Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:57 am

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Carnage_Port

=Hello~=

Me again! This time I wanted to get approve for making a PC, but I didn't really know where to put it. The thing is, I noticed there isn't almost anything regarding the Old Demon Queen and such. So, what I would want to ask, can I make her daughter? What I had thought up till now is that the Old Demon Queen had multiple daughters, all killed in the war with Mana and her sisters. My character wouldn't be there then, as she was sealed away by her mother in Earth Realm, because she was a bit or rebel, the girl "liked" humans and spent too much time with them, in so displeasing her mother. After making her I plan on creating a small journey for the girl to let her understand what has happened and such while she was sealed away. Something like that.

What I wanted to ask, if you approve my idea, is, from which year the Old Demon Queen started to rule Demon Realm?

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 RDLUVBj
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Latest?cb=20130829012443

Questions about the Demon Queen? Fair enough. I'll give you some answers. She ruled for 1,000 years. So from the early 1100's all the way into mid part of the 2100's. And as far as you having a character related to it? I don't care if you put down that is what occurred.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 WVMWLOu
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:10 am

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Carnage_Port

=Ho!!!=

Thank you for your quick response! Another question what poped up in my mind is that I will want to make some gear. This gear, though, should be somewhere where Mana keeps all the stuff she got after defeating the old queen. I don't know where she would keep them, as originally they were brought to my characters room in the Old Demon Queens palace. In short, I need your approval to allow me mention this fact when I'm making the gear.

P.S. I understood there isn't any lore mentioning the Old Demon Queens name or last name, so I simply put the last name "Inferious". I know, my name choice sucks big time ^,^'

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:57 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Cirno_side_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndtt

She could keep it in one of her vaults of treasures if that is what you are talking about. And I'm fine with the name for The Demon Queen.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:05 am
Thank you!!! It will be fun to try getting it back from her XD

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 pm
-waves-

In regards to Delilah, I'm still tinkering with her, I just underestimated the amount of time she'd take in combination with my muse being weak and classes picking up. I'm tentative on her completion date but I'm still working on her. I will in the next weekish update a section of her app though, since her history is getting close to a wall, I'll start on her personality and other stuff and put it on rest for a bit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
Starter Member

Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:28 pm
Hey Boss.

So I really want to make a character but something always gets in the way, time gets cut off and other things such as school take priority but I know want to make a character who uses psychic abilities eg. Telepathy, Telekinesis and Teleportation being the really main ones I want to use, I was wondering if in the past anyone has tried to make a psychic-based character and would it be allowed?

Yes. I am aware of Teleportation in combat, I would just like to know though if my Teleportation could have an actual teleport for non-combat and it can have a hi-speed variant.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:00 pm
Shinryu wrote:-waves-

In regards to Delilah, I'm still tinkering with her, I just underestimated the amount of time she'd take in combination with my muse being weak and classes picking up. I'm tentative on her completion date but I'm still working on her. I will in the next weekish update a section of her app though, since her history is getting close to a wall, I'll start on her personality and other stuff and put it on rest for a bit.

That's fine. Take your time. As long as you are working on it, that's all that matters. Life hits everyone hard and we can understand that. We just ask for communication to kept up to date on these things so we can arrange stuff better.

Seraphim wrote:Hey Boss.

So I really want to make a character but something always gets in the way, time gets cut off and other things such as school take priority but I know want to make a character who uses psychic abilities eg. Telepathy, Telekinesis and Teleportation being the really main ones I want to use, I was wondering if in the past anyone has tried to make a psychic-based character and would it be allowed?

Yes. I am aware of Teleportation in combat, I would just like to know though if my Teleportation could have an actual teleport for non-combat and it can have a hi-speed variant.

Telepathy, Telekinetics and limited teleporation are allowed on PH. You have to balance them out in some way to make it fair, though. Outside of combat, you can use teleporation however. You can also be granted hi-speed movement through your teleport as well.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:12 pm
Mountain View
I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I would want a few more threads before it reaches that point. I take 0-1 request very seriously and it's why I've taken the past day to muse over this decision. And based on my gut instincts, I would like to see more threads for him in order to grant him that. So keep your activity and proceed with pushing Stefan.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum