Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 pm

«62nd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Ah, it's nice when you start to get into the flow of a character, isn't it? The song, the atmosphere and the beat of Rose's heart all echoed soundly within my mind that I had no problem dishing out this 2K word post.

In this post, Rose felt pretty uncomfortable with Pamela's overall demeanor and it caused conflicts within her own outlook of The Espada's own kind outside of those within her family. It brought a few triggers within herself and she confronted them internally and externally with the scantily dressed hollow. A pretty good post in my opinion.

With that said, I should be able to summon a bit more energy to dish out one last post today and hopefully be caught up in days for this tracker thread. Once I hit 63, the number of post I have made for this one year challenge will be equal to the number of days that have passed so far in 2014. I just gotta keep up the groove and maintain this shit.

Thus, it's on to the next post.

• 62/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:29 pm

«63rd POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Well, shit. That was another pretty in-depth post that I felt the flow on. I managed to get a solid 2,000 word post on that thing and it all just felt right. I didn't manage to get those three post last night, but that's okay with the way in which Cirno's post came out today.

What happened in this post is that Reigen put the final nail in the coffin that was the limit of how far you could push Cirno mentally. Something just snapped within her once she stopped ignoring the way the human world worked from her perception. In that instance, she just let go of it all, let the nature of this realm consume her and unleashed a bag of crazy on The Immoral Dealer.

It was a pretty tense post to make as I remember going into a trance like state myself while listening to her posting music on loop. It felt pretty otherworldly during that period of creating her response. So all in all, it was a blast to make if such feelings could be produced.

Now I'm on to the next thread. I have four more to go until I'm caught up.

• 63/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

«64th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Got a whooping 3,660+ words on this bad boy. Hunkered down on this post, hehe. Most of all, I'm glad to get this thing off my back. I'm getting closer to catching up with my threads because of it.

In the post Kin ended up giving thanks to his daughter for keeping his beloved safe, took some extra precautions to secure Claire's being, fought against Ashlei Clixx and made his intentions known to Page. Crazy fight sequence, lots of foundation being laid out for Kin and the next series of post should be good.

So with that said, I guess I'll move on to the next post in this crazy thing. I'm still gonna try to manage to get at least one post a day out for as long as I can. Therefore, I'm happy I managed to at least complete that small goal today if nothing else.

• 64/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:55 pm

«65th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Well, this is the first time I really got to test how far I could go when I'm supposedly "Exhausted." I've had a stressful/busy morning, along with a proactive afternoon, and I found myself pretty beat mentally and physically. However, I somehow still managed to make a 2,200+ word post.

With that said, I found this post to show a more gentle side of Sing after the mindfuck in Australia. It showed that she had a desire for a family ,understood the structure of K-World very well and was willing to stand for what she believed for even against her father who ingrained these values in her. It was a pretty touching post at the end for me.

All in all, I'm glad I got another post out the day and I'm staying true to my one post per day quota. I'll see if I can get two or three post out tomorrow since it should be more laid back.

• 65/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:59 am

«66th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

It's been a few days, hasn't it? I found out I wasn't doing myself favors trying to get a post out everyday. So instead...I allowed myself rest. Now that I've had a chance to get a few things together, I managed to scarp up a pretty fun-sized post for Khala.

In the post I went into a bit of detail with her objectives and what she intends to do over the year. It felt nice considering she's like the final boss of PH in a sense. So it'll set some things in motion and even give me a fun direction for Mana to go in with what she said in that thread as well.

Overall, I'm looking forward to getting some more post out soon. I figured writing this out on a different laptop did wonders. I usually write my post out on my desktop, but I ended up trying out my laptop in bed. Without any distractions, I just allowed Khala's personality to do the work for me and the rest was easy.

So, onward to the next post.

• 66/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:21 am

«67th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Well, what can I say about this post? I realized that I just needed to constantly keep myself hyped and self-motivated to really get through these dry-spells. The result of doing that was the creation of this 1.6K word post! It feels great to be back in the saddle.

In this post Zin ended up being the first to land in Geelong. Being that alot of the war is coming to a close, Zin decided to enforce the rule of the Vizard Kings by attempting to have a ceasefire in the city and claim it for the two kings. In it he tried to null Sting's attacks, gave Hakura an ample warning and attempted to hold the rest of the soldiers from other forces at bay. He also began to realize he really didn't feel anything for anyone caught up in the way of this war, but at the same time didn't really desire the mto die to begin with.

With that brief summary said, I think I've found the trick to maintaining my energy and I just gotta keep self-motivating myself with hype to get through alot of what I need to do on PH. So I'm hoping to catch up on my one year tracker now that I've hyped the hell up.

Onward and upward to the next post!
• 67/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:29 am

«68th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Ah, that felt nice to make. A good casual post is always good for the soul, is it not? Managed to pull my muse out of my ass for this post and get started with my posting spree this week. It's about 1.1K words, but it's a social thread, so fuck it.

As for the post itself? It felt nice to have a more sociable Mana and have her just fucking around for a bit. It should be interested to see where this meeting will go between The Queen of Demon's and The First Quincy. I'm amp'd for it.

With that, I'll cut my comments short here and see if I can keep rustling up muse.

• 68/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:49 am

«69th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Ah yea, getting back on the ball now. It feels like my muse is starting to course back into me. As I know whenever I get a 2,000+ word post? My muse is always in the groove and I feel a potential muse cycle coming on if it stays like this.

Overall, this post was one of the events in the Australia Conflict that needed to be concluded. So I pretty much decided to have the TCCU Clones come in after receiving word from UHCM/Yuu that the whole city was about to be taken out by a tactical nuke.

So coming in with a team of three dozen TCCU Clones, they did battle with the remnants of the Monsuta, shielded the base ship that held their caretakers and managed to evacuate the civilians out of the city in one hell of a way.

It was an action packed post for me and one you should read to get a better grasp of it. I had a blast with it. Let's hope this continues onto my next post as I got rows of post to do for the event coming up after this post as I'm skipping people in it.

Onward and upward to the next post.

• 69/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:19 pm

«70th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Phew, still keeping the streak going strong with this post. I ended up making a pretty decent 1,500+ word post for this thread; but I really just wanted it to be over with for Shatari.

Therefore, as you can guess, it was mostly just warping things up in Geelong. She called Hakura out on some things, gave the order for the Vanguard to pull out, considered herself Co-Leader of it until they could find someone else and felt pretty awful about Shisome going under.

All in all, I'm ready for the next post.

• 70/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 am

«71st POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Forgot to update yesterday, but I ended up getting a 2,800+ word post for Shadin Bendigo. Oh well; I was pretty busy getting my drivers license and all.

The post had a few interesting things going on like the Father and Mother of Imaginary Computation, Will Of The Yuudeshi Network, The Conclusion of Shadin VS Dark Kakine, Meido's medical skills being able to heal Shadin and the whole nine yards of him going on his way to Sydney to end the war where he started it.

Thank god this event is almost over. I may try to crank out a good Ibiki post later today if I'm not overloaded with alot of the things going on with this move I'm going under at the moment. If not, whatever.

• 71/365 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum