Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:28 pm
Request: Posting template for my vizard Chris Smith
Why: becasue its cool and everyone I have rp'd with has one and I don't want to be left out.
Incentive:
I don't have much but I could give you some of my yen. Whatever you think is an appropriate amount.
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 am
First things first, I'd like this dual request, if possible to take priority over my template request for a template for Ace.

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: This first request is an app/profile template request for Niernen. I'd like the app template too flow with him being a Danava, in addition to somehow including his origin's in the template concept. For a 'main pic' kinda deal, I'd like This used.

Honestly though, I don't have all that much thought up for the style etc I'd like to see for it, so feel free to go with the flow my good sir!

Why: First, it'd make his app way more badass, and potentially demonic. Second, I'm simply jelly of all the awesome apps I see with their own badass templates xD And finally, Niernen's badass & A Danava, so why not? xD

Incentive: Well since I'd like this to take priority over my Request for Ace, the incentive for the application template shall be some major headway on the app(already starting to get some as is) along with 100k or so yen?

Request: Posting template for Niernen, honestly... You'll probably know how to make it more badass, danava, and carnage like than I could describe. So my good sir, this is all up too you.

Why: Niernen is going to be one of my main antagonists, if not the main. I'd really like his template to stand out among others.. And would love to see it stand out more than Horus's.

Incentive: This one, I will gladly wait until I'm 100% finished Niernen for. In addition to starting/getting back to work on my other W.I.P's.

Niernen's App for reference, etc.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:36 am
THIS ONE IS FOR KYLE!

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:44 am
Fuck yeah, this is boss. Thanks, once again. Perfecto' work as always!

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Ap8OoJO

Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 am

Request: Zefonse Kaizme Resurrección Template
Why: Mainly because he one of the stronger Arrcanar. Also I asked for this long ago which got buried it seems. Also beginning to get more active, and would love to use Zefonse Resurrección with a template that reflects it perfectly.
Incentive: The last one was brown, and kind of had a space theme, so i would think something to fit into the titles of "Crazed destroyer" and God of battle he has. So something that grasp power, yet highly skilled warrior, who is has a "God" title.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 XmGUKMS
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:16 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►[font]

Request:I was wanting to get a graphic header for Natalia and nithanial
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Yudans11

she has more pics on her app but thats mostly for her inner hollow mask, her shikai bankai and her innerhollow n all that.
 ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

With nithanial there are tons of pics out there that canbe used. His image concept is of Nagi Souichirou from tenjou tenge.
Why:  I am horrid at makeing anything like this and i was hopeing you could help.
Incentive:[/font] More then likely as soon as i get them i will end up useing themto spruce up the posts that i already have for both of them and i will try to make more posts with them when the chance is available.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:27 am
THIS IS FOR BLADE

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 AvatarRequest-BLadeQ_zps6fa787dc

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 BLADEEE_zps3bd23719

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:37 am
Shit looks tight. You already said the template is in the work's so that's nice, can't wait to see it too.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 am

Request: Alucard posting template. You can decide on images and the general look of it as well as images.

Why: Well, if you finds the time, I think it'd be pretty cool to nearly have a full set of Frost templates for my characters. Not to mention the amount of badass in these templates.

Incentive: I'll pay yen, or whatever is decided or needed from me.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Ap8OoJO

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 am

Request: A new Template for Azure, something that I can change headers with? Like not just a single header but one of all of his FC's, since that'd make me feel less subjected to not use it. Luki Megurine, Yuki Sanada from Tsuritama, Raven, Ittoki Otoya and Han Shinwoo
Why: I really would love a template like this that has interchangeable themes to it.
Incentive:
Iunno.. Im fuckton active and it's my birthday xD

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 25 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum