Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Rough times, Rough people [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rough times, Rough people [Open]

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:51 pm
The blade met its target, but the attack seemed to only make the enemy angry, good that was what Dansen wanted he wanted all the anger all the power everything to be thrown at him. The blade was grabbed by the redhead and crushed into reishi...It seemed to be gone but that was not important at this point the human was making his speeches on how he was unable to live a normal life due to his powers and it was a Shinigami that might have given him some sort of change to that attitude. But now was not that kind of case, Dansen had done nothing but attack and get irritated at about everything the teen did so it was not out of order for the human to start throwing things in his direction.

The red haired menace continued on making angry comments that he was not looking to kill the Shinigami simply to make a conversation, seemingly through his fists. "You want to talk some more or do you want to actually do something you can tell me your story after the fight..." The boy seemed to mimic Dansen's sentiment as he decided the time was over for words or reason, now was the time for action and destruction just as both of them seemingly wanted. The air became fainter as the boy seemingly grew stronger and stronger, his left arm began to radiate with an energy that the Spirit had yet to see. The power seemed to force many to a knee Dansen struggled to keep his legs up, they had been damaged but to bend the knee would be to surrender ground. Within the crater of the outskirting township that the two had made their battlefield those with enough spiritual awareness would see the two, their appearance in the middle of such destruction would seem ungodly in nature and those who could still move from the gathering wave of anger coming from the human redhead would be in awe and horror at the sight of the what was to happen next.

As the boy made gave his last few words to Dansen the Shinigami had also put on a soft smile for his opponent's attack. "Fear...I haven't got time to be afraid, I have time to check my weaknesses when I'm dead..." There was no way to block, no way to dodge the punch landed and though Dansen did his best to send the shock of the blow elsewhere to his body he was knocked back into a nearby wall, all behind him would soon then simply be blown away as the force of the blow took all of the city with it.

A broken body fell to the ground, it hit the ground hard and its removal from the wall had the thing crack and near enough fall apart as what had been planted into it fell to the ground below. The human seemed to be in bad shape, he had obviously not wanted to use so much of his power, it destroyed his body and made him near as broken as the opponent he had sent flying into the wall only a few moments earlier. The sounds of blood splattering on the ground as the boy coughed up from the excess pressure he had put on his own body could be heard over the sounds of deathly silence that came from all around the impact crater and as the boy looked towards the body of the Shinigami he would notice the little movement that was going on, it was as if the Shinigami had felt his second death in his lifetime... Then the boy would see the left hand of the Spirit hit the ground, beating the ground as it tried to get a grasp on some sort of grab point or grasp and watched as it began to crawl the Spirit's body towards the location of the boy.

Dansen's face was hidden under his hair and the shadows of the dark night that were still looming in the foreground of the outskirts of 'civilization' but his left arm seemingly was dragging him closer to the human that just devastated the area. "Ribs broken, legs....Useless, Sword...." The last remnant of the Zanpakutō that had started in this fight remained in the boy's left hand cutting into it even as the bone was near enough broken for this the sword was simply a chunk of metal broken and unlike any weapon that could be of any use, but the pain it gave Dansen was enough to keep him awake. "Pain, this is why I fight..." The Shinigami moved ever so closer to the boy, his left hand clawing at the ground beneath him as he left the blood coming from his head and his hand on the dirt as he nearly reached the boy coughing up blood as he tried to lift himself on his remaining hand his ribs seemingly not liking the idea of him moving much.

The Spirit looked over the boy as he struggled to stay up and conscious, Dansen placed his hand on the torso of the teen and said only a few words seemingly hard as he had very little left in his body that could break. "One....Two........Three.........." The Shinigami fell to the ground as he pushed himself off of the redhead as he struggled yet found some way easier to breath and talk. "Th-There.... that's e-enough.....I pinned you.....So I guess whatever this was.....Was a win...I guess...." The Shinigami was unsure but his actions seemed like he expected his pinning of the boy to be the end of it, it was a gesture to say the least a dumb one, but still a gesture of some sort of twisted sportsmanship that the Spirit had to someone that had brought so much out of the both of them. "Well....W-what were you asking about?" Dansen wondered why the redhead kept commenting on the 'negotiations' the blonde Spirit felt that an explanation for such comments was in order.
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rough times, Rough people [Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Rough times, Rough people [Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Rough times, Rough people [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Rough times, Rough people [Open]

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:17 am

The overwhelming pain that sends the chills down to your body. The groans and the fear of dying. Our eyes were about to fall to its eternal slumber, but with one push, things will change.

"Tch.. Once you got back to your.. whatever 'heaven' they call up there, just tell that fucker, Jace.. um.. Bellerina? Balleren? or Beleren? Uh.. Just tell Jace that i'll be down to my damn steps that i'll fuck him up once i meet him. His damn so-called 'techniques' aren't even working as they supposed to be. Give him a 'Fuck You' word as well when you're giving him to message as well, since i hate my guts against him for giving me such useless techniques."

Sou would begin to stand again, with rising his already-broken-down body that would already unable to move anymore over the extreme strains to his muscles and body. Before his arms and legs begin to rise from their broken-down state. Usually, a normal human being that receives these sort of extreme strains may either die, or temporarily paralyzed in their state even if they were able to survive. This sort of case are absolutely rare for a human to be standing up and able to move despite the damage against his own bones, nerves, muscles and his soul itself. Although, enabling himself to move doesn't mean he was still able to fight, as his body had reached its very own limits to the point where he would be panting and breathing for the fresh air around him, for now, Sou would walk away from the destroyed landscape, and away from the young shinigami, and to a place where the young shinigami will never be able to detect him, ever.. Unless the male himself willingly allows him to do so.

Leaving a smile on his face, he turned around and before the likes of the young shinigami, before he would leave from the man's vision, "Name's Sou Yuuki. Pleased to meet cha', fucker". This shinigami.. is one hell of an interesting man, but Sou preferred to leave his own existence within the shadows in order to stay safe from these spiritual beings than being chased for whatever purpose they have. Taking step by step, the dark red-haired male slowly fades from the air, then completely dissapearing the young shinigami's sight.

[ EXIT THREAD ]

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:39 am
The human seemed to mention someone by the name of Jace and asked the Shinigami to relay a message to him, the pain from the battle that had been numbed before was beginning to come rushing through the body of the blonde Spirit as he looked to the human that was lying near him his body wasn't that strong to deal with such damage it was a near enough miracle that he was even conscious after the amount of damage that had been dealt to the two of the combatants. He began to open his mouth as he looked towards the super strong male as he managed to get to a vertical surface. "I-i'll be sure to g...get the message to him as payment for such a good fight..." A smile made itself apparent on the face of the young Shinigami as the other fighter tried to make his way away from the middle of the carnage that the two had created.

As he went to leave however the teen turned and introduced himself in his own way, the fight was over but the two had never known each other's names or even the purpose for the fighting, it was simply a battle of seeing the limits to which either man could break for victory... "I'm Dansen... Dansen Sukamada..." With the two having given their names to one another they parted ways as the Sou walked away from the field of devastation and into the dust clouds brought on by the destruction of buildings and houses. The Shinigami merely lay there, his arms and legs unmoving with only his heavy breaths to keep him company. "A battle where two people begin to understand the lengths of each others souls...That's as close as I've got" The Spirit's smile was near childlike as he looked to the sky, he was unable to move but he was sure such damage to the outskirts of the city would not go unnoticed by the Shinigami.

He looked to his left hand, it was bloody and filthy from the dirt that he had been grasping onto for leverage. The smile of the Shinigami was softer when he noticed a weight on the hand that felt familiar, the hilt of his blade seemed to appear in his hand even though destroyed the reishi forming it seemed to hold with the Shinigami and the small sliver of the blade that remained. The blonde Soul looked to the sky once more as he thought to himself out loud. "The explanation for this is gonna be a doozy..." A laugh stifled in the throat of the Spirit then was released as a full blown chuckle, it hurt to laugh but the feeling of elation was hard to stop and amongst the scene of destruction and unnatural disaster a little levity was well warranted...

[Exit Thread]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum