Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999feeding the ice.. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

feeding the ice.. Empty feeding the ice..

Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:06 pm
IT was night out and the stars in the heavens did shine ever so brightly down on this city. It was so beautiful almost as if it did not know what was on the way. Or maybe it did and this beauty was the worlds way to let the people enjoy the peace while it was still here. As a Garganta opened a rather small girl would step out of it looking like little more than a skeleton. Her eyes burning a dark blue color as she looked around. "Humans...all of them.." All of the people in the Town Square of Saburo City would be petrified with fear at first almost as if they did not know to run or not. Voices could be heard ringing out. "is that a hollow? " .."No its mask is broken it has to be an arrancar" "but its whole body is bone. Maybe it is just a hollow and its mask just looks like that."

The skeletal girl would turn her head to the side slowly looking at all of them but not really caring what they were saying. "I am hungry..." using Sonido the girl appeared right in front of a human male. Her bony hand had ripped through his chest making it show out of his back stained in blood with small pieces of his entrails hanging off it.. As the people who could see her watched this terrific scene it only got worse. Yuki taking a hold of the man she just killed soul with her free hand and eating it right in front of them. Dropping the lifeless body on the ground she uses Sonido once more this time appearing on a lady's back. The lady screamed for help as she looked back at this monster that was hugging on to her. Right than spikes would-be shown piercing through the lady's body instantly killing her. The newly made corpse falling onto the ground. Yuki would then be seen ripping apart that lady's soul limb by limb and consuming it. Standing up Yuki would look around more. The people now running for their lives. "Hungry...I need more.."
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. Left_bar_bleue27500/99999feeding the ice.. Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

feeding the ice.. Empty Re: feeding the ice..

Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:29 pm
Zazyre had been walking around the real world, going from town to town because he thought "If i'm to be in Squad 10, why not get used to where I might be working?" but as he walked, he heard noises, people screaming.

He went to go check it out, and when he got there, he found something interesting "A Hollow? No wait... An Arrancar?" He found a high vantage point and tried to keep out of sight as he watched her devour a human's soul. She interested him to no end, and he watched her carefully and intently, not thinking to engage for he knew that this beings power level far acceded his own.

Watching as she finished the second human soul she was feasting upon she looked around and he heard her say "Hungry... I need more.." He tried to hide himself better, thinking that now that she wasn't preoccupied with a meal she might notice him. He carefully peered around a corner, watching her, wondering if she noticed him yet and watching to see what she would do next.

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. Left_bar_bleue13000/99999feeding the ice.. Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:41 pm
By this time a lot of the girl was covered in blood making her look like the unholy offspring of the devil himself. It would almost be as if she did not care for the soul reapers presents at all. Even though she could feel him as all Arrancar have Pesquisa it would seem that Yuki did not even acknowledge his existence. Why would she care if he watched her eat? As long as he did not interfere she did not care about him to the smallest degree. Her thought almost like that of an animal. Like that of a lesser hollow. Eat. Eat. Eat more human souls. This was all that she could think of at the moment. This was all she wanted to do.

Though it may be hard for Zazyre to see from where he was, Yuki’s hands would grow spikes out from her knuckles and she balled the right one in to a fist. Yuki looking at a man in his lower twentys as he was running. “you look tasty…” what yuki did next would look like it was straight out of a horror movie. Using Sonido she closed in on her poor victim as he was still running. Yuki having the body of a 12 year old was not that tall so it made her punching him in the back of the knee easy. The spikes sliding into him with no resistance and severing his leg off at the knee with the added force of her punch. As the man’s leg become detached from the rest of his body he would still be trying to run. Blood spraying on the ground. Falling flat on the stone streets the man started crawling like a worm from a bird while bagging for his life. “O GOD PLEAS no DEER GOD NO… I don’t want to die someone help me pleas. ANYONE HELP ME!!!” yuki punching into his remaining leg would her left hand. The spikes of witch pinned him to the street so he could not crawl any more. “I have a family.. A wife and 3 kids… pleas I can’t die..” yuki taking her left hand out of his leg would walk up a little taking ahold of his head. Yuki looking the man in the eyes with a cold emotionless facial expression would say.” So tasty... you look so tasty…” the man screamed loudly as she crushed his head in-between her hands than devouring the soul.
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. Left_bar_bleue27500/99999feeding the ice.. Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 pm
After a while Zazyre concluded that she didn't notice him, or just didn't care about his presence as she seemingly ignored him, continuing her hunt for prey. He watched her now blood soaked form take down another human by severing his leg, pinning him to the ground, and then crushing his head.

Zazyre did not feel remorse for such a death, nor pity, for he was not interested in humans. Beings most often powerless, some struggling through their lives while others indulged in the work and suffering of others. He did not dislike humans, but nor did he favor them, he simply did not care, but this Arrancar, this girl was the one that interested him.

"An Arrancar with the tendencies of a low Hollow, with only the primal urge to feed... Has she not yet fully evolved? Will she get yet more powerful?" Questions like these raced through his head, himself becoming ever more curious, ever more entranced by her presence.

He moved to a vantage point closer to her, atop a building's ledge, crouching and looking down at her, not really caring to take the caution of concealment anymore.
Anonymous

Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:52 am
For a town like this the demon that had been walking its streets seemed all too stylish and unnaturally suave, Reigen had looked to make an effort to come and make some business with some of the local ne'er do wells and for the best part of his trip he had managed just that, though admittedly there had been a few times where a briefcase would be needed to pack those locals away... Walking into the centre of the town the well-dressed Demon was met with the feeling of quite indiscriminate terror and madness as the locale populace seemed to run outwards from his destination. "Well seems someone's having a party and didn't think to invite me..." The gentleman looked further along the path that many of the humans had been running from, he could not tell what sort of monster was causing such distress...But he'd be glad to find it.

Placing his hand to ground the demon scanned the area for abnormal spiritual pressure. He was met with two blips on the radar, one was small and high above the ground looking seeming to just watch the devastation unfold while the other was the perpetrator of the faces of fear that were going passed the demon some with blood covering their bodies from what seemed to be a messy eater others crying and freaking out at the scenes of carnage they were just so unlucky to witness. "Well looks like someone needs to learn some table manners." As all others were running from the carnage the demon walked inwards to it, he was all to happy to be caught up in the manic struggle that was this monster's meal.

As the demon walked into the scene of carnage what seemed to be a mix of Hollow and Arrancar was just finishing up with a young man who had been begging for his life. As the creature at the human's soul Reigen had to make himself known to stop this funny little scene from getting even more raucous. "You know you could have been a little more discreet with getting your fill, this seems like a game of hungry hippos more than a Arrancar getting their fill..." The demon looked to the creature in front of him and gave the same easy smile he gave most that he met. "You did a number on that man, do you mind?" The demon's chain appeared from out of his suit and flung itself into the body of the human that the monster had just finished eating, as it stabbed into him it retracted only for the wounds and limbs separated by the Arrancar to seemingly heal in and instant as if they were never there. However the man was no longer their, this was simply a shell without a soul and was only good at looking like the owner of soul that the creature who was holding it had devoured.

"You mind if I can take that off your hands? I'm sure those kids or the wife he was talking about will give ANYTHING to bring back the man they lost...." The sly look of monstrous intent appeared on the demon's face as he asked the question though he looked to the monster in front of him though a smile seemingly meant to terrify was shot at the Spirit that had taken its place high above the scene below. "And I thought Shinigami were meant to help humans...This one's clearly got no backbone..." A hint of almost disappointment was found in the well-dressed Demon's voice but he was still prepared to deal with what came from either side of the two creatures that decided to make today their day to mess with those that were Reigen's pending property...
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:32 pm
Yuki would not show any emotion at him taking the body. Truthfully she did not care the body was little more than the wrapper of the sweet candy that is a human soul. She did not care if this guy took out her trash. Yuki would show no real interest in the man as she could tell he was not human. She simply lean to the side so she could look past him at the humans still running. "Move... you're in my way." The girls voice was cold. Yuki hearing what he said about soul reapers would look up at Zazyre. "Help humans?... no eat them. Eat all of them."yukis eyes would flicker like a candle for a brief moment.

Yuki would start growling slightly as this demon was still blocking her path. "Move NOW! Or ill will eat you next!" her voice now holding anger in it towards this demon. She did not care what he wanted. She did not care about the Shinigami watching her. She did not care about anything but feeding. But now this demon was letting her food get away by wasting her time and yuki DID care about this. Yuki would start walking at the demon. If he did not move over to let her pass there would undoubtedly be a fight. If he touched her he would be in for a surprise as spikes would shoot up from that part of her body piercing him. Getting poked by yuki can be quite harmful to one's health.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
feeding the ice.. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000feeding the ice.. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:00 am
“My my… this is quite the disgusting scene here.”

The voice came from behind the demon as a human broke through the crowd, walking slowly towards them. The woman who was the source of the voice looked like she had lived in a forest or something for years. Her skin was a bronze like color due to her tanning, her white hair cut short and parted to leave her line of sight clear. Her brown eyes swept over the scene as her feet, wrapped in cloth to make makeshift shoes, padded forward still. Fur and leather made up the clothing covering the rest of her body, with the exception of the cloth wrappings around her hand and lower arm area. Looking past the demon to the arrancar behind him, she sighed softly.

“Is there something you would like to eat besides humans? I can’t just stand here and watch if you’re going to slaughter people, now can I?”

With that, a soul dash pushed her forward, her body disappearing from view before appearing behind the arrancar in a few moments.

“Come forth, Spatium Exterminatore.”

With that, the zanpaktou of Sasha shimmered in to her hands and she drew the lethal weapon from its sheath. The hilt was black and squarish without a guard between it and the blade. The blade grew from it, five feet of deadly metal ready to slice through the woman if she was to attack Tamari.

“Please, I don’t want to use this, so let’s just be calm and peaceful, shall we? Now my name is Tamari, Tamari Osamerukami. What’s your name little one?”

During this whole time Tamari had never let down her guard. If the arrancar looked like she was going to attack her, she would be forced to eliminate it. She couldn’t let her years of training be for nothing, now could she?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm
Zazyre was still intently watching the scene below him from the edge of the building when the man walked in. He watched as he reformed the body with a chain or something, and said something about his family wanting him back. And when he heard the man's comment about Shinigami helping humans he replied: "Well I see it as 1: Shinigami are meant to prevent hollows from destroying the human world to keep the balance, didn't hear anything about just a few humans." He grinned before continuing: "2: I'm not even on duty. And 3: This adversary is obviously stronger than myself and to preserve my life I should wait until this area's on duty Shinigami come because it's THEIR job after all isn't it?"

He watched as the girl started getting angry at the man for being in her way, only for the human girl to walk into the fray to act disgusted, and to present her weapon and threaten that if the girl didn't stop she would have to use it. Zazyre grinned, a fight was about to break out.
Anonymous

Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm
The demon sighed at both the monster and the Shinigami's lack of etiquette, he did not expect the two of them to be so unfortunately lacking in the department of fun. "Well I'm certainly sure I do not know what you mean... Humans are oh so fun with more than just their souls, they can be meat shields, bribed even blackmailed into serving under foot when you wish...The versatility almost makes me tear up..." The clear lack of fear from the Demon was prominent, even as the other monster in his vicinity made threats to eat him he simply giggled as the creature acted all tough.

"Oh is that an invitation? I'm sure my soul would be much for you to deal with skullgirl..." The demon moved away from the girl though letting her pass on so far that when his chain would block the way making itself almost a link fence in the creature's way cutting her off from her continuing dinner, it would probably make her increasingly angry. "I'm sorry I can't help but think that if you keep this up Shinigami with some backbone might show up..."

The laughed once more as he looked to Shinigami though it was more of a laugh at his explanation of his reasoning for why he did not wish to fight. "Well you're a smart one, not like a Shinigami to turn tail and hide up above while bigger and better people do their good work but be sure I'll be taking this human elimination prevention out of your pocket..." The demon looked towards the monster once more. "Now Skullface how about you go and find somewhere quieter to eat, like a good restaurant? I'm sure souls are a delicacy somewhere..."

The well-dressed gentleman was nothing if insulting, he was only stopped by the entry of another strange human a girl with a overly large sword and seemingly a sense that the monster appearing in front of her could be reasoned with by simply trying to turn its attention to another food source. "I'm sure that right now to her all your saying is "Please eat me I look quite appetising!" But you know I'm just saying better to kill the monster then starve the remains....Is that how that saying goes? I never can remember...." The demon saw this carnage as an annoyance and a mishap on business but by god he was having fun with the players in the little play that had begun.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 pm
The arrncar would not care about the babbling of this demon or this Shinigami. Nor did she care if another Shinigami showed up. She was just hungry and wanted to feed. Almost like an animal yuki's thought process was pure and simple. This demon had now blocked her way. And like an animal back into a corner Yuki was becoming enraged at the one blocking her path. Yukis bone fingers balling up to make a fist once more. A snapping sound coming from her bony fingers as she did so. Yuki looking at these chains this demon had made her anger only grow inside and it clearly was showing itself as her body tensed up..

Yuki'S eyes shined brightly as she turned her head to look behind her at this human girl. At the biggest tastiest human soul she could even sense in this part of town. At first yuki couldn't help but want to eat her and as she started to swing around to attack. She would stop for seemingly no reason. "Fun.. Restaurant.. le-" It would almost be like it took her all this time to process what the demon had said. But in truth only those 2 words got thru to her. But that was enough to have an effect on her nonetheless. The lights that were her eyes would be flickering and start fading away. Yuki would drop to her knees holding tightly to her head. Body trembling as her voice was shaky at best almost like she was scared. She looks up at the human girl. "M.. my name?.. m..my identity who. What I am" the girl started growling as she started jerking back and forth while sitting up on the ground. "Me, myself, I... Who am.. what am.. au hu? No no no is? yes? NO! Is? " Her words make no sense at all. it would be quite obvious thing girl was having a mental breakdown of sorts.

{ooc: sorry did not check my spelling ot grammer this time so it might be realy ... realy bad.}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum