Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue125/100Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Empty Re: Waste of Time[PM to Join]

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm
While Zeus was almost as strong as Styn himself it seemed that his toolkit was just a bit lacking. The shield certainly took a beating but the power behind Black Inferno Blast was the strength of corruption. Although it consumed massive amounts of energy to maintain the flames, the Demon Knight persevered and was able to bath the energetic young human in a healthy coating of parasites. Even with that residue weakening him, Zeus was still able to summon yet another spirit weapon and move on the offensive.

Styn squared his shoulders and planted his feet firmly. It looked like he wouldn't have enough time to charge another shot before things got physical. Just as he was preparing for another exchange of blows - this time without the knowledge that his armor would keep him safe - the conjured staff disappeared away in a gold mist of reiatsu. Zeus looked somewhat irritated that the battle was over so soon, but he took the result very well. Impressed with the human's acumen Styn was swift to grasp the offered hand.

"Well fought Zeus Yumichi, I can honestly say that I hadn't thought to be pressed so hard. As far as to the source of my freak power I do have a secret to share," Styn said as as his voice dropped low. "I'm actually a demon if you'd believe it. Yes one of the creatures from another world that have been in the process of conquering your realm for the last few hundred years or so. Still we're not all mindless killing machines so you're safe enough from me."

Before Zeus could think better of this particular hand shake Styn sought out the remains of the parasites that were even now continuing to consume the human's spirit power. With an effort of will the Demon Knight reabsorbed the Za Koa that lingered from their brief encounter. He had no desire to see the spunky young man come to any sort of permanent harm, although his own unique power had already been at work to combat the threat. While Styn hardly felt like he had done more then save the boy from casual discomfort, but hopefully Zeus would take the peace offering for what it was.

"I guess that goes to show you that you aren't safe anywhere," Styn said. "Let this serve as a lesson Master Zeus," Styn said in a more serious tone. "There is a war going on and there aren't any safe zones anymore. You've got a respectable amount of power, I have no doubt that if you haven't already been scouted by Vanguard then you soon will be. Consider wisely if this is the sort of battle that you wish to join, but remember not all demons are as nice as I am. You might not have the choice of whether or not if you'll fight, but rather when it is that you'll have to fight."
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:10 pm
As they talked, Zeus could feel his power was returning. It seemed all the negative effects of Styn's fire attack were fading away. "So you're a demon? That's cool. There should be more demons like you." Zeus then listened intently while styn continued. Zeus thought about all the things said to him. To Zeus it was kind of simple. Sooner or later Zeus may be forced to fight. Zeus cracks a smile and starts laughing uncontrollably. It was a loud laugh could make others feel uncomfortable. "Screw that styn. I'm just a high school student. I'm not interested in any of that." Zeus says while trying to control his laughter. After Zeus calms down he says "in all seriousness though, I just want to do me. Go with the flow, and be carefree. Hey that rhymed!" with that said Zeus turns and begins to head towards his departure. "That was fun." Zeus thinks to himself as he walked away. Zeus looks back at styn. "Do you think we'll fight again? And what are you doing around here anyway?"

Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Rapid_Cero_Fire
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Waste of Time[PM to Join] - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum