park. The buildings gave way to the residential apartments. apartments gave way to houses, and then finally, they found themselves with barely ANY buildings around. The grass and the trees, and of course the path that was built for them to make their way through as the large open park gave way to trees. It didn't take long for Kegare to come to a stop, looking behind them and only barely able to see the busier part of town in the distance.

She glanced at Rita for a moment and smirked, popping an eyebrow up and gesturing around them, as if to say "Eh?". Quiet. A nice cool breeze. She vaguely wondered how often Rita got outside, let alone go somewhere as pedestrian as a park. She started walking again, but with a notable dip in pace. A leisurely stroll as she watched Rita for her reaction. She didn't particularly expect any stellar reaction. No, she was being a little cheeky. Implying that Rita being out and touching grass were a big deal by her brief little pantomime. As though some open grass and a few trees were a new experience for the woman.

Though to be fair, for all she knew it WAS a rare experience for her.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:33 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita's gaze drifted off once they had gotten toward the park. While on the way there, she didn't look too impressed and nearly pouted as she did feel somewhat off-pace not speaking. However, looking at some of the natural scenery did seem to keep her attention. Without much to mull on but her thoughts, the woman felt the green aura around all this plant life was a good contrast to her own upbringing. Her child-like self would have enjoyed more views like this compared to some of the smoldering pits that the wastelands were.

So, in response to the atmosphere, her teal eyes met with Kegare's and just gave a simple affirming nod to state that this was a nice place. Granted, Rita wasn't unfamiliar with the sights of nature throughout her travels, she still could appreciate the gesture as she seemed to just make herself at home by sitting under the shade of a tree to observe the sun and clouds above. That seemed to be her natural affinity as she liked to linger, observe and just let the warmth overflow her milky skin as if she seemed to be soaking up the energy of the heavens.

Of course, she couldn't take the silence for too long. So since their little walk was over, Rita made a comment, but made sure not to make it overly talkative:

"All the green here is pretty calming. Any particular reason you bought me here?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:59 pm
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 HEADER_0ab2af00201ccb3071bca3e1c8a3c859

Kegare was pleased, even despite that adorable little smile on Rita's face and before long they soon found themselves sitting beneath a tree, watching as those last shimmering slivers of sunlight glowed over the horizon as darkness slowly swallowed it up. She was at the very least: glad that Rita was capable of settling. Some moments where they could simply exist beside one another. After all, Rita had drawn her into speaking a lot more than she usually was wont to. And as it grew darker, the soft sounds began to fill in around them. Crickets, a few animals that all but silently went about their slow descent into sleep, as the nocturnals began to stir and move about.

Naturally, it only lasted so long, and KEgare quirked a brow in Rita's direction as the woman seemed to finally break the silence. Clearly a bit ....entertained. She gave Rita a knowing smile and canted her head to the side. IN a playful little 'wouldn't you like to know' sort of expression. She HAD a reason, technically speaking. But she kept her mouth shut. Even with Rita breaking the silence, that didn't mean Kegare had to. All the same, she DID hop back up and lightly bump Rita with her hip, to try and get her up and following as KEgare would continue walking through the park.

Truth be told, she had fully intended on continuing to move, but had simply followed along as Rita decided to take a seat for a bit. It seemed their walk was far from over. Kegare HAD, after all, said they were walking to her hotel.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:23 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Well, it was apparent she wasn't going to speak anytime soon, so Rita just rolled her shoulders in acceptance. At that moment she opted to at least take a look at the fading skies above. Hearing some of the animals in the background, the chirping of crickets and the general sense of slowness as the day faded to night was rather comforting. Cities can increase your adrenaline, get your blood pumping, and have your mind in a constant state of rapid thought from their electric atmosphere. So coming out to these places did seem beneficial to Rita to offset that constant bombardment of thought and stimulation.

She definitely needed the pause in order to gather herself together, but it was time to get going. So, to that end, Rita slowly stood back up as they still had a ways to go until they were back at her hotel. Though her teal eyes did continue to keep looking at Kegare with a bit of confusion, however, she seemed to let it go as her sight started to dart off to some of the scenery around them. For now, it was silence, nature, and their own inner thoughts keeping them entertained.

All of this felt -- weird. Rita's face wouldn't show it, but it was a bit uncomfortable. It felt as if she needed to focus on something, even if it wasn't anything verbal. She could feel a desire to do some type of activity, though maybe above all else she figured her mind did need this rest as a sense of restlessness echoed in her mind. And, to that end, she meditated on it to quiet it down as they continued to walk; her energy seeming mildly less tense as a soft exhale left the woman's lips.

Just how much longer did they have to go?

Code By:
[THEFROST]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:55 pm
Dine N' Catch-Up? (Rita/Kegare) [Toyko, Japan]  - Page 3 HEADER_0ab2af00201ccb3071bca3e1c8a3c859

Kegare smirked, still amused to see Rita getting so fidgety and rolling her eyes just a little. They were finally making their way through the park to the other side of the city, and off in the distance a large Hotel could be seen. The glossy black surface glinting in the fading sunrise. "You really don't like not being able to talk huh?" She asked with a sly little smirk in Rita's direction. A little shake of her head as they approached.

And finally, they stood at the front door leading into the lobby, sighing lightly and giving Rita a smile. "Well I wish I could say that was nice and relaxing, but it doesn't seem like you were having very much fun. Still, this is where I'm staying. So thanks for coming with I guess. Sorry you didn't have quite as much fun." She hummed and ....honestly lamented. As nice ad Rita seemed, it really did seem like they were....not quite compatible. Some part of her DID want to help Rita get closer to others. But at every turn, it just seemed like she had no understanding of Rita as a person. She couldn't even understand how someone could get to where she was. Which ....was unfortunate. not only that but even just hanging out might be .... a challenge? Just one conversation had somewhat exhausted Kegare, and she couldn't help but feel like it might be a while before she went and hung out with the woman again. Even more?

Perhaps the most alarming thing was that Rita just ....worried her. Seeing just how business was .....the woman's entire life. Seemingly trickling into everything she was. IN truth: there might not even be any ROOM in Rita's life to be friends with someone like Kegare. If she couldn't even stand a bit of quiet time in the park?

Hm. Well she was probably overthinking it. All the same there was a wistful look as Kegare glanced at Rita and turned to face her. "But hey, hopefully the evening was at least a little fun. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime soon."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:08 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Hearing Kegare mention Rita's uncomfortableness with being silent brought the teal eyes of the woman back to her companion. She took a few seconds to think about what all had occurred and just nodded her head in agreement without much of a fuss.

"I suppose so, guess. I need to meditate on that."

Rita seemed quieter at this point as her energy was at a calming point. Focusing on her breathing, she tried to let some of her previous tensions go and think of what was so bad about even being silent. If nothing else, her body felt more relaxed by slowing down a bit, so she wasn't over here feeling total torment or anything like that. It is why she seemed somewhat confused as to why the other woman would assume she wasn't having a decent time. Sure, it was different, but that didn't mean it was inherently bad. So, Rita shook her head and spoke.

"I'm not sure where you thought I was having a bad time, but I wasn't. It's unusual for me to slow down, but I can feel my own energy calming a bit. It's been a while since someone had me put the brakes on things."

A smile then came across Rita's face as she gently placed her right hand on Kegare's right shoulder:

"Yeah, perhaps I can take you somewhere the next time. I think that might be easier haha."

And in that same breath of air, Rita started to slowly embrace the other woman and give her a hug. Perhaps at that moment, Kegare would feel the warmth of her energy become more apparent. Rita's energy at that time felt like a warm spring breeze overflowing around the two; just the right amount of heat to feel comfortable.

"Until we meet again, I think I'll leave you with that."

Soon after saying those words, the woman backed away and figured there was more she could say, but Kegare seemed kind of tired and she didn't wanna overstay her welcome if she had things to do.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum