Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Empty Re: feeding the ice..

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:31 pm
Yuki being bound by the spell ones more was like an unwilling captive to this human girl. This human girl that openly accepted homosexuality and pats her head so very lovingly. Dark and dirty thoughts were racing threw yukis mind. - Is she going to try to do this to me? or maybe that? Possibly this. Yet maybe that to- yuki was not even really lessening to any of the words this human or the demon was saying. No she was scared out of her mind by all the thoughts this girl had brought up and what about this demon guy? Was he going to watch her do these things like some old dirty pervert? Or,,,OR ....OR was he going to try joining it? he seems to be ok with just watching for now.. But for how long... were him and the human working to gather? Yuki's voice would go extremely cold and holding murderous intent behind it "NO I won't let you perverts have your way with me. You hear me? I WON'T. now-" Yuki's hands coming together under the bindings of the humans spell." -make snow fall a pawn the lands yuki Ryū" with that yuki spirit energy would shoot up to a 1-4 as she went into her Resereccion. Breaking the girls binding spell she would slam her fist into the girls hypogastric region wile useing her Ice Dragons bala. The bala sending spikes of ice to not only pierce into her body, but rip out from the other side. Due to yukis speed and how closely this human girl was to her this would be extremely hard to avoid as her general speed is advanced and she was right in front of yuki. This pain from this attack would be excruciating as she did not get hit with just the force of a bala but having the ice that went inside her body as well.

Within a fraction of a second yuki used Sonido to try and grab the demon by his throat and slam him to the ground with all her strength. If he tried to dodge her she would grab him with her tail and bash him in to the street nonetheless. The street under him would be crushed in from the force. Doing this would definitely give him breathing problems for a quite a while. Yuki's body emitting a dark blue energy. Yuki bringing her hands above her head would charge her ice Dragons bala in each one and bring them slamming down on the demon's chest. The demon would only feel the physical pain from her hitting him with Advanced level strength. The bala’s them self would become ice frozen to his chest sealing him to the ground. If he was to move this bala ice would break releasing the explosive force of both balas on him. For is the ice on his chest is chipped or cracked it will blowup. Yuki standing up took a couple steps back… “That is all wrong.... “ yuki would start walking away from the two. Undoubtedly to hunt the other humans down. But she keeps her guard up in case either of them tried to get back up.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Empty Re: feeding the ice..

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:18 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

feeding the ice.. - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum