Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty Re: New To Town [Open]

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:33 am
Nickcca Mira Von Vamp
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 14-4
" always expect the imposable so always be on your guard."

Nickcca was flash stepping along to go a meeting with one of the captains about something he was worrying about Wonderers returned even if he maybe weaker than before is his power he worried about is the damge to poeople minds last time he almost threw the whole world into choas. He was wearing his hlaf back, hlaf withe sleeveless Tencrh coat with his lower half uniform on and currying his twin zanputkos the long black one and short withe one. He then noticed something was going on below him as he was passing by and it seem interesting of what is going on, he sees Carter a new person he meet the other day and few other people he did not know. " ummm new training session maybe better lower my spirtual presusre a little and watch this I might be bale to lean something new of these kids."

He then shot himself down and stood form made folt some a safe height watch was is going on trying to figure if was a training session or not he then hard the word that this wolf person wanted to kill them. To him that more and enoungth to get himslef involve even h had got the wrung end of the stick. He qickly in lighting speed drawing both blade out he came down swooping into the battle battle fast with a flash step as riseing his spiritual pressure up a bit to make his prescience known. He then land to about to kick this wolf person aiming right for the chest hard and fast to send back a little if the hit comes to concat. " what are you exlcey turning to do do there sir..." Nickcca gave a glare to wolf to show he not messing around he then look at Carter just to making sure of right to interfere to not. If the hit landed or not he would jump back and make a perfect landing and took a defensive stance with black long blade in font of him and short withe blade behind him it would look almost textbook. "you guys ok Catter how you holding up."

Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:56 pm
Carter smirked as Wolf grabbed the blade, he attempted to shatter it but it didn't shatter like expected. Carter's eyes twinkling as Wolf stopped the next attack with his foot. The second blade had been meant for the dog not the man but now Wolf had taken two "hits." As soon as the metal touched his speed would begin to lessen, noticeably lessen. This was Carter's sealed Zanpakutō ability. He was enjoying this from the distance after he watched as his lightning pierced the man's shoulder. The blast itself going clean through but only in a small area, the jolt of it would still manage to shock the arm numb while the actual energy would serve tendons and slacken muscles making the arm quite hard to use.

He watched the other wolf in time to realize the thing was letting loose another howl, "Bakudo 7! Shield me, protect me, from the reality of what is in front of me!" he chanted fie times in session spinning as he did and pointing at new locations each time. A box of pure reiatsu forming around him vibrating and weakening from the howl but holding true, it was a bit small so he was forced to bend down a bit. He could see the man rush him and could see an attempt to punch him in the chest with a chained fist. His hand broke through the Kidō shield and lessened his momentum on top of his lowered speed. Carter stepped to the left and grasped at the air with his left hand, another sword forming and coming down to smack the man upon his back as he was stumbled forward due to his own actions. His back wide open and exposed.

Carter would move back once more, stepping to Jess but keeping both man Wolf and animal wolf in sight as he did so, so that neither could flank him. He smiled a bit as Nickcca appeared in a blur, speaking to him and giving Wolf a dirty look. " I'm fine but she might need help, if that howl blast knocked her out she's at the animal's mercy. I can hold my own for now man. Take the animal down then re-group so we ca stop this bastard" He said, sweat coming down his brow in jail line. He knew he was at his wit's end with kidos and would need to rely on his body now. He had about one Kidō left in him before he was done with them all though....

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 EUuCTxy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 am
The wolf had grabbed on to Jessi's sword, causing her to shoot towards a wall instead of the air. She hit it, but stood up immediately, wobbling a bit. That was when she noticed the wolf, it's mouth open. Realizing only too late what was coming, she threw up her hands, the sound wave washing over her. Though she normally seemed to have some resistance to sound, after all hearing the loud noises from her zanpaktou caused that, her recent bump with the wall had made her more sensitive, negating any benefit. She collapsed to her knees. cursing at herself in her mind.

She had screwed over, and done so pretty badly at that. Now all she could do was watch, and watch she did as Carter stepped in to protect the wolf from taking a chunk out of her. He also seemed to know the other man, so maybe things weren't hopeless after all. That was stupid though she thought, it would take a lot to take this man down. Looking around, the only thought left in her mind played.

What we need, is a miracle...

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:19 pm

It had been a quiet day and an aggravating one at that too. After forcing to gain control Yoma had pushed passed his other half who had been restraining him to have his own freedom and control even if it would last for a small period of time. Anything would be better then being trapped within one's own self. It had been a while since he fought on his own. The body he was in was now much stronger then he had remembered and from watching his other half grow he himself had learned to understand how to use the power he had within himself. Since he didn't have much time to do anything when he was unable to use his own body so all he could do was to create his own understanding of the powers and his own ways of using them.

Yoma looked around at his location from where he had been sitting from. There were some trees here and there so he guessed he gained control while his other half had been walking. He also noticed that he had a boxed lunched that had been almost completely finished. Ignoring the utensils at his disposal Yoma grabbed the remainder of the food with his bare hands and ate it, wiping them off on the cape he had.

"Damn it!"

Angrily punching a nearby tree. The area where his fist contacted with the tree became singed. Yoma had been angry the first time in a while he had tasted food and it was already finished. He wanted more to eat he wanted to enjoy the taste that he had not been able to enjoy while. He knew he couldn't obtain anymore food he had no money and his body was already food so it would be a bad idea consume more food currently. He decided that he should get some exercise to use up his stamina and tired him out to allow him to consume more food. After spending a few minutes punching and singeing trees. Yoma's anger just rose he wasn't even breaking a sweat he hadn't even gotten hungry one bit. He needed a way to get some money and a way to tire himself out.

The hell am i suppose to do i want to taste more food! Wait i feel something nearby.

Angrily Yoma yelled but then smiled he knew what he was going to do he felt like this was the perfect opportunity for him. He slowly walked towards the area and after spending sometime walking toward where he thought the feeling was coming from. There he saw familiar faces these faces he didn't know himself but his other half knew them and he was able to access his memory of them. the names that came to mind were carter, Wolf, Jessy, and nickcca. Yoma watched the fight that was going on and thought about which side he should take. He could barely recall the events with wolf be does remember geting a feeling from him that he really enjoyed. As he continued to watch the fighting one thing was made very clear to Yoma Wolf was on his own. 3 against one doesn't matter what tricks he may have up his sleeve he shouldn't be having this much of a handicap.

"I guess i know who i will fight!"

Yoma was excited as he let out a loud yell and threw 3 rocks each containing a charge. the rocks were in the middle of the fighting and then blew but instead of creating an explosion they caused the rocks to release debris into the air making it difficult to see for a moment. Yoma would then quickly move toward wolf's location. while having his Zanpakutō directly in front of him ready to strike swiftly in case something happened. He didn't expect much of the debris of the rocks's explosion because if his other half's memory served him correctly Jessy had the ability to create a powerful wind that could blow away the dust field. While Carter's and Nickcca's abilities remind unknown to him he made sure to keep his eyes on them. He created a charge on his blade and had two more of the charges created on his left and right foot. These charges could not be detected easily as they gave little to no reishi and could be created in seconds as yoma only needed contact with said location. Due to the fact each individual cell comes in contact with another cell on his body he could easily create a charge on his own body. Ready for combat Yoma decides to speak to wolf.

"Looks like things could be made a little more even don't you think? I'm iching for a fight and i feel like giving you a hand maybe even leg or two if you want. I'm ready for some hell rising fun"

Yoma completely confident determined to finally take his body out on a spin to finally be able to eat some food.

Template By: [THEFROST]
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:39 am
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Tumblr_me96t2IqZF1qlcmswo1_1280
ENTER THE WOLF

The roar cast out and believe it or not this shit head had stopped wolf again, how annoying it was. As his burying punch came flying down the man avoided the initial hit and now aimed to hit him in the back. Fortunately wolf wasn't dead yet, as the blade flew down wolf pivoted on his right foot swinging towards the man. As he did this his left hand moved to intercept the blade, grabbing it mid air. With a smirk he watched as carter jumped back. And at that moment something different happened. Another pest had arrived upon the battlefield his kick had landed perfectly but didn't seem to do much to the man but leave a quite large mark that could cause some bruising.

Another little rat ........... perfect.

The enjoyment on his face was obvious and as he turned to look at the girl it seemed things were going quite well for him. The dog had latched onto her its teeth just about to launch into her arm and now unless one of these 2 had beyond miracle speed or the girl who was caught in the sound could move to stop it, the teeth would sink deeply into the flesh. If it connected it would end up rendering the arm useless for the remainder of this battle, exactly what wolf wanted. At the moment its teeth would sink into the arm or it was stopped by something unknown, it would launch out circling around the other 2 trying to get behind them.

At this point wolf watched the 2 men as they talked. At this point the girl would be useless to them even if one of them had experiences in healing they couldn't stop her immobility and if she was bitten the dogs fangs would've sunk way to deeply for an on the spot fix. As they talked strategy carter managed to shoot out a dirty look at wolf and with smug smile he showed his own little look for carter. Sticking his tongue out at the man and giving him the finger wolf was letting him know ...... your not that scary. but as he stood something else was wrong wolf could smell something else.

Well fuck me, if it isn't the kid.

This was the kid from the other night..... yomu? No Yoma. it was interesting to see this kid again and as he strutted onto the battle field something felt .... different about him. As he spoke it seemed he wished to give wolf a hand, something was odd about this kid. When wolf had last seen him he was hesitant but now it was different this kid stood there a wafting air of confidence and blood lust...... wolf loved it. and Despite how things were moving in his favor a new playing card had been added to the mix it seemed. And despite the fact that in theory he had just taken down 2 of these pest, he was feeling the effects. The holes and scars in his body were proof of this fact, and the blood coming out of him was probably gonna get bad soon.

Alright Kid ya've got a deal. but when were done here .... you're next.

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 M9rTQZk

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 pm
Nickcca smirked like he knew what he was doing and crack his neck and look down at wolf since he was seven feet tall. he spin both his blade with such skill he was need a warn he has been a good fright for a long that if it going to be a challenge at all. He start to walk towards wolf with each step riseing his spiritual pressure with each step a little untill he reached as high he gonna to get he put in a stance. " Carter I fell i gonna go a little rampage since this person over just call a little it seems this person does know who he talking to, one I am seven foot and two I not a rat.....Straggle and hung" Nickcca put his guard up and with out waring his start to go into shikai without saying his zanpuktos names at all which means he lreant Bankai. With n flash of black and withe light they blades linked together and become shorter and then bend into a half crescent moon shape. With that both hilts change one looking like a ying sign and other the yang sign both link with a very very long chain, That dace in the air with the blades with Nickcca only very smooth movements with his hands and softly pulsl the chain almost like a dance.

" Ok before i beat ya to the ground my name is Nickcca Mira Von Vamp also know child of the soul reapers and trust me you regret ever calling a little rat you puppy dog." Even thought his movement where masterfull the ground was staking due to amount of spiritual pressure but it did attack it waiting for wolf to make his move he was not going to hold back. Anyone he hit his follow Shinigami or harms them he automatically his enemy until that person butt his kicked hard. " Do not expcet me to hold because trust I won't you just lucky I can't use bankai willingly let just leaves it at that." Still the chain dance moving like water in the sky how he wanted why wolf would attack this girl he wanted to make sure he wolf learns his lesson he awaits his move srimking. " your move if you dare."
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65150/100New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 pm
One explosion went off, dust flying everywhere, followed by two more. Plumes of ground particles flashing upward and cutting vision down, he squinted his eyes to keep the particles out of his eyes. The force o the impacts making his hair sway a bit. His arms closed around each other, folding over his chest. each hand resting on the opposite arms bicep. He felt another energy source join into the fight and could hear the words being exchanged, the voice was familiar but something was off with it. He could make out the figure in the dust standing next to Wolf, all doubt removed now. It was Yoma and he was allying himself with the man that was threatening lives. Carter shook his head slowly, not expecting this from his fellow shinigami but resolved to protect his friends at all costs. He knew his last sword hit hand been caught by Wolf but it touched him so the effect was still in play, sapping his speed away with each touch. He almost wanted to smile at the idea of a slug Wolf but he couldn't, right now he needed to focus on the enemies.

He could handle one alone easily, two was something he could do as well but a bit more effort was needed, but three was pushing it. Nickcca stepped forward past Carter, ignoring what he had said. He could feel the man's energy spike, him going into his Shikai mode already. It was a gusty tactic that Carter wouldn't have deployed because it showed one of your strongest forms to the enemy, something like that should be a last resort. His mind though was thinking on the beast behind them outside of the dust attacking Jessie. He frowned a bit, "Nickcca Jessie needs you damnit!" He yelled at his friend, "I can handle these two just go protect her before something bad happens!"

Carter cleared his throat, "Yoma, stand aside or join us. It's Carter and Nickcca here, two friends. This man is bad and by the sound of it he'll be attacking you once he is done with us. Just get out of here friend before I have to hurt you too." He yelled into the dust towards the man he had considered a friend, his left hand closing around the air, a sword hilt materializing in his palm, the blade forming upward from the hilt, as if it was behind made from nothing but the air itself piecing together rapidly. He looked out into the dust, ready for an attack to come to him now from any direction.

|Death is but the first step in life|

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 ZfrGue8

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 EUuCTxy
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:43 pm
Jessi saw Yoma jumped towards them, making a few explosions to throw up a dust cloud, disrupting their vision. She was surprised though when she heard the exchange between Yoma and Wolf as she realized he was taking Wolf's side, and her mind jumped from the slow speed due to hitting the wall to high speeds. Why was he helping that mad man? Can't he see we're outmatched here? Her body started to regain movement, but for now it was just a twitch of her finger.

Her movement started returning faster as she watched the other new guy, Nickcca, release his shikia, she knew what it was having only recently obtained hers. She could just barely pull herself to her feet, the sword in her injured arm sliding from her grasp. She was pushing it at this point, her mind hadn't fully recovered, she was only getting this far because the shock of Yoma joining wolf had helped shake her. Once on her trembling feet, she whispered the words she had memorized.

"Slash out, Incisorius Tigre"

The two blades would disappear, and on her hands would appear two leather guantlets, on the back of which are mounted metal protective plates. On these plates are mounted 3 claws or black metal, each extending eight inches from her fist.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/100New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:43 pm

He stood next to the man named wolf. In a way the two had never met. It was someone completely different who had met the man beside him. He could be a friend and foe to everyone within his sight if he pleased. What mattered to him was to eat but he couldn't do that on a full stomach. He knew that fight would be great to see how strong the body he has was He knew that their could be a possibility that Wolf would try to kill the other shinigami currently fighting. He heard wolf's comment stating that he would be wolf's next target. It seemed that wolf was boasting around his strength. Yoma couldn't help but laugh at the comment. He was going to take advantage of everything he could. Sides didn't truly matter to him as he had determined his own path.

"Go ahead i wouldn't mind another fight. You do know your everyone's target. I said I would give you an arm and possible a leg or two but that doesn't mean I can't take advantage of your situation. I can switch sides at anytime to take you down. I warn you know I am not in the mood to see deaths. Attempt that and i will surely take you down with everything I got hear me? Your body won't be able to keep lasting everyone's attacks to expect to be taken down when your not looking"

Yoma warned wolf to be careful because just because he offered to help him doesn't mean he had no intention of beating him. Personally Yoma didn't care about the lives of the people in front of him. His other half would think differently but to this one he just wasn't in the mood to see deaths. Only the truly weak shinigami deserved death he believed. the ones in front of him has shown strength they would make opponents later on. The thought of it was blood rising exciting for yoma. he heard nickcca's comments and this just supported his theory that they would still be targeting Wolf.

"It seems like you have more to deal with now. I would hate it if something happened to you while you weren't looking at your blindsides. Hell just keeps rising and rising this is exciting."

He used his words to instill weakness into wolf. He didn't expect it to work but it could allow Wolf to change his target toward yoma and allow the others to find an exploitable weakness. He wanted to see how these faces he had encountered would perform if pushed and pushed. What would their powers be? What would they do? How far would they go? Would they give a challenge and become stronger then their current level? He heard someone state his name. It was the man named Carter. He was warning him of wolf and that they may have to cross swords. He couldn't stop himself from grinning. He had no idea what this one's abilities were so that would be very interesting that he threw at yoma words that he should heed.

"Carter. I am not the person you met before. I am someone completely different. I am not the one you call friend. I have my own goals and That is to use the feeling i have from this body right now and push it. I will keep pushing it til i can no longer push it. I don't want to see deaths but wouldn't it be just amazing the power that would come out when two forces collide? What about when more then two collide then what happens? Why don't we find out?"

He kept an eye on everyone in sight. Because of his words Wolf might try to attack him. Nickcca was fixated on Wolf so that would help keep wolf busy. Yoma could head toward Carter. He wanted to learn what it felt to fight when so many different emotions were running wild. He noticed a change in Jessy. Everyone will be pushing themselves beyond their current level pushing to bring the better out from themselves.

"Carter I hope you put up a hell of a fight possibly you might be able to help bones for brains over there lose this fight."

He pointed to Wolf as he spoke. He expressed how he wanted him to lose. Yoma rushed forward towards Carter and created two charges on his feet as he moved forward. He threw a small palm sized fireball towards carter and then placing the free hand on his Zanpakutō to strike carter vertically. He expected carter to defend and try to counter attack. The moment he thought carter would counter attack he would use the charges he had to counter that.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New To Town [Open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Word Count:259
Posting music:Omen:
Faction: ????
Power Type:
Power Tier: ???
mood: Pissed off
Favorite Lyrics:"Go back to sleep. . . Go Back To sleep." - Counting bodies like sheep to the Rythym of a war drum: By a perfect circle

Post Section

"What have I walked into? I don't even know what to make of this situation be as it may. Should I punch your lights out now? Or deal with them later . . . I really cannot decide right now, but.... "

Shizuo was off on a tangent, his body landing in the misty twilight to stand infront of the form of jessi , his body was landing. Cloak blowing in the non existing breeze, it was flapping roses of red and black, blowing and dancing like blood and iron, the night and the death that ultimately came with it .His cloak was blowing and his blond hair was moving and whipping in the breeze, but what was different was his eyes. As with the breeze being so full, his eyes where cold like daggers. While having no energy he seemed to exude something entirely different. Something absolutely devastating, which was his overwhelming presence and the aura that he exuded. The sheer feel of millions of dead lives rolling off him like the plague, for because of this it is pretty much because of how strong he was. But what he looked at right now, was not the foes in the front of him, no he was looking instead at the person who was so violently maimed a girl who looked radiant like the moon in the night sky. So amazing but still just out of reach to begin with it was just the feel it made him soften. He slowly slid off his cloak and set it at the feet of the injured person.

He slowly was looking up now those gold eyes illuminating the night like that of a cats. Before his mouth turned into a soft smile, one that was kind despite the fact is that he was dangerous a extremely dangerous man. One which was better to leave alone, to run from and flee in fear. It was for this reason now, he slowly turned and looked at the participants ahead, looking at them with his eyes turning like razor blades and daggers. He felt like he was angry but also worried he did not want to go full out here, the just did not want to hurt her. No, he would finish them off, but at the same time, he was going to show them what they where getting into. He could not pray for the weak, but instead pick them up. You cant fight for the night, but bring your heart with you. That, is true. . so true and it was now. Which is why slowly he spoke , his voice carrying weight for someone spiritually so weak.

"Lady.. I don't know who you are, but bind your wounds rest and relax. I will take it from here, I right now am your blade, I don't know for how long this will be. But I will make sure you are alright for now.. .. on my honor, I will protect you."

With that said shizuo slowly looked up gripping a single blade from his arsenal. The blade was humming almost joyous for being able to do battled once more. It was this and his feel his just confidence and utterly being unaffected with the current level of energy that was present, he waded through it easily like a knife cuts through butter, and drew. The blade illuminated the night like a silver avenger from above, ready to dish out retribution and judgment, it was like the gleam of the knife moments before demise. It was like the reapers scythe glowing ominously in the night illuminated it glowed, and he slowly looked at them and spoke once more, this time his emotions where gone just flat unguarded fury remained. He spoke between gritted teeth, barely quelling the vast inferno's of hell that was the rage the rage bottled up inside him.

"You vermin.. gang up fight, and harm a girl.. and intend to keep doing harm to them.. well.. COME BARE YOUR FANGS. lets see.. IF YOU TRULY DESERVE TO MEET SALVATION"

Shizuo said, but his whole body, despite the lack of spiritual energy, was oppressive, it was a different kind of paralyzing weight, which probably would be felt by the foe's that where in front of him. It was rather the fear akin to the rabbit being paralyzed in fear when in the eyes of the voracious snake. The predatory gaze in shizuo's eyes was like that of the snake, the massive snake and they where the prey which it so zealously had guarded waiting for the time to strike. Sadly that time was quickly coming to light, and it wouldn't be sweet and simple any other way, it would be ugly and crude barbaric and short.
But now the after affect was the electrical imbalance that occurred, which made a lightning strike beyond, it exploded in the distance the noise being ravaging to the senses. This is how it would begin, how the tides of war ground into smooth wheels which ran like a oiled machine.

Now.. it really began.

Summarizing Paragraph Section

And this would be where the summarizing paragraph, would go. So look here for the general idea of things if you get lost in the complexity of a post.

New To Town [Open] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
New To Town [Open] - Page 3 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum