Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty Re: feeding the ice..

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:31 pm
Tamari glared over at the demon, but the arrancar's actions switched her focus over to the girl. Looking down at her, a look of worry formed over her face. Standing there, her skin started to glow a greenish color and her hair turned from white to blonde.

"Slice, spatium exterminatore."

Her sword thickened, green runes forming along the blade. A guard formed from the bottom of the blade, as she slowly bent her knees to come closer to the arrancar's eye level. Taking a deep breath, she activated her soul skin ability. Slowly she lowered her hand towards the arrancar's head, the protective layer of her soul skin would protect her from any spike attacks she had seen the arrancar perform already. She would run it softly over her head, petting her as her soft voice talked to her, trying to calm her down.

"Shush, don't stress yourself. It's alright if you can't tell me, it's alright. Just take a deep breath, everything will be alright."

With that said, she gave the arrancar a soft smile before standing up, turning to face the shinigami on top of the building.

"Spatial Slice."

She swung her sword down, smashing it in to the pavement in front of her. A green line extended forth from the spot where her sword had hit the earth towards the building, passing under it and through it. Then, the earth and the building seemed to rip apart on either side of the building, as if space itself was being pushed aside. Slowly the building would crumble, forcing the shinigami to come down from on top of it.

"Even if you are off duty, this is disgusting. You knowingly let people get killed by someone, you'd better get lost."

Tamari took a deep breath before turning back to the arrancar, smiling again.

"Sorry about that, I really dislike people like him. Anyways, how are you feeling little one?"

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:53 pm
Zazyre watched as the girl started getting enraged, only to stop and stoop to her knees and start ranting in what seemed like a mental breakdown. He watched as the human, now acting concerned, which he thought weird, seeing her intent to try to kill the arrancar should she not stop killing.

He was somewhat surprised when the human girl turned to him and did something that started to make the building underneath him shake, afterword saying how disgusted she was with him. He jumped from the building and landed a few feet away from the man, leaving the man between him and the two girls. He liked this man's sense of elegance, sense of style, he interested him somewhat, and he had not seen an ability like his before. Then, his attention returning to the human girl, he turned towards her.

"Whew... well one would think instead of being mad at a bystander being smart enough to not get himself killed, you would be mad at the one who could'v killed him had he engaged, and has already killed multiple people." Saying this he gestured at the arrancar girl. "Why can't you be more laid back? Like this guy?" he said as he patted the man's shoulder once, before turning to the left and walking to the building opposite the one that was now decimated, leaning back on the wall and watching the scene before him.
Anonymous

Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:41 am
Reigen stared at the monster that seemingly grew restless as she was blocked off from the delicious souls that she was so craving, she seemed to be looking to get aggressive towards the well-dressed demon who for the most part simply relished the idea of seeing how such a creature would look to make a move on him. However she seemingly laughed at his previous comment on finding a meal in on of the many great establishments around the world, but she seemed to be looking very intently on the human girl who had made herself known and who was seemingly looking to calm her down. She was looking to make her calm as she was seemingly breaking down, the creature had little to no identity left she was so focused on the eating of humans that she had probably lost all sense of self in process. "Pfft!....Well this certainly is a scene, I never thought I would see a human comforting a creature like this in my existence, its almost.....Quaint." Though the well-dressed gentleman seemed to be enjoying the scene he was almost holding back the laughter he was feeling coming from the bottom of his gut at how ridiculous the whole scene was.

"Well as fun as mental breakdowns from monsters can be if she's less inclined to eat my potential marks by all means calm her down." The Demon mentioned to the two on the floor as he wiped his hands clean and retracted the chain away from its position in front of the demon and the girl. It was here however that the Shinigami in their presence would make himself known, he made claims that even though the human girl seemingly found his reasoning and lack of action disgusting he was simply trying to make sure he wouldn't die. What's more he sauntered up to Reigen and demon as if he was some sort of example and patted him on the shoulder... As the Shinigami tried to walk away making his few comments a chain would wrap around his leg and take him off his feet.

The chain would drag the annoying spirit back to were the well-dressed demon was standing and as he looked down Reigen placed himself above the Shinigami with a look seemingly of pity and annoyance. "You honestly think to use me as someone who is laid back? Of all the things in the world I enjoy those that have meaning and purpose are the most exquisite. You are neither special nor even good at your only purpose....Now tell me Shinigami what's stopping me from taking that arm of your's and beating you to death with it? Nothing but I feel that letting you live is the worse punishment..." The demon had a smile that showed his dark and immoral nature it was a smile that would strike fear into the heart of even the most honourable of men all the while looking down to the Shinigami and saying. "By the way don't ever touch what you can't afford I'm afraid this suit will lose value if something lower than dirt has touched it....That being you of course..." The demon was not happy with the Shinigami....And Reigen angry at you was by far the worst thing to have for the Spirit right now.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:03 pm
Yuki to spite the girl patting her head seem to be unchanging. “ME I alright? Disgusting? Skullface?” yuki looked over at the demon like if she wanted to say something to him but, then looked down at her hands. “yes? NO! I no a Skullface!” Yuki almost saying a small sentence. Yuki quickly grabbed a hold of her mask and breaking a big part of it off, throwing the pieces to the ground near the demons feet. “Yes yes. Rip rip. YES!” and she look back at him for a moment. Her eyes went back to the human girl and as the girl told the Shinigami to get lost. “Lost? No I am here. But who is here?” She seem to be starting to form words better. Lowering her hand she scratch at the ground making a small line with a longer line standing out from its center.” Hmm. Uag, what?” She than make another line thru the last one that dashed downwards on both ends with what looked to be a three under it.

The girl kept drawing as the demon talked to the others and chained up the Shinigami. Repeating a couple words of what he said. “ Creature. Monsters. Meaning. Purpose. I am these things? I have these things? uua” she lift her hand up to fully reveal she was drawing. All be it poorly made considering the time it took her. What she made look to be 雪女 at in the end. “hmmm… yu..ki…O n na” The girl would start screaming in pain as the bone claw on top of her head seem to come to life and start bashing her own head in to the concrete. As white liquid started spraying out from her mouth and eyes. At first covering the part of her face where she broke off her mask, But then spreading to all parts of her body. This white liquid would start to take form becoming like a humanoid dragon. Standing up on its back legs the monster would growl loudly. The dragon swinging it’s tail around with great force and speed so that It would hit all three of the people in this area. But as the tail closed in on the human girl, the nearest person to her. It would start to disintegrate along with the beast itself.

A blue-haired girl now standing in its place. This girl rubbing her head." Awwww that hurt..." wiping away tears from her eyes she accidentally hit herself with metal knuckles in both eyes. "what!?" now crying once again because she hit herself, "what are these? Where am I? Where is le-"... Yuki getting all her memory back would go quiet for a moment. "That's right I am alone now. And it looks like I got back my old powers too." Yuki gasping for air frantically look behind her shoulders. "YEE their back I got them back. So happy I got you back~" Her wings would wrap around her body as if she was hugging herself with them. "I've missed you my lovey wings." The girl looking around seeing the other three, " O yaa ... almost forgot about you all.." growling abet. "YOU called me a skull face. Grrrrrr and blocked me from getting to my food and eating my food. Why would you do that ? There MY FOOD GET YOUR OWN!~ tis~ demon voucher." yuki would be pointing at Tamari as she talked about food. Yuki called the demon a voucher as he took a body after she was done with it like a voucher eating from a corpse, at least in her eyes.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:57 pm
Tamari watched as the arrancar seemed to become more and more aggressive minded, worry spread throughout her face. Then she transformed in to a humanoid dragon form, and swung her tail at the three of them. As the tail neared her though, it disappeared, a blue haired girl in the beast’s place. However, she had wings, and when she began to talk to the demon, Tamari saw she had no plans to stop her feast. Her mouth frowned, and flashing stepping just behind the girl, her sword across her neck as her other hand gripped itself around her blue hair. Her grip on the hair was light though, more of a comforting touch then a method of restraining her.

“Stop this.”

She uttered the words with little emotion in her voice, but if someone was watching her face, they would notice a single tear running down her cheek. Tamari hated attacking other beings, whether they be humans, arrancar, demons, or even hollows.

“Bakudo #4, Hainawa.”

The words were uttered, and a yellowish rope of spiritual energy wrapped around the arrancar’s arms, a simple Kidō to perform. Tamari was not trying to harm the arrancar, but rather give it a chance to stop this destruction before she didn’t have any other choice.

“Please, stop this. Why do you wish to kill those people so badly? They never did anything to you, so why? What is it that drives you to kill them so badly?”

As she talked, she brushed her hand through the girl’s hair. She wasn’t sure why she did this, but she did it anyways. Once she felt sure that the arrancar would not just break the Kidō and make a run for it, she slowly removed her sword from the arrancar’s throat. Still keeping her sword ready in case something did happen, she continued to brush her hand through the arrancar’s blue hair. Smiling, she spoke quietly to the arrancar while making sure the Kidō was still restraining her.

“Such beautiful blue hair… it kind of makes me jealous you know.”

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:47 am
Zazyre guessed he was lucky that he had been suddenly laying on the ground when a big tail flew past him right in front of his face before disappearing before it hit the human girl. Zazyre waited a few seconds before getting up and dusting himself off. Zazyre looked at the demon for a second "Pshhh.. Temperamental much?" He muttered quietly under his breathe. He then looked over at the Arrancar girl in mild surprise seeing as she was now somewhat blue and had wings and metal knuckles.

"Well I guess this night just keeps getting stranger and stranger eh?" He said with a smirk. Looking at the people around him, and looking at the human girl now trying to forcibly stop the Arrancar girl, he knew this might soon escalate into a brawl. Not seeing any reason to get himself involved, he decided to take his leave and let whoever else came handle it. And so he turned around, raised his hand over his shoulder in a goodbye, and started walking away to continue his walk.

(Character is Leaving)
Anonymous

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:55 am
The demon watched as the Shinigami ran with his tail between his legs, he smirked as the Spirit was trying to make some sort of comedy at the well-dressed gentlemen's expense. "Your pretty mouthy for the weakling here... But don't be a stranger little man I'll probably be sure to see you or your ilk soon enough..." The demon was noting how only moments earlier the creature that was once a strange little skull-girl had broken out of her weird little shell and began swinging some sort of strange dragon tail. The demon dodged by crouching downwards, all the while putting his knee into the torso of the Shinigami before he rose to his feet and cutting off some of the air to his lungs before the tail disappeared when the it reached the human girl. The creature was now a girl but unlike the other that was around she had blue hair and wings? Besides the strange new features of the supernatural girl Reigen noted that she had said something before the transformation into this form.

"Yuki-Onna? Hmmm is that the name of this thing? Pretty cool name no pun intended..." The smirk on the well-dressed Demon's face seemed to prove otherwise as he watched the girl seemingly act a lot less crazed but still seemed unlike any creature he had met before. What's more is that she turned to the Demon and named him a....'Demon Voucher?'. "Me? No no I just wanted the body for its importance to others, if you wanted it for something you should have named your price and I would have let you keep it little miss unskull face..." The demon was taunting the Arrancar now, he was simply playing with her but he did not usually play nice. "Your food however is my business I can't have you eating the livestock of this city I need to make a few more arrangements here before going off..." It was here though that the human girl that was around the two began to use a binding art of sorts to hold the girl in place. The human made comment on why she would do such a thing as eat and kill humans the demon felt he could easily explain the reason. "Can't you see? She wants to eat them for nourishment...Its not unlike a Hollow or a Arrancar, she simply wants to eat you and every other human around to fill that empty space where her stomach probably is."

The demon shrugged as he looked at the scene of the girl and the post monster form girl whose name he had guessed was Yuki, he looked at the two with mild interest, he found that the human's want to help the creature she had just seen murder others simply for their souls as a moment of sheer hilarity a human wanting to help such a creature make a difference made the Demon almost snigger in the complete ridiculousness of the scene. What interested him more was the girl who had appeared and began to eat human souls though. This transformation she had was not anything he had seen before, she seemed quite a unique monster in her own right... "Such a touching scene maybe if one of the actors wasn't tied up it would be more Shakespearean but I guess if you have a kink for that sort of thing human, well who am I to judge..." The demon waited on the next move of the new girl, what she did next would probably make all the difference in terms of how he could get his job done while he was in such a round down place as Saburo City.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999feeding the ice.. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:34 pm
Yuki looked at the demon boy with a almost sinister glare “Grrr yes my name is yuki… and I am not a thing. Got it? Demon Voucher. And what would I do with trash like that? Once you eat the insides the rest is useless. ” yuki turnd her head back to the girl.” The Voucher is right. I am hungry. It is normal to eat when you’re hungry. You are food so you may think of eating your kind as a bad thing, but it’s as the Voucher said humans are little more than livestock ” She would smile at her and keep her voice cheerful the hole time. ” humans are no different in the end you kill animals to eat what you want from them. Is that wrong? No its not. It’s normal as the animals are lower on the food chain and you are lower than me on it.” Yuki would giggle and she did not really mind the rope around her as Tamari continued to brush her hair. “Other than that humans are nothing but lia-“ yuki stopped what she was saying and her face grow dark. hearing Tamari call her beautiful.

”Bbbbbb… beautiful.. what NO.. I aaann ” a look of worry over taking her and she quickly braking the binding Bakudo with a flex of her arms as her spirit energy shot up. Yuki using Sonido to move away from the girl would appear be hide a large piece of rubble from the destroyed building. Peeking out from the rubble she would say “ wwww what is with this hhuma… you’re a girl to you know… you should not say stuff like that..nnn” it would almost look as if yuki would start crying at any moment. "no no no... its wrong.."

(ooc ~m~ sorry did not spell check)
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:46 pm
Tamari heard what the demon had said, and then listened to the arrancar, who had identified herself as Yuki-Onna, taking in what she was saying. However, her reaction to Tamari’s mentioning of her hair caused a smile to spread across her face and a giggle to escape her lips.

“It is beautiful hair, what’s wrong with me saying what’s true? It doesn’t mean I want to marry you or anything, besides…”

She vanished, having soul dashed behind the girl and placing her hand on her head lightly.

“Even when I was born homosexuality was considered okay. I’ve been alive for over three hundred years now, it isn’t wrong to love someone of the same sex. I wish I had hair as lovely as this, but mine has always been this white color. Well, are you willing to listen to a story from me?”

With one hand she once again casted hainawa on the arrancar, tying her up before smiling softly at her. Watching the girl, she began to tell her the story while watching to make sure she wasn’t going to run off. If she tried to attack humans again, Tamari would be forced to eliminate her.

“You know, this is the first human city I’ve entered in the past three hundred years. When I was thirty eight I left my parent’s house and went to an untamed forest. Within that forest I trained my body, mind, and souls. I could always find a few fruits or berries, but it was not enough to sustain me. I was forced to fight the wild animals and kill them in order to live to the next day. I… I hated myself for it. I hate it when any sort of being is harmed by another one. As time went on I could find more berries and fruit, and so I relied on animals less and less, until one day I no longer ate any of the animals. However, whenever I killed an animal, I always made sure to bury the remains, give it as proper a send off as I could. I would stand before that mass of graves each night and apologize. I felt wrong for entering their home and then forcing them to become my food.”

Tears streamed slowly as Tamari talked of her past in the woods, remember the huge plots of area where she buried the bones before putting a log on it to mark the location. Throughout the whole story she had continued to run her hand lightly through Yuki-Onna’s hair.

“So, will you die if you continue eating humans? If not, I implore you to rethink this attitude on them, stop thinking of them as food. You also seemed to have another thing against humans, what were you going to say before you ran off suddenly before?”

Anonymous

Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:42 am
The well-dressed demon watched as the Arrancar seemed to make a comment on that little nickname she had given him, he sighed as she claimed the body was nothing more than trash. "Ha no imagination, to fish you need to leave some bait out...But then again you seem the fast food type, a least your food tends to be running from you." The demon smiled that same easy smile with every word just oozing nonchalant sarcasm and wit, he watched and smirked as the creature known as Yuki made comment on her reasoning for eating and having no feeling for what she did to humans merely seeing them as human do their own cattle and livestock up for the slaughter. "Hahaha! This girl's got gluttony down quite well she's got a greedy streak for souls that seemingly won't quit..." The strange girl was such bemusement for the Demon that he found himself quite enjoying her strange demeanour while talking about such things as murder and cannibalising human souls it was almost too fun to see the human with them try to make a valid argument to a creature that was capable of such monstrous actions to her own kind.

However the next moment would seemingly change up the dynamic as the Demon looked to see the blue-haired Yuki having moved to a large piece of rubble that she was seemingly hiding behind after a few words of kindness from the Human. The Arrancar seemed to be quite fearful of such actions and what's more was that she was almost at the brink of tearing up if the demon's eyes weren't deceiving him. The well-dressed gentleman had to hold in the guffaw of laughter upon seeing such a sight as the girl running from the human due to her being creeped out by the words and actions of the human. "Well....Who would have guessed that an Arrancar would be so effected by kind words from a human... You almost made her cry, honestly there must be a sort tact in conversations between to people such as this..." The two women had made their way behind the large piece of rubble that the first one had tried to make her safe place. With quick movement a chain would find itself dead centre in the middle of the rubble then the piece the two had found themselves behind would suddenly vanish, not as if it had been destroyed or moved but simply the destroyed piece of building vanished in an instant.

"I hope your not trying to get on her good side human unless your planning on offering yourself to her on a plate I'm sure she won't have any sort of breakdown to change her life thanks to your hair caressing and antics." The demon looked to the two as they were suddenly in clear view, his smile wide and his eyes like a cat his slick words continued towards the human. "Your over 300? You don't look a day over 70! What's your secret Yoga? Pilates? Trading your soul over to a demon? Honestly I haven't seen such a long life span in a human yet." The human's age and power interested him slightly but he was only caring for the fact that she clearly was trying to get the Arrancar to stop eating people, truly Reigen wanted perhaps the same, but it would be more fun to see this human's reaction upon realizing that the Arrancar saw those she ate as nothing more than beneath her, it was a fact that the well dressed Demon could get behind, he felt anyone who could interfere with his fun or couldn't give him anything he wanted as garbage only to exist to be crushed...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum