Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui]

Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:12 pm
Tessa Morrowend shivered as she sat curled up on the bed in her barracks, her legs pulled to her chest as she tried to make herself as small as possible. Her red wings looked dull and uncared for, her unkempt hair allowing her horns to poke through slightly. The thick, scaled tail twitched sadly behind her, the only part of her body that was not trying to make itself as small as possible. Instead it was sprawled out on her bed, laying next to her sheathed zanpaktou. The room itself had never seen worse days, scorch marks her and there on the wall. The window was shut tightly, the door bolted closed. Her usual shihaksho lay messily on the floor, instead she wore a simple outfit consisting of a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt. Sure, it wasn’t what a member of the thirteen court guard squads was supposed to wear while on duty, but the young female shinigami didn’t seem to care. Ever since she had returned to the soul society following the Australia war, Tessa had kept herself locked in her room, unwilling to perform her usual duties. Something had happened in that war, something that had shaken Tessa to her very core, and something she was too scared to confront. Her stomach growled softly, causing her head to lift slightly before going back to its usual position. Sure, she was hungry, but she couldn’t risk going out to get food. What if she did something, what if something bad happened? She couldn’t take it, the thought of having a repeat of what had happened in Darwin. No, she couldn’t take any chances, at least locked in here she would be unable to harm anyone else. That had been her choice, and she must see it through to the end.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty Re: Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui]

Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 am
<< PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE >>

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1,051

Red hair: black attire: crimson sheath with a pristine Zanpakutō. All of those could be seen in the Squad 7 Captains Quarters. The man that had been sat rather comfortable within his chair was the Captain of Squad 7 and the Chief of the Internal Affairs division. His right hand held a pen the top of which kept pushing against his bottom lip as he read over an incident report. His eyes looked rather bright and active since he had an amazing night of sleep and felt refreshed after a morning training session. The vice-captain of the squad was nowhere to be see so Zeda simply assumed that the man attended to his daily duties; he wanted to pin this case on one of his members but with everyone being pre-occupied he decided to take it upon himself to review the matter at hand.

Zeda look around his desk for a folder that had all information about the shinigami at hand. It seemed that this girl had attacked a fellow comrade with murderous intentions. His duty was to deem whether or not she was fit for duty or whether she had become an issue and a threat to the soul society; if that was the case then she would likely be locked in either Maggots Nest or expelled from the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. Zeda didn’t want to be right about his hypothesis as what he had concluded to was that she was no longer deemed for duty.

He found something rather odd and unique about that girl, that being that she wasn’t like many of the other shinigami and possessed Dragon like qualities. It was rather odd as the only other individual that Zeda knew of that possessed animalistic qualities was one of the Captains from the 21st Century, the name of whom couldn’t quite cross Zedas mind.

“So, she’s from Squad 6. Yoma might know her, but I bet his overslept. I guess I don’t have to bother him, she’s got red hair so it can’t be hard to distinguish her. Dragons are supposed to be very loyal so if she possesses some Dragon like qualities I wonder why she lashed out at a fellow comrade. Hmm, her Zanpakutō attributes are similar to my innate abilities so she won’t really be any threat if she lashes out and it seems shes been locked in her room ever since the incident… Toshiro, can you go get some food for me to take to out, please. The 7th Division Captain muttered to himself prior to shouting out an instruction to his fellow comrade. If the girl had locked her self in the room ever since the war then she would have been hungry as hell. The young Toshiro responded with a rather proactive “Sure” and within minutes brought a large box filled with a variety of different foods in response to which Zeda thanked him.

The Captain rose up from his seat prior to slipping his arms through his Haori and tightening the ribbon holding his Zanpakutō to his right hip. Today, much like most days he had carried Kio, his crimson Zanpakutō and the one that most people identified and distinguished. He looked toward the door and picked up the box that had been delivered to his table. Within a few moments he walked out while calling out “I’m going out for a little while” and heading out of the barracks.

After a minute or so he arrived at the neighbouring barracks where a lot of people were gathered around one door. Some knocked on the door while others knocked on the window whilst yelling “TESSA COME OUT” but no response was heard. Zedas was partially ignored upon arrival as everyone seemed focused on getting this girl out of her room.

In the meantime, Zeda casually brushed past the members until he reached the door that seemed firmly bolted, nothing was getting in with keys. His eyes turned to the neighbouring Squad 6 members who took note of the Haori that had been fluttering past them moments before and thus began taking a few steps back while wondering what the Squad 7 Captain was doing here. While Zeda served as the Squad 9 Captain he had the honour of meeting one gorgeous women who was coincidentally the Captain of Squad 6, some of the members remembered him and were rather simply informing him of the Captains absence whilst Zeda placed his free, left hand onto the door.

He wanted to try opening the door himself since it was clear the girl wasn’t about to. He looked down at the odd shaped handle while whispering ‘Sho’ at which point the door was pushed off its hinges and away from Zeda. If it didn’t stop it, it would have likely slammed straight into the wall at the back of the room but he used the split second the door came off its hinges to enter the room prior to sealing the door back into its original place. No sound was made, it was quite and precise. No visible damage remained on the door and to the members outside it would seem like the Captain of the 7th Division had vanished.

His eyes instantly noticed the tail that had laid alongside the Zanpakutō the girl had possessed. He smiled gently as the girl was facing away from him thus not being aware of his presence. As he smiled he heard the girls stomach rumble at which point the girl would hear the fluttering of a cape or in this case the Captains Haori at which point Zeda would be appear in her sight and place a box of food down in front of her.

“Hey there,”

Template By: [THEFROST]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty Re: Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui]

Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:52 am
Tessa could barely hear the muffled voices of those outside her door and the window, but she did not pay any attention to her comrades. For now she could not be near anyone, not one person at all. If she lost control, it could cause a disaster which she did not want to happen. Already she had attacked a fellow shinigami, something she regretted greatly. However, she had no idea how to deal with what had happened, or even what exactly had happened to her back then. Something strange seemed to be happening today though, Tessa’s ears perked up as suddenly the crowd outside her door had become quiet before mumbling and then moving off. A sigh of relief escaped her lips, but then she saw what was in front of her. A yelp of fear escaped her mouth as she spotted the man before her, Tessa stumbling backwards on the back. When she did so though, her right wing bumped against the wall, eliciting a gasp of pain from the young looking female. Looking over, she whimpered slightly as she saw the splint on her wing had hit the wall, causing her broken wing to move in ways it shouldn’t. Breathing deeply, she edged away from the wall while hoping the wing would return to its normal position when she did. Luckily for her it seemed to go back in to a position where it might heal correctly on its own. Finally her eyes turned towards the man, taking in the whole of his appearance before her eyes settled on the food in his hand. Her hand twitched, as if she wanted to reach out and grab the food but was taking every ounce of her willpower to restrain herself. She spoke softly, her voice sounding scared and fearful, but her body language did not make it seem like she was afraid of him. It was more like she was scared of herself, worried about what might happen now that the newcomer was in her room.

“P-Please… leave… go… don’t want to see anyone…”

While she was speaking, she never looked directly in to his eyes. In fact, since the surprise entrance she seemed to be making sure to look away from the male’s face, as if it scared her too much to look in to the eyes of her visitor.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Lost Hope: forever gone or only temporarily missing? [ulqui] Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

He looked at the girl as she began to scurry away. Her eyes kept darting over at the food that he had placed down while she seemed to feel a discomfort near one of her wings. It was obvious that the fight in Austrelia took a tall on the girl; his shoulders moved back and he straightened out and opened himself up to the girl. It was psychologically noted that individual’s act more relaxed toward others who show confidence and open themselves up in terms of posture and appearance.

As he approached her she exclaimed not wanting to see anyone at which point his Captains Haori fluttered in the cold breeze that had passed through the small gaps in the walls of the room. He knelt before the girl while smiling. His eyes were intended to make contact with hers at which point his right hand would gently stoke the damaged wing. It was obvious that what ever happened to the wing was rather severe yet nothing about her receiving treatment was filed.

His voice aimed to converge with the girl as he began to talk out to her. “I’m Zeda Yuudeshi. Just relax a little and lay back. I’m not going to hurt you don’t worry and you won’t hurt me, I’m sure of it. – Why didn’t you get this looked at?” [b] he began referring to the injured wing. His right hand gently moved back and forth across the scales as he helped the girl position herself comfortably.

His right hand began to brew fire. But not any fire. His fire had special qualities that healed injuries ranging from shallow to deep. His eyes focused on the bruised area while his left hand reached over to the box of food; he took hold of it prior to placing it to one side of the girls body. His left hand gestured, “Eat, Eat” while his right began sending piping hot fire across the damaged scales.

The heat of the fire wouldn’t be felt by the girl but the healing effects would. The fire would begin breaking down the injured and damaged reishi that had built up around her scales and replenish it with the reishi from the Captains flames. It would only take a second but as the scales and the base healed he moved his hand and nudged the wing which would sting a little but would slot the wing back into place and allow it to make regular motions once again.

[b] “So, do you want to tell me what happened in Australia? Don’t worry, I’m not angry. I’m just worried for your safety and so are your friends outside. Don’t worry, you can’t harm me, so feel free to open up. I’m here to help you.”
As he spoke he picked the girl up and placed her back on her bed while re-adjusting the nearby table and placing the food on it for the girl to enjoy.

In the same instant his free hand would reach out for a chair, he would pull it near and sit by the girls side while awaiting for her response.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:22 pm
Tessa watched as the man knelt before her while smiling, one of his hand going over to stroke her damaged wing. While the young half dragon wanted to bolt away from the man’s touch, she knew this would probably result in her wing being injured further then it already had. When he spoke, telling her his name and saying she wouldn’t hurt him, she seemed to relax just slightly. When asked why she didn’t get her broken wing looked at, Tessa fidgeted a bit, looking away, showing that she still had discomfort and fear. However, as the flames touched her wings these emotions would rapidly fade, as well as the flames working to heal her at a greater speed then would be normal. It was thanks to Tessa’s draconic blood that the fire was more helpful to her as well as less harmful, and as he was almost done she spoke, her voice soft but for the first time since her arrival they had a sense of calmness to them.

“Too afraid to go. Too scared.”

She spoke as little as she could, her eyes looking intently at the box of food for a moment before taking it and eating what Zeda had brought. She smiled, her previous fear seeming to have dissipated in to nothingness. When he asked about Australia though, her attitude changed drastically. While before it had seemed like she had lost all that had bothered her, it now seemed to rush back to her in one moment. She pulled her feet close to her chest, a shiver of fear running down her body. Tessa took deep breaths for a minute, staying completely quiet for a while before speaking, her voice soft, barely audible.

“I… I don’t know. I don’t understand. I… I remember a blast, big ball of lightning coming towards us. I tried to stop it, I used enkosen. It wasn’t strong enough, I could tell it would give soon. I told people to get away, then breathed fire on the ground beneath me, causing myself to be pushed upward. The sudden force caused my wing to snap, I spiraled downward, landing on all fours. Two people came up, said that it was their land. Then one of them said it was their attack, the lightning blast. I felt anger, rage, fury. Felt like fire was burning in me, I could tell my body was… changing. Something was happening… I could only feel my anger… pure unbridled fury… it felt like there was nothing else. I… I looked at the one who attacked… my body… was like I wanted to kill… destroy… turn everything to ashes… it was like I didn’t have a mind anymore… only my hatred remained.”

As she had started to talked about her emotions, her body shook, tears leaking from her eyes as she tried to make herself as small as possible. Once she finished, she began to silently cry. The emotions of this memory were strong, something she could not hold back despite any effort she could make. Fear, shame, sadness, and anguish poured over her, tears falling easily from her red eyes. She wasn’t sure what would happen to her now, but it did not matter to her. Despair had filled her heart, to her nothing mattered now but her pain.

Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 488

The girl told her story and Zeda took mental notes of the key facts that matched up to the report delivered to the 7th Division. He took note of the fact that she was injured and wasn’t strong enough to defend against a lightning attack. Similarly, he noted that the girl broke her wing by sudden ascension while her rage fuelled her flames and her body turned into something other than what she was. It was clear that her powers were sourced on her emotions and fury being among the strongest emotions known to the living kind it fuelled her to kill and destroy while turning everything to ashes with the aid of her flames. This reminded Zeda of his Zanpakutō Kio, his innate intentions were to turn all to ash which was odd since the girl was no spirit yet she shared a mutual subconscious hatred for everything other than herself.

Zedas right index finger stroked the girls cheek with the reverse side of the hand. He watched her as he spoke and aimed to keep her at peace so that the very same rage didn’t arise once again. There seemed to be a bright light in Zedas eyes as he listened to the girl; she seemed terrified of herself, something that those with great power knew all too well. His finger began wiping away her tears as he contradicted her crying with a gentle smile. His right hand dropped back to his chin as he began talking in response to the girl.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s in the past. There’s no need to cry and I think staying in here wont help you get any better. I suggest going out there, your friends are all worried about you; when you get out there be sure to train so that in the future you wont have to resort to your innate instincts to survive. I have another question though: What was an unseated member of the 6th Squad: the squad that is supposed to be the face of the Gotei 13, doing in Australia? I am curious you see, because I have no records of an order for your summons to the battlefield nor do I have any record of you receiving permission to pass through the Senkaimon Gate. Which leads me to believe that you went out there and not had considered the dangers and heading out with no permission. I’m not trying to be mean, all of us Captains and seated members are concerned for the welfare of our comrades so if you are to leave without permission then we won’t know where you have departed too and can’t send anyone to help you see. Similarly, lives are lost looking for the comrades that have left without gaining permission and in effect we waste a lot of time for Gotei officials looking for the bodies of those that had yet to return or that had been missing since the incident. ”

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:57 am
Tessa felt the man’s finger against her cheek, something that made her feel slightly safer then she already did. She didn’t mind that he wiped her tears away, smiling slightly in response to his smile. She listened as he spoke, taking in each word he spoke. His words made her feel better at first, but eventually he made a mistake. He seemed to be saying that what had happened was her instinct, and in that moment her eyes hardened. She closed her hands in to fists, holding herself back as he continued to speak. She would not interrupt him, she would hear him out completely, but eventually it would come out. As soon as Zeda had finished his last words, anger filled speech came from the young shinigami’s mouth.

“You think that was my instinct? That was not my instinct! That was not me! I am not that… that... monster!!”

She was glaring at him as her legs lowered themselves in to a normal sitting position, her eyes full of anger. Then, they began to glow, an eerie red glow forming in her eyes as her body began to change. Red scales quickly grew over her body, covering it entirely in a protective layer. Her horns doubled in length, now obvious atop her unkempt hair. Dangerously sharp claws grew on her hands, a soft growl escaping the half dragon’s mouth. However, mere seconds after the transformation had completed the beast’s demeanor changed entirely. Its eyes locked on to Zeda’s zanpakto, Tessa’s body freezing for a bit before visibly relaxing as the red glow in her eyes dimmed considerably, barely visible now. The dragon like creature cocked its head to the side before inclining its head in what resembled some sort of bow. Following these actions, the beast slowly crawled closer to Zeda on all fours before nuzzling his zanpakto lightly. After this small gesture it backed up a bit before inclining its head towards Zeda himself, bowing towards the captain. Holding the bow for a short while, the dragon like creature then lay on the bed, stretching its wings as much as it could, its eyes always looking in to Zeda’s.

My crazy girls home
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:18 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 498

Zeda paid close attention to what the girl had said but something was off; as she spoke the last word of her sentence she started to stutter while her body began changing. Her horns began to get bigger and her scales formed and hardened; Zeda simply at there still as calm as ever as her dragon side awoke. He met it with a gentle smile as it seemingly bowed to Zedas Zanpakutō, Kio prior to gently rubbing itself against the sheath of the blade; it then bowed at Zeda prior to stretching either wing and easing back into a relaxed position. It was clear that one of Zedas words made her tick.

He looked over at the transformed girl and she acted nothing like the reports had indicated. They explained violent behaviour, barbaric combat and friendly fire. Zeda played with his chin as he thought to himself. “So, she transformed yet she’s not acting violently. This doesn’t match the behavioural statistics gathered in Australia which is weird, could it bee that the presence of Kio is calming the dragon? If so then surely it would be reasonable for her to transfer into the custody and training of the 7th Division. I wont imply anything yet so the Dragon doesn’t get angry, after all there’s roughly three hundred squad members outside the door… ”

He smiled as he stroked the dragon’s scales while flames formed around his palm and began dancing across the scales; the appeal of some of the flames turned to smaller versions of this Dragon while he tried to get her back into her previous state. His Zanpakutō glowed, the Crimson glow began leaking onto the ground while Zeda sat still, almost as if he knew what was happening behind him. As he sat there a demonic figure encased in raw flames began forming behind him, the figure was the definition of fire as it was made of extremely hot fire. Zeda didn’t issue any instructions but the figure made its way toward the edge of the bed as it looked over at the dragon; the duo shared a common resembled as the figure also had diverse crimson scales formed from dense flames.

The figure appeared to calm and cleanse the girl of her worries and fears. This figure looked far more terrifying than what she had turned into, by this point in time; she would most likely be changing back into her previous state while Zeda gently spoke. “That there is a monster and you, your far from being him” , he subtly referred to the revered figure that stood behind Zeda. This figure was called Kio and he was the God of Fire, his presence alone began decomposing the wooden objects scattered around the room; in combination with this his presence made everyone most people’s mouths dry.

Zeda sat there as the trail of reishi that glowed from his Zanpakutō began ascending back into the blade and with the Kio vanished.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:53 am
The dragon like being felt the hand stroking its back, the flames dancing across its scales. A soft noise escaped its mouth, somewhere between a growl and a purring noise, but one that obviously showed it to be calm and happy. As the zanpakto began to glow, the creature’s eyes shifted to it, and then to the demonic figure that appeared nearby, the soft glow in its eyes flickering in an attempt to keep alive. The beast seemed to become even calmer then before, lips curling as if smiling slightly as it inclined its head towards the demonic figure. As Zeda spoke, the glow sparked a couple more times before dulling completely before Zeda’s last words. As they did, Tessa suddenly jerked back, her eyes flickering across the room before fear and shame spread through her body. The scales and claws began to dissipate, the horns returning to their normal length, Tessa’s body returning to normal seconds after her conscious did. Looking around, her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed the lack of destruction that had occurred, obviously not sure as to what had happened. Her eyes met with Zeda’s for a second before she closed them, delving deep in to her mind as she tried to unravel the animalistic memories left to her. For a couple minutes she sat there, working at the memories before her eyes flew open, her face full of surprise.

“What… the… hell.”

Tessa exclaimed, rubbing her eyes as if she could not believe something that had happened. Lowering her hands, she blinked a couple times before looking up at Zeda with a look that portrayed curiosity and disbelief. After a few seconds she shook her head before taking couple deep breaths, trying to sort herself out. Once she felt herself calm down she spoke again, her voice soft but shaky.

“Okay… I think I’m going insane. There is absolutely no way that could have happened… no, no way did that happen, absolutely not. No, no, no, couldn’t have, couldn’t have, absolutely not possible.”

It was as if she was trying to convince herself that something was not true, like she was trying to deny the reality of what was in front of her because she didn’t know how to deal with it.

My crazy girls home
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:11 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 526

Zeda sat there as the dragon side began fading and the girl regained her own consciousness. She sat there for a while with her eyes closed while Zeda aimlessly looked round the room; it could have been that she was distressed by the fact that no damage was dealt to the room. He poked the girl one or two times before she opened her eyes at which point she seemed to enter a state of utter denial. She began talking about insanity while her body moved around in discomfort.

Zeda listened closely to what she said prior to mentally noting it. It seemed to him that the girl couldn’t believe that the Dragon didn’t deal any damage, or maybe that the Dragon was supressed, or maybe even that the Dragon awakened before Captain Yuudeshi? He smiled gently as if to re-assure her while slipping his right arm around her left wing and his left arm around her right wing; then he drew her nearer and hugged her while attempted to get her to relax.

“Don’t worry. Nothing happened; I just got an opportunity to meet that kind other Dragon side of yours. Don’t be alarmed, while I’m here the Dragon wont hurt anyone and its apart of you so don’t refer to it as a Monster. If you manage to control it you would have formidable power, don’t allow my words to get you down, you have potential but you can’t seclude yourself from the rest of the world forever. I have a proposition though, I suggest you transfer to the 7th Division, since the other side of the Dragon doesn’t attack in my presence! It’s only a proposition though, so feel free to let me know what you think. The people outside are worried about you yanoe? ”

As he spoke he released the girl from the hug and gently placed her down onto the bed. He then stood up and headed over to the nearest light switch prior to flicking it and illuminating the room. While he spoke, he fiddled with his Haori prior to taking a peak out of the window; he was trying to straighten his Haori out while see if the members were still there. Some sat on the ground, others on the bannisters while the remainder stood and awaited the girl to exit.

Zeda slowly walked over to the bed prior to collecting his Zanpakutō and slipping it into the ribbon that had been tied around his waist. He smiled at the girl and knew that she would be alright. As he sheathed his Zanpakutō his arms reached behind his neck and unclipped a necklace; as he unclipped it he leaned over the girl and fastened it around hers. That was his second Zanpakutō spirit and was also a strong fire based Zanpakutō that would keep the other Dragon calm if it was to ever release!

“Hold onto it for me, until we next meet…” as he spoke he approached the door and opened it, the instant light began passing the threshold of the door frame Zeda vanished and the Squad members began walking inside in relief…

[EXIT]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum