Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: New To Town [Open]

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:49 pm
He stood upon the rubble of the wall that had shattered when he had been sent into it like a projectile. His right arm hanging limply at his side, his left hand hefting the grey sword in it. He swung the weapon out in a wide arch above his head before his hand squeezed the pummel, it cracking from where he was squeezing all through the blade, chipping away to revealing Nacuto underneath like a snake shedding its skin.

Being off to the side he managed to avoid the attack of the one who had shown up to help Jessie, the being vanishing almost without ever being noticed. The only reminder that he had been here was the fissure he created in the battle field, the ground looking as if a giant demon had raked its horrid clawed finger through it while passing by. He shook his head at the gross mis-use of power.He felt a huge power source appear and his head swiveled to it, a soft yet sharp inhale of air happening when he saw it.

He was looking at a squad leader, and a beautiful one at that. His fifth seating on squad one wasn't a high one but he was required to know each squads leader and here he was looking at the leader of squad six. He felt compelled to be close to her and serve her, he swiftly flashed to her location and bowed a bit before introducing himself.

"Ma'am, Carter, fifth seat of squad one at your service. If you can get him to stand down I will stop, I've been attempting to contain him and Yoma. Yoma seems possessed currently by a side of him I have not seen before." He said quickly, turning to face Wolf to make sure he couldn't attempt anything under handed while his back was turned,. The fabric of his shirt becoming damp around his wound from the slow dribble of blood, his resolve stronger than before now that a squad leader had appeared. He slowly sheathed Nacuto but kept his hand upon her pummel for safety's sake.

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] - Page 5 ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] - Page 5 EUuCTxy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:06 pm
As Jessy ran towards Yoma, her face twisted in anger, the captain appeared. Using a flash step, the captain had come next to Yoma and hugged him, sending Jessy's mind bubbling with hatred. Is he planning on using his captain to get out of fighting me?!?! That bastard, I am going to skewer him for this!

As she continued running though, she saw more of the captain, and her anger and hatred seemed to melt away slowly. She acted so kind and sweet, and it affected Jessy, her childish personality allowing these actions to warm her heart, forcing the anger away. She was ten feet from yoma when she froze, her face having a lost, longing look on it.

Then, the last of her anger drained out of her, this person's presence causing a weak smile to form on her face. Her legs gave out, and she fell to her knees, then towards the floor. She managed to catch herself with her one good arm, rolling over on to her back. Her eyes half closed, the cloak on her wounded arm down completely red, she took one last look at the captain, and let out her severely weakened voice.

"So beautiful"

With that, her eyes closed and she spoke no more.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Yoma had taken some blows from wolf's attack but it wasn't much as most of the danger was prevented by the other male's attack there was lots of damage within the area but they were saved from the worst that could have came to them. Yoma found himself gasping for air when a strange woman who happened to know his name appeared and was crushing his face with her chest. Yoma tried to escape be he couldn't break free she was very strong which he didn't expect from her. She let go of him but she was releasing waves of extreme happiness. It was just annoying Yoma but he had turned red from that encounter and kept his face avoiding her gaze. He wondered who the woman was he couldn't see much of his other half's memory and he never remembered anything of a women this strong. he decided to wake his other half up and talk to him directly to get the information he needed. without realizing it he was yelling and scream so his other half could wake up. Throwing insults towards him it would make him look crazy if the others payed attention. His other half woke up after a moment of yelling and the two started speaking while the alter being the one in control wasn't realizing he wasn't talking through his mind.

"Fucking bastard who is that old hag anyways? she randomly said my name and hugged me. Crushing my face into her........chest. She almost killed me with them damn it. Why must she be so damn happy its not possible to be so damn................"

So um is their a reason you didn't finish what you were saying?

"s..shut up she just started asking for us to stop destroying the mansion and to have some tea. i sorta hope they don't use me to heat the tea up. Now tell me who the hell this old hag is."

I'm sorry i don't know who the lady you are talking about is. You sure she isn't crazy? i mean it is us she is talking about we aren't that great or known. unless she was someone who punished us for messing around the soul society. So i guess she got to you since you seem to be speaking nervously. Also whats this about destroying the mansion? i didn't know we had those here. well if i were you i would stop doing what i was doing. so by the way was she nice?

"shut up.....she was nice but she is very annoying......fuck this i'm not talking to you anymore.

It seemed that the convostation was just pointless for yoma he got no information and it just made him even more annoyed. He did have a choice now either to keep fighting and to face the consequences or he could have tea. The first option did sound better to him but he wanted to lower the shitty consequences that would end up heading his way. He could convince who ever the old hag was that he would be on her side and that all he wants to do is stop the fighting. He yelled so that the captain could hear him. He tried to avoid eye contact as he was still nervous about what happened and was still a red tomato as most of his blood rushed to his face.

"Hey old hag why don't let me have some fun and take out that doggy who seems to be lost. i'm sure that the others here would be willing to help. i mean he is the root of all the issues here. so why don't we just take him out i mean i'm sure he would also enjoy it. I'm itching for some more excitement. we got a good amount of shinigami here to take down the fool.

Yoma watched as Wolf continued to issue his challenge. Wolf was ready to keep fighting but even yoma feared the old hag a little he didn't know what to expect from her but it seems as if wolf was a monster that needed to be stopped. He wanted to keep fighting but he knew that he didn't want to bark up the wrong tree so he hoped that he would be allowed to continue fighting with wolf. He felt as if he was a dog chained to his master.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am
"Wolf its not your place to be harassing such a cute little lady "

That's all shizuo said really looking forward, his amber eyes focused on one figure the one which was still causing trouble a lot of it to be frank. He slowly was the one who now began to shake his head, the golden spikes of hair on his head moving with his head, as he was quickly loosing any and all respect for the man as of when he did the worst thing he possibly could. He disrespected his superior, he had treated them like they where nothing more then ,shit well less then shit actually by the look of things. Which is why exactly he was shaking his head in the first place, in utter awe of this wolf-mans stupidity and how just dense the man was in the first place, because it just was really something he could not comprehend at the moment. This Thing or idiot baka what ever it was had really sent up the Fuck me OVER flare and to someone that could probably fuck him over, although shizuo also was pissed off now, at the mans actions HOW just disrespectful he was. It was not okay and to be frank, he was just not in the mood to deal with this little piss-ant at the moment, so he was going to quickly show this man that if you wanted to get a ladies attention you did so not with your bolstering ego, and inflated pride. Such things probably you could say, quickly would fuck someone over and leave them out to twitch in a pile of their own drool. Not something that was pretty per-chance but that's generally what would happen.

He being shizuo a-bout now was slowly reaching down, as his eyes where partially obscured by that golden hair of his, he was quiet this whole time, but after that display he couldn't really just stand idle anymore could he? I mean he was a man first, warrior second and a fucking crazy mutha Fucka third, so he was of course going to act accordingly to his ideals. I mean who wouldn't react when someone decided to threaten an authority figure, who had done nothing but come in peaceful and all happy. It was just honestly ridiculous that this lone man who had more testosterone then sense had done an action such as the one he had done. It was not okay and more promptly you could call it down right inexcusable as such rash actions where saved for heathens and brutes, or more commonly known as a savage. So yes he was reaching down in response to this mans Alarming actions, his hand which was slender yet could break steel drifting towards the hilt of his second blade, even though he did not emit any spiritual pressure, he was not someone weak, he could certainly take care of himself that was proven time and time again in shizuo's case. So if this man wanted to be such a pain in the ass, shizuo was going to teach him a lesson, point blank brunt and clear. Without any thing that was coddling it, he was not neccisarily right now what you could call the ideal "Happy camper" No he was really more of someone who was kind of irritated and pissed the heck off.

Anyways now shizuo with his grip clamping down like iron, had drawn the blade with a hiss of sheath on blade, sparks of electricity generated from the innate friction between the two reacting forces, his eyes only briefly being glimpsed from within that fray of his spikey hair, his eyes like steel knives digging into the soul of his prey, there was two type of people in this world, prey and predator, He was obviously a predator, who was going in for the kill so to speak, or that's what would make sense as the blade withdrew with a bang, as his own feet launched off the ground causing a lagging image, as the ground shattered from beneath his touch, the stomp had moved him from point a to point b, as the blade the one in his right hand had slid out, scything with the flat at this mans side, the one who was assaulting a young lady, one that was spouting nonsense about this being a test. He hated tests his grades in school reflected that nice enough, but he always got a's in his physical classes which is why that hit would come at a speed which made the blade seem like it was jumping from one action to the next, like it was a choppy broken up animation that had huge gaps in the sequence of movements. that's probably how it looked right now to any on looker, as he had slowly shook his head in just honest disgust at that man. Of course if that swing hit wolf would probably find himself turned into a human bullet train due to the force causing a sonic blast to sweep on impact if it hit. Though he paused after slowly speaking clarity important so the captain did not misinterpret.

"..Dear miss, I am the one who caused the damage, ill fix it if you wish, but I thought the quickest way to get a higher up here, would have been to cause that damage. If you wish to detain me, Ill understand but these individuals though are guilty of being stupid children, are not the ones which brought this damage to your humble abode. So please forgive them"

New To Town [Open] - Page 5 LzZCuy7
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:58 pm

[PLAY THE MUSIC.]

Yukashii was not impressed. The moment wandered onto the field? The pressure, the sheer tensions in between everyone. There was so many things going on, so she took it one step at a time, just so that she didn't get lost!

Another presence made it's way to Yukashii's mind. Ah, another one? A vizard to boot; that didn't bode well for anything. Damn, she had a lot on her hands didn't she? She had to keep all of these people here, contained, and send the ones that were intruders, unruly or even misbehaving to the right spots! Gah, just so much to do, so little time! Yukashii may be a captain but at this point, she was everyone's enemy. Why? They had all engaged in a fight that resulted in property damage, and even more so, a lot of things were going just NUTS over this situation. What a stupid farce, as the girl just gave a heavy sigh. She didn't have time to deal with another intruder; but she would hope she had some allies to help preserve the peace and order within this entire area!

Noting an injured wolf, she would have offered to heal it, but it disappeared. So it was part of this man's ability; Wolf. If she remembered right, he was the third seat of Squad Nine. Wait!? That meant he WAS the security? Oh dearie her, this was a problem she did not anticipate. Haha! Poor Zeda-kun when Yukashii would have to bring this male in for destroying one of the 4 clan's property! More so, her own squad! Oh boy, that was going to be a definitely painful exercise. But the male wasted no time, and immediately tried to threaten her, by moving violently against her. But the woman wasted no time; and with a Shunpo? She was out of the way of the male, watching him crash violently against the wall. She was pretty good with her Hoho skills, allowing her Shunpo to even disregard the extra speed he held, the girl having a light, exhausted breath. Ah, the issues of all of this situation were so wrong! Cracking the poor inanimate wall with his fist, the captain let out a tutting noise at the male. ''You're being a bad Wolf!'' she said, almost playing. But soon, they would see something frightening; for there was a reason this woman was a captain. The woman heard him of course, but there was a strange, almost light note of irritation towards the male. So he was the instigator; with a beastial attitude like that? She could definitely tell. And then with a sort of black thing, he collapsed the wall. Son of a bitch. Goddammit, Yukashii was now more then irritated. She had offered PEACE dammit, but this guy.. oh. Oooooh. She was going to ENJOY electrocuting him! This man, this very man had just irritated her! Never mind using only Kidō, she was going to SHOCK him so HARD that he wouldn't be able to MOVE! URG! Men! Especially people like him, the older men that thought that women had no reason to fight, or were weaker! OH SHE WOULD SHOW HIM! With that? The woman muttered a single thing under her breath. ''Bakudo One, Sai.'' she said. This would bind the male's arms, and prevent him from moving briefly.

Then another, the face she didn't know, suddenly took up the male's challenge. Why the nerve! The woman was getting quite irritated at all of them! They were all acting like children over this matter. Urg, she was going to seriously shock a third of them! He had a mop of brown hair, and actually, he didn't look too bad. And then he had to say something like that! She could handle this herself! She was a captain for Inari's sake! The male just wanted to shove her away because she was a woman! She had enough of these men treating her like she didn't belong or something! In fact, the girl wasn't going to take this lying down; she had massive energy to spare, and even more so if she were to release her shikai shortly, because the woman was getting just that massively annoyed. So without much of a warning, the woman just extended her hand towards the male. ''Bakudo Sixty-three, Sajo Sabaku.'' she muttered under her breath. Without warning, the male would find himself bound, and unable to move his arms; in fast, Yuka had a mastery in Kidō, this made it even harder for these things to break. But the girl just closed her eyes, and let out a breath, as the male was bound, and would respond to her following as she returned to him later; for something else had come to her attention.

She could recognize this male, as Carter of Squad One. He had appeared to her side suddenly, and seemed to hold respect for the captain; she had precious few moments In fact, he had actually been helpful to the captain, and wanted to help more so then to keep her out of the action. The woman then noticed his wound, and let out a soft sound, letting her hand touch it. Green energy glowed, and within moments? His wound was healed, as Yukashii had some pretty good knowledge of Kidō; and even picked up healing to keep in tune with her duties as a Miko. ''Ah, thank you Carter dear, at least someone's being reasonable! I'll probably have instructions for you shortly, but keep your eyes peeled.'' she said softly, as the girl kept running her gaze across the area. She had the feeling that her day was just starting to be fairly honest. That's when she noticed the girl that was falling unconscious, Yuka Shunpo'd over to her, catching the poor girl as she fell. With a soft hand, like with Carter, the Captain healed the girl. Picking her up, she Shunpo'd back over to Carter, and put the still unconscious girl in his arms. ''I guess I found the instructions haha. Could you please get her to the 4th squad? My healing is rudimentary compared to theirs, so I suggest you and her go get looked further in-depth. I can only stave off the worst wounds, but I suggest that you go. It's getting much too crowded here.'' she said softly, before smiling at Carter. With a motherly pat on his head, she expected that he would leave with the duty that she had placed him.

Out of the corner of her eye? She noticed someone getting ready to attack. Without much amble, the girl's hand waved; the space in which the person was attacking was going to be very, very difficult soon. Rather? Yuka was not dumb, she had sensed the strength in the male; but he was an intruder, and had attacked a Shinigami. ''From the shadows spring forth, bind thy foe in thy dark power. Bakudo Sixty-Four, Burakkuchein.'' her voice called out. Without warning, from behind Shizuo, black chains sprung out, and wrapped themselves around his body. But that wasn't anything special; the woman was already moving onto another Kidō, an extra measure considering she had seen his destructive force moments afters he had arrived. The thing was that, the male was only about a normal squad member in strength, as her voice called out again. ''Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo Sixty-One, Rikujoukoorou''. That was the second Bakudo sent towards Shizuo as six beams of light, thin and yet wide, slammed into his middle section, making him unable to move. That would settle his position, as even Yuka needed a break from using all these Kidō back to back. Inari, she had so much to clean up! However, her Kidō were pretty advanced; her Kidō capability was Master so unless one was both full of will and strong? It would be hard to break them, even more so that she had TWO of these Kidō strapped onto the male. She was pretty sure he wouldn't move any time soon.

Lucky for Yuka-chan, she had quite the ability to divide her attention. She finally was able to turn to Yoma, whom seemed to be talking to himself. In fact.. he was calling her an old hag. The woman's eye twitched at this, as she contemplated electrocuting him. Oh she was sorely tempted! Her cute little Yoma was being such an evil bag, and she'd assume it was an alter-personality. The girl gave a large sigh, and just waited till he was done arguing with himself; it was pretty obvious to her that he had mental problems, as the girl was not stupid by any means. But once he had finished, the girl just stared at this.. other Yoma. Hell, the male even insulted her to her FACE now. Oh boy, she had a lot to teach these kids didn't she? Urg, she didn't wanted to use another Kidō, but she might as well; Yoma wasn't the strongest kid on the block, that much was sure. ''Bakudo Four, Hainawa'' the girl said, as a rope of energy bound Yoma's arms. But this was about the time she was done with this entire business; too many things all at once.. and there was that Vizard over there. She would deal with that one soon.

Everyone in the area still, although Carter and the girl, Jessy should have left, would suddenly start to feel a pressure. This pressure's source? It was coming from Yukashii. The pressure was minor, but then, it got heavy and FAST. For people like Shizuo? If the Bakudo wasn't holding them up, he would've been crushed to the ground, no matter how much he wanted to stay up. For someone more of Yoma's level? It was about the same, although Yoma would probably topple over from the sudden pressure. And for people like Wolf and the strange new guy? They would feel it of course, but be at least able to stand; however, they would find it so very hard to even look away from the source of the pressure, or even fight in this circumstance. In fact? Yukashii was quite Irritated, as her spiritual pressure was forming cracks in the ground; she was a captain, as the girl's eyes narrowed. ''I'll ask those of you remaining one more time. Cease and desist. This is an ORDER.'' she said, her voice hissing. This was something that few ever got to see; the actual reason why Yukashii was a captain. In fact? She didn't even need her Shikai to get rid of them. With those binding Kidō's it would take care of them well enough. Shizuo and Yoma were well bound beyond their level; Nickcca might break out of his, but it was a pretty high leveled Kidō. She was certain Wolf would break out of his, considering it was a weak Kidō, but she was giving him a choice. To obey her, a captain of the Gotei 13, or to face the consequences. Whatever he would pick would be his choice, and he would suffer through the fate of it all, almost sinking down too far to be retrieved. Yukashii, as much as she came in with a smile, was now utterly, and totally serious. These people have done something in her mind that could never be easily replaced.

They had harmed a girl enough to make her faint; another was heavily injured, and probably the remaining ones were injured as well. She did not want to gang up on anyone; like she said, they were all to be treated as enemies. Why? Because they did something irreparable to the Gotei's structure; and that was threaten their peace with wild, and uncontrolled combat in a near by area with others. Had this happened in the forest? Yukashii would have been lenient. But at this point? It didn't matter anymore. She was a captain, and she had a duty, and dammit, they hurt her younglings! In her pressure, one would notice something. Every once in a while, the cackle of live wire electricity would resound, as a spark would disengage. That was the only clue they held to Yukashii's power, as Seiteki was still firmly sheathed. But the woman showed enough power disregarding even using her blade; so if she was this strong.. what if they forced her to use her blade? They would have an extremely hard time. But Yukashii was serious; she would fight, bind, and over-power them. There were no second chances after this. Submit to her and obey.. or find yourselves on the end of a very angry captain.

Those were the choices now.

[Okay, so Yuka has a master in Kidō and has a master in willpower; for anyone interested in breaking them, any Kidō 50+ would require Advanced Strength and Adnvaced Willpower. Anything below that would require adept for both. That is, if you are of 1 tier and more; below that? I'd suggest not trying. I did some research, and these are the tiers I've gathered; Wolf 1-5, Nickcca 1-3+, Yoma 3-5 and Shizuo 4-1. I also looked into Edo-tensei, and you don't get a tier boost; you are the tier you were in life, but some higher tiers depend on what hebi summoned. So that's taken care of. Keep in mind these Bakudo don't use pressure or anything; they basically hold you in place with Yuka's will and spiritual power. Also, with my post, Carter and Tina should post leaving posts, or Carter should, and Tina can just post an [Exited with Carter] right after. That SHOULD take care of everyone and give a solid timeline; let me know if I missed anything glaring. Please talk to me if you have problems with your post segments; they should be obvious within each other.]

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:08 pm
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Tumblr_me96t2IqZF1qlcmswo1_1280
ENTER THE WOLF

This roaming hell how vague it was. Wolf looked upon this woman her Kidō had hit full force binding his arms to him, a bit of a nuisance but not much more. She had seemingly taken control of the situation and subdued most of the others. As wolf saw carter running from the area it annoyed him, these kids had fell so dependent on this woman that they now charged off wolf ripped his arms out, the bonds of his shattering against the pure force. Wolf stepped forward a scowl on his face, this girl was screaming something about shit and ordering him around. heh her order him?

SHUT THE HELL UP! you call yourself a captain of the gotei, your nothing more than some girl running around playing with your Kidō. you interrupt a challenge thinking it your place to interfere? your so god damn loud, how the fuck am i supposed to go to sleep after this with your annoying screeching voice stuck in my head?

The man was no longer just a little angry he was almost manacle, the large killer evil grin swept over his face as he planted his fist into the ground, the black fang erupted from his fist piercing the ground. Bellow the surface the Fang ripped out in waves forming a sort of circles. Without hesitation wolf hand buried fenrir into the ground the massive ball of drepe alle already forming. As it launched outwards underground it spanned this circle the fangs had create. Once it hit a wall, there was only 1 place to go .... up. A large scale beam of energy burst up in a radius of about 200 m around the man, the strength of this high powered cannon enough to tear the densest of things apart.

Wolfs wake.

As this move had erupted upwards wolf had already moved. He ripped forth at blinding speeds grabbing yoma as he ran out of his move. With one solid yank he had ripped these bonds off the man, his strength alone capable of tearing them in 2. As he had freed yoma he threw the man to the side, taking fenrir wolf stepped forward his spiritual pressure racing out of him. Wolf was prepared for this and he wasn't going to back down. Even if it was a captain he would endure the consequences.

Looking upon his wounds now some crusting over and others the bleeding slowing, the major cut upon his torso had sunk in fairly deep any closer and he might cut open an organ. This accompanied with all the other wounds would probably bring a normal man to near catatonic states, but not wolf. With a smug smile he let out a bellowing roar for all to hear. Turning his head back to his associate he let a look fall over him, one of dark despair.

Run if ya like kid, I'm pretty sure its about to get messy. Or stay if ya like i give little to no shits. Do know though kid, if you try to fight me .... i will end you, even with this body. Hell this isn't even that bad, tis but a flesh wound.

New To Town [Open] - Page 5 M9rTQZk

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:20 am
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Yudans11

Natalia could not help but turn her gaze to the captain that seemed to have found her. Tilting her head to one side she offered a slight grin as she moved to lay down as if she was waiting for something or someone. She had the feeling when all this was over at least one of the people from this whole mess would go to where she was. In a way she was curious as to wich one would show up first. She decided to wait and find out though she thought about relaxing to kill the time till it actually came to talking.

Hmmmm well it did not really seem that i was remembered.. Or it is possible the distance made it hard to recognize me.. Ehhh ohh well in any case things may get even more interesting when someone actually shows up... Though i suppose that will only really be known when someone gets here.

She continued to watch the fight with interested in how things would play out. her left eye surveying the fight in detail waiting to find out how it would end. A soft smile playing over her lips as a soft giggle escaped them.

Either way this proves to be rather interesting indeed.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:09 pm
Nickcca and knock down without waring form this captain
being caught uttly unaware by he kudo towards him he knock down and tied down quickly. He was laying down thinking what gotten into he to protect the family he loved and cherished he look at the back of this captain and see the logo and eyes turn to shocked that number it was the old captain squad that he know what happens to him did he die. It fianly stunk in how long was he out of it for what did miss. " No it can't be he ...died how
long was I away.....No I lost a family member ...." this bother the
poor lad greatly nothing else matter everything around him blank his focus was all on Wolf now he must protect.

Nickcca eyes grew and filled with anger the ground now started stake around him as well his spiritual pressure was on the raise no can not get hurt anymore. He struggle his way back up slowly staking his hand behind his back he in grief pain to know someone died how many died during his medical leave> " Am sorry captain I can obey that I NOT LOSING ANY MORE FAMILY MEMBERS THIS DAY." Nickcca and slowly breaking free
form his bound and wobble toward wolf in he make the ground crack each step he took he was at full spiritual pressure. He then broke free in it you feel his grief and pain you tell he was intsutling the captain but he care about as family he only thing he want is to protect them

The look on Nickcca face you know he gonna chill down most people spines but at the same you see penitential in him to become more than what he is now. " YOU BOY I GIVEN A FRIST CLASS LESSON IN ASS KICKING." Nickcca mind was still foggy
and dizzy form Aivees sudden attack even he broke free it took effect on him. He going to flash step toward wolf in light speed he was pissed he going to kick wolf with his right leg into his tummy and send flying him in the air. " IF WANNA KILL ANYONE TRY KILLING ME." Even he fast due to his dizziness there might be a chance he will miss and fall over but he did not care he keep everyone safe even if means putting himself at great risk.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:43 pm
OOC: As per this post, carter is going inactive, and has stated his only action is to leave as instructed. So in respose, I am posting that I left with carter. Okay, all done.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/100New To Town [Open] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Yoma had been arguing with his other half that he shouted out a insult to his captain. As a result he soon found himself restrained once again by Kidō used by his own captain. Yoma had finally lost count of all the times he had been restrained he was glad that this wasn't a fanfiction or even worse would happen. Of course he wouldn't allow his other half to know what was going on in his mind. He was restrained and it had also caused him to fall. The same thoughts as any other time this happened came though his head. He grew angry wanted to escape but he couldn't it kept him tightly restrained. All that he could do was angrily yell.

"Damn you bitch i can't break out of this. I might as well quit now this has gotten boring anyways"

Yoma had grown tired of dealing with everything that was going on that he switched with his other half. Yoma realized he was restrained and struggled to try to get out but used to the fact that it was pretty much useless to try. He was used to events like this happening to him. This wasn't the first time he was restrained and this fact really bothered him. Why did his other have cause so much trouble? he wondered to himself. He thought he might as well lay at the spot he was at he couldn't much and is now just useless in whats going on.

unexpectedly someone grabbed him like a rag doll, it was wolf. Why wolf was helping him was unknown. Wolf shouldn't even he offering a hand Yoma didn't know what his other half said and had barely a clue what he did but he was sure that it was something that wolf wouldn't be helping him for. The man seemed to be rebelling against the captain and seemed to be cut up. A simple glance at his body would let one see that he was really pushing his body as he suffered deep wounds and seemed to be wanting to cause even more hell. yoma did listen when wolf spoke to him about that he could stay or he could leave in the end it was his choice. He was told by wolf that if he dared fighting him that wolf will have no regrets killing him. Yoma was unsure what to do He was given a choice this time he was in control what was going on. He knew he should probably be careful around the woman that wolf has a bone with. he knew that she was the one that could have restrained him she also seemed someone he had to keep his guard around he was already questioned once about her and he knew nothing. He didn't understand why he couldn't remember her but right now she must have a bad image of him because of what his other half must have said and did.

Yoma gripped his blade and looked down in disgust he was useless and he knew it he couldn't attack the man and risk his own death yet he couldn't flee. He wanted to help calm the situation and after a moment of focusing he gave some distance between him and the women. He was losing confidence his body was in pain and he didn't think anything he could do would help him. It seemed that his other half was no longer willing to participate in the fight even if the fact of the matter was he was the one that got them both involved in this mess. Yoma stood their partly shaking unsure what his next choice should be. He closed his eyes and focused once more but this time clearing his thoughts. As yoma had his eyes closed words came to his mind.

I will not run nor will i die

After those thoughts came to mind yoma made sure he had 3 charges ready one on his foot and one on his shoulder and another upon his blade. He rushed forward and swung towards wolf with all the strength he had left and swung at wolf while letting the charge in his foot blow launching him upward to do his best to prevent any of wolfs swings or strikes from hitting him after word he would let the force that he was building up coming down while letting the charge he created activate on the blade consuming it with fire. He knew even if the blade didn't connect at least the heat would affect him allowing the women to do something. Yoma was the distraction who wasn't going to let himself die he knew that the women would mostly do something. The final charge on his shoulder was to allow him to dodge if another incoming strike was coming. He had to push wolf to that point where he could no longer fight it would be best for everyone if he just stopped. he learned a little more about his Zanpakutō a while back because of this man and he was going to show how grateful he was to him because of this. He had to hope the women would do something here too.

"Wolf i am greatful for before how you taught be a little more about the soul i carry in my hands so i will do what i can to stop your rampage even if it means taking some major damage. The last of my own strength will go into this. So watch me! i will show you that i won't die nor will i run away!"

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum