Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

+83
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Sinpoder
ChibiDaGod
Mikasas
Tsubine
Atsu
shinku
Silas Crowley
20Piopi
Absentee
Kyouhai Suzumori
Mirja Eeola
Conceited
SoullessSingularity
YaoXhu
Yukichiyu Senoku
Kade
Majestic Moose
punchout414
Henrex
Gamma
Naziel Kasigawa
darkfunnel
Dravocn
Sonia Bond
Cross Out
[ROOK]
Narku
Kitty
Kazerou
Shizuo
killerants
Zane
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Mujin
MorpheusDavol
Sijel
midnight68652
Imakuran
Starchyu
Gin
Gamedragon
Ulqui
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Viz
Taichou
Teijo
Shirou Mamoru
Zero
H2K3
Thordios
Rowboatt
Sasuke Ryotai
Zaz
Dexterity
JJ
Nix
Betwix: The Moon Princess
||Tsukuyomi||
Chao
MaidInAmn
Circa Monstrua
lionus
Sage
Carter
Pockeh
Kakeru
Moka
Hayuko
Cookies
Elendril
zetsurin
xEmmaStarLoverx
CPKallday
Kaito_Kojuurou
||-BlankMystery-||
Horus Sariel
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Teitoku
Blade
THEFROST
87 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:34 am
Approved and moved!

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 FXpoQxJ
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty Re: The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For]

Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:27 am
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Swiftly if applicable
Request: Checking An App
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15358-ruby-icewalker-western-sugiuran-finished?highlight=ruby
Notes: thank you guys

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 LzZCuy7
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 BtXe12b
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:03 pm
Staff Help Code
Urgency: Whenever
Request: Un-Archive Desmond Hayden https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-4
Notes: Feeling better. Gonna come back to the site and give it a try again.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 JfH75kA
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 H8Tyk70
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:41 am
[mod]Shizuo's app has been dealt with.
For Morph, i've moved it for you. So, welcome back.[/mod]

Empty, blank space.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:05 am

Staff Help Code
Urgency: Can wait I guess.
Request: Some Archiving and NPCing:
Archives:
Sollux
Teiru
Gift...
Inuyasha
NPC:
Justin

Notes: Treat my babies with care.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:55 pm
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Everything has been cleared and moved.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 WVMWLOu
Kazerou
Kazerou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue40000/15500The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (40000/15500)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:58 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15064-masaru-hisanabewip#97827

Staff Help Code
Urgency: Super Urgent
Request: Move thread from WIP to pending
Thread here

Notes: Plz be gentle he has alot of effort in him

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Xm5lykn
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:35 am
Handled Varna. (y)

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 FXpoQxJ
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:37 am
Well with Frost bringing me back here, the following is under request for un-archival!

Nemain Calliope! (Arrancar)

Xaver Chayton! (Vizard)

Kameko Amakudari (Iramasha, Angel)

Sasha Zinoviya! (Demon, Rakshasa)

Chiyoki Iramasha! (WIP)

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:01 pm
The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Just leaving this post here to state that all of your apps have been moved as requested. Welcome back, my nig.

The Staff Request Thread [For Moves, Archives, Locking or Whatever Else You Need Staff For] - Page 23 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum