Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj]

Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Artist: Arctic Monkeys - Song: Arabella - Word Count: 3117

Looking over at the man whom Rachel had grabbed on to, Inverse sighed softly as he finished asking about Rachel’s addiction.

“She’s addicted to piggy back rides, don’t you know what they are? Sheesh, how you can even get addicted to such a thing I don’t know. Anyways, I’m Inverse, Rachel’s twin, it’s nice to meet you.”

She gave him a mischievous smile before continuing to talk.

“You should start running right about now, that’s what a piggy back ride is. She grabs on to your back like that and you start running, her hanging on to your back like a little piggy. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near her when she’s been deprived of her rides though…”

If Schrodinger had not moved yet, Rachel would let out a threatening hiss, her mouth coming down to bite sharply in to Schrodinger’s shoulder. If he did start moving, Rachel would hang on, giggling madly as Inverse hopped along next to them. She seemed to be using a technique similar to a human’s soul dash, except instead of soul force she was using that strange energy that had been displayed before. Eventually she would sigh softly, waving a hand before disappearing, having decided to return to the plane of dreams.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj]

Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:38 pm
Some call it a CURSE... Others call it a BLESSING... Me...?
Schrödinger Yuudeshi

"An Addiction, Fraulien…?" He inquired, blinking as she explained about it to him, listening closely. "Ah… Her twin...She has a sister… How nice." He expressed simply, feeling Rachel's body beginning to get impatient. "Frau-" He was suddenly cut off, hearing Inverses words as suddenly Rachel's teeth plunged into his shoulder, blood gushing from the wound directly into her mouth, no protection to speak fo to stop them.

"Ah." He simply gasped, as if realizing something. "Prepare yourself then, Fraulien." He stated simply, vanishing from the location, his body ceasing to exist in the Yayjuu base, looking down briskly as the two of them reappeared with Schrödinger descending down the side of a mountain. "One piggy back ride coming right up." He stated simply, his tail wrapping around Rachel's , that feeling of safety, comfort, and pleasure flowing through the both of them once again. "Welcome to Mt. Olympia, Miss Rachel." He stated simply, even as without warning a fierce energy flooded from his body, strange straps appearing out of his body and wrapping them around Rachel, molding her to the back of his body in a comfortable way so that she could ride him perfectly. This was Schrödinger's Zanpaktou, which could take any shape he could imagine, even as he released himself into Shikai.

His body descended, his reactions that of an advanced being as he dodged around trees, most likely making Rachel immensely happy, as this was exactly what Inverse had told him to do. The rush, the risk, the possibility of danger was ever present as he dodged around trees, Schrödinger's Catboy dodging all around the trees as he descended, looking over at Inverse for an instant as he dodged another tree, watching her vanish. "Now it's just you and I, Fraulien…" He stated simply, feeling the endorphins in his mind beginning to go crazy from the fierce adrenaline rush, knowing she was likely feeling the same way. "Do you like it?" He asked her as he slammed feet-first into a tree, his feet tracking up it as he did a spin in the air, smiling as he felt the straps hold her firmly in place around her shoulders, waist, and legs as he flipped upside down, before landing firmly, running onwards and continued as he awaited her reply.

I have an opinion of it.. and I do not at the same time...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Introduction of the two that shouldn't exist[jj] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Artist: Arctic Monkeys - Song: Arabella - Word Count: 3117

As the two of them reappeared on the mountain side, Rachel smiled happily. The look on her face was one similar to a child who had just been handed the thing they wanted the most. Giggling happily, she ignored the straps that formed around her and looked down the mountain as Scrodinger ran forward, Rachel on his back. She lifted her hand up, the palm rippling as another lollipop appeared in it. Putting it in her mouth, she once again wrapped her hands loosely around Schrodinger’s neck. Slowly her smile went from childish joy to a soft, content look. Laying her head on his left shoulder, a soft purr left her mouth as Schrodinger landed from his flip. The feeling of his tail against hers, being on the best piggy back ride of her life, Rachel definitely loved what had happened today. However, all good things must come to an end, and as she clung to him, her head against his shoulder, her eyes slowly began to close. The change in her body had been exhausting enough, and she had done a lot more today. Sighing softly, she spoke softly in to Schrodinger’s ear.

“Thanks Schrodinger… you’re the best… I think I’m… going to fall… asleep.”

With that her eyes closed, her body going in limp, leaving only the straps that had been made by Schrodinger to hold her in place. Rachel was now fast asleep, her body against the body of Schrodinger Yuudeshi.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum