Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Step, Rio Grande

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:23 am

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The position that those around the Demon were in was, tentative at best. Reigen enjoyed that though breeding an aura of mystery or sense of treading on thin ice let him get to people a lot quicker though his general annoyance from the falling Shinigami was something that he didn't need to hide. Before when he had flung himself to deal with the other demon in the area he could sight the two women in the area causing a discrepancy. It wasn't like him to not enjoy a good fight but without some form of audience or betting the point of it seemed null. Though as he looked on it seemed that only one of the opponents took the initiative with the woman on the bike extending her fist to cause some damage to the demon in front of her. As he moved to slam the other girl's head into the ground Reigen could hear apparently that the girl in the suit had some sort of connection or at least understanding of who the other was and seemed awfully angry at the Demon in her direction for some sort of slight. As Reigen threw the energy-draining girl's head into the ground he noted the smile that the human on the bike gave as she tried to make her move away from the area only to be stuck in place now simply watching the two of them as Reigen moved slowly over to the smaller woman in the partial crater he had made.

The pitiable creature in the hole seemed to beg to the both of them there not to tell her 'family' where she was and that she was attacking humans, Reigen sniggered for a moment as she began crying after having her scurrying around for quite a few moments to different places to try and avoid the gaze of the Demon of Greed. With his ever constant smile Reigen simply looked down at her as she tried to apologize for her actions moving towards her and looming over causing a long shadow to form above her the Demon simply smiled as he began to make his comments on the other below. "Its fine for now, just remember these few things little girl. Firstly I don't know who your family is and honestly I could care very little a demon no matter what their background or pedigree is should have good graces when dealing with others.... Secondly... If I ever see you or have you commit an act like that on me or any other creature I lay eyes on... Well I won't just kill you, I mean I still will kill you but it won't be quick... I suspend you in a place without sound or light with my chain and watch as you slowly starve only to give you the faint glimmer of hope, before I rip you apart with my chain....And the best part? I could take that damage I could deal to you and do it to you at least..... Oh I don't know two or three more times... Then I'd let you die as I forced you to experience each time I ripped you apart, again and again....." Saying all of that with a smile on his face the Demon tilted his head as his smile and voice gained a bit more jovial tone to it. "Well lets hope that it won't ever come to that then~"Here he would walk away from the girl not threatening her with the information that he gave her no, that was a promise of the intricate detail he would go into to make her suffer before she died if she ever drained another creature and he heard about it...

"Enough of this now over to you miss.." Looking over to the woman on the bike Reigen noted she held out her hand to him as a sign of greeting before giving him her name he felt a bit peeved at her calling him grasshead but her manners allowed the slight to be forgiven for the moment. Arturia Leadie Pendragon, that was the name she gave as he reached in to take hold of her hand looking at her with his piercing eyes he simply smiled as he introduced himself. "Reigen Akogi, charmed I'm sure... I haven't met any Pendragon's though if they all act so amicably then that is two points for good dress sense and manners." Moving his hand away as he seemed to move in to kiss her hand he simply chuckled as he turned from the woman. "Sorry I'm not fond of kissing hands, other areas I'm well-versed but that is a different conversation entirely Miss Pendragon." Seeing the Shinigami make his leave Reigen sighed for some relief, luckily one of the more annoying points of contention had made their leave.... Seemed today was beginning to get just a little better.

Template By: [THEFROST]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 pm
Meru whimpered in fear as the male demon began to speak after she referred to her family. His words sent immense fear through her as he spoke of what he would do should she act like she had before. However, her head jolted upwards as she felt the hand of the human in her own, gripping hers protectively. Looking up at the human, her face would betray her emotions, the fear caused by Reigens words, the confusion at Leadie taking her hand protectively. Didn’t the human hate her for being a part of the Asthavon family? Also, why did she feel such a connection with her? Something stirred within Meru, something that she did not know before. Even as a demon she felt like an outsider, though it wasn’t something she would tell her family members. Here, with Reigen and Leadie, it was like she was finally complete, like she had found whatever had been missing in a world of demons. Slowly her fear lessened, but before it had completely left her, Leadie pulled her hand away from Meru’s. Instinctively, Meru tightened her grip slightly and pulled back lightly, clinging to the warmth that had filled her since Leadie’s hand entered hers. However, within a second or two she seemed to realize what she was doing, quickly wiping away the begging look on her face that had been directed at Leadie, standing up as the human got on her bike and rode off. Standing there for a split second, Meru’s hesitation ended, quickly creating a Speed Rail in order to follow Leadie and shooting off after her, keeping herself at the same speed as the human’s machine as she coasted along, changing directions as she does, following the other wherever she was going.

[Exit thread?]

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:31 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The First Step, Rio Grande - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum