Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:28 pm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9454-v2-ziamichi-template-advanced-rp-skill-recommended

There you go

EDIT: I'm assuming you mean the template. Sorry if this isn't my place, but I thought I'd go ahead and help out.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:02 pm
Thank you. That is all I need, thank you all.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:09 am
[quote="Kade"]Well your busy with a lot of stuff.....[quote]

That I am, but I have time for this.

I want to make an offer with you that Eric Zarathos defeated the Demon God in a epic battle ending the thread. I'll still wait for Matthew to post but I want to pursue something else with Eric Zarathos.

What? Ketsu isn't the Demon Go,d he just has a portion of Touketsu sealed inside of him. He is just considered one of the strongest Devil Iramasha and is their Leader.

Secondly, I'll just wait to see how the thread concludes before jumping that far. We just need Matthew to post; unless you want Eric to pull out; in which case I will allow that you go ahead of Moose and pull Eric and his crew out of the SS.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 WVMWLOu
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:10 am
I know this is not a legit question but... what would you do for a clondike bar?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 am
BladeRunner wrote:I know this is not a legit question but... what would you do for a clondike bar?

Nothing -- because I don't eat klondike bars. ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue10/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:10 pm
Hey Frost, need to know if this is still a character that can still be played:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6884-tesome-oganishinigami-approved-2-1-base-1-1-in-critical-state?highlight=Tesome

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 pm
Kaito_Kojuurou wrote:Hey Frost, need to know if this is still a character that can still be played:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6884-tesome-oganishinigami-approved-2-1-base-1-1-in-critical-state?highlight=Tesome

Yes, and I've already taken the liberty of moving him for you. Just get active, m8.

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:49 pm
The NPC Template HERE needs a little work. If you can input the tier of the character, then why not be able to apply the skill sheet before hand as well? And also, I'm making an NPC for personal use like everywhere, what's to say I don't put it at 0-1 tier and have it guard my weaker characters? Obviously that wouldn't be approved, but there in my knowledge is no rules regarding NPCs. I think if you intend to use them any time other than events that they should be the same or less tier than the character intending to use them. Again, I couldn't find any rules regarding them, so this is just my input in the case this isn't already a rule.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 14 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum