Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:39 am
Well what if I pitched it like this: Sure Takae doesn't outright beat Yoruichi in a fight, as she is just stronger and has more experience... but for the title of Flash Goddess, Takae proves herself well enough to become the successor to it, that she retires herself and grants it to her?

Because otherwise, it's just sitting there, and then my character doesn't get to be special. I want my character to be special in this way v.v

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Qx494h
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:14 am

«RESPONDING TO TRIM'S QUESTION»

Answer is still no!

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:11 pm
So I am looking for an idea, something special about the Unabara from their blood having 1% demonic energy in it. What makes them different from other Shinigami. I had considered doing something along the lines of they are able to tap into a demonic form of sorts. Sort of like a Devil Mode similar to Devil May Cry. That's one idea I had but would like your input still. If you think something else would be better for them.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:47 pm
Hey I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2016 12:05 pm
Quick question about the Xat report I did. Would I put it in Henrex's Timeline?:

Timeline of the Silent Shadow

or his history in the app?

Henrex Astillon [APPROVED 4-1]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2016 10:17 am
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Flowey_by_albinopearl-d9beuvz
Forsaken Crow wrote:So I am looking for an idea, something special about the Unabara from their blood having 1% demonic energy in it. What makes them different from other Shinigami. I had considered doing something along the lines of they are able to tap into a demonic form of sorts. Sort of like a Devil Mode similar to Devil May Cry. That's one idea I had but would like your input still. If you think something else would be better for them.

Answered your question on skype.

Bhairyuu wrote:Hey I was wondering, could I maybe just create a fresh account on here? The name is go by now is the name of my character but to have it as the name of the account as well is sort of limiting in the long-run.

So I was hoping you would let me change my account username from "Bhairyuu" to this one: "Ryuu007". Also, the 6th circle reservation in Shadowfall for my character, I will most definitely come back to claim it.. You see, the reason I have been away is because I had a MAJOR setback happen to me because of a few things converging on me at the same time, one being my contracted Internet provider went down, my comp got fried since unfortunately I was using it during a lightning storm cuz I had a big project due the next day, and I got hit with a bad bout of flu that has been going around my university.

I am working on an interesting new danava concept and character, so I will post both apps when I am done with working out all the angles for them. I just wanted to give you a heads up on my activity since you were the one working with me on my character earlier.

Answered your question in PM and in another thread.

Henrex Astillon wrote:Quick question about the Xat report I did. Would I put it in Henrex's Timeline?:

Timeline of the Silent Shadow

or his history in the app?

Henrex Astillon [APPROVED 4-1]

You can put it in both.

Anonymous

Thu May 05, 2016 8:04 am
So I have an idea fresh from a walk and injury of sorts. But what if when an Unabara dies one with active demonic blood. They turn into a demon, wouldn't it be likely. I was thinking about making Tsubaki, Tsubasa's sister into the Danava of Dreams, Awakening, or Transcendence. I wanted your thoughts on it as I thought it might be a fun idea, I already have a fun backstory thought up and everything about her.
Sijel
Sijel
Established Member

Sat May 07, 2016 11:44 pm
Is it possible for Sijel to meet Neoveta?
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2016 7:06 pm
Yo Frost, so since you reserved the Circle 6 Grand Duke position for my character a while back, could I just reclaim that once I post my new character with my new account? Is there any sort of procedure I have to go through or anyone I have to inform to make this happen?

I ask since I really do want that position in ShadowFall you gave me, Frost.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2016 2:46 pm
Forsaken Crow wrote:So I have an idea fresh from a walk and injury of sorts. But what if when an Unabara dies one with active demonic blood. They turn into a demon, wouldn't it be likely. I was thinking about making Tsubaki, Tsubasa's sister into the Danava of Dreams, Awakening, or Transcendence. I wanted your thoughts on it as I thought it might be a fun idea, I already have a fun backstory thought up and everything about her.

I would say go for it if that is what you wanted to do. If there is demonic blood in them, it's possible it could occur in a thread and you could go ahead and start updating her profile.

Sijel wrote:Is it possible for Sijel to meet Neoveta?

You are going to RP with @"YaoXhuhu" first before meeting Neoveta.

Bhairyuu wrote:Yo Frost, so since you reserved the Circle 6 Grand Duke position for my character a while back, could I just reclaim that once I post my new character with my new account? Is there any sort of procedure I have to go through or anyone I have to inform to make this happen?

I ask since I really do want that position in ShadowFall you gave me, Frost.

No. All you need to do is claim it and I will approve you.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum