Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty Re: • The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] •

Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 pm
MY WINTER FESTIVAL SIGN-UP

➟ Character Name: Tsubasa Unabara
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-2++
➟ Group: Observation
➟ Reason: Tsubasa simply came to observe his friend Ibiki new Vice Captain to see her after his promotion and see how the new 11th Division vc settles in.
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10500/99999• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty Re: • The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] •

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:25 am

➟ Character Name: Zeda Yuudeshi
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8620-zeda-yuudeshi-2013-approved-0-5#53435
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-4
➟ Group: Reckless Fist
➟ Reason:
Basically, Zeda and Wolf need a fighting ground in order to have their little match at. With their being rules against fighting within the Seireitei, Zeda decided to exploit the opportunity of the winter festival by requesting special permission to have a 1v1 at one of the grounds.

Tsubasa has given permission for the combat between the two Captains, but a barrier was to be set around their fighting grounds in order to contain the damage and power so that it could absorb the impact of even their Bankai.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 am

➟ Character Name: Wolf Lionus
➟ Character App: Wolf
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-4
➟ Group: Reckless Fist
➟ Reason:
Wolf pretty much insulted Zedas honor so now the guys gone nuts and challenged the man to a fight. This shit bout to get reals i hope tsubasas barrier is ready to take a beating twice that of zins shit. WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfff

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 M9rTQZk

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:02 am

➟ Character Name: Seiko Takagai
➟ Character App: Right here.
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-5
➟ Group: A
➟ Reason: "Hah, I'm just here to beat the shit out of all you little queer baits. I heard there was gonna be some pretty good fighters here, decided I'd come see if it was true or not. Doesn't look like it, though."

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Sbb1I7e

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:04 pm
➟ Character Name: killerants ishida
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5444-killerants-determined-to-succeed-finished-tier-4-3
➟ Tier Of Character: 4-3
➟ Group: main fighters
➟ Reason: killerants has recently joined squad 11. this is a good opportunity to show his squad what he can do.

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Rapid_Cero_Fire
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/100• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:16 pm

➟ Character Name: Eliah Tsundora
➟ Character App: Right here.
➟ Tier Of Character: 3-5.... irrelevant, though.
➟ Group: Observation Group A, but she'll be with Neviah in a separate thread.
➟ Reason: Well, Wolf and Zeda are fighting because of her, figured she'd go check and see how things were going even though she was told not to interfere or show up.

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Sbb1I7e
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:33 pm
I'll approve everyone, have fun in this event!

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Just stating this, but Seiko was supposed to be in Group A(Main Fighters) not observation. Eliah is in observation, however. ^.^

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:56 pm
Sorry about that, Seiko has been put into the main fighters.

• The Winter Fist Festival [A SQUAD 11 & GOTEI 13 MISSION EVENT] • - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum