Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:52 pm
Thankies
Anonymous

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:04 pm
I am ready to start rebuilding the Vandenreich, but no better place exists then the head of it all. The Emperor himself Hulderic Hylham, I feel a general sense of being lost with this character. Disconnected from the core and everything with the way he was played, the Emperor feel's less like he should. And more like a being just completely void of a sense. I can't find him with his alignment in more flux then anything, originally the goal was to bring Quincy a Safe place outside of conflict, but Nozomi has done that. I'm not sure where to go, maybe to begin fighting so the Quincy may once again be as many as Stars. But I am just not sure, I think at the core of it all is me and Hulderic are in completely different places, I made him when I was still learning what leading meant. So his concept and his situation just feels lost. I have ideas for rebuilding and making the Vandenreich strong again, but their Emperor remains the problem..I have thought about making a new one and going with him.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 am
If I were you, I'd focused first on the team of the Vandereich. From there, I'd stay to establish them as someone who takes in Quincy and allow them a place to call home. Additionally, I'd set-up a new base somewhere and begin creating various sorts of characters, equipment and security measures for the place. Furthermore, I'd make a outline of things:

- Who are their enemies?
- Who are their allies?
- Why do they exist?
- What is their overall goal and objective?
- What can they offer others?
- Do you have a sign-up template?
- Are you generating interesting missions and events for the organization?
- What is the hierarchy of your org like?
- Have you gotten feedback from others?

After that, I'd just stick with the basic. You don't need something complex as opposed to being active with. So I'd just focus on Huddie remaining faithful to his allies, building his base, creating a home for lost Quincy and then determine where they stand on the alignment spectrum. They could just remain neutral for the time being.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 WVMWLOu
Enkerzed
Enkerzed
Starter Member

Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:16 am
So a couple of nights ago I was on the Skype group chat, talking with Morph and Lilith, and they told me a bit about the situation with Quincies here, how not many people rp as them anymore and the ones who did have mostly dropped out. The idea came up for me to create a Quincy character who'll basically take charge of things in the organization and I was wondering what I should do to create a suitably powerful character, not out of arrogance but simply because there seems to be a lack of representation for the Quincies atm. This is what I've got so far: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14475-hans-albrecht-wip?highlight=hans

Thing is though, I wanna know the full details about the current state of things and whether I should create such a character at all before doing anything else. Anyway you could fill me in?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:53 pm
Well, as far as this goes, I'd kind of want to know if you have any RP samples from any previous sites? The reason I ask that is because I just want to gauge your level of RP for a character like that. Since the current one doesn't warrant a very strong character off the bat. Along with that, I'd need to know how active you are going to be, fill in way more detail and have a solid direction and plot for your character. You may also want to see if Crow is interested in helping you since he wanted to do something with The Quincy as well.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:44 am

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Carnage_Port

=Hello~=

So hi Boss Guy! Wanted to ask few questions to you.

First, I'm thinking for some time to re-do Nize. Fix many issues I have in his app, as well, as make him more like detailed power-wise. What I wanted to ask is after I'm done will Nize's app go through complete re-grading or will only his new powers been checked? Wanted to make sure!

The second question is about Rose. Will she be joining the Iceland war? I still would like to develop the relationship between them, if you don't mind, that is

This is added question. Maybe you could give me your opinion about "Sabers" so far as you see them and maybe some suggestions if you have any. That would be a great help ^,^

And the last question would be that could you give me info about Africa in 25th century? I'm interested in expanding "Sabers" there.

P.S. How you like my drawing? =w=

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Cirno_side_special_by_generalcirno-d33ndtt

As far as checking Nix goes, I may or may not review it. The reason being is because most checks are open to staff. And due to how busy I am at times, or just plain exhausted, I sometimes direct them to other staff. So I'll give you an answer of maybe when it comes to me reviewing Nix.

And as far as Rose goes with iceland, I feel she will play a part in this role. The part she plays will be opened in due time. So I don't mind developing the relationship when she pops in. Thus, to answer your question: yes.

Also, as far as SABERS go, I'll probably hold that until after work. I've got work in 12 minutes prior to this post.

I'll also be sure to give you more information about Africa as well. You'll just have to tell me what you want to know first.

I've also gone ahead and processed most of your store request. They are all up on the sidebar and announcements. So there you go.
And the drawing is absolutely creepy~

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:03 pm

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Carnage_Port

=Here I come again!!!=

I will understand it as yes, re-grading will happen anyway! Alright!

Related to Africa, I just want generic stuff. Like, what is the political situation, what is their relationship with all major orgs and such. Is it still the center of Black Markets? Something like that!

And yipi, thank you Frost!!! ^,^

P.S. You broke his heart T^T

20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue0/0[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:37 pm
Hey Frost, I finally logged back into this site after a while, and I'm here to get Kenta back. I'm sorry for not being able to get on this site and do things. I wrote "I'm back!" type thing in the "New Arrivals, Status Updates & Leaves" explaining why I wasn't on here.

"Aren't we all just a little bit Hollow inside?"

-Kenta Yamada

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 3752263-4245199481-65674 [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Bleach-bankai-o [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 WTWGQhc
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:26 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 25 Cirno_dash_attack_by_generalcirno-d33nc47

Political Situation: for the most part, Africa is relatively stable. However, there are some loose tensions in the fact that you have The Yayjuu, The Iramasha and K-World mostly overlooking these regions. So there could be slight rumors of conflict given how these orgs aren't exactly on good terms with one another. Though, for the most part, they've stayed out of each others way out of mutual interest of not wanting to turn the earth to sunder.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9596-the-terrority-claims-v2

So, you can say they have a fairly active relationship with Organization based on their listings in this thread. Most of them keep to themselves, but there have been patrols where they inspect each others turf to ensure nothing is going on. Sometimes you'll also see Vanguard/Vizard Corps troops in the regions that The Yayjuu control as well.

And yes, there is still a strong black market scene there.

I apologize for the long wait as I've just been busy.

Hey Frost, I finally logged back into this site after a while, and I'm here to get Kenta back. I'm sorry for not being able to get on this site and do things. I wrote "I'm back!" type thing in the "New Arrivals, Status Updates & Leaves" explaining why I wasn't on here.

And I'm glad to see you back. I'm happy you decided to unarchive your character and I saw the thread. Hopefully you'll get back on your feet after awhile.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum