Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:06 am

«186th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

Alright, I've been having a wee bit of fun with my new character team system I've made for myself. Essentially, since I have so many characters, in some threads I've decided to simply par them up and cover more ground. That way none of them go unused! I've spilt them up into teams in my head and have them interact as such.

So with that said, it was a blast to have Shadin and Zin team up in order to help begin rebuilding the structures within Old Karakura in order to bring it back up to par. They also met with Hiro Arjan in the process; one of the original Karakura Defenders. Thus, they are knocking out two birds with one stone.

They also managed to grab a few pesky hollows and Arrancar that had somehow entered into Karakura Central. With the entrance of TCCU Clone 1000 on the sign, it was also nice to have that guy get some screentime and poke fun at the two captured creatures. More than anything, unless they respond with aggressive intent, they don't intend on hurting them. They just want answers for why they are there.

Nevertheless, I'm having a blast lately with my posting. Gonna try to keep the groove up.

• 186/365 Posts Completed •

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Year Long Challenge: Tracker Thread

Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:11 am

«187th POST OF THE YEAR FINISHED»

For the most part, this is the team system at work again. It felt rather nice for Kin and Sing to finally be doing something; considering their both like faction leaders and what not. They are essentially some of the figureheads of K-World.

So with that said, they are attempting to destroy a good chunk of the Vandenreich. Once that is complete, they want to take the land as theirs and begin rebirthing it to make it better. They've also tended to all other hazards that might get in their way, such as evacuating citizens, reimbursing them and so on and so forth.

Gonna be interesting to see where this one goes.
• 187/365 Posts Completed •

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm
-Updated-

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:24 am

«MAKING AN UPDATE POST HERE»

I'm making this post to say that I've updated my yearly tracker. I'm gonna try and step things up a bit for the last month of my yearly tracker. I've been feeling a bit like shit lately, but I wanna hurry up and bring it on home to at least get that 300+ postmark for my yearly tracker.

Also, I'll most likely keep using this tracker for the next bit of 2015. I want to reach one million words by this time next year if I keep at this pace. So there is another goal to achieve.

• 234/365 Posts Completed •

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum