Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue125/100Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty Sworn to Service[FINISHED]

Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:43 am
Styn walked through the administrative offices of the First Circle within the stronghold of Shadow Fall village. His liege lord was finally back from time spent in the field and it was of primary importance that he make his introductions. In the short time he had been an official member of Shadow Fall, Styn had already completed a couple of missions. The idea being to impress the Archduke enough to be given a long leash.

Clearly Hobgoblin had received some sort of correspondence, as Styn was swiftly Knighted and assigned out, upon arrival. The demon was forced to admit, if only to himself, that this could not have occurred unassisted. Styn was most assuredly on the weaker end of the spectrum as far as the ranking members of Shadow Fall went. Unfortunately, this had bred a bit of bad blood with some of the senior Knights. In fact there before him was one of the biggest aggressors, in the flesh.

Sinthia was a sexy, young seeming demon, with a professional set to her features, and a cute pair of glasses adorning her face. She had long blond hair that was pulled back in a bun. Styn felt that the hairstyle didn't do her features justice, and didn't really understand why she would go out of her way to be less attractive. Like many female demons she had a large bust, which Styn always suspected as false, given the shape shifting nature of their biology. She wore a formal looking uniform, although to the best of his knowledge Shadow Fall didn't have an official set of clothing.

The female demon sat in the middle of a set of three chairs in a small reception room. On the other side of the area was a desk that spanned almost the entire wall manned a pixie faced secretary. Sinthia was glaring daggers at the other woman, until Styn's footfalls drew her gaze and ire. "Oh heavens no," she seethed. "You are NOT the appointment that is stopping me from meeting with the Archduke. I refuse to wait for golden boy here to bruise his knees and stretch his jaw, when I've got important business to discuss."

"Welcome Styn, the Archduke is expecting you, go on in," the pixie faced woman said with a bright smile. Turning that same face toward Sinthia she tilted her head to the side in mock confusion. "If your business had been so important, then why did you wait until this morning to show up? Styn here attempted to meet with Archduke Hobgoblin last night. I suspect this was as soon as he had heard of the Archduke's return. What exactly were YOU doing last night Sinthia?"

"W...well I was," Sinthia started, her face flushed. "What does it matter what I was doing!? What's important is that I'm here now. Heavens I thought this was some sort of Archduke conference or something, not a morning interlude."

Having been approved to go in, Styn shrugged off the woman's jealousy, or scorn, or whatever it was. With a polite but firm knock the demon opened the door and shut it behind him. No doubt bits of the argument behind him would pass through the briefly open door, if it had not already. The scion of house Goblin bowed low. "Thank you for making time for me, my liege."

Styn had made no real attempt to straighten his attire and was in his normally disheveled state. After the bow the demon continued to slouch. It wasn't a sign of disrespect or rebellion, but it was also true that the Knight was not used to military service in any way shape or form. While Shadow Fall wasn't exactly keen on unnecessary structure, Styn had no idea of what sort of expectations that the Archduke would have. It was best to start as he meant to continue though. Better that then to leave a good but false impression, only to disappoint or confuse his liege at a later time.

In many ways what you saw was what you got with Styn. Still, his recent track record on undertaking and completing Shadow Fall missions showed that there was sure to be something more to the man then what met the eyes. Pale violet eyes would avoid a direct gaze as the Knight awaited for a response to his entry. A lengthy pause would clearly begin to make Styn uncomfortable. In such a situation the demon would shift from foot to foot, further showcasing his lack of military discipline.

Last edited by Styn on Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty Re: Sworn to Service[FINISHED]

Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

Enter The Hobgoblin's post

Early morning in the demon world and an already chaotic day for the Archduke Hobgoblin he had much paperwork to file from his last mission, but before he could he had two meetings one from a new member of his squad and the other he really didn't care for and it wasn't even supposed to happen.

Hob wasn't sure how to present himself, wasn't sure if he should appear in his true from or the form he used to roam in the living world, so he grabbed a coin out of his pocket and decided that heads shifter and tails true form, he put the coin on his thumb and flicked it up, he opened the palm of his hand and the coin fell in it.

He then closed his eyes then reopened them and saw it was heads so he changed his from and was now using his shifter form, He waited half an hour for the new member to show up, during the thirty minutes he was filling out his paper work and was almost done when he heard a ruckus outside his door, he got up but then the two massive doors opened and the member he was waiting for was walked in and said something.

Hobgoblin didn't really pay attention to what he said for he was annoyed at who was making all the noise and complaining about the meeting he had, he got so irritated that he shifted back to his true form and went out side his room

"SO YOU ARE THE ONE MAKING ALL THAT NOISE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME HAVING A MEETING WITH OUR NEWEST MEMBER THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MY NEW SECRETARY AND ARRANGE MY SCHEDULE, NOW ETHER BE QUIET AND LEARN YOUR PLACE OR LEAVE MY SQUAD AS OF NOW!"

he stormed back into his room and slammed the doors behind him then took alook at Styn then went over to his desk and picked up a file that was on it with Styn's name and read a bit about him and smirked when he saw Styn's father's name on the paper.

"I apologize for the yelling didn't plan on getting mad early...now Styn I owe a lot to your father he helped me out four hundred and twenty years ago he found me half dead and took me in i helped him out for a couple of years and swore my life to him, and i still owe him a life debt, now what brings you to my squad and what may I help you with?"

Hobgoblin looked down and saw he was in his true form than quickly changed back to his shifter form and started to roll his coin on his knuckles.

Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue125/100Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:05 am
Styn's eyes widened in shock as Hobgoblin abruptly shifted into his true form. The transition was smooth as it was for most demons. His father had warned him that the Archduke had a bit of a temper, it would seem he was going to get a front row seat. The Knight quickly stepped out of the way as Hobgoblin pushed open both double doors and proceeded to dress down Sinthia and a very pleasing manner. Of course Styn had no doubt that he would pay later for bearing witness to that little outburst. Oh yes, he would pay.

The Knight jumped a bit when the doors slammed shut, his nervous eyes followed Hobgoblin as the Archduke made his way back to his desk. A file was lifted and a smile began to ease Styn's worry. The famous temper seemed to be cooling quickly and fortunately not directed toward the newest member of the First Circle.

"My father continues to cherish the bond the two of you shared in your youth. He only apologizes for taking so long to rejoin you on the front lines," Styn answered smoothly in a practiced and rehearsed manner. "My father would like you to think of me as an extension of himself, your grace. I seek only to put myself at your disposal so that your goals and the goals of our organization can be accomplished that much sooner." Besides, the quicker Shadow Fall took over the multiverse, the faster Styn could get back to slacking off.

"Already your name has opened doors that would not have possible for a demon of my standing, your grace. For this you have my personal thanks and regard," Styn continued. "I will always remember the life of ease I was able to live up to now under your protection, and look forward to working to prove that investment was not a waste. Please, your grace, let us speak no more of life debts, House Goblin shall forever be your ally. To dwell in the past in this manner shames my household," Styn finished earnestly. If his father heard that he was taking advantage of the Archduke, Styn was sure he'd never hear the end of it.

Normally the Knight was not one to make a large amount of eye contact, even when talking to a person directly. The pale violet orbs were instead tracking the golden coin as Hobgoblin danced it up and down the back of his hand. During his speech he remained slouched slightly forward. His hands kept drifting as if they wanted to rest themselves in convenient pants pockets. After finishing his piece Styn would briefly meet Hobgoblin's gaze, bow again, less deep this time, and await a response. The words had been spoken in earnest, after all if there was one thing that Styn valued above all else, it was lounging about doing nothing.

After exchanging a few more brief words, Styn bowed to his Duke and saw himself out, the meeting finished, for now at least.

STYN EXITS THE THREAD
THREAD COMPLETE
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:08 pm
Sworn to Service[FINISHED] Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Sworn to Service[FINISHED] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum