Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Nicholas Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Enter Nicholas Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Enter Nicholas Empty Enter Nicholas

Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:09 pm
Enter Nicholas Wolverine-smoking-feature-290x290

Nicholas slowly made his way into the pub his cigar in his mouth as he moved to take a nearby seat. Taking a few hits on his cigar he casually glanced around the pub one eyebrow raised upwards. He did kind of like the surrounding view but he decided it was best for him to remain silent. He went to order himself a beer and as soon as he got it he went back to his seat. He tried his best to distance himself from everyone but that did not always work so well. For the time being it seemed to work all right though. He did however get people telling him that he should not drink and smoke cause of how it was bad for his health. He could not help but get tired of hearing that crap about his healt but he ignored it for now. Shaking his head he casually removed the cigar from his mouth with one hand and took a long drink of the beer with the other. He was absolutely fascinated by the way this pub looked. though he decided it was best not to think about it. After placing the beer down he put the cigar back into his mouth only to take another hit of it before giving out a soft sigh.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Nicholas Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter Nicholas Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enter Nicholas Empty Re: Enter Nicholas

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:16 am

Word Count: 153
Posting music: 7 Drunken Nights
Faction:N/A
Power Type: N/A
Power Tier: N/A
Favorite Lyrics:"N/A" - N/A

Another person walked into the bar, this one however, was not dressed like the gentleman with the cigar in his mouth. He was dressed in a nice blue suit jacket and pants, with a white shirt under that and reddish brown tie around his neck. Over all of this, was a trench coat, and his hands were in his pockets. His hair was brown, and kind of unkept and he nodded to the barkeep ”Oy, barkeep,” says the man with a Scottish accent. ”Can I get a scotch please?” the man asks as he moves and fines a spot next to Nicholas, ditting down.

Looking at the man, James nods, ”Hello,” he says as he studies the man. ”If ye do not mind me asking, but ye look like a lot is on ye mind,” James says to him as he looks. ”James Sandilands.” he says as he does not offer his hand.

Enter Nicholas D9QRa5T
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter Nicholas Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Enter Nicholas Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:24 am
Nicholas had one eye following the male who had entered the bar. Hearing him order the scotch he could not help but laugh to himself as he shook his head. he could not help but be curious about what the man had said and what he had ordered to drink. He soon took another strong puff of his cigar before takeing it into hand as the male spoke to him. Honestly saying i have alot on my mind is an understatement bub. I have two names though i suppose the only one i should bother telling you is Nicholas Deathsbane. He stated as he stared at the male not completely sure what to make of him. It would be true that there was nothing natural about him but in his mind there was nothing natural about anyone around him.

Taking the last drink of the beer he had he stared at the male before him yet again as he took another deep inhale of the cigar before he casually blew out the smoke away from the one talking to him. I take it you want to find out something about me or are you just in the job of walking up and talking to strangers.?
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:31 am

Word Count: 152

Grinning, James looked at him, "Pleasure to meet you Mr. Deathsbane," he states to Nicholas. "And it depends on the situation," he adds as he takes a drink of his scotch. "Ah, almost as good as back home," he adds. Thinking on the question, he ponders a response to what was asked. "Well, it has been interesting, in how people look when ye see them. In that just by a way a person sits, walks or looks, can usually tell those who can see it that something is on their mind or bothering them." he comments.

Taking another drink, he looks, "Normally, i do not talk to strangers. However, i am making an exception to the rule." he states as he looks at the man, and than at the barkeep as he finishes his scotch. "Another scotch for me and whatever he is having," he states as he looks back to Nicholas.

Enter Nicholas D9QRa5T
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Nicholas turned his gaze to look to the male as he sighed. Pleasure huh? Sorry but i do not belive it to be all that much of a pleasure. And like i said i have enough stuff on my mind to possibly acount for 3-6 of your lifetimes. if not more. He stated ashe soon put the cigar back into his mouth as he stared at the person before him. Takeing a few hits on the cigar he soon takes it out of his mouth and orders another beer. He was not all that picky when it came to drinks though. He figured it would be easier to hide himself if he drank something he was more used to over the years.

You may want to keep that ideal on not talking to strangers. You never know when they can be more dangerous then they look bub. Take that as some advice from someone who has gone through much in his time of ageing. He stated as his new beer arrived Thanks kid. As he said that the lady who brought his drink yelled at him saying she was no kid. Belive me. to me many people even some elderly are still nothing but kids. He stated as he soon took a swig of his beer as he slowly closed his eyes. He soon opened them to look to the man that he was talking to before hand.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 am

Word Count: 969

Grinning, James looks at the man, "That maybe true, but i tend to not take things at face value," he comments to the man. Looking around, he ponders something for a moment then looks at Nicholas, "If you do not mind me asking, ye would not be a bit hungry now would ye? Cause i am thinking of getting some food, and would be happy to share if you are interested." Without even waiting for a reply, James looks at the barkeep and waves him over. The barkeep sends a waitress over and she smiles at the two.

"Can ye get me an order of chips and make it a double please. Plus, another round of drinks for my friend and I." he says to her as she bows and heads off to get what was ordered. Smiling, he turns back after watching the girl leave, "To think, that she could be someone who could fight these Hollows with the proper training," is all he says as he finishes his drink.

Enter Nicholas D9QRa5T
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:00 am
Nicholas slowly shook his head as he took in a deep breath. There are many who may be able to fight those things but leaveing it to kid's ain't my style. After all with everything thats gone on sense i was born i can not help but think everything has just fallen apart leaveing things up to kids.In the end one can trust in only them selves. Depending on who ya are you live alot longer that way.. Or so i at least have come to realize anyway. He looked to the one he was talking to before takeing another long drag of his cigar as he sighed. Though i suppose sadly in the world we live today we gotta look towards the kids. even though i will be honest and say its a pain ta have to say.

He said as he soon took another long drag of his cigar before offering a light sigh. He slowly closed his eyes as he slowly shook his head again. Its times like this that make me glad to know that i work best alone. this whole working with a group thing you kids seem to be all into now adays can be more of a hindrence then a help. He stated as he stared at the table before placeing the cigar back in his mouth. He did not know much but he did know to much faith in others usually ends up with you being stabbed in the back.
JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

Word Count: 1126

James nods as he shrugs his shoulders, "That is true," he states. "But, i am not so young, as I once was. And I have not really did much fighting against them like some have. he adds as he thinks. "I take it ye have had a few run in with Hollows then?" he asks hima s the lady returns with the fresh drinks and food. Nodding his thanks, and paying, he looks at Nick, "Feel free to have one if ye want," he states as eats a chip.

Thinking back to when he was learning about being a Quincy and what it meant, he smiled at what he was learning and what his future held. "I know me parents were not happy with what me grandparents were teaching me," he states simple. "But they knew that sooner or later, i would have to decide. But since my training, I have not really fought many. Kind of nice honestly, but sad, in that others are fighting and dying. And he looks at Nick after taking a drink of his scotch, "I take it ye have fought them before?" he asks simply.

Enter Nicholas D9QRa5T
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 am
Nicholas slowly shook his head as he gave a soft sigh. Yea i ran into a few of them. Though i was already used to fighting due to the wars i was in. They were one hell of a training exercise i can tell you that right now. Though i will more then likely never be remembered from them. Even though i was always willingly in the front lines. Hell if it was something people would call suicidal i was there. In many ways i was considered to be crazy but one hell of a soldier. Though they would never use my name. They had a tendency to call me the unknown soldier for the count that i did my best to keep my name unknown. They really didn't care for the most part when i started takeing jobs that others didn't want.

He stated as he slowly nods his head and took a quick swig of his drink. He then took in a deep breath as he slowly closed his eyes. I miss the days when everything was so simple that all you had ta do was yer job. Kill the enemy and it was simple as that..now you have these hollow things that can be taken out but people whine that only certin people should kill em cause of some purification crap. Since when did fighting turn into some religous crap that needs to have it where y ou purify the enemy insteed of just takeing the bastard down?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum