Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Sat May 17, 2014 1:36 am

«102th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew, I feel like this post had jammed pack feels for me. It felt nice being able to use a character that has been in the background for so long due to negligence on my part. I've been trying to get a feel for Saiko throughout all the post as well and kept dialogue to none despite getting 2,200+ words.

Essentially, she was assigned to handle the western district of the Rukongai while the Shadow Throne of Shadow Fall went to descend upon the Seireitei. Therefore, she was faced to deal with some of the demons from her past as other shinigami from Division One, her former squad, started to realize she was indeed a traitor. This was due to the fact she betrayed her squad many years ago in the sake of saving her parents and family that were effected by World War Three.

So there was a sense that she didn't want to be there, she didn't want to do this and that her own anxiety was messing with the girl's head -- but she had to do it anyway. She sold her soul to the devil at this point and it was futile to become a traitor to both Demon's and Shinigami's. That wasn't the life she wanted so she had to keep pressing forward with the path she made for herself.

I'm hoping to get a lot more muse out of this girl as I test new grounds with her timid persona; as I noticed my characters are usually a lot more aggressive than her. At any rate, onward and upward to the next post and all that.

• 102/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Sun May 25, 2014 12:33 pm

«103rd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Ah, I felt this thread was short, but justifiable. After all, not all threads need to be a million pages long if it gets right to the point.

After sensing the likes of Tsubasa Unabara coming into Karakura Central, Shadin decided to have a little meeting with the Captain Commander in order to get down to what business he had there. The overall objective was to form an alliance between the two and the message was understood quite nicely.

Therefore, there isn't much to say about this post. Although, it appeared Shadin was quite exhausted and busy with all of the recent happening occurring on Earth. It was even noted that he was still dealing with leftover terrorist from the Australia War.
• 103/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 12:36 pm

«104th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

There isn't much to say about this post. However, it was nice to see the Primera Respond to a threat in Las Noches. I will give it that much.

Essentially, this was a quick one shot post where Rose was able to sense a brawl occurring in the sands of Las Noches. Deciding that she didn't want the threat of one of these crazed individuals blowing the place to kingdom come, and showing them quite the disrespect by fighting there, The Primera took a hands on approach and decided to warp them elsewhere.

All in all, I think I may have Rose start playing a bigger role in the Hueco Mundo scene and see where it leads. Nevertheless, I still have more post in order to churn out. Onward and upwards and all that good stuff.
• 104/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 12:39 pm

«105th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Seriously though, short and sweet is sometimes the best route to go with some threads and this was a case of that.

Now that Shadin and Tsubasa had an understanding of one another, Shadin felt that it was best if they both went back to their separate worlds in order to protect that which they ruled over. However, he gave him a cryptic warning that a potential war would begin there based on reading from the Yuudeshi Network. Shadin was also going to be extremely focused on Earth as it was a melting pot of instability now.

Therefore, with all of that said, I think it was a fitting conclusion to a swift meeting. Now onwards to the next post.
• 105/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 12:47 pm

«106th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Now this post I really enjoyed as I started to get really into Saiko's feelings. Managed to even crank out a good 3K on it because I got so into the mood.

Basically, her anxiety, fear and guilt over what she had done to her squadmates in Division One was growing on her. Having been called all sorts of names such as "Demon Slut", "Betrayer", "Traitor" and everything else inbetween started to impact her heavily. Together with slaughtering more of her former allies, she was tearing to pieces, but had to complete her mission.

Of course there was one person from the other side he tried to reason with her, but she was too far gone to be saved i n her mind. She had sold her soul to the devil and there was no point in being a double traitor as that would make life even harder on her. So there was no choice left but to keep down this bloodied path and pray to find salvation one day in death.

All in all, it was a pretty grim post and I look forward to venturing further into Saiko's mind as this thread and even progresses onward.
• 106/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 12:58 pm

«107th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Holy fuck. I don't think I felt anything this intense since Madness City with Mana. I don't know what it was about this post, but I had an endless amount of material for it as I even managed to break my old record and top out at 11K originally before I had to cut it down to 10.7K for character restraints on the site.

I'm gonna have to quote her city status update to get a better picture:

"There has been a colossal change occurring within the First District. Now that The Shadow Throne, now known as Khala Asthavon, The Heart of The Demon God: Deveta, has started going on the assault once again -- the circumstances of the war have greatly changed. The slime, bubbles and ice from Iriko's previous assault are under a black and gold flame that seems to have neutralized each others forces out; as it appears the inferno from Khala is outright vaporizing this assault. What's more concerning is that Khala is making extremely aggressive moves against the Captain Commander, Unohana Retsu and Captain Iriko.

There have been many reportings and sightings of numerous replicas of The Shadow Throne of Shadow Fall, but none of them seem to have the same amount of power as herself. However, they've been noted as claiming and reaping the souls of those who have sought her salvation or have already been deceased. These creatures have been seen breaking down the very organic matter of these corpses AND living being who willing accepted her invitation into a blackened goo substance and sent hurtling towards the sky to merge with the Physical INcarnation of Death within the deepest parts of hell. All the while these words were broadcasted to the Soul Society during her thrash against The Trio of Captains:

"Don't you all understand yet? This world is overflowing with sorrow. It's inhabits are drowning within emptiness. Solitude and isolation fills their hearts. It's become too painful. So let us opt out of it and choose to run away from it. Don't you yearn to be at ease? Do you not desire peace of mind? Do you not want to become one with me? To have our bodies, spirits and minds released from this anguish? It's...simply too much.

I admire your ability to stay sane in such a place. I admire your burden, to go on for so long without morphing your form in this tainted land, living amidst this torrential vortex of impure thought. So It's okay, please relax. I'd like to thank you for asserting yourself with all your might, expressing true feeling that can be quite the irritating endeavour. Doing all that you can to preserve with everything in this world, your spirit does not refrain from knowing true solitude.

I honestly want to respond to that courage of yours by changing everyone's loneliness to happiness. The progression of evolution in this world is nothing more than degeneration from the second me and my kin spread our influence throughout the known verses. A mistake... I will rectify at all cost."

More than that, it seems that supposed Demon Goddess has even declared her right to the Soul Cycle over Truth and The Soul King. Through the ripple effect of Hell being broken, Khala has assumed some form of control over the spirit cycle and has started sending a large majority deceased being into the physical incarnation of Death located in the lowest and deepest pit of Hell only seen by The Demon God and The Demon Queen. It isn't known if she has complete control over this yet, but reports indicate that she is crafting an after life that holds utter and complete nirvana for those whom become apart of it. Yearning and desiring to mold those who become one with it as whole with herself.

The Shadow Throne has even been noted as breaking through a colossal bubble dome around the thirteen divisions and has estimated reports of causing critical to mass destruction in the squadrons of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd divisions. After igniting her miniature star received from Australia, Khala was able to influence it to have a miniature hypernova blast and attempt to expand it's destructive range upwards of the edge of 6th division and the destruction of the last half of the dome; if not seventy five or the entire structure altogether.

And as the battle progressed -- Khala was even able to unleash a 2nd larger sun upon the Thirteen Court Squads in an attempt to obliterate the bubble dome, inflict catastrophic damage to the 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th division squads and continue her rampage throughout the Seireitei. It was reporting as even destroying spirits roughly twenty miles away from it there were unable to maintain their individual bodies in the wake of such an energy blast. So the 1st District is now considered a dead zone and only 0 tier should approach it.

Electronic equipment, communications and other devices have also been noted has being faulty or outright nulled due to a massive amount of solar radiation being generated between these blast and it's effects spreading to the atmosphere throughout the whole of the Seireitei. So it is assumed that an EMP-like force has assaulted the defense of the Gotei 13 even further."

...just insane.
• 107/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 25, 2014 1:03 pm

«108th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Hehehe, it seems Mana gets to have a new playmate with this thread. She seems very happy with the fact Kakine showed up and I am as well since I get a chance to playout my favorite character in a nice battle.

Kakine was able to show up in the middle of Hell City after he got word of an incident occurring Demon World and decided to check it out for himself. Much to his dismay, he was instead greeted with a hard challenge having come face to face with Mana Asthavon.

There was an exchange between the two, but Mana seemed more than happy that someone of actual worth and strength was able to oppose her after mindlessly butchering much of the city's inhabit's. Now the real battle begins, and with Hulderic stepping back to the side to have her fun, it should be a fair 1-on-1 battle against the two.

Only time will tell where this goes, but I'm looking forward to it with much anticipation.

• 108/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:14 pm

«109th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

That was a pretty interesting post that managed to come out thanks in part to Mana Muse going into overdrive. It's been nothing but Mana past a majority of the time during the 30 day challenge at that. It seems she has taken over my entire focus, lol.

Nevertheless, the main thing I remember going on with this post is that Mana started to feel fear from sensing Truth's energy. This is due in part to the fact that Truth was one of the few opponents that outclassed Mana in strength and the fact she fought a near-god-like being. So one of her triggers was pushed, she had a freak-out of sorts and gained the desire to taint the wings of Kakine because of this force she felt inside him.

It caused her to begin using some of her Danava-Based powers in order to leave a number on Kakine, the city around them and release one of her Atma Vatou as a result. Therefore, it accelerated things in that battle as the confrontation grew more wild and chaotic as a result of all these factors. She even managed to gain a few million NPC's to her side by inducing them with her madness.

All in all, I think this is turning into Fight Thread of The Month material with how intense this fight is getting between The Angel and The Demon. I can only hope we can keep progressing the thread in a similar fashion and my Mana muse holds up.

• 109/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 am
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Suika

Updated my post count.
I don't think I'll be doin' much reviews to catch up on the ones I missed.

So I'm gonna skip all the post reviews since the last post I made in this thread.

I'll get started on the bonus round in a bit. It's gon' take me awhile to gather that.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:11 am
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 6 Suika_default
Gonna make things easier on myself and start keeping track of bonus round stuff here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12719-thefrost-s-year-long-challenge-tracker-thread-apps-missions-equipment-etc

So I'll be making updates for those in that thread and then adding them into this thread.

Whoop, whoop.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum