Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Fri May 02, 2014 6:59 am

«92nd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Getting closer and closer to that 100 post goal with Mana's post being done. It was a bit of a chore to get out, but dammit I did it!

The post was essentially Mana and Nozomi closing out their agreements so that we could shoehorn Nozomi into the Gotei 13 Event going on now. So it was mostly tieing ends up and putting everything in place so everything was connected; especially with how much foreshadowing there was on Khala's end.

So to that end, I'll keep this summary brief and keep updating my one year tracker thread as I make my way to that 100 post goal. I can almost taste it.

• 92/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Fri May 02, 2014 7:07 am

«93rd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew, this post really was a dozy when it comes to the interaction and delivery that Khala gave once more as a new antag.

I like what Khala is doing with these miniature worlds and visions with the characters as it's making them deal with demon's of the past, showing the intent of her invasion, the interaction between them and the whole reference bit between "A Brave New World" with Khala/Iriko. Not to mention all of the action in the 3rd arc with Khala and Tsubasa and this whole battle changing the SS/Hell.

I'm just trying to let Khala's isolation begin to take hold and get back in that frame of mind to let everything ooze out in a downpour. That picture really helps me imagine the internal world of Khala. Filled with nothing but the blood of her incarnations (people fighting against her), the isolation of the heart in this world of unhinged reflections of herself turning mad and the despair associated with trying to fight this fate in an ill-guided, but well intent manner. The whole ordeal with her at the moment just puts me in another place; and it's a shame Truth isn't around to help her.

As I think most of all, by being able to feel the pulsation of the universe within PH, Khala just wants the pain to really stop and death is the best way she can think to have that release from this. So it's kind of sad when I do start to get into her state of mind as well. So I'm also glad that Iriko joined as I figure I can get some good interaction between them two since me and JJ usually are good with this kind of stuff.

It certainly feels different then Mana's invansions for me when it comes to my antags. Even the way that she is blindly letting her troops fall to their deaths in this suicidal mission is playing into her hands. As for every demon that dies on this battlefield, another fraction of her perceived self is being released from the chains of this life and finding their nirvana within the jaws of death. Which is why I said it's playing into Khala's favor as this sensation will make her DE Force grow that much stronger due to Tsubasa killing them off in such droves.

But alas, can't spend all day here, I gotta get those post for the two week challenge and reach my 100 post goal for this challenge!

• 93/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 02, 2014 10:40 am

«94th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Alright, hahaha, I'm starting to get back into the jam of things with this GUTS thing I'm doing. Jesus christ, that post felt so right. I should get my stride back by just disconnecting from xat/skype, sheez.

It was essentially Yukuri going full ham out on Sou Yuuki since they are brawling it out in the middle of Karakura Forest from their previous fight in Karakura Central. And man, when Yukuri starting letting out them magical blows, shit kept getting progressively real against them. Not only that, it was fun to further get into her character and dialogue at the same time as she did what she could to humble Sou.

All in all, it was a pretty action pack and well-paced post in my opinion. I hope to make more over the coming days and I even managed to crank out 3,100+ words for it. It draws me closer to my 300,000 word goal and closer to my 100th post and beating this whole two week challenge JJ issued. I will not fail it.
• 94/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 03, 2014 3:21 am

«95th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Welp, managed to find some more muse and cranked out the last post of The Australia War at long last. It felt pretty nice to finally bring this damn war to an official close from start to finish.

With that said, Shadin made a final war speech in order to address the world, disable the Yuudeshi Barrier covering the continent and wanted to officially bring an end to the conflict once and for all. There is still a mess to clean up, but the primary conflict was more than dealt with.

Ugh, and with that post, I only need ten more post to go until I am finished with this two week challenge. I hope I can make it and find that spark. I just gotta keep pushing and pushing until I make it. Five more post to go at least until I make it to one hundred for the year.
• 95/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 04, 2014 12:56 pm

«96th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Getting closer and closer to that one hundred post goal I have for this one year challenge. Therefore, I am glad this post was able to be churned out.

Overall, the post was about Mana and Nozomi putting a neat end to their little arrangement. At the price of Switzerland, Nozomi would be a mercenary of sorts for Shadow Fall and Mana; being called in at war when the time is right.

Having a firm understanding of each other's motives, it was quite the charming sight to see their energies dance about and watch them put a smooth and political end to what could have been another disaster on the earth if this had turned into war.

At any rate, I better keep writing these updates and then get back to posting with guts. I still got until Tuesday to beat this challenge.
• 96/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 04, 2014 1:05 pm

«97th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew, the reason why I ended up making this post, despite the fact Pam had long since left, is because I didn't want to leave this loose-end untie. Therefore, I decided to seize advantage of this opportunity and induce a change on Rose.

Being that Rose was having a conflict with the compassion in the world, having grown up in a realm where everything tried to pretty much kill, harm, take advantage or abuse her; it was all but befitting to have the warmth of Pamela fade away into nothing and have her fall further into despair.

Therefore, seeing that everything was more or less falling into her alignment of this reality with the betrayal of Ashlei's love, Rose felt herself regressing further inward into her former self and transformed into the body she had when she was making her rise through the ranks in Hueco Mundo.

Thus, we enter a new FC and an uncertain future for the Mischevang. With that said, I wish Rose the best in what she does as she is gonna need for what is coming her way.

Anyway, I better bring this to an end and keep shelling out these updates, rest a bit and then haul ass with posting.
• 97/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 04, 2014 1:15 pm

«98th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

And we are almost at one hundred post for the year! Just two more to go! I think I can shell those next two post out today!

With that said, this post itself was mostly about Mana and Hulderic making an alliance between Shadow Fall and the Vandenreich in the blood of the Rebel Raven's. To that end, it was quite the destructive and goorey post as Mana swinged, hummed and danced her way over to Hulderic's location.

At any rate, I don't have much time to waste on this summary. You'll be better suited towards reading the post yourself to see the full content of it. I still have a deadline to keep up with and I'm gonna rest for a bit longer and then haul ass with these post.
• 98/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 1:09 am

«99th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew. It's been a few days since I updated this, huh? I honestly didn't feel like touching this thread yet, but now I have the muse to keep going forward with it.

With that said, I figured I'd go ahead and post up Ibiki's little reaction in the Demonic Incursion occurring in the Seireitei at the moment. I had a bit of fun with her reacting to all the nonsense around her. Everything ranging from starting to get tired out from fighting all the millions of folks after her, to the bitch slapping of Inami, blowing Verathius to hell and back and so forth.

I'm hoping I'll be able to pick up the muse again and start shelling out a reply soon for Ibiki in that thread over the coming days. At any rate, I still got more post to keep churning out.

• 99/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 1:12 am

«100th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Haaha! Glad I was able to finally reaching 100 post for the year. I don't think I've had a year like this in ages where I was able to make as much content as I have role playing wise. It's quite the feat for myself and I'm glad to reach the 1st milestone in this thing.

Overall, I felt like the post was pretty action pack. It's pretty much the brawl between Radioactive and Moonie beginning to intensify to another level. They are duking it out in the wastelands of Russia and going pretty ham at the moment. It also felt nice to cut down some of the dialogue for Radioactive as he started to focus solely on the fight at hand.

At any rate, I'm hoping to keep chucking out these post and keep this crazy train moving. I've still got a long ways to go if I'm gonna be able to at least make it to 200 post. I'm hoping I can last that much.

• 100/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 17, 2014 1:27 am

«101th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

This was a beneifcal post for Cirno. It felt sombering to write as she started to accept the situation at hand.

Essentially, after all the conflict between her and Reigen, Cirno started to at least realize the intent behind his actions after her first post in the thread. Despite everything that had occurred between them, the ultimate point was to show Cirno a new world and change her perspective...which certainly happened in the thread after all that went down and how Cirno's mental state altered along the ride.

Then you had her dual spirit, the former Angel of The Ice, attempting to finally shield Cirno from it after coming back to the surface of her soul after being in quite the slumber and being unnerved to the damage Reigen had further done to her psyche on top of the problems she faced in the Australian conflict. So she attempted to fling him back into Demon World to prevent further incident and call it a days end.

Overall, I feel Cirno is gonna be a tricky character to RP in the future, but i'm looking forward to the challenge with how her mind is at the moment and I'm gonna see where it goes in the future.

• 101/365 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum