Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
henTAI
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sun May 28, 2017 8:03 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

►Request: A template for Sting please!

►Why: Got a lot of hype for him! A new template would be dope!
►Incentive: Can have all my yen lol
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Request: A graphic request for Ritsuko, far as color schemes go just surprise me!.

Picture reference for Graphic: http://orig02.deviantart.net/32a4/f/2016/019/c/9/fate_stay_night___tohsaka_rin_render_38__mg_render_by_masazuka2011-d9oknmn.png

Why: For posting purposes
Incentive:
Donating $30 for the graphic request.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Request: Can you make me a bunch of simple templates with some of -- if possible, all of -- the following images:

Spoiler:

Why: Need some variety in Henrex's templates.
Incentive: A quick and easy job, whenever you get around to it?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 am
4u @MWD

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:49 am

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Request: An avatar featuring Eto (Mummy Attire or her actual appearance no preference) from Tokyo Ghoul for an upcoming character. Use any picture you want. Go nuts friend and surprise me!
Why: Gotta look cool like all the other people on the site!
Incentive: Frosty ol' buddy, My muse is coming back! Already got so much for Aki to post with and characters are getting done. While gonna be a bit slow until the exams are over (exams finish June 2) but still gonna get my shit done! I'd offer you/the site money but AUD to USD is a problem for me so no money sorry.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Gamma_Signature
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 CHARACTER_LIST∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 GRAPHICS_THREAD∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 TIMELINE_THREAD
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:17 am

Request: A template for Saisei, a Template for my newest character Daigo and an Application Template for Daigo with headers for his Hollow and Zanpakuto spirit.

Saisei has no last name, his FC is Hinata Shouyou from Haikyuu. If you wouldn't mind coloring his hair pink and eyes bright blue I'd appreciate it, otherwise I can do it myself.

Daigo's FC is Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs. A twisted theme would be nice, so something with his bandages probably.

For the character template, I was hoping for a normal template with alternate headers for his Zanpakuto spirit and Hollow. His Zanpakuto Spirit is named Alice and the FC is Alice from SINoAlice and the Hollow name is Kyōki and her fc is Sonozaki Noriko from Kiznaiver. I appreciate it friend.

Why: Because you're a great guy :^)

Incentive: I'll be paying you 35 dollars tomorrow.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 96 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:07 am
4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:56 pm
4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:43 pm
4u @Blade

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum