Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
BlackSteelDrake
BlackSteelDrake
Starter Member

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 pm
Didn't work. Skype maybe?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:27 pm
What is your skype name? I'll add you to the PH Skype since we also use that as often as our xat.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 WVMWLOu
BlackSteelDrake
BlackSteelDrake
Starter Member

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:30 pm
Taylor Shipman
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:30 pm
Uhhh, you may want to just add frostreturns to your skype. The reason for this is I saw a ton of Taylo Shipman's. '_'

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue5/100[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:22 pm
Question with Yuu at New Queen Event

It said that should the leader (like Shadin) feel that the royal palace does not suit their comfort, they can get VIP for the Local Inn. Since Yuu regularly stays in contact with Shadin, I felt that you can decide if Shadin would treat her or she pays for her own stay. If ya want Yuu to stay at the Palace if Shadin's staying at the Palace and Moose says it is alright, then that's fine too. I can change plans since I hardly have one. Hahaha~
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:36 am
Hey, I was wandering if I could make an application for Ziamichi. My character has three spirit guides (Three of which are inner spirits that can posses his body when its needed.) I took a look at a lot of character applications, or well, a lot of them at least. I was receiving help from someone on here and they suggested this part of the site to me, so, could I make the application using that template?
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:38 am
I can comment on that, A Ziamichi would be perfect, it's just the app is difficult. If you need help one of us can help you out with it okay?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 am
I'm perfectly fine with that lol. Thank you.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:55 am
M'hmm Most of the people have communication threads or Xat so don't worry.~

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 13 GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Blood Knight
Blood Knight
Established Member

Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:15 pm
So quick question, do you know where the character application for the Ziamichi is?
I was given this link to look them up: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5676-ziamichi-general
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum