Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: New To Town [Open]

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:12 pm
He heard the girl speak and his right eye turned to look at her out of his side view. She looked beautiful and Carter was happy to have her upon his side. He berated himself though as he forgot to pay attention to Wolf, the first mistake of this battle. He frowned as the pure energy rocketed towards him. One idea in mind, he swiped his left leg outward and brought his right back bending it slightly as the left extended. Next he brought his sword arm above his head but grasped the spine of the blade with his other had and angled the tip downward slightly. He braced his arms as the energy connected with Nacuto and shocked his body from the sheer force, but the position of Nacuto making the energy fly wildly into the air like something projected off of a ramp. The force though made dust fly all around the field hiding Carter from play. He smiled to himself as he masked his spirit pressure from Wolf and cried out. "Ah... the pain!" As soon as he spoke it he swiftly moved through the dust coming up on Wolf's left flanking, the man would have been thinking Carter was hit hard from the attack and Carter had remembered his location before the dust went up.

He smiled as he saw Wolf's brown hair and pointed his right hand at him, "Bakudo 1 - Sai" He uttered quietly as a white light swooped in around Wolf's arms and Carter flashed forward, aiming a slash with Nacuto right behind Wolf's left knee cap. Not stopping though as he vanished back into the dust and made his way to where he remembered the girl to have been. Him masking his pressure once more after letting off the Kidō.

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] - Page 2 ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] - Page 2 EUuCTxy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm
Jessy heard the sound of battle and she smiled, joy filling her face. She swung one of her zanpaktou in an arc in front of her, releasing a blast of pressurized air in front of her, realizing only too late as it cleared the dust that Carter was in her line of fire. She ignored him, and took a quick look around, spotting the other two. She knew her blast would not hurt him, it was too widespread, it would just push him away from where she was.

She rushed towards wolfie, her two blades ready, and she swung them towards his body in horizontal arcs from opposite sides, giggling, her joy no longer contained to her face. After her attack she pushed herself away from wolfie, putting a good amount of distance between them.

"Yay, so much fun! I'm glad I found this place, thanks for playing with me!"

As she spoke, she moved to a defensive position, her smile growing wider, daring wolfie to attack her.

"Come on, why don't you focus on me first, you scared? I'm not even a seated officer and yet you're scared? Maybe your squad is just filled with weaklings."

She readied herself for him to attack her, and started concentrating, making sure she could do Kidō at any moment. She had tried to tease him in to attacking her instead of the others hoping to give themselves an advantage. Her zanpaktou could probably keep some distance between them, plus she felt something similar between them. Maybe it was just her imagination, but he did seem to enjoy the fight.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 pm
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Tumblr_me96t2IqZF1qlcmswo1_1280
ENTER THE WOLF

The 3 blades converged aiming up this man, the violent seperation of the blade was cold to the touch and blood was the only thing it brought.

Wolf looked to the prey in front of him, Ara had launched himself backwards swinging his sword in mid air. From a small distance he could here Carters cries... such crocodile tear. Wolf could tell this man hadn't been hit, he never really learnt to sense others via spirit energy, he never needed it. His nose wafted in the air he could smell carter, he could smell all 3 of these kids. The attack had missed, and now the 3 of them launched there counter attack .......... perfect. As each of there blades came crashing down wolf came to a full stop the fanged grin on his lips as both Carters and Tinas blade came crashing down. Both had connected, 2 direct hits across the upper torso for tina, a wound that was a little bellow skin deep and as Carters came flying in Wolfie lifted his leg up slightly allowing it to cut into his calf. It was buried a little further than tinas own strike but the tensed muscles and quick launch back of carter made it so nothing to harmful was done. Within this time the chain flew towards wolfies lower torso as it hit it wrapped around him restraining him to his position a little.

You kiddies don't play around do ya?

As he looked around all 3 of them had taken defensive stances awaiting his next move. Wolf stood there his hands now wrapped in this pure light, as Tina spoke he tested his movements then with one massive pull apart ripped away his shackles. "Come on, why don't you focus on me first, you scared? I'm not even a seated officer and yet you're scared? Maybe your squad is just filled with weaklings." He took a quick glance over his shoulder his hands now re adjusting to the grip upon Fenrir. He turned towards tina the fog from his previous move now encompassing the area, almost completely covering his face. The fanged evil grin sat there his pointy jagged teeth the only things showing the killer intent breeding off him. With a maniacal chuckle he let out his next words .

You sure talk big girl. But your nothing to me, just a frightened little girl playing with the big boys.... pathetic.

His grin never left, truly it was almost an invitation for one of them to launch upon him he looked back to Carter his index and middle finger now pointing upon his hands with a smirk he let the young boy know exactly what he was doing
Fūsatsu Kakei
The words were accompanied by a flashing light flying right towards the mans hands. But there was one last thing wolf would do as he stood there the blade in his hand dropped to the ground and as the tip hit the ground another explosion occurred, a crack in the ground lunched out in tinas direction and erupting from it? an actual Wolf fangs blaring towards her. Still standing in the middle of this explosion though now stood Wolfie, lunging out from the smoke a chain, headed straight for aras face.

Break the Gate of Hell, Howl Fenrir ...... lets see how you kiddies do against a shikai?

Last edited by lionus on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

New To Town [Open] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Arashi
Arashi
Starter Member

Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:12 pm
It seemed that all of their hits hit; Wolf's arms were tied up behind his back, he was cut at least twice or thrice and even Ara's chain wrapped up around his stomach and leg area; restraining him by a small bit. Though, nothing good lasts long, and so their good hitting spree wouldn't either.
"Fūsatsu Kakei"
Ara heard Wolf's words, but couldn't really understand them. It sounded like a Hadō or Bakudo name though. Some light started forming, and was launched at Carter while at the same time Wolf broke the Bakudo on his hands, and dropped his Zanpukto on the ground. A large explosion occurred.
Break the Gate of Hell, Howl Fenrir ...... lets see how you kiddies do against a shikai?"
Shikai? Fuck, fuck, fuck shit fuck... The explosion didn't do much more than raise some dust and smoke, but that may be because Ara jumped back a couple of meters before the explosion bursted. He heightened his Zanpukto in a defensive position as a chain swung directly from the dust cloud aiming at Arashi, his head more accurately. As the chain got closer, Ara raised his hand before yelling out a Hadō name.
"Hadō #1 - SHO!"
He concentrated serious amounts of Reaitsu in the palm of his hand, before releasing it all in a blast that repelled his enemy's weapon. After that, Ara would regroup by Carter's side.
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:54 am
Carter stood by and watched the man's hands become bound, it seemed that the fight was over now. But he was smirking, that was odd. He groaned as the tip of the sword bit into the ground and exploded the land, a wolf's maw ripping from the ground. Spotting the incoming Kidō he slid to the side as it collided with a wall behind him. He sprinted forward towards the girl, wrapping his right arm around the her waist and leaping out of the way of the oncoming teeth. He didn't speak as he landed and let her free, he was only vaguely aware that Ara was beside him once more.

"I'm open to plans of attack you two!" he said swiftly while keeping eye contact with Wolf. He wouldn't let the man gain any chance of slipping away and attacking them while the debated. His mind was clear as he waited for possible answers.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:52 am
Jessy glared for a second at the man who had picked her up.

"If you had time to get me out of the way of that thing, you should have been using it to attack, I could have easily gotten out of that on my own."

She took a deep breath, concentrating on the fight at hand. This was no time to be angry at him, if they didn't work together perfectly, they had no hopes of even coming close to defeating him.

"We need to separate the wolf from that man."

She looked at the man who had picked her up before.

"Can you take care of the wolf for us? Just get it distracted and then try and bind it with Kidō or something."

She turned to the other man, he seemed to be fairly decent with Kidō, he used it a fair number of times already.

"Sorry to ask this of you, but can you attack that guy? I'm going to stay back and provide support, try to stay out of the direct line between me and him, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, she turned towards the man and swung the sword in her left hand in an arc, letting out the blast of pressurized air, then doing the same with the sword in her right. She knew one blast was highly unlikely to do anything to him, but two in a row should have a decent chance she thought.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:30 am
ENTER THE WOLF

Another little Game of cat and mouse, shall the victors be the cat who has the power to rule or is it the little mice who will kill the cat.

Blocked, again Wolf stood there the man had used Kidō to knock away his chain mid air. But at this point wolf had already Planned out his next move. As his chain fell Wolf used all his might to spin it around in an circle above his head. as the kiddies ran to their new position the dog had already moved to Wolfs side, it traveled at blinding speeds beyond the capabilities of most shinigami especially rookies like these 3. All of the sudden the chain whipped down, encircling his forearm and hand. The children were talking ... strategising, wolf let them make there little plans. He leaned down giving fenrir a scratch behind the ears as he waited. But it seemed they were jumping back into action, as jessies swings came crashing towards him Wolf stood the 2 bursts of air crashing into his torso trying to push him back. At this point wolf dug his feet into the earth and stood hard pressed as the air flowed out only pushing him back a little from his original position, as this happened he looked upon the 3 about to share his thoughts.

You wanna know why your tactic wont work girl? you got a loose cannon there who feels the need to protect you over himself. 2 Fenrir is too fast for that kid, he comes at him hell run circles around his Kidō, all that incantation would just waste time and leave him in shambles. And finally your asking that kid to come at me while you stay back providing raged fire, one hell of a strategy but you forget this kids not battle hungry like you 2... hes strong but I'm not gonna lie in straight up fight if i get close i might kill him.

As wolf took in a deep sigh he took out a cigarette taking a bit of a smoke as he felt over his few cuts. Wolf looked to Fenrir and the dog let out an extremely high pitched howl spanning a 80 m radius that would bring all 3 of these enemies to their knees and leave them immobilized. As he walked over giving the dog another scratch behind the ears he turned back speaking once again.

Now a real strategy would be 1 sending the chain boy there to stop fenrir, all he needs to do is get kinda close and uses his little power to stop him dead. 2 let Mr savior there stand back and use Kidō to block me maybe halt my movements a little. And 3 come at me yourself and put that little blade of yours to use ..... if your not scared that is.

As he spook he stood up the black reiatsu now gathering round his fist , a large grin came over his face as he let out a massive black blade from the tip of his fist now flying towards Carter. within the same movement the dog had taken its move launching as speeds towards Ara fanged teeth ready to snap onto his arm to hold him down and hinder him a bit. As the Reiatsu also launched out the chain fell out letting it whip out towards Jessie now crashing through the air in a massive arc planning to smash through and hit against her, which with this strength behind it would leave some sever bruising.

That would be true strategy.

(in case your wondering bout my moves i used up there)
Spoiler:

New To Town [Open] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:20 am
(OOC here's the details, Arashi left our forum so now I will write in his leaving and then I'll post and we three will continue onward.)

Carter scowled at her plan, "You really want to send our weakest fighter forward? I mean I'm fine with it but it's a little.... hey where the fuck are you going?!" He yelled watching as Arashi ran from the battle, ran like a dog with his tail between his legs. Carter spat on the ground and turned back to Jessie, "Just you and me now little lady." He said with a smirk.

He hadn't really even thought Arashi was doing anything positive for the fight anyways so his leaving didn't bother him what so ever. Besides Jessie was a lot better looking and could handle herself well enough. He saw the wolf's head lift up to let out a savage howl and knew it was an attack based solely on the Reiatsu spiking in it. "Kyōmon!" He bellowed as a glass domed appeared over the two, the dome vibrating from the sound blast but holding the noise back, it only broke when the blade hit it. The black blade being the last force needed to break it considering the low level that was Carter.

Had he been stronger it would have glanced off but this time the blade broke it but the force acting upon the blade made it fall to the ground after collision and stop moving forward. He looked to Wolf, slightly annoyed as he mumbled, " Thousand blade rain." Nacuto vanishing from his hand as he ran forward to confront the man and his wolf, hoping Jessie would be close by. He grasped at the air, a dull grey longsword appearing in his left hand where it touched the air and he swung the flat of it at Wolf, not to cut him but just to sting him from the slap of the metal. He was angry and he wanted this man to feel a bit of pain that wasn't lethal. next he turned and stabbed his right hand outward as another blade formed in his hand and he batted it at the actual Wolf's right side ribcage. Following up with a kick to the jaw and a slip behind the two.

He back flipped away and landed on his feet, well landed on one knee. No swords in his hands as he held both hands outward, "Hadō 4 - Byakurai! He yelled as lightning shot forth orm his hands with a thunder clap going to spear Wolf now.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:27 am
She took in what they both said and sighed. She had just met them, she had no idea what they were capable of, though she should have suspected it, that guy was a scared little chicken. She saw the wolf open his mouth and realized what was coming, a howl. It didn't make sense for it to be a regular howl though, something special was going on.

She was about to fire off two slicing air claws at each other, but she heard carter's voice first.

"Kyōmon! "

She stopped, he must have realized the situation and reacted to stop it. She watched as the glass dome appeared and blocked out the sound wave. She shook her head slightly, this guy had not only protected both of them where she could have only saved herself, but her method would have caused her to become disoriented for a while, his hadn't caused anything.

"Thanks."

Then, the blade pierced the dome, and wolf's chain lashed out at her. She pushed one of her blades in to the ground and let out a slicing air claw as she did a handstand on the blade. The area around her blade cracked and rumbled, and she and her blade were forced upwards, above wolf's chain. She then flipped back over, grabbing her sword as she started falling, and stabbing both of them at wolf's stomach as carter started moving away.. If her swords made it in to wolf, she would then release the other slicing air claw from before, having him take it at point blank range this time, where the air didn't have any place to escape to.

She then jumped back, chanting as she did, watching as carter fired off his Kidō.

"Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! Bakudo 9 - Hōrin!"

She watched as the orange hued tendrils went after wolf, ready to dodge or block if he decided to attack her. It didn't matter much if it restrained him or not, the guy she was fighting with could use it as a distraction if it failed.

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:41 am
ENTER THE WOLF

a dome? well fucking kudos, a well played strategy to put a glass barrier against a farking high pitched sound. In most of wolfs encounters that thing would crack at the slightest of Fenrirs howls being a high pitched frequency and all .... but today a miracle happened. It withstood the initial howl bouncing off it ... how odd? With a snarl he only just saw the young man running away his wolf confused at what to do the man shouted his orders

FUCKING DOUBLE BACK!

As the massive black blade broke through the dome he saw the other 2 preparing and launching into action the man was first to launch at him, the blade he had disappeared as he spoke it wasn't really a trick wolf liked. As he moved a new sword reforged into his hand and as Carter brought it down it was all wolf could do the give it a little "welcome to the world" As it came down his hand moved up grabbing it as it feel the pure force he put into his iron clad grip could easily crush a normal blade especially one that wasn't even this kids true Zanpakutō. And as the next blade came he gave no second though about it as he leaped lightly into the air bringing his foot down on top of it. Now although he may had stopped these 2 first attacks this kick was a well place irritating move to wolf.It made him sigh a little this mans true nature was annoying.

Your an annoying little ant.... i think if any ill kill you first.

During this time he felt a sharp jolt up on the chain, he never really took much notice of this but something was off. And that thing was the girl flying straight for him, but there was still a little thing these 2 forgot about.... fenrir. The dog had done just as wolf said , doubled back. and now it stood its tee latching onto the Zanpakutō of the girl moving it from its current path letting her move fire off into the vast space. As these 2 fired off their kidos wolf stood still the chain whipping out in front of him turning in massive circles, absorbing the blast from Jessy. but as the lighting shot towards him it pierced a nice 2 1 inch by 1 inch hole right beside his right shoulder. But wolf didn't fall all falter instead he looked back to carter giving a slight grin.

Now .... aren't you 2 just little pains.

without hesitation he let his own little move off point blank. as the tina shot off her orange hues and carter fired his little lightning the dog decided it would ... try again. The massive high pitched howl shot through the battle field yet again, and this time the giorl would get no help. Fenrir launched its massive pointed teeth looking to pierce her outstretched arm and this time Wolf wasted no time speaking either. He launched towards carter the chain wrapping around his wrist, as he came close enough he let out a flying fist headed straight towards the mans chest yelling the name of his little move.

BURYING PUNCH!

of course all this was was a high paced high strength punch nothing very special about it but seriously, that's all the wolf wanted and he'd need.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum