Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:55 am

«72nd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

My move and life at the moment are getting more stressful, but I'm still trying to see this Australia War thing down to the very bitter end. And with this Zin post? I'm managing to do just that. I suspect I only need to do 2-3 more post in this war altogether. One being Shadin's final announcement, and potentially two post in Ibiki's thread in Hobart if I decide to go through with that post.

With that much said, I feel Zin's post had a good enough atmosphere to it. The impact of the war and the decisions both he and The Yuudeshi made were weighing heavily down upon him. I also liked the whole subtle threats he and Sting exchanged towards the end of it and the reflection of Zin's own relationship with Hakai at the moment.

All in all, it made for a good-sized 2,200+ word post and it brings another city to a close in Australia. Hopefully, this event will be over soon and I'm hoping I can hold out a bit more as my energy is running low; but I'm still hanging in there.
• 72/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:41 am

«73rd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

This post was something special. It was made a bit before I had my big move, but I was suprised I still had energy left over to dish out a 7,200+ word post for that event.

Essentially, Ibiki stormed Hobart after hearing the distress signals from the TCCU Clones and the conflict still going on there. Being that most of Australia was beginning to cease in the war, and Sou posed a noticeable threat, Ibiki decided to go there. With Toomwoomba taken care of by Koichi and Reimu, it only made sense for her to go there.

With that said, only the post can do justice for what occured afterwards. I had a blast with that posting music being repeated while making it. I'm glad I still had the file stored on my laptop to post it up. Hopefully she was able to end that thread.

At any rate, onward to the next post.
• 73/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:56 am

«74th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

A delicious 2,100+ word post. I had quite the enjoyment making this post as I remember being entertained by making her support in this thread.

What was happening in this thread was that Sou Yuuki and Kyouhai, a human and a Shinigami, had sparked a fight in Karkaura Central. Being that Sou was the aggressor and Kyouhai felt the need to avoid it altogether, he attempted to escape, but during his rampage Sou managed to destroy a gas station in the area.

That's when Yukuri got wind of that release of power, received the details of the events from the security cameras in the area and started with her plan to let the Shinigami escape through his gateway portal to the Soul Society. Some interesting dialogue was exchanged before she managed to help the survivors of Sou's attack, send the dead where they need to be and straight up border-gaped Sou with a train to the face.

There is no telling where the thread will go next, but I'm looking forward to it. I also got to peer inside Yukuri's head a bit and decided I'm just going to have her wander until she finds the thing that makes her heart tick.

With that, we shall move onward and upward to the next post.
• 74/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:05 am

«75th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

What a post this was. I ended up getting 2,600+ words and some quality content with this one. Seriously, Shadin always gets into some twisted fights after returning from his visits at the hospital in Karakura Central.

Basically, in this thread, Eric was fighting against the likes of Yuu; one of Shadin's Shadow's. It isn't quite clear how he entered the city, but Shadin decided that he had enough recovery time and wanted to assist his allies after taking some injuries from the Australian Conflict.

Thus, he turned on his cyberbrain for the first time in months and decided to go head first into danger despite his crippled state at the moment. He went to work attempting to clense the curse and poison inflicting Yuu's body. Utilizing leftover reserves of his semi-angel state's energy that was stored in Heaven's Walker to activate Imaginary Computation, he was going to work and attempting to make things right.

Shadin wanted to prove that not only could he take a life, but he knew how to save one. It's the primary reason why he didn't pounce on Eric first as he believed Cero and Touma should provide enough cover for him to do what he needed to do. However, with the way things are looking, it seems Shadin should have the clear to support them in direct combat and things may get messy from this point onward.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the thread as we'll get to see what a weakened Shadin will be able to do. He isn't in the best of states health wise, but that hasn't stopped him the past.
• 75/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:24 am

«76th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Mmmm, nothing like a solid 2,000 word post to get the nerves going, eh? I ended up sending Zin in this thread after debating between Cirno, Koichi, Yukuri and him. I'm glad I ended up doing so with how things are turning out.

The main thing going down in this thread is that one of the Washi's appears to have gone berserk in Karakura Central. With that much said, Zin decided to check things out after a Class-A warning was issued for the city. This peaked his interest because if this was a threat that not even Colin could cope with, the guy The Vizard King tasked with maintaining the peace in Underground Karakura Central, then it would probably be down to him to deal with it.

Therefore, he declared for all civilians and personnel of the various factions in Karkaura to stay a mile away from where this incident was staying and for anyone others to simply stay indoors if they could not flee. With that much warning given out, Zin found it amusing to see one of the human's putting up such a fight against a monster; so he decided to place a bit of an invest in her by seeing if her will could endure his power.

If she were unable to bare the weight of his energy, she'd more than likely be burned to death. If her mind and body were able to process it, then she'd be given her own tools to escape the tomb she was confined within.

After tending to the lady, Zin focused on Sijel who seemed to be having difficulties summoning his own bravery after facing the beast. Seeing that he was bleeding out all over the place and crying a bit, he figured it was better to tend to his superficial injuries and allow him a chance to escape -- or stay to fight if he wanted to redeem himself.

With nothing else to focus on, Zin would attempt to speak some compassionate words to the monster and see what would come of trying to establish a connection with it. Having his mind ready to strike at any moment, he'd play a game of chance and put himself in the belly of the beast.

Phew, it was one hell of a post that seemed to generate some feels in the xat. I was surprised with the reaction it got, but I'm hoping to keep this groove going. So onward and upward to the next post.

• 76/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:29 am

«77th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

And another 2,300+ post was finished this morning for Cirno in her spat with Reigen. It felt good to have her go into straight killer mode.

With the fighting starting to reach a peak in this thread, Cirno decided to mute herself and focus solely on combat after realizing that her overconfidence is what allowed Reigen to get as much room as he did. So to say she is adapting is an understatement.

There isn't much else to say about this post as it requires one to actually read it's content rather than a summary. Cirno certainly considers him a peg above the rest of the mindless demon's and is treading carefully around him.

I also believe she is starting to get a warmth around him, as through her mind's former psyche being shattered, there was a great sense of liberation for her to do as she so pleased. And down beneath the sensations of wanting to smash his head into the concrete, there is a sense of gratitude for that.

And With that said, hopefully I'll be able to produce some more post later on today as I want to reach 80 post today or tomorrow and then slam dunk into 100 sometime before the end of the month hopefully.

• 77/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:52 pm

«78th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Getting closer to that 80 post goal. This was my first post of the day and I managed to crank out almost 2,300 words for it to get me started.

I felt like this post is out of the norm for me because my characters usually have some form of dialogue, even when in mid-fight, but Cirno took the high road and just kept utterly quiet. The only thing that muttered out of her mouth was a series of cackles, chuckles and laughs as the fight between the two intensified.

Overall, I feel like Cirno is learning more from Reigen and is starting to hone her battle instinct much better. So I'm pleased to see where this thread ends up going as this battle gets more brutal. And hopefully, I'll be able to meet my three post goal today. Onward to the next post.
• 78/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

«79th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

One more post away from my 80 post mark. From there, I'm hoping the last 20 to 100 should be easy enough. I also managed to get 3,600+ words on this post; so there is a lot of content to digest from this one.

In this post, Shadin was relieved to have saved Yuu from the border of death from Eric's attacks on her. They established a soul-like connection from what he assumes is the doing from Imaginary Computation. After after a brief dialogue between the two, Shadin decided to take on the weight of her memories for his own in order to do battle against Eric.

From there, he joined the fray with Touma and Cero in order to work alongside their attacks in this god-tier team-up as Eric called up for back-up with an EX-Shinigami on his side. They all waged a heavy fight, but Shadin seemed to have a trap card in place as he caught Eric right where he wanted him in this post.

Once his plan went into effect, he seeked to put an end to Eric's tirade, but not before being able to feel a bit a empathy for the situation he was in. As he considered them both to be in similar situations on opposite ends of the train tracks. However, he needed to be stopped and Shadin didn't hesitate to do so in this post.

So all in all, it was a pretty action-packed post and it was a blast to make. Let's hope I'm able to make it to that 80 post mark already, though.
• 79/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:34 am

«80th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Welp, I'm glad to hit the 80 post mark already. I made this post a few days and managed to get around 1,700+ words. A pretty good sized post and I liked the content that came with the length.

Essentially, there was a noticeable battle taking place in the streets of Karakura Central. Sensing that many multiple and powerful entities were converging on to this spot, The Yuudeshi Network detected this disturbance and alerted Shadin to take the needed action to remove the party members from the location.

From there, I was able to get a better insight into Shadin's mind after he started making his presence known. It seems that his head is clearing up, he has a better idea of what he wants and doing what needs to be done with his power. Although I'm still gauging where Shadin's post-war psyche is, he seems to be making strides from his recovery.

Overall, I believe this thread will be good as it seems Sou is trying to combat Shadin now after finding his location. So I'll see where that goes. For now, I hope I can keep up my posting groove.

• 80/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:43 am

«81st POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Welp, I'm so glad that a thread is ending. That means there is less workload on my end and I can start new things with this. Plus, this particular thread has dragged on long enough.

Nevertheless, Ibiki managed to end the fight in Hobart with an explosive finale. Her and Sou pretty much painted the town red, although she endured a pretty heavy blast in return. Once she managed to get Hitoshi, a vice captain, out of the way of fire -- she decided to take a blast and punch with enough power to obliterate that city head on.

As a testament to her physical endurance, loyalty, discipline and determination; Ibiki did not want to any excess remains of this destructive attack to spread across the city. Therefore, she figured the best solution was to redirect it all on to her self and shift into a purely defensive mode in order to make sure her task was complete. And once Sou was no longer in the vicinity, Ibiki claimed the victory for the Gotei 13 and Yuudeshi Network and promptly left the thead.

All in all, it was a pretty good match-up and she had a thrilling time. I'd also like to note that this post was apart of a two week mission-type challenge issued by JJ. From this point onward I'm trying to get 25 post in the next two weeks. I'm hoping this should spark some extra muse in me and get me to that one hundred post mark already.

• 81/365 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum