Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty Re: First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

「NOTICE FOR THIS THREAD」
Okay. At this point, I feel you've been given ample time with having a month to get your post ready. I know it's alot to take in, but we gotta get this shit moving, yo. So if you don't post by the time JJ returns from his camp Sunday, we are going to go ahead and skip you. If this happens, Unohana is going to have the attacks from Khala inflict critical damage to her and cause her to exit the thread by blacking out and then having Tsubasa shunpo her away from the thread.

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty Re: First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep

Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:17 am

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"…"

The male was silent as he observed her disconnecting most of her appendages, becoming more disconcerted at the thought of what she was doing than he was when she was trying to wipe the Gotei off the map. When he heard her reply to his statement, he was obviously not appeased in his statement. "Oh look, Buddhism." The male stated in reflection of her saying that they 'were all interconnected, before stopping.

"But we're not all connected. Can you not see that. You have some vague idea that we're the same. We're different. We'll always be different because of a simple fact .Humans have a will. That will remains with us our whole lives. You can't break it and make another's will your own. It ceases to be a will. All your doing is trying to perpetuate yourself, the same thing that germs do. So why don't you just grab a sponge and massacre a toilet?"

The male demanded of her as he ignored the tone of voice she was using. She was mad, insane. The Male understood that, and more than that, he was thinking about how to pierce through that insanity and use it to dismantle her from the inside. "But then we aren't people, we cease to exist." He told her in reply to being chemo. "WE NEED OUR CANCER TO STAY US!" The male roared at her, floored by her stupidity. "The will is determined by its ability to feel suffering and joy! Without joy, there is no suffering! Without suffering, there is no joy! If you remove either, the other collapses. Without them both, the will does not exist! Without a will, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MAN!!" The Seiryuu roared at the woman as she stated that she needed to wake up, his eyes observing her tightly.

The eyes that looked at him made him sick to his stomach for their hypocrisy. There was no way that a being who actually was filled with life would be able to be so happy about destroying the wills of so many others. "No matter what you do…" The male stated, holding up two hands, holding them before her. "You will always be defeated by this fact." He told her as he heard her say she was the new natural law, hearing her go on about her family.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2 equals 4. If that's given, then the rest follows." He told her as he heard her muttering to herself, a seed planting itself inside of his mind. Then if there is none to maintain it, it must be maintained by someone. The male thought stubbornly to himself as she began to cry before him. The crying had no effect on him; the tears were formed from nothing else but sheer madness. He'd cried his eyes out once; he would never do so again. He had no tears left in him, and he had no tears to spare for her.

"But it does, because 2+2 = 4. No matter what you do, that will always remain true. To say it is false is to deny yourself. YOU ARE WITHIN THE ORDER, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! THE ORDER IS WHAT LETS US EXIST! IT MUST BE MAINTAINED, IT IS THE ONLY ONE THAT FLAWED BEINGS SUCH AS WE CAN POSSIBLY EVER MAINTAIN! WHO ARE YOU?" He demanded of her, his tones fierce.

"SOULS ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SAVED WHILE ALIVE!" He roared back at her, his spiritual pressure growing. "MINDS ARE NOT MEANT TO MERGE!" He continued to roar, his spiritual pressure flaring. "PAIN IS. NEVER. MEANT. TO BE. LOST!" He finished, holding up a hand and pointing the finger right at her. "I WOULDN'T! BECAUSE I F#CKING TRIED! BECAUSE IN ADDITION TO THAT SUFFERING BEING LOST? I LOST JOY! I LOST MY F#CKING MIND!" He absolutely roared at her as she told him who ruled where, and he finally snapped at her.

"Then you are a corrupt example. Hasn't your opposition to existence shown that? Does that not prove that you have no right to do such a thing, to claim such a thing?" He demanded of her as she pointed at him, before he smirked. "What zanpaktou?" HE asked of her, holding up the bubble blower, the bubble pointing out of it as it shattered into nothingness, dispersing.

"My zanpaktou has never spoken to me, never once. It has no consciousness. It has no spirit. It is only an extension of myself." He informed her as the bubble blade reformed, this time with a gravitating, sharpening edge as the picture of the massive slug appeared before Khala's hand.

"ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT DEITY? PICK ONE, YOU BUDDHIST!" The male yelled violently at her as his attacks bounced off of her body. "Then you are just a mere mortal and all your talk is for showy flash and flare. Do you not understand that if we are all deity, your existence is pointless? If there is no man to feel mortal, there is no point to a god. At the end of your road…" The male stopped, his mouth hung open. "…...You wouldn't…" His voice let out, and for the very first time, it let out a twinge, just a slight twinge, of fear.

"Nirvana is where the scenery never changes. A writer can't survive without something to complain about." The male stated, almost jokingly, his posture relaxing some, though the rage was still there. "And why does that matter? The male thought to himself, thinking a strange thought. It was true that he wanted to maintain the order imposed by those three. However, at the same time, he didn't see how that justified her actions in the slightest. Because this… 'thing', came first, we have to abide by its rules? He thought to himself carefully as he witnessed her gripping her necklace.

"Well there was your first mistake, you hypocrite." The male stated simply as she finally introduced herself, the bubbles floating around the two of them as his stone-cold eyes stared at her. "So in other words.." The male stopped as she mentioned surpassing law, deciding he'd have to bring it up later instead as she let out another heavy sigh.

_____

"There is no hope for one who has stopped thinking. That's what I see out of you right now." HE told her very softly as she gripped his hand, that moment of softness definitely felt between the two of them. That moment was surreal; it was as if in the middle of hell, a field of flowers had sprouted for a moment. However, just as quickly as it had appeared, it was consumed by the flames as Iriko shattered her face, watching it crumble down into nothing. How do I win then…. I can't win by physical means, it would seem… What does that leave…? ………. Of course…. The male's mind steamed inside of his head as it released inspiration into his endorphins, his breathing slightly increasing as he realized that what he said…. Mattered far more than he could have ever hoped to imagine. Unohana, Tsubasa, the other captains… they're all useless here. The male decided internally as he was consumed into the void.

The action of her hugging him was not something he welcomed at all, and at last, it occurred to him, lost deep in her thoughts, what she had done. Crow… The male's mouth opened slightly, revealing his incisors as he began to grow into a rage once more. touching… NO….. ONE… CAN… The thoughts stopped, before suddenly the emotions died. He killed them, to focus on her words.

I'm a reflection of… The thought stored itself into that same pile within his mind that was developing within him. "So you kill the living by force to make them live by your rules? How…" The male breathed as she finished speaking, saying it was simply too much.

"Useless."

That single word left the male's lips as he ignored the multiple copies of Khala, though at the same time focused intensely on them. He recognized their existence, and that was the important part. In the middle of this hell, he had time to crack a small smile.

"Sane? Living? You have me confused with a saint. I'm simply living for the sake of a saint. The only reasons in this life to live are to live for something or possibly to have sex." The male stated as he forced her away from him, refusing her invitation to relax. "And while I may be childless, I am still a man. While I may have no woman any longer, I must be faithful to the contract bond we made inside of ourselves. Knowing that through my heart beating I am representing her in the best way I can is what gives me strength. That is why my body moves, so I can't lose that need. The only one who may hold me is Tiamat Crow. No others, since the day my bubble popped until it is my life that vanishes away into nothingness." He paused, his words containing a strength unlike any other words the male had stated so far.

As such, she would likely look confused. After all, no blood was flowing from her. That was due to the fact that there was no anguish for her to absorb. "What?" He asked her as she stood there, her mouth opened and gaping but nothing flowing out of it. "Mood displacement.. How useless. Anguish doesn't exist within a dead man." He informed her as he listened to her continue to sputter strange words.

"……….You aren't qualified to be a god…" He muttered as he was consumed in that void, reaching the place where he was reaching meditation, completely taking advantage of it. Seems I've effected her… somehow…? The male wondered at the changing of her mood, and the mood outside, as he reappeared.

"Useless." The male stated at her attempts to stop his ice, watching as they burned away. Most likely, the male saying this would confuse… just about everyone. It seemed like her action had had an effect, and indeed it had. Perhaps Iriko himself was now going crazy, with all that power rushing straight to his head? No, this was his reaction to this 'surpassing law' that had presented itself.

"Useless." The male stated as he moved, dodging the incoming oblivion as his body flowed away from its action, the horns on his head foreboding at rapid speed as he dodged them all, observing the change that took place in the demoness. "Seiryuu's Caress." He stated as he clapped both of his hands together… and the beings within the slime vanished.

Meanwhile, on Earth, in an abandoned shack, one which held only a burned out candle, many bodies began to appear. The bodies were suffering, but they were alive. Demons and humans, both totally covered in slime from head to foot, could not move as they had been covered with this slime that covered them from head to foot, the building shattering and breaking as it was covered with too much material, the battlefield reforming in another area, except for the beings who had not been collapsed beneath it.

"Oh, it's so useless… Tiamat…" He breathed out, the presence of all other living beings in the slime of Iriko's ocean removed. He observed her body as it began to crack apart, wondering if for the first time he would begin to understand why this one was called a 'divine' being. The kido and demon magic exploded across the sky as the two battled, and Iriko simply kept repeating. "Useless, it's all useless! Dameda, Zen, zen, Dameda!" He called at her, ignoring her pleas for desire as the male pointed a finger at the ground and the sky.

Flowing the arms out to either side, he now held them horizontal.

"Beast of Yore, Hear my Call! From the Winter's Fiery Breath, Hadō Absolute Zero: Seiryuu no Houkou!"

The male called out as MASSIVE wave of pure energy appeared from his body. This energy rapidly turned to ice, the very fabric of reality in front of the male seeming to slow down as it clashed with Khala's energy. The fact of the matter was, Iriko was a glass cannon. His entire focus was on offense; this allowed for a massive increase in what he could do compared to Unohana or even Tsubasa in the kido department. This Hadō was freezing her very attack while her very attack wiped out his own, a massive clash of power creating a vacuum between the two as existence was wiped away, and then frozen before it could wipe away other things, while being wiped away again.

For the first time, it would become apparent that this was not Reishi. I twas not even Reiatsu. It was nature, it was the very essence of Cold acting on the essence of Void. This is why it was not totally nulled, even though what held it together was dispersed, the force itself remained to stall the onslaught she delivered, creating a massive plain of ice that was wiped away, leaving nothing between the two attacks.

His bubble ocean meant eradicating fire as it expanded away from himself, his right foot getting caught in the fire as he merely kept flying, losing the limb and leaving only a stump. Without pause, ice formed around his leg, killing his nerves and keeping him from feeling pain as it changed into something like a bird's foot, with claws.

It was as he had feared; she was using powers of Void against him. His mind sought rapidly, all of his studying he had ever performed flowing through his mind as concepts and ideas lined up, concepts he couldn't even dream of before now within his reach due to this incredible amount of power.

"And when the roar of Heaven hears that call, it pities the Earth. An action of Peace is gained; the Storm Ends. Shakaho." The male stated as the bubble where the star had been consumed suddenly changed into a bright blue color. Without pause, it ruptured, and as the star within it exploded, it too exploded, a massive wave of force escalating as the blue fire raced around the sun, containing its explosion as more of the barracks were damaged. The second Division was lost entirely, along with most of the first. However, the third made it out relatively unscathed, and Iriko realized that this place was now in serious danger of destruction. "You're serious… Useless…" He muttered to himself as he realized his power alone wasn't enough to stop a sun like that. He knew nothing of defense, that was simply the way things were.

However, Iriko had used fire and sacrificed his Bubaru. As a result, the Solar Radiation was contained, held in by the blast at the very least, though those three districts lost their electronically-based items for certain. "Well let me inform you." The male stated, standing before her now as a single hand pointed towards the sky.

Perhaps she would feel ominous. Perhaps she would feel something. This wasn't an attack, so she had no reason to fear it. Indeed, it wasn't something that had anywhere near the ability of stopping her. The action itself seemed rather insane, as the male's flesh began to crack. Indeed, his energy was dispersing from his body. Where was it going? There was no way for Khala to tell, as not even the male himself had ever had ever heard about such a thing being possible. Indeed, it was something only known to the Shinigami, of something at their core, and Iriko was using his mind to feel it and interact with it.

"The Crows call for their Dinner." The voice began to leave the male as he glowed a faint blue, his legs spreading outwards as he could feel it. Energy, flowing through him. For the very first time, he felt at peace with his life. "The Sacrifice Is Not The Winner." He stated as his mind was clear, every single one of the actions Khala had performed, every influence she held within this place emerging into his mind due to his horns.

But NO Matter What Is Demanded." He let out as he slowly lowered that hand, a bubble appearing totally around his body, his body becoming almost-see through as a result of the action, something almost unreal. "Until I Get Caught Red Handed…" The male let out a breath as his hand reached backwards, his eyes beginning to bleed from the amount of power that was coursing through his body. The very foundations of the Seiretei near his body began to crack, the buildings crumbling. Even the slime was dispersing, the bubbles vanishing as the male stood before her, his feet spread wide as at last he began to draw the hand behind himself.

"So He Gives His Life." He explained, as at last the hand began to go behind him, his head nearly level with his knee, smoke beginning to form around the bubble as pure energy crackled around himself, and at last, Khala would see the bubble that had formed out of nowhere around them… while simultaneously, bubbles appeared around all of her influences, and only her influences, leaving all other parties out of it. "His Will Like A Knife.

"For The Sake of Death."The male finished, as all of the bubbles glowed. These bubbles, after all, were the male's Zanpaktou, and now, Khala, who had revealed herself, drawing her presence to this place, was totally consumed within his zanpaktou. "He Draws His Final Breath."

"For One Single Blow...?" And just like that, the spear in the sky struck the tired Khala. It moved one digit faster than her own spear, and in that digit, the spell was completed ,the digit when his spear would pierce where she was, creating an absolutely gigantic distraction that burned half of Iriko's face from the closeness of the attack, but his body was not there in the next digit, when her spear would have pierced him in return.

"Bubaru IV: With Love, Iriko Crow."

What happened next happened, and kept happening. The bubbles all shone. Iriko's energy had all been going inside of his Inner World, and as he cast the Bubaru, it became clear what he had done as within his very soul, his presence appeared. More likely than not, in fact the entire point of the attack, had been for Khala to now appear in there with him. However, the entirety of Iriko's power had gone into this attack, this was the limit of hi Shikokai's true power, rending and forcing open the entrance to his Inner World, a dimension that only existed so long as Iriko did, even as the Bubaru forced them in it closed off all exits out as a result, like a piece of putty being gone through but sealing up everything around the putty.

If this did not work, Iriko was out of options. He put everything he had into this assault, and if it didn't work, he would appear inside of his Inner World alone,roaring with rage as in the Seireitei Khala and all of her influence would be confused with destruction as the energy he place inside of himself-backwashed onto all of them, consuming them in absolute and total oblivion, likely destroying everything but Khala herself.

If it had worked, however, that was a different story.

At the Seireitei, that would lead to there being nothing left remaining. The entirety of Khala's influence was removed, leaving behind nothing but Tsubasa and Unohana standing there, with Iriko's spirit having completely and utterly vanished.

Within his inner world, however, if it worked, Iriko stared at the woman.

"I challenge you for your divinity. I want to become a God, and I want you to give up your claims of being one, as well as all rights that come with it!" He told the woman before him. Holding out both arms as bubbles coated both of his arms, standing in the pool of water.

All around them was empty space, it was total void. "Do you understand yet, why it is useless?" He asked her, as she could see how he could take her existence into his inner world. HE had not lied when he said he was like a dead man; his soul reflected the absence of anything. "For now, after all, a god is in my soul. I have divinity within me now. Defeating you physically is pointless. You will overpower everything and eliminate it from existence. Therefore, the only way to fight against one such as yourself is to prove that that power does not exist. And therefore, I WILL FIX THIS MESS THAT TORTURES YOU SO!" He roared at her as his body shot up into the air, bubbles pouring from his body as he sought to counter anything she should impose upon him, shouting at her, his words heard all throughout her being.

"I have no attachments like that! A God should have no connections that make him unable to perform their duty! I will restore the Soul Cycle if I have to! I will make this universe straight once more. The only man who can be a God is not a man! He cannot be alive. So that is why I challenge you." HE told her, as without warning both hands shot out to the sides, before pointing towards her as the fingers touched.

"I Could Never Be, What You Wanted Me To! YOU WILL NEVER SEE, WHAT'S INSIDE OF ME! Hadō Magic of Divinity: INTRODUCTION!"

The male announced, as from his finger tips fired pure energy, blue in color as it poured down towards the woman, an absolutely torrential mass of the stuff. Here, it would become clear what was different. The natural laws did not apply as normal, here. This was Iriko's space, meaning it was just as Khala wanted. To Surpass law here was much easier than outside; all she had to do was defeat Iriko, so her Surpassing Law essentially would work the same...but now, something else existed.

That was this beam of pure energy that was flying towards her.

"A god is perfect! Therefore, what he creates cannot be regarded as mistaken! That is the thesis of why you cannot be a God: you doubt the perfection that is the nature of mortal will!" He yelled at the woman, more like roared, but every word pounded throughout her body, as if it were powering the attack he used. An indeed, that's what would theoretically be happening: Iriko's argument was giving his soul the strength to perform this attack, and the attack would continue to be fired from him until she gave it a fitting rebuttal, which forced Iriko to move onto his next point of denial.

Of course, this all hinged on Iriko's ultimate action being able to take effect. It would never exist if Khala was not transported, but Iriko had no doubt that at the least he could manage to get most of her, if not all of her. She may have some left on the outside, but the presence within his Inner World almost certainly was not able to be zero. That was his hope, the one and only thing that he had ever allowed himself to hope to actually be able to do since Tiamat had drained him of everything, of hope and tears.

This was the last stand of the Seiryuu.

He was prepared to die.

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm

Time stopped, everything paused the being Khala, it all came to a pause. It wasn't so much Tsubasa's doing as something personal happened, two beings walked from him. While the outside world remained stuck in place, a personal journey was about to happen. Tsubasa's eyes looked towards the two, one had eyes as blue as the azure skies. The other's eyes seemed as red as the fires that lit the pits of hell. His frame sighed as he knew that time was short, his little tricks were no longer going to work. It was time to go at her and show no more mercy. He knew it as he glanced at the two, a choice had to be made. Could he control both powers at once, could the two beings living inside him. The choices yet to be made, the choice of the Azure Reaper or the Crimson Reaper dawned on him. He hadn't thought about it, the layers coming down meant both parts of him would meet. The skies were gray as Khala didn't move but nor could he. Such a strange thing, the one with azure eyes spoke now as he looked at him smiling softly. "Been a long time since we've seen one another, you look so wounded it's sad to see how much time has done to you my friend." He was friendly and confident something about him warm and powerful. The Crimson eyed one had no words simply a nod, Tsubasa and he looked identical in every single aspect. He closed his eyes he looked at both of them, time was drawing short so he needed to make it clear. "Ya, time's hard on me..I'm about to release my full Shikokai, but the choice of hero or killer dawns on me..I can't be both, I cannot wear the shadow of Death and the burden of light. These two worlds cannot coexist, but they must for now. This creature requires me to transcend everything, to pass Yamamoto to step on level with the Soul King..That's our only chance of salvation, to fight her at his level..So..I'll unlock them all..every last chance..Every last pain, I'll combine you both for now..I can't tell you what will happen, but if we die..it's been a good life.."

The two nodded now taking looks at him as he seemed almost insane, Tsubasa saw what was needed and he needed only to do it now, Khala required him to transcend everything. To throw away the shackles that bound him, the kido had done it's job. His eyes looked at her, show was slow but the two waited looking at him. Both of them walked into one another before walking back into him. The power surge to come was massive it blasted away everything Khala produced with his reiatsu climbing, his left eye was blue while the right one was red. He'd found a stable peace for now, his lips kept a calm expression as he looked at her. Something was different, no smile he gave off a blood lust that could make most demons seem to be pathetic. He was more akin to an old demon, his eyes looked into her soul almost digging at it. Time resumed now as he looked on at how slow the female's dagger moved, standing still allowed him to focus in on objects. Tsubasa vanished in an instant as he spoke now from an area to the right, moving quick enough to create clones. "I see now, what I must do..Yamamoto isn't the one I need to transcend to kill you, no it's beyond that...I have to reach the Soul King's Level." Tsubasa said, as he looked at her his eyes and voice sending out the sounds of death. The blue indicated that he remained noble and would fight heroically, but the red indicated a killer intent. He embraced both and became a something new. Not an anti-hero nor anything of the like. Tsubasa was ready now to face her down with every ounce of his strength. Nothing would be left in this time, but he wouldn't target the allies or be unable to control it, now it would be pin point blows against the Antagonist all the way to the Rukongai for every moment a thousand or more would be slain, his lighting and power would reach farther. It was time for him to embrace this and become something new, awaken into the next monster that this world needed.

"Shikokai!" No holding back wouldn't do any longer, the lighting around them surged as plasma itself began to form, one thousand blades formed all around Khala, Tsubasa's gaze lingered on her as the lighting surged around him metal coming to life on it's own accord. Now attacking him would be nearly impossible, as the metal formed around him in a half a second. Everything had just been awoken, but he wasn't done no not by a long shot. Tiger's of metal formed in the midst of it all coming at Khala from below. The blade's started coming at her charged with plasma which would make them explode. But this wasn't a single wave attack, Tsubasa's shunko activated as he got ready. It was time for the real offensive to begin, his target wouldn't just be here. Tsubasa's power reached out to the very Rukongai, screams from the enemies could be heard. About how lighting struck them, the bolts began attacking the enemies only. Metal itself began forming around every district attacking enemies only, the allies were safe because all of the attack's were managed personally by Byakko. While in this form the sword could control it's metal and plasma 100%. Allowing Tsubasa to fight freely as he pleased but no this game wasn't over. Metal tigers formed everywhere numbering in the hundred thousands, attacking the enemies in the Rukongai and all around killing them in the millions leaving the enemies forces even more damaged than previously. Tsubasa's thundering attack wouldn't be done yet. Plasma like reiatus flowed around his body warping together with the shunko. He was getting ready to attack Khala now, he knew exactly how he wished to do it. Tsubasa saw his chance coming soon though, the female was being attacked by the swords and plasma energy from almost every single angle now. Byakko's attack was relentless and Tsubasa was done playing games as he got ready to make his move. Now the Head Captain was ready to fight, the layers were gone and only truth was embraced.

Tsubasa knew what came next, he used his flesh step due to the short distance he may as well of teleported to the right side, slashing the female before vanishing again. Tsubasa's attack's were becoming faster as he combined deadly swordplay with extremely fast attacks, what made it more potent was that Byakko directed it's moves around Tsubasa's frame. Allowing him to keep moving one of her problems with the injection she planned to use. Tsubasa could detect everything metal of any origin, but the other fun part was a radar system he used passively. It let him detect everything around him, thus why sneaking such an attack in wasn't happening. He moved around her quicker, flashing and literally becoming but a mirage of blade and shunpo. Tsubasa's attack had only just begun as for that attack she devised using the sun, Tsubasa knew about it so did Byakko. Thus why something massive was forming around the sun, it wasn't the average sort of thing. Tsubasa was moving around and he knew what needed to be done as the sun was moving. Something lanced it, a giant plasma coated shield slammed into it. But this wasn't all, the shield began to absorb the plasma based energy from it. Tsubasa's shikokai was going to work. But the female was in for another surprise as his fast attacks continued, one of the blows hit her hard enough to take her limbs away. He was moving at a speed few others if any could keep up with, not to mention when an opening appeared a plasma coated metal shot at her. The opening making the blades and the dance of death commence. Tsubasa also knew what was needed, his sword disappearing just as quickly as he moved. Tsubasa was beyond the skill of most and now he attacked both like a killer and a hero. Fighting Khala now rapidly as swords continued appearing, his attack wouldn't end. Every single second plasma energy exploded around her body, she wouldn't get an instant to breath with Tsubasa fighting her at such a fast pace. He was but a mirage of blade and flashing leaving behind doubles every step to confuse her.

Cutting her, he had coated his sword carefully in plasma energy and well among other things. She may not of noticed it, but the energy from a certain sword move was being used. It cut right through DE energy like it was butter, cutting directly into her. Tsubasa had faith Iriko could win, but that sun needed his attention. He was moving at a speed they could almost not comprehend at the moment before picking a spot behind her. Or rather that's what he wanted her to believe, he only had time left for one more move. He'd swung his sword at her one thousand times cutting at the foul creature, Tsubasa Unabara would transcend this pathetic shell and step up. He had to show his guts to the world, he had to face down the evil. Tsubasa would do something one last time, than it was time for him to go. He took a stance while stepping around her, stopping for a second and performing the Kierudo Tsukasa again. Except he was above her, any attacks from above were useless as the metal generated by that of his Shikokai was constant. As for her microscopic attacks, they would be futile from here as Tsubasa's radar and even Byakko could warn him of them as he finished the attack. Sending a huge crater worth of force down on the creature Khala. His attack on her was complete, having all of the sword in the area go around the others and come at her. She was far too tired for her to get away from Tsubasa's fury as he than vanished in an instant, leaving his Shikokai's metal and plasma to continue battling. His eyes of blue and crimson stared at the sun as it collided with that giant shield absorbing some of it. It had almost come right through it, but he'd been able to stall for enough time to do that to Khala before leaving to deal with the other. She was still fending off clones coming at her as well, Tsubasa was done playing on the realm of norm. al

[color:00e6=red}"Surpass, transcend, AWAKEN!"[/color] Tsubasa roared out as he felt his body explode with power, his shunko flaring as he activated the lighting armor around his body. This sun had been around long enough, Tsubasa released a massive blast of his Zanpakutō's plasma as a giant tiger went after the creation. He was acting quickly, using his energy to move now as he shot the attack dealing with the giant sun. The blast's would collide like two boxers exchanging blows, but Tsubasa brought his sword back and released a devastating Shunko blade against the giant orb now as well. Plowing the attack into the object as he looked ahead now, Khala was the objective but this needed to be removed from play. He also had managed to hopefully catch Khala again in the illusion, if she looked upwards. That would give Iriko another advantage, but for now he needed to focus. His power clashed violently with the DE energy forged sun, but something else interesting happened. Tsubasa used his sword style and cut the energy up as he breathed slightly, sweat dripping from his brow. But it wasn't over yet, he needed to return down their once certain. The sun took the impact of both his Shikokai's plasma blade which was massive almost the same size and a Shunko blade which was twice the size of it. The attack caused a blast in the sky that seemed to go on forever as he pushed the sun into the sky where it would explode, using the metal shield remains to do it Byakko helped him. But this wasn't over, Tsubasa's attack on Khala didn't end because he stepped out. Things were just getting started, Tsubasa gave a signal and something happened special. Khala was in for a surprise when another Tsubasa walked out of the main house, it was a Combat Gigai on par with Tsubasa himself. This was something close anyways as it shot forward beginning to resume the attack with the doubles, almost appearing to be one of them. Mixing itself in with them as the attacks on her continued.

Tsubasa moved his frame now sending his body back down to the female as he used a shunpo, having dealt with that cursed sun of hers he could begin his move now. Tying up everything he could into a single movement with her, it wasn't something so simply. Tsubasa's frame returned into the middle as his Zanpakutō created a plasma blade that moved around her creating a circle slowly, this would explode on her body as blades pierced it from every side. Tsubasa's power continued to grow as he remained in Shikokai, but he wasn't done here. He knew the others were in some forms of danger, so he didn't devote all his power to attack like he could of. Or rather he had other options as Byakko was aware of their presence and able to help them as well. Tsubasa began moving his frame quicker as he got finished with her little attempt in the sky, Tsubasa had more than done his share to destroy everything she did. He was ready to bring an end to this. Tusbasa's mind kept screaming those words as he stared at her. Transcend, surpass, overcome, Become a god, that was all.

His mind screamed it and his body only accepted the words and did it's best to accomplish them. Plasma energy shot around as he began his attack again on the female, above any portions of the sun were absorbed by the tiger mirror he left up to absorb the left over blast. Anything he'd failed to destroy would be absorbed by that. His clones and the gigai were stilling attacking her combining their efforts with each other. Allowing for it to appear he remained here, the Gigai was useful as he got ready to begin again. Tsubasa knew he needed to buy Iriko enough time for everything, he wasn't sure what would come next. But he got ready for it all none the less, everything would come to an end now. Either he would kill the very darkness that stood before him or he would fail and be like those that came before. But that wasn't an option, no failure wasn't not for a God. Tsubasa wouldn't accept himself as anything below that. Because if he did, if he accepted the role of just a Head Captain he couldn't do this. No he needed to surpass even further than that, he had to step up to the Soul King's level. Only than could he secure victory, Truth, Soul King, and Kin.. They would be his equals no matter what, he felt his body burning as the power surged around him. What made Tsubasa dangerous isn't that he was smart nor his overall skills. It was when he thought something he did it, right this moment he was ascending and trying to become as great as the one called the Soul King. But not just that it was more than that, as Tsubasa began his assault again. Swords and plasma continued to hurl themselves at Khala, finding a moment to breath was going to be harder for her. Tsubasa's attack even when he wasn't there would continue. But this wasn't all he planned to do, not by a long shot as his shunko destroyed any energy or attacks close to him. His frame got ready to get into movement again, for it was truly time once again.

Entering the final tiger or Byakko Unlimited was something special, he and his sword functioned as a single being almost. The Metal and Plasma around him still functioning as the sword count never truly went below one thousand. Tsubasa became the mirage yet again, moving at such a fast pace that Yoruichi herself would of been one of few able to keep pace with him, his sword blows moved at the speed of sound perhaps faster. Since it appeared that his sword and arm wielding it disappeared as he moved around her, the combat gigai was doing well, but when Tsubasa activated those Shi Generator's well something special happened for him, his power went higher. As did Iriko and Unohana's along with every single Shinigami from the Rukongai to here, the generator's only effected them thankfully. So it gave them a drastic increase in power, his eyes looked on at the female's body as she moved in slow motion before him. Everything was so slow now even when he moved, it was only when he stood still that things were slow before. The attack of the claw of plasma combined with his and the gigai were constant, by this point he'd attacked and possibly cut the female over three thousand times. Tsubasa was moving at a pace that was truly psychotic and wasn't shown a single ounce of mercy. This was the ending he needed, to show them all this message would go from Mana to Kin. That he was a player, those words Shadin once said to him appeared. He had to make it known he wasn't a rookie this was a war he needed to prove himself. To each ally that had decided to join them, that the Head Captain was no longer the vessel of what Xavier had left it as. No longer was it the thing Yamamoto had done, this was no the day of Tsubasa Unabara. No one would come after and on one before, he was the not the killer among heroes. Was the Hero among Killers, Tsubasa Unabara would embraced that heroic side and save every last person, by killing all those who threatened them.

He was going to do one last thing as the voices appeared with him, the time was now to accept his inner peace. Tsubasa's attack was at it's climax now, he decided to make a brand new move right here. Something that would vanquish the Gods, his eyes of blue and red stared at her as he caught a sword towards him by it's hilt. Something nobody knew about him, he was ambidextrous and could swing equally with both arms, he began moving faster and faster. This wasn't going to end, not here or now but it was time to put Khala through the Ringer. [/color=red] "Kami no Sureyaa" The name meant God Slayer, he moved around quicker, before slamming the swords together, in this exact instant as his shunpo's random pattern continued. Every single sword of a thousand and all the energy of the area exploded upon Khala, but this was only the beginning. He brought the sword down slowly bringing it up, he combined every single sword art known to him from one thousand years into a single stroke. A pillar of plasma and pure power shot into the sky as the blade submerged the girl in absolute destruction, none were left to kill none were going to be effected by this accept her. It only worked on those with who Tsubasa considered to be his enemy. The pillar arched out making a Cross in the sky, this would be visible from all across the Gotei 13, Khala's wounds if this hit would be severe and DE energy wouldn't help her recover. Tsubasa had struck a blow against the Demon that no other had yet, this was nearly the end of it. His Combat Gigai began to move around helping the others while Tsubasa launched his final attack, the sword around his blade turned into ash and crumbled as sweat trickled down Tsubasa's body. Somewhere during it all he'd lost his Haori both of them leaving him without the burden or weight of either one, he was moving for instinct not to keep a piece of fabric on him. He could hear Yamamoto now yelling in his soul about that, but he'd have to hush and deal with it.

"I AM DONE, I DON"T CARE ANYMORE. DARKNESS OR LIGHT!..I will banish every single thing that dares to bring it's fangs to my people..Khala, Mana, Kin, God himself..I do not care..Iriko I won't let you fall, not now...NOR EVER!." His roar was released and sent out blasts of power that echoed around the entire area, Unohana's body was shielded by lighting and metal defending her from the majority of the attacks, this combined with much of Iriko's defenses he may of put into place. Around Iriko bubbles of lighting and metal formed, Tsubasa's power was immense..Massive was the best term for it, lighting hit the enemies only every single area, each of them would be attacked now by the Head Captain's Zanpakutō's insane range. As for Khala, she was going to pay for what she had done, for the toll that had been extracted. Tsubasa's eyes looked at her now, as he had almost finished off her attack. Something more remained, something of a scale far larger than what anyone could imagine of him. Tsubasa's body stood with sweat dripping down it, he'd attacked Khala over ten thousand times in just a couple moments. This vicious and down right deadly assault played into things, Tsubasa made sure he fit Iriko's moves around his own. Playing his partner's strength, Khala had most likely heard the outburst. But the main question was how would she survive God Slayer, that move was coated with Holy energy. Tsubasa's power to cut right through Death Energy made him dangerous, that move specially would slam down upon Khala. Coming from above and punching a hole into the sky with the massive light that reached heaven itself. Tsubasa's eyes slowly faded back into their crimson color, his frame slowly turned to look at Tsubaki who faded. This wasn't over yet, no it wasn't done not by a long shot. Tsubasa prepared one final attack, he was getting ready to put her into the ground. She would either retreat or fall, Tsubasa the Lord of Pandemonium prepared a final move. One thousand plasma generated railguns formed with metal and fired from all around the female, striking at her from all directions.

In the midst of this something else happened, small pieces of metal slipped into her joints to make it so she couldn't move, these metal shards were statically charged. So if she attempted to remove them, they would explode and blow off the limb or joint they were blocking. Tsubasa's Zanpakutō did one final move, he had enough power to do one last thing. His radar picked up danger and he sent in nanobots around the battlefield, his allies would gain support of the small nanobots and metal shards attacking people, this battle had been turned upside down. His eyes of crimson stared at the smoke where Khala was, he waited for a result. She wouldn't be able to fool him, combining his efforts around Iriko's making sure he had plenty of room. He did his movements just before Iriko's due to his insane speed. Also handling that giant destruction above the area. The Tiger's mirror would absorb what energy was left behind by the female's major attacks. Tsubasa planned for one final battle that would be the end. This would be the final moment, this would mark the beginning. "The past is behind me...I do not fear anything, Khala if required..I'll kill death itself...I'll kill anything that I must to bring about the future..I have promised." Tsubasa's body and very aura gave off killing intent, the murderous aura flowed over the entire Gotei 13. The feeling of death, now stabbing at the enemies causing them to flee. A monster was awoken within Tsubasa, he was ready to fight anyone who came. His eyes were clear as he stared down the cloud of smoke of the destruction around the First District. Iriko had helped Tsubasa see what needed to be done, his eyes calmed for a moment. As he brought his sword up, his eyes focusing in on her."Death may not be the answer, but their is many things that a person can kill..Your ambition is one I will kill.." His eyes and words held truth, this wasn't a child's gambit.

For a moment, his appearance in the smoke and the lighting flashing around the area at Khala, she would see the appearance of an old man with a cane standing behind Tsubasa it wasn't real. As this person was long dead, Tsubasa had finally awoken to the role..Behind his visage was the Greatest of the Head Captains, Yamamoto Genryuusai. The future stood before the demoness, the question simply was would she make it to see what came of it. Iriko's powers and very fighting style allowed Tsubasa's to be far more effective, he'd fought Khala like a demon and come up with several plans of attack. He'd defeated her spheres of death in the sky letting Iriko fill in for him when he dispatched them. Than returning to make one final attack on her, the damage and chaos of his attack was insane. Unohana had been taken out of the fight for now, Tsubasa used Combat gigai to move her from the field she'd been almost wounded. With the Shi defense activated, the Shinigami were now far more powerful. This was only the beginning, The Lord of Pandemonium was ready to throw down at last, his defenses were activated and the Gigai were now dispatched as needed. The true war had begun and Khala would soon see, that Tsubasa had only begun to fight.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm
[Will Edit Post Later]

Artist: Within Temptation - Song: HAND OF SORROW - Words: 10,500
The world around the center of the First District was but a distant blur to all those whom were left in its wake. Only those whom could prove themselves worthy of being a "god's" presence were allowed to remain. The area was hushed of life, yet filled to the brim with such chaotic energy that threatened to destroy the very fabric of the Soul Society. Standing upon the blood of tens of millions of their comrades and enemies alike, only The Heart of Deveta, The Captain Commander of the Division Thirteen Company and The Dragon of The North were all that remained. These three beacons of destruction, hope and power were all gathered and bearing down with the utmost of their spirits, ideologies and strength they had to offer.

So with the fire of the war burning at its hottest, the focus and precision of The Demon God's heart grew ever more resolved. The actions of the Unabara and The Crow were all moving in a projected timeline of probability and movement from the perception of Khala Asthavon. Every action that the two men made against her were arranged, displayed and anticipated by Demoness as if they were moving in a purely linear line from her influence of the world around them. Thus, the first one to have her focus would be the likes of the one who yielded the strongest pressure on her: Iriko Crow.

The first thing that brought an ominous sounding chuckle out of the Demon God was the thought that she was compared to buddhism. While she indeed believed that all were connected and meant to be one during her tirade against the Soul Society, the woman had never once thought of that religion as being contrasted to her own. It is a notion that would stick with Khala for long after this fight as those thoughts started to become engraved within her mind and heart. However, she felt that he was rather incorrect when it came to his bold words of will and the desire to remain the cancer that they were. So much so that she sought to correct him throughout all the madness of the battle they were immersed in:

"Will? I don't have faith in that. The power of of ones mind and heart is what holds the ability to shape the future, and the the power to induce your own flow of time. A world where all was one, but free to do as they please under the imagination of the mind and strength of the heart is what I desired and why I took these people as my own."

Sounding more soft spoken; the calmness of Khala's voice seemed to be a stark contrast from how she spoke with Tsubasa. The more passive side of her persona seemed to be coming out as her third eye began to throb and pulsate with a gold aura behind it. While her eyes dull and barren, she felt something changing within herself. There was a sense of warmness spinning around like an enveloping flame, but she couldn't quite pin-point what the sensation was despite building herself up to being a god. So, out of all emotions, a smile and quiet laugh escaped her lips.

"No...that isn't it. I'm not...defeated by that fact." Holding her right hand to her head, Khala seemed to be under pain. It gave off an aura that indicated -- something -- was off with her current demeanor. Gritting her teeth and having the glowing of gold shine vividly in her eyes, there seemed to be a battle within as she was conflicted against our own commandment. Something she had forgotten long before this war had even became a thought in her head. "Even in this end and beginning, one can return to their mortal form as long as they held the capacity to imagine themselves within their body, heart and soul. That....you...that is what you reminded of."

Seeming rather distraught at this point by the stunned look across her face, Khala's presence in this plane gave off the feeling that hundreds of millions of spirits were standing beside her. Following that turn of events, the sounds of a heart pulsating started to transition into an audible noise across the entirety of the Seireitei. As he started rambling on about order and what it takes to maintain it, The Heart of The Demon God could only shake her head with a vacant expression across her face. It wasn't the fact that she was bound by order. No. She still affirmed that her soul was one that was as far out of order as you could possibly get; even proclaiming herself as the master of it due to the nature of her birth and powers from an objective point of view.

So that isn't what made her feel so -- confused. Nay, it was the fact that she was contradicting one of her own laws and it took bringing the world to the brink of destruction for her to see that. In doing so, this brought disharmony within herself as she had promised to bring her people who followed her "godhood" to the promise land. And this error in The Demon God's judgement is also what made the disease that plagued her mind since the days of Truth's dead begin to crack at the seams. In fact, with how much Khala's force had engulfed the Seireitei at large, cracks in the sky were even beginning to come into existence.

This twisted vision of hers, deep inside, was beginning to become all but undone. This blindness that she was submerged in was all but beginning to dissipate and she wasn't quite sure what to make of it. The brainwashing the Heart of The Demon God forced herself under to hide from the pain of this reality was being absolved and there was a hollow feeling within herself. It wasn't one that represented the fact that she was empty, rather, she wasn't quite sure how to react or make heads or tails of this outcome she was in. It was daunting as seeing the sunrise after enduring a century of darkness, like the dawning of a star in the abyss of the cosmos eternal blackness or like the birth of a baby into a new and unknown world.

"I am a deity....but not the one I thought I was."

Upon saying those words, the voice of Khala became projected and echoed throughout the Seireitei; as if her voice were replicated a thousand times over to give it a more booming presence. The thumping of a colossal heart then gripped the Soul Society and caused the very heavens and earth to tremble and quake. As her heart began to awaken, a throbbing mixture of gold and white energy throbbed around her body as her eyes were all but enveloped within a halcyon like light. And all the while, that third eye of heres started to quiver to life with a single tear dripping out of it's eyeducts.

"....Hypocrite? Blind. I was blind. So blind to what I had created." Lowering in volume, Khala's voice faded back to normal, but was projected at a great enough distance for Iriko to hear as her tone was that of hurt woman. Looking at all the devastation around them, the dismantled state of the hearts she consumed and how far she had dragged the world at large into her own personal hell made her stop -- and actually consider -- was what she doing -- right? It was a thought that wouldn't have cross her mind until these delusions were shattered and broken.

In that moment, she could only let out a laugh, but not like the demented, psychotic or sorrow-filled ones she let out before. This one -- was one of acceptance -- if such a thing could even be conveyed in a bout of laughter. Standing in the lone wreckage of the First District, Khala could only collapse to her knees and continue this spell of laughter; causing more of the worlds darkness around them to shatter and begin to give-way back to a the clear-blue skies that once caressed the world before her rampage. A rampage started in loving memory of her only admired one: Truth.

"He's dead, he's dead!" The laughter started to dissipate as she gritted her teeth and clenched her hands together. As visions of The Truth and Elizabeth started to flood her mind in that moment, brief static imagery of them were brought to life so that Iriko could get a understanding of whom she was referring to; if only out of a subconscious act of her mind. The illusion that a lone man dressed in a white robe with flowing white hair and glowing white eyes was the first to appear by Khala's side. The second figure was feminine in nature and dressed in a silver dress with silver hair and eyes; representing the false-body of Truth known as Elizabeth. She came to Khala's side from her left and each of them put their hands on her shoulders as she chuckled further.

"Damn it....! This is what I wished for? This? THIS!?" While speaking out loud, these words were directed more-so at herself in a fit of confusion, rage and remorse. She was at a lost for herself as she was so hell bent, focused and indoctrinated by her own delusional mantra that she couldn't believe -- that it was all -- against her own principles. How could she have crafted such a deranged mindset to full slave under? In that reflection, Khala let out a brief yell of pain as red and black veins were seen pulsating on her third eye. Within herself, there was a force that was fighting against this change, but it was one that was fruitless as more of her twisted persona was fading away by her own insight.

And the more she reflected, the more she felt rage for having soiled the name of her beloved in the way that she had. Listening to his explanation to live this life of pain further compounded that notion within her psyche. Having to face the awful realization of her actions, the clear and sane mind of Khala Asthavon came to the conclusion that Truth would be more than disgusted with the actions she decided to take. So, she could only sink her head further into the ground as genuine tears fell from her eyes; coming to grips with the lost of her fellow godling while now feeling remorse, if only out of respect for what Truth would want. It would be an insult to what Truth gave her. This gift -- was something not many mortal man -- could achieve: a being who yielded the capacity to understand her. And upon coming to this awareness, Khala deduced that even her nirvana wouldn't be able to bring that back if all spirits understood and fused with one another; no matter how much her heart ached for it. It was simply her own selfiness abusing that powers that she was blessed with it.

"This...isn't what he would want...NOT THIS!"

With one final shout, she'd then give out a satisfied sigh before turning her conflicted gaze back on Iriko. Twitching her eyelid out of stress, it is in these moments that The Heart of The Demon God began realize that the deity-like force she was not meant to absolve all; but only those who sought out her freedom. She was not meant to force others into salvation if their hearts had already found it and refused it. And while there were numerous hearts that were related in one way or another to hers, they were not hers to take and they were merely traces of herself that lived on within the spirits that came after; not that they were all connected or unified as she deluded herself to believe.

"Heh, I guess this is farewell to those dreams. I really tried to outrun them...." Muttering to herself at this point, Khala could do nothing but acknowledge the fact she did indeed failed to outrun this existence and the pain that came with it. Upon these revelations, Khala could only shake her head as the skies around them bursted like shattered glass and erupted into a white fire that brought forth an overcast sky to the area; cleansing it of her tainted nature in that moment. "...but be it as it may, I may not be qualified to be the god I imagined myself to be as you say by your definition. However, by mine, I am still God...an Imperfect God."

Ceasing to care about all the changes around her, Khala rose back to her feet as the imagery of Truth and Elizabeth shattered like ash in the wind. Hands still curled into a fist, The Goddess shook her head and continued talking with the utmost of conviction: " Some define a deity by being a supreme and perfect power, others describe God as a powerful man or a thing of great importance. Yet -- these definitions do not apply to me." While speaking, the heart beats within the distance now became all but overbearing as it overshadowed all other sounds in the area. It was beating at a million miles per second and Khala was taking more heaved breathes as she bit her teeth.

"What pumps the blood of my godship -- is symbolism. Even by your standards, human standards, acknowledge that one of the definitions of a "god" is a spirit, ideal, animal or object that brought forth the embodiment of God." Holding her arm, imagery of numerous books came to be that were written by man with the definition of God being just that. While there were other definitions alongside, as Khala had said, hers still rang true alongside the definition that explained God as the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being. "It also declares that a being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes, is indeed, a deity."

(CHANGE TRACK HERE)

Voice spreading far and wide, it sounded like Khala spoke in a near infinite volume of voices. Indeed, from the hearts and souls she absolved from Demon World and her following, even Iriko and Tsubasa would be able to visibly see the countless spirits who vested their faith within this creature. Through her medium, the prayers of its followers sought to have the almighty power within their Demon God affect their nature and the lives of the people who follow their religion. In this way, the great power, strength and knowledge of their God would allot them salvation through the power of their idol ship, praise and worship of The Demon God. In the end, they fueled each one another through this unity of god and man.

So as Iriko propelled himself past the pinnacle of a Shinigami, Khala herself was moving in directions that would surprise even herself. With her third eye now pulsating a golden light, the fluctuation of strength within her was becoming more apparent as these spirits that stood by Khala's side became unified in the ambition of protecting their god; and as to would their god protect them. It is why they would not waver in this storm of power that Iriko rained on them, nor would they buckle to the call of the void. Even if she were tainted in the past, things could still -- change. Corruption or not, what they built for themselves wasn't something that The Heart of The Demon God was going to allow to be destroyed.

Holding out her own hand, Khala started to read into the environment around her with her divine knowledge. The energy was out of this world, yes, but it all had to converge some place and Iriko was the one commanding it. And as a burst of golden flames erupted like a raging inferno on The Demon Goddess's right eye, the eyes of Deveta were all but awakened within her; a technique that KQM Mana herself shared. Although Mana could indeed tap into the prowess of The Demon God, Khala was a Demon Goddess! So it made the utmost of sense that a Goddess would be able to tap into her own power and produce her own version of that technique.

Digressing, Deveta's Eyes, the true form of Mana's infamous Reaper's Eyes, allowed for a death sense to activate within the person whom bares these eyes. Having a range of two thousand meters to scan for potential threats, the left eye of Khala began to bled golden blood as she scanned through many probable outcome if what Iriko intended to do her had succeeded. While she couldn't decipher WHAT it was, a sixth sense was screaming at her to get as far out of range as possible. Therefore, quickly closing out the prediction aspect of this ability, Khala let the blood ooze out of all of her cracks as she felt the strain creep into her body that this fight was giving her.

By the time the male was beginning to become ethereal in nature, The Demon Goddess let out a bellowing screech before taking off like a rocket away from the range where she once stood. Making use of her mastery over Shadow Warp, Khala moved at speeds that could be considered on par with teleporation. During this straightline burst of speed, The Demoness did indeed feel the outer burn of The Crow's spear as they exchanged paths. It burned into her like a damning solar burst; causing her to grit her teeth and become forced to deal with the pain.

Around the moment she reached upwards of one mile into the sky, she had all but avoided the coverage of Iriko's bubbles. However, this was at the cost of losing her right arm in the process. If one were to pay attention, they'd see a mile long stretch of dust leading up into Khala's position. During this exchange the cracks and blood piled up numerously until it simply disintegrated from her person. If it weren't for the fact she was able to so quickly produce a solid barrier across her body, the further injuries sustained from that brush with death could have proven to be more potent in its stopping power. So They may have all but cleaned whatever influence remained, but the danger zone was cleared for The Goddess.

Thus, in this moment of rest, her body caught up with her. In one violent pulse, golden veins appearing on her left eye and Khala let out a quick grunt of pain as she felt a cutting sensation burn through what was left of her arm. Only stump a remained and she amply removed it in one final jolt of pain and tossed it to the side. Right now, no resources were going to be wasted on her arm. Being that she was able to fight without the use of it, she'd have to mend herself one later. There were more important matters on the horizon despite the injury she suffered.

Judging by the instability of Iriko's attack, Khala already perceived that the energy was going to expand outwards now that he had failed to perform his attack. Thanks to the passive of Deveta's Eyes, she was able to see a dangerous energy beginning to become explosive and quite dangerous in its destructive power. Panting with a sense of exhaustion behind every breath, she knew that using Surpassing Law was going to be a stretch because the Soul Society was a much harder dimension to wield that power. And given that her body had almost ran out during her previous assault against the Unabara, there was only one thing that could work in her favor to contain this blast: her own heart.

Being that Iriko had found his salvation without the need of her existence and showed her, in the process, that her methods were nothing a delusional dream; she realized that having his life disappear from this world was akin to losing Truth. Although he didn't yield as strong of an understanding to her heart as her fellow godling did due to their bond, Khala still wasn't going to allow him to just die after coming this far. So as the sounds of a mighty heart beat throbbed throughout the landscape, Khala's energy seemed to skyrocket as she let out a heartfelt yell.

What was the reason for all of this? Simple: the third eye on her chest -- was opening. If this had been earlier in the fight, a monster would have undoubtedly come out of The Demon Goddess. However, with these changes in her values, The Asthavon was in full control of herself. This is something that even Mana herself had feared, that if Khala were able to fully open her heart, the horrors of Deveta's scorn would be unleashed upon the world. Yet, in spite of that, from what Khala was able to digest from his reason to live despite the pain of his lost -- it seemed to resonate something fierce within her. Without Truth here -- or the Soul King for that matter -- she was the best thing to represent their collective hearts. They lived on -- within herself.

So while the pain was very much a real thing, Khala saw fit to bare through it for the sake of Truth. With tears streaming down her cheek, she held her hand outwards towards Iriko and an explosion of golden energy showered him. At this point, her energy was comparable to a 0-1 as her third eye started to open. Her psyche was becoming cleared out of all the clutter that stood in its way, a sense of warmth from Truth's residue helped her endure the pain of opening her heart and all the while even those as far out as Iramashsa Island could sense her.

Nevertheless, as rays of golden light stormed down on the colossal explosion from Iriko's assault that threatened the very foundation of the Seireitei and Soul Society at large, Khala condensed and tried to force back the destructive blast with her power. It wasn't a simple feat to contain and withhold a catastrophic blast of this magnitude. There was a severe amount of pain blinding Khala's vision, compressing down hard on her body and breaking her concentration at times from having already pushed her body so far in this assault against the Soul Society. If this battle had been waged on Earth, that planet would have had scorched and decimated continents at this point from the exchanges of her suns and the blows her and Iriko were sharing.

Therefore, Khala felt herself being pushed back in the beginning due to her weakened state. There would be earthquakes tearing apart numerous structures in the Seireitei and Soul Society at large, hurricane generating throughout the lands with winds that tore everything to sunder and lightning that decimated dozens of city blocks with each block that hit the ground across the Seireitei. However, this was all but child's play compared to what would happen if The Demon Goddess lost control at this point. Even the fearsome energy that was detected by Khala within the clash of The Quincy Race's Mother pailed in comparison to this threat.

So in a push of determination and strength, Khala screamed once more and forced the blast into submission by creating a formation of energy that was far more dense than Iriko's to prevent it from spreading. Of course sparks of golden, white and blue light were scattered across all of the warfield, but Khala understood that the people fighting now could manage a bit of collateral damage at this point. Now having come this far she'd do her damndest to make sure the blast was only focused on Iriko; attempting to redirect portions of the explosion back into his inner world, and then spreading dozens of tendrils out across a half mile radius in order to devour any remains to prevent any more carnage. All the while, Iriko was more than likely going to be caught up in trace remains of this blast, so she'd send pockets of her energy to him in order to soften the blow and try to lessen the strain on his body to where he would at least be spared his life.

[b]"Ha.....I can't....give up OUR heart. Well it is true you've gouged the shell of what I am, you'll have to take the entrails of my heart to attain godhood."
Despite the apocalyptic scene around her, Khala's soft-spoken voice was meant to once again guide itself through the chao and directly into Iriko's ears as if she were right next to him. And when finished speaking, she placed her left hand on it to make a reference to exactly what she was talking about. Easing in her facial expression, Khala's eyes seemed quite weary. As if she were tired, worn out and plain done with this fight as her hair was a mess, skin filled with cracks, body covered in gold blood, right eye closed and still bleeding and to top it all off -- her right arm was still very much missing. So she was a mess from this scuffle even externally speaking; the injuries deeper within where the naked eye could not see were much more parlous in nature.

However, even baring all of these injuries in mind, these complications weren't what happened to be making her grow jaded of this fight. Even in her current state, it wasn't a far-fetched feat for her to continue this brawl. No. It was the fact that this entire war was nothing but a farce to how much Iriko had shattered that false self of Khala and her illusion-esque persona. So waging a holy war for a "dead" god proved fruitless for even one whom ruled over demon-kind. It was all a one-night, one-act farce. This war, and the new world that the Demon God and Death God found themselves in.

"But even so, your heart's determination....has reached my own. I've been dead for countless lifetimes, and whomever I was just finally draw her last breath. It had to die it seems. It was absolute retribution. That farce I tried to run to could not....exist." Where Khala was at this point was in the center of debris not too far from the impact zone of Iriko's attack should have been. As fires rose all around them under a grey sky, Khala's own world seemed to turn to sunder and a peace -- of calmness - exuded from her as the woman's voice seemed eerily solem.

Focusing her sights on the lone crow, Khala placed her left hand out to him so that he may better understand just where her feelings came from. If he were so determined and damned to have a taste of godhood -- then she'd very allow allot him but a taste of it. In a mist of golden fog, wherever Iriko's body lay, she'd tried to convey her sentiments, her embodiment and struggle up until this point. While she did not feed him the full extent of Deveta's Madness, Khala gave him enough of the story through this sense of telepathic connection to convey just where the horrors lay within her heart. The very notion of experiencing a over a centillion lifetimes from the smallest dust spec, to the most miniscule of particles and downright to the level all atoms throughout a hellish existence to attain "Perfect Knowledge" was a nightmarish thought to swallow.

To know all lifetimes, all outcomes and a full understanding of existence itself -- is god forsaken. Knowing every possible perspective, every life lived, possibility and going through all known experiences outright drove the original Deveta to the depths of insanity and broke his body mentally, spiritually and every other way you can imagine. It's why, to Iriko and Khala, they'd each there are so many separated selves and why he can never realize that true strength. . He lost his "perfect" power, KNOWLEDGE and all that came with his former self and was reduced back to a weakened being; albet one that be theorized to be the closest being to attaining deity status.

And upon the beginnings of this sad tale, the voice of the once all powerful god echoed throughout the area for all to hear...

" ...I was all alone. Around me, inside of me; everything that had attached itself to me and eternity seemed to bleed like a never ending river. Eternal Life that began before time was born, eternal life that exist now, eternal life that will be here long after everything is destroyed and dead; All things that are, is and will ever be is as evanescent as the final flash of a fading sun sinking into the cold, black, silent and never ending night."

Those final words were all that were left of whatever "Deveta" or "Khala" really was at one time. What was left out of that remain of a "god" was Deveta, The Main Body. He was and is nothing more than a shell of it's former self. All because he let that pain, the madness and all of the other portions of himself be pushed onto separate entities like Khala so he could at least have peace and do whatever it is he yearned for; while the portions of his body that took on these attributes were acting out his former will and bared his pain.

So Khala, being the heart, desired to just kill what she can in order to make it right and have everyone become whole by her afterlife in the embodiment of death. As she believed, up until this point, that the the only salivation left for this existence was through the cold void of Death's Embodiment. Filled with nothing but the blood of her incarnations fighting against her, the isolation of the heart in this world of unhinged reflections of herself turned the Goddess mad. The despair associated with trying to fight this fate was ill-guided and all consuming for the woman to deal with, but it still held a semblance of "good" within them.

Out of all the selves of the once Perfect God, Khala was the one to take that full burden on as she represented that beings heart. This made her the centermost point for absorbing, maintaining and enduring all the terrors the "Complete" Deveta suffered through. For she is the sum total of the cataclysm of The Demon God's mind that all but imploded on itself. It is why, out of anything else, Iriko would learn she yearned for the anguish to stop by bringing an end to this existence and being whole once more in death.

And through this wordless communication, the ultimate thing that Khala wanted the man to take away from it was that Touketsu, in all it's embodiment, is a nothing more than a cautionary tale never to desire the power of a "god" in general; as everything comes at a price and that creature's price was it's very sense of self and eternal agony when he reached that level of strength; only to have it taken away just as swiftly. So as she looked upon her enemy with the saddest of eyes, she'd hope he did not desire the status of a "God" anymore. To turn into a monster like her -- wasn't in the cards for someone who found their salvation like The Dragon Of The North.

It is why she began crying without making the slightest of sound. Falling down to her knees, the pain swelled and she let grabbed her hand to hide her tears. Reflecting upon everything else, The length of her life, prior to this battle, was nothing more than a means to an end in order to ensure her task is done and to make sure this type of turmoil is put to an end and these mistakes are corrected with the universe and existence at whole. So in a way, this entire war is a frantic cry of sorts. A cry out for death almost from the Imperfect God. She lays no control over her creations, nor any heart to claim her own. She is a heart stripped of everything, wandering from plane to plane seeking to bring an end to all and unify them in the release of death in one last conflict.

Yet, through this war, as Iriko would understand, that all came shattering to an end as the brainwashing she threw herself under had all but came to the surface and were reduced to ash. For deep in her heart, she understood outright that she denied the gentle being that she had the capacity to be. Yet, from the world was she plunged into, there was no place for such a thing. Nor, in this harsh existence, did she feel that the souls that inhabit such a wicked place around her deserved to see such a sight. And while it may have ached her spirit to suppress it, to keep it sealed and assault each throbbing of honest to good nature will that surfaces -- is hell.

And even as she tried to contain it, there were still times it very much existed. From the blessing she gave Eric Zarathos on the battlefield, to the salivation she sought to give her followers and even to the extent of sparing Iriko on this war ground. There was -- gentle -- nature within her. Yet, she still insisted on reprogramming her persona to believe false notions. Being that she views most creatures and things in the universe as a reflection of Deveta, this was but an example of the type of delusions that were imprinted into her mind. In this war, she saw herself as providing the chemo needed to recover from the laws of existence that cancered "their" body. She held a viewpoint about the nature of the universe as if it were nothing but a plane of agony, torment and nightmares; whereas Death is the end of all that and the physical embodiment of death will allow everyone to become their own gods while making Khala and Deveta whole once more.

This act of self-sabotage and all of the illusions she has created in her memories to further escape this reality -- was the nature of her false ego. It gave her reasons to hate this world and to become one with all things in her being to further fuel her desire to fight against this plane of existence with everything that she had at her disposal. It's quite the sad story to endure, but after sealing her heart away so heavily; there was no need for such capacities of emotion, love, compassion and understanding against someone who is akin to that of a Demon God; the supposed epitome of carnage, execution and root of all things wicked.

So on that lonely road that she ventured on, she walked it alone with a somber subconscious mind, and a vengeful conscious mind that sought to protect that fragile, fragile piece of humanity, innocence and love that she held for this world that was buried deep, deep, deep within her mind and heart -- and one that Iriko managed to pierce into. And for that reason, being a mortal himself and coming this far, Khala didn't want him to become abominable godling like herself. This meant that, even though The Heart of The Demon God could convey these in wordless forms, it made the point all the more clear with words. Henceforth, with a disheartened look in her eyes, Khala turned her attention to Iriko; wherever he may be at this point.

"The lingering scent of a miracle is enticing, is it not?" Letting out a heavy sigh, there seemed to be a heavy rain following the depressed mood as Khala's lingering reishi seemed to still influence the very world around him despite his best efforts. "But just stop it, human. Don't become a monster like me." Voice becoming gruff and multi-toned once again, Khala's voice still yielded its somber tone, but with a thicker impact as it sounded as if numerous people were speaking at once. "Do you not understand what it would mean to use such a miracle against myself to reach divinity and become just another another relic? An object to be tossed aside amongst your kind? You and I..."

Pausing for a moment as her voice faded back to normal, Khala looked around at the sights of destruction and death they craved throughout the lands of the Soul Society in this Holy War. It was quite the lot of a normal mortal to digest, so the road it took for Khala and Iriko to get to this point was somewhat sentimental to her at this point. "...our battle....has driven us to the very edges of heaven and hell. To throw it all away, to give up your humanity here, only shows that you are weak and as untrue to your principles as you made me realize." Biting her lip, Khala made sure not to break eye-contact with him. Even if he were a mile away, she'd lock on to his direction and ensure her voice was heard through long-range projection of her words.

"You'll become the very thing you sought to destroy..." Now pointing at herself, Khala made sure he understood what she was referring to. To go back on his words now -- was unacceptable to her. "...and I'll have to kill you to stop you falling into the hell I have. By your very definition of a god, your thesis for obtaining one is to be perfect and absolute. And in this world...that definition of a god...is not possible. It invalidates everything you stood for until now and leaves your principles to become false. Don't fall into the trap of becoming an Imperfect God like me and rendering yourself back into square one as the next God or Mortal tries to put an end to your lunacy. Just...stop."

And one those words, the distorted space where Khala and Iriko's war was waged had came to a close with the dawning of The Unabara's Blade coming to fruition. Up until this point, the warfield where The Demon God and The Reaper fought cycled through an alternative flow of time. One where The Goddess could express her heart to the man who killed her former shell. All that was left to deal with now was a man still hellbent on chasing the illusion of a "God"; and that was a man Khala had little patience for.

"Apologies aren't worth much, but you have my blessing for what you have given me. So I am sorry it has come to this, but I will end this soon enough." If he were rendered immobile at this point, and no defenses were in please, she'd then make her way over to him. With each step that drewer her closer to him the Goddess's heart accelerated in beats. There was a warmth flowing sensation that oozed over her body and a sense of anticipation as she got face to face with her foe. Kneeling or standing wherever the man may be at this point, Khala's face eased over into a gentle smile and she leaned in to his to cover her mouth with his in a hungry kiss. If allowed a taste, The Demoness would notice his mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips smoother than she could have imagined. She tasted tentatively with his tongue, and Khala eased with a soft sigh.

"You resonate feelings within me that remind me of Truth. Don't tarnish them so fruitlessly. I don't want someone capable of...understanding me....to vanish again." Voice somewhat lowered and more hushed at this point, a desirous gaze eased over her eyes while taking one final look at Iriko. And with that, Khala moved from her position in order to turn her attention towards the looming threat that was The Captain Commander. The final bout of this war was drawing and it was time to put an end to this act. The actors needed to leave the age and this farce required a conclusion.

"Farewell."

In cold gust of wind, Khala's battle shifted to the realm of The Captain Commander and she'd no longer be near Iriko. Nonetheless, before she left, The Heart of The Demon God left him a wordless withdrawal. The intent of The Goddess was going to settle this affair with the Gotei 13's leader, but her dream of consuming all within her nirvana -- died. The very place within the deepest pits of Hell where lost souls could find respite was going to remain in tact, she had no qualms with not undoing that. However, for those who wished to believe and have faith in her escape from this, the door would always be open to those spirits.

The fundamental principle that Iriko helped The Lone Goddess remember of her own religion was that the contents of a person's heart shape their appearance. Through time new images will change their heart and their forms. But if people don't act of their own desire, then nothing will change at all. So, for those spirits, they must regain their forms by their hearts own volition; as Iriko showed her. Even if it means one's heart become lost. For any person holds the capacity to return to their singular state -- as long as they are able to imagine themselves within their own heart. And by that rule of her after life, she couldn't go through with this war anymore.

So as she stood under the grey ash of the heavens, the scorched lands of the earth and the unity within herself; she prepared to put her hearts resolution to the test and march those who worshipped her to whatever salivation they deem fit after vesting their very spirit into her being. And with a serene-like laugh, a somber expression eased into the face of Khala as she stared down a man she believed to be chasing empty dreams. A man like that, no matter how much he tried, would not be able to defeat her with those hollow ambitions of wanting to become a monster like her. She wouldn't allow it -- and her followers wouldn't allow it.

[center](CHANGE TRACK HERE)

[youtube]4sCkAvh50Vs?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xba9006[/flash]

"Come. Come and kill. Come and kill me if you so dare. Yes, this is the end. An end befitting a dream gone on too long. So slash more, Shinigami. Slash me some more." Tilting her head downward while speaking in a bleak tone of voice, the blackness of The Goddess seemed to grow darker in nature to where the shadows around her face blocked out her eyes. Feeling the pain of her comrades anguish from Tsubasa's first assault, the scorching agony they endured was felt in throbbing stabs within her heart. The ones who entrusted everything to her, their faith in her religion, were being hurt. So -- she needed to act.

Being that her heart was partially opened for the time being, Khala still had a copious amount energy to use if she were so willing to endure the strain on her body. Thus, moving at speeds only a godling like herself could, Khala delivered wisps of golden light towards the lightning strikes scattering across the Seireitei and devoured them. Absolving them of her strength by her force of power devouring them outright and negating each of the forces upon contact, Khala was able to lessen the blow of Tsubasa's first wave at the cost of exuding more of her energy and stopping only eighty percent of her attack.

"You have the right to cut me. But..." Refusing to move from her position just yet, she endured the plasma based explosions that rang out all around her; as if she were making a point. By utilizing Surpassing Law in such a confined space around her body, she was able to take the stunning-like effect from this creations and neutralize it to be only a raw explosion. Any other influences within the space of this explosion were meant to be absolved and erased. So in this way, Khala would emerge out of a plume of smoke with golden blood oozing from her forehead, clothes tattered and burn marks across her body. Even with all that so far, she was still standing with a dissatisfied expression through it; almost as if she had lost all interest outright with such a vacant stare.

"...you do NOT have the right to kill me and become a God."

In an explosion of golden light, Khala summoned a colossal sphere of energy throughout the Soul Society. Utilizing her God Magic, a fraction of Za Kao's embodiment was transported to the field at the cost further lowering her health. A drop in her energy could be felt, a stinging pain surged throughout her body and red smoke oozed out of the cracks from Khala's body. In one final sweep, tens of millions of tendrils-like spires rained down from the heavens and vaporized the remaining metal and plasma assault. Although Tsubasa's assault proved to have a forty percent accuracy rate, Khala managed to save sixty percent of the remaining forces on the field from her actions. So warground became littered once again with explosions as they powers meshed against one another in a waltz across death's door.

"The sun is rising to bring about the end of this long night my kin, your men, myself and you have endured. My distorted dream has ended, and it is time you wake up to the reality of things as well. You want to reach the level of God's Shell, Deveta? Non-sense. Complete and utter non-sense."

Sounding more stern with each word that passed from her mouth, Khala's concentration hardened and she understood that she was going to have to tap deeper into herself to keep track and outpace him. With a grand mastery of Shadow Movement under her belt, that was a feasible reality to attain. She was the origin of that demonic trait in the demon race; so it was time to show them how a master harnesses the skill. Utilizing the "Force Speed" technique, a devastating burst of kinetic energy was generated out of her body and morphed itself into a holy gust of wind. This wind outright shattered and negated the slash. In fact, The Captain may even find a crack or two on his Zanpakutō from how much power was vested into that blow.

"To surpass the Soul King is to attain perfect power. The shell of who I once was tried to attain that same definition of God and only found hell. That is why your blade cannot reach the killing blow to me. Your heart is as dull as a rusted blade because of the decrypted will of your heart." Still unmoved from her position, Khala's words matched against her action as she left her "Force Speed" on an automatic setting. Paying the price to further depletion of her energy and stamina of her body lowering, Khala outright blocked all of the constant barrage of sword slashes against her by producing a thick wall of divine wind around her. One that yielded the probability of inducing more cracks across Tsubasa's Zanpakutō as it slashed against this thick shield of speed around her. With as many strikes as he made against Khala in this moment, the striking power of his blade may very well weaken to the point where his trusted sword was in danger of shattering in two or fragments of it being broken.

More than that, however, the male seemed to be wasting his energy. From the distorted realm of space and time where Khala had devoured herself and Iriko before her influenced was removed, the sun had already did its damage and was promptly vaporized by The Dragon Crow within it. Therefore, it was nothing more than a futile effort on his end. He'd find himself only attacking thin-air at this point because there hadn't been a trace of that sun left from the battle that she waged against Iriko. So she could only let out a soft chuckle at another attempt to keep up with her with that ill-guided heart of his.

With the eyes of Deveta still active, the burning pain behind her right eye became more apparent as golden blood continued to ooze out of it. Making a pained expression, Khala remembered very well the cost of having this perception still in play; but it was worth it in order to keep her eyes focused on Tsubasa even in spite of his profound speed. Yet, in spite of this, her body was still wearing down. So for a lapse of judgement burdened by exhaustion, Khala noticed an explosion of blood coming out of her midaxillary line. One of The Commanders blades did manage to take out a chunk of her right side as dust, gold fluid and glass-like skin fell to the cared pavement.

Even with this injury, she still couldn't see defeat, however. Vision blurring in and out, she knew what was behind her to carry her through the last of this war. Composing herself and coping with the severe pain by sharing it with the millions of conscious minds within her heart, Khala stood tall and continued charting down this forsaken road. The thousands of strikes that followed after that cutting blow were met with a more fierce wall of wind generated from Khala's Shadow Movement; having a greater probability of their offensive strikes dulling with how often the man's sword smashed against this defensive tactic. He'd even feel the vibrations of this effect in his soul and his very spiritual energy would be affected in the form of it being depleted with each contact he made; while his Soul Chain was intended to become corroded and force him back to a lesser state of power with how much direct contact she had with the male. The channels of energy that flowed within him were meant to be damaged at this point and make him on the verge of subcoming to a KO.

"Surpass and transcend? What an unforgivable fool. You won't beat me like that. We've turned everything to ashes and are starting anew. We've passed the climax and you are still clinging on to the night's dream like a child." All the while, the eyes in the sky were still negating the metal spreading across the range at every turn. She wasn't going to give him the space to inflict anymore catastrophic damage. So, for now, she could watch the spectacle as Tsubasa drained himself dry attacking thin-air. He'd understand the difference in speed between the two of them and the level of power that she was dealing with because the scarp between her and The Dragon Crow had already settled that outcome. There was nothing left to destroy and he was giving room for Khala to patch up the gaping hole in her side.

Even more so, he'd find himself in an illusion of her own as a side effect of these powers causing so much conflict in the world around him. The combat Gigai's that he gave the signal to -- weren't there. There was no back up because in the reality they fought in Khala had already destroyed them earlier within this war. So once again, Khala had outmatched him in this regard and he was still clinging to her shadow because the ambition of his heart just could not reach her like this; not in the way Iriko's could.

At any rate, thousands of tendrils were projected out of Khala and detached from her as they served as another means of defense as she grew weary from all of the rapid usage of Force Speed. In this way, she'd conserve energy for the time being and counter him once again. Coughing up a pool of golden blood, The Goddess could feel the toll her body, but she will wouldn't give it up here. She overestimated the sheer volume of the attacks she unleashed during this holy war, and thus her heart started to close, but she was still very much in the fight until the very bitter end.

"It doesn't matter how much your heart wants to become a god, to surpass me is only to lead to your own demise and become the monster you were trying to fight to begin with. And I won't be beaten by a reflection of myself staring me in the mirror." Khala was no mind reader, but it was hard to ignore the desire pulsating just from Tsubasa's energy at this rate. His aura radiated a strong thirst, a thirst to become the strongest he could be and become a Perfect God. It was the same foolish desire that lead them to this very war they were battling now. Such a heart -- could not overwhelm Khala.

So like clockwork, the plasma that scattered out would be smited by the golden sphere in the heavens. It was annihilating and trying to render BOTH of their means of extensive range -- voided. Therefore, by the time the illusion of Tsubasa's Gigai reached her, she walked through it as if it were nothing but a cloud. As, in a way, that signified what it was like for her to fight Tsubasa. A man driven by delusions of grandeur; much like the way she was before The Dragon Crow shattered her delusions.

"Useless."

Those words summed up the attempt to tap into the Shi Generators spread throughout the Soul Society. This was yet another fatal flaw when he overestimated his own capacities in the same fashion that Khala did with her own. The speed of "God" was not one to be trifled with and she demonstrated that outright because the Shi Generators -- were already destroyed. Much like the Gigai's before her, these prime defenses in the Gotei Thirteen defense were targeted and eliminated due to failure on part of Tsubasa to even notice it. So while he danced around flaunting his speed against her, she made objective and precise moves to further cement the defense between them.

"USELESS!"

Now hollering at the top of her lungs, Khala glared upwards as the God Slayer technique abolished what was left of her golden sphere in the sky. The attack was colossal, but it was all futile. As all of the heavens and earth quaked in the wake of it, Khala stood her ground and summoned her Godling Magic once again. Spreading each of her feet out, her left eye became engulfed within a golden blaze as she prepared to deal with this monstrosity. In that invocation of her will, a screeching sound filled the lands as a black void that expanded for a mile in width and half mile in height appeared in between The Demon Goddess and Tsubasa's continental bursting blast. It was an unprecedented amount of power, one that caught Khala off guard as she seemed confused by it.

Nevertheless, she went into action sucking that massive object into the void. Of course, it was easier said than done. Clenching on to her left fist, The Demoness did her damndest to seal the whole of that attack within a realm of eternal black holes; the likes of which would reduce it to nothing. However, before she could do that, pockets of the calamitous spark of plasma sealed within the blast went astray and stroke down on Khala. Letting out an angry yell, the right side of The Goddess's face felt a melting sensation as it burned through it and left a scorch mark down from her forehead to her cheek; taking out her eye in the process.

So at the price of a daunting blow done to her face, Khala sealed away the blast and rendered it moot. However, the wrath of a god would soon be upon him. There was no words to describe the sound that roared all around the Soul Society in respite to the attack dealt by Tsubasa. Still having the power of a "God" on her side, The Demoness's Godling magic went into effect -- quite possibly topping any previous attack done up until this point in this long war. Demon World was a vast place, and there were indeed portions of it that were similar to the Human Realm's cosmos. With that said, the entire Soul Society was able to feel the surge of mammoth energy that eclipsed all over attacks on the field.

What was coming down to Tsubasa -- was a supernova. Tapping into the knowledge of Demon World, Khala located a dying star that was one hundred times larger than the Earth's sun that was blown away by runaway thermonuclear reactions. This was a type of supernova that seemed to be triggered by gamma ray-driven antimatter production. The star was so massive that its oxygen core began to release energetic photons that created pairs of electrons and antimatter positrons. The matter and antimatter annihilated each other, causing the star to collapse and ignite its oxygen core in a massive nuclear explosion; the likes of which has never been seen before. It obliterated the entire star, leaving no remnant except for a supernova one hundred times brighter than a typical supernova.

Indeed, a supernova is one of the most powerful events in the Universe since the Big Bang -- an event Khala herself was around for as the original Deveta. This enormous explosion can outshine all other stars in its host galaxy and the light can be detected from thousands of millions of light years away. So this was it -- her final trump card. This was a remnant from Deveta himself lost within the ruins of Demon World. In a multi-rainbowed blast that overpowered any other light in the Soul Society, Khala unleashed total and complete hell as the burst from Deveta's Supernova Star slammed down into Tsubasa.

If he were so intent on fighting a god, becoming a god and surpassing a god -- this was the final act to show him that it was -- useless. And for Khala? It proved to be a means of release and signified her letting go of her former-selves desire for perfect power. Being that this was a once in a lifetime move, Khala was betting all of her cards on this attack putting an end to the battle. So with Deveta's influence still remaining, the Supernova was condensed to cover every square inch of the battlefield -- but neither ally or enemy would be affected. Through Surpassing Law's will, the sole person to take the brunt of this damage was Tsubasa himself -- for he proved to be the final soul that needed to be snatched from his dream and into reality.

This was it, the move that was meant to END this war outright with The Captain Commander. The energy alone from it was meant to dispel all active techniques, abilities and powers of Tsubasa on the field; making it so even Unohana was crushed by her previous assault without the protection of The Killer. The blast would further condense itself as the shockwaves alone were enough to level the Seireitei, but it was all designed to crush The Commander in the sea of pain Khala endured. This was her hearts final call, and he'd get a taste of the pain that it took to endure being an Imperfect God.

The destructive power of this attack was meant to force him all the way into his sealed state and induce the worse pain imaginable upon him. The pain that would indeed induce a coma state of torment and agony that the human mind cannot even begin to fathom. It would yield the potential to put the male out of commission for quite some time after this chain of events. His Zanpakutō, Inner World and spiritual pathways would be targeted to be attacked, damaged and outright obliterated to hell and back. This was the almighty call of a god seeking to smite a heretic in its midst.

Luckily for him, it wasn't probable for Khala to utilize the full power of the supernova; due to the fact the existence around the Soul Society did not permit it. However, for the energy she was able to summon, it would be more than enough to feasibly destroy Earth -- and all that annihilating strength was aimed solely for Tsubasa to bare. And for the smiting power that was unable to be transferred? Well, that just increased the outright potency of the blast to induce it's dispelling effects and aim for the highest accuracy rate possible to ensure, through some means, that Tsubasa's dance with God ended HERE.

"WAKE UP"

Those would be Khala's most impacting words that etched itself into the lands of the Soul Society before falling to her knees and feeling an ungodly pain surge around her body; one that made it difficult to think or function and was a sign this battle was coming to its end. Volts of golden electricity screeched across her skin, as she still bared the brunt of the holy energy the scarred her face. Even with all of this, Khala still felt the urge to continue her battle. Being that she endured this kind of pain before, she forced her heart shut once more and descended herself back to the level of power where she was when she first entered this war. With that, she took a deep gasp of air before forcing herself back to her feet; albeit it was visibly shown she was struggling with that.

"Y-you....will wake up. I demand that a cease fire be made between both sides before this war turns ugly. Give this up now or I will end it for you."

Even her third eye was gushing out blood as she forced herself to stand; but she was true to her words none the less. Through telepathic feeling, Khala gave instructions for all those in this war to lay down their swords at their own disclosure. She understood that some fights in motion could not be so easily stopped, but most of the soldiers who followed her and Tsubasa's lead could be stopped and the gears of war -- would cease.

All that was left -- was to observe the aftermath of this damning blow.

A blow made from "God".

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:06 am

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
The Nightingale is still locked in the cage…

A whimsical line passed through the male's mind, for only a moment, as his eyes traced the God make her ascent upwards. This was the point of time, the single strongest point of polarity, of the entirety of his experience thus far, and all he could do was chuckle at himself. Chuckle at his struggling. Chuckle at his flailing about. And most of all, chuckle at his failure to accomplish anything he had ever set out to do. ...At the end of the day, I'm still just the same failure I always was, wasn't I…? But…

The male listened to her reply about his statements of Buddhism and the will. "…" He wondered if the time for him to continue debate was nearing a close, as something within him felt… strange. It was as if all the links of the chain weren't quite clicking correctly, as he could feel himself utter the fact that she was defeated by. "…"

He remained silent as he looked at her, looking at her seem to go under pain. To him, it was obvious why this would occur. She had contradicted herself; he personally wouldn't be surprised if she exploded as a result. "...But it is not up to you to determine when they have to leave." The final words left his lips, and like a finishing blow, that was the last he would say as he looked at the stunned look which possessed her expression, as the noise of the heart began to bleed in his ears. He could hear it; he knew that this heart was like her own, and that the stress of it had been rapidly increased. ...Did I make it through? He wondered to himself, his eyes still looking forwards directly at her.

"…" The male was silent as she continued to speak, having a terrible feeling that things were about to get worse, if that was possible. However, that also wasn't logically correct; he wondered if that was simply him reading far too far into things. The thumping grew louder, ringing within Iriko's ears. He contemplated ripping them out to prevent himself from hearing that noise, but the sight of that tear within her stopped it.

"…" Still silent as he observed her, the male watched his words take effect. ...Who is 'he'? What does that have to do with anything?" The male wondered to himself as he saw the gaze on her face change, seeing her cover her eyes for the first time. ...A white cloaked male and a young woman? Is this who she is referring to? He wondered to himself as he tilted his head, before wondering if she had finally lost it all the way through.

...I can no longer… win this fight. The single, cursed thought echoed throughout his mind as he briefly closed his eyes, hearing her announce that the motives she was acting under were not the desired ones. ...I don't think I can summon another plan; not fast enough, I don’t have enough information. His thought process was running a million miles per minute, the sight of her having a slight effect on him. …………….tears. That was the only word that came into his mind, and the look on her face after she came out of it verified his earlier thoughts.

"...For that, we would call those beings Angels or Devils…. Or simply, Kami." Was all that emanated from him in reply to her declaration of being an imperfect god. To Iriko, for the sake of terminology, God meant perfection, so it was a paradox for it to be an imperfect one. It was a technical thing, but it still held a small amount of reverence, even if only to Iriko.

….why is she telling me this? TH thoughts ran rampant in his head as he slowly breathed in and out, listening carefully to what it was that she was saying. ...Did she just… explain how to become… a God? The terrifying thought coursed through the veins of his brain as goosebumps flowed along his body.

However, not even the sheer massive amount of spirits that she called to her side could move the Seiryuu. The simple fact of the matter was that he was unaffected by numbers. Peer pressure had never existed to him; indeed, it almost felt like an insult for her to have called them here. After all, he was a being who had ever known solidarity, with one exception; and that solidarity was why he felt that he could take that mantle from her, with force if that is what it required.

And now she is protecting… Ye, I cannot win this debate any longer, unless I should do… that. He thought to himself, as he began composing the lines to the Bubaru 4. And then he saw her finally beginning to move. He saw her react as he began to speak the words, and a deep sinking feeling began to flow throughout his gut.

The Nightingale is still locked in the cage…

A whimsical line passed through the male's mind, for only a moment, as his eyes traced the God make her ascent upwards. This was the point of time, the single strongest point of polarity, of the entirety of his experience thus far, and all he could do was chuckle at himself. Chuckle at his struggling. Chuckle at his flailing about. And most of all, chuckle at his failure to accomplish anything he had ever set out to do. ...At the end of the day, I'm still just the same failure I always was, wasn't I…? But…

Those final thoughts coursed through his mind as at last he released the attack with the final words, his eyes gripped tightly and his teeth shut tight as he prepared to at least obliterate every part of Khala's influence that was currently placed on the battlefield. He could not even see the aftershocks of her own movement as he was dragged into his inner world, without her presence there.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"[/i]

The roars left his mouth as he felt light headed from screaming so much, the explosions beginning to fire off in every direction around his body as he felt it being forced back into himself, his hands thrown over his head as he threw it back, his very inner world under assault from his energy being forced back into him. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

The mindless screaming leaving his body was the feeling of his very soul being crippled by his energy, overflowing with it in a way it was never intended. The blasts began to consume around his body as he felt one leg being taken, and then the other; not long after, his left hand that was attempting to defend his right was taken. His right hand ducked in further; and the left arm was consumed. Kami, Soul King, Whoever's out there… just please… Don't… take… my arm…! The male bit fiercely into his lip as his upper legs were consumed in the blast, the sheer intensity of it destroying the limbs as the top of his left arms were destroyed. The clothing covering his body had been reduced to total tatters as he felt the finger tips on his right hand beginning to burn. "….No…. " The male muttered, as throughout his entire body and mind, a single image appeared before him. It was a simple scene.

He was looking through the works he had created. He was flipping through them in a special chest. He was crying. ...Could it be she really… really… doesn't care… about me… any…? Those were all the lines that he could get through his mind before he forcibly stopped himself for the thousandth time .Tears flowed down his face as he read them again, reminding himself for the thousandth time of their love. of my love… The words echoed through his mind as the liquid that was around his eyelids felt like it was beginning to cake, the tight knot in his throat having made it difficult for him to breathe since long ago.

Then, he heard a door slowly unlock. ...No… not with my treasures… Please… don't let them disturb me here… Not with these… Please…!

And slowly, the eyes of the male began to open again, the entirety of his body destroyed, all of his limbs annihilated, the right side of his face burned into nothingness, his lungs half-exposed. "...God…" The male muttered, as the full scenery of that horrible day had returned to him at last. "...Would he even be able to understand… the suffering… of man…?

The male asked as he closed his eyes once more, the tears beginning to flow once more. The same tears that had flowed on that day, hundreds of years ago, the last time that he had asked for a miracle. The only times in his life he had ever asked for a miracle. The only times he'd asked for things, anything, to possibly go any other way. "...Denied… " The words choked past his sore adam's apple, a sore that had not healed for hundreds of years. "…." The male would have taken his right hand and covered his face with it… but he couldn't.

The arm that had stayed with him through everything, which was nearly as symbolic as the box of books that was his sanity… and burned by himself, had been torched and destroyed. By himself, yet again. "…" He wondered, in that brief moment, why he had bothered to begin this conflict. He was dismayed. He was brought low. He felt that point again; that point in which he was truly just another creature stirring across the ground. Dead.

The hurricanes and whirlwinds, as always, were meaningless to the male. "Why would you spare that…? Have you not… have you… truly nothing resembling…? Gah.. Graaaah!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" The male roared, moaned, cried; the word on his lips was pity, but the word was strangled by sorrow. He was committed to death; he was a dead man who could have died in a manner that would have satisfied him.

But instead, he had been reduced to this. It was enough to break the male. Her action of salvation had caused him to feel the thing which he had killed from himself long ago. The mind of the male was consumed by that revelry of human emotion. The words that she attempted to speak to him gouged into his ears like giant hooks of despair. She was telling him he had won, when all he could feel was the pain of dissatisfaction.

There was no hatred. There was none in his being; that had been stamped out long ago. He reserved that for those who deserved it. For himself, he could feel only sorrow. I understand… why the gods never saved any heroes… Because then… What's the worth… of the trag..? His mouth exploded outwards as blood shot from the remains of his body, the red liquid splattering outwards as it gelled into slime, the remains of the dragon convulsing slightly as his mind was overwhelmed again with the pain of living in this state.

And then he was covered… in a golden mist. This golden mist surrounded his body, and he was taken out of his sorrow, his denied form, and witnessed something even further.

"…" He was silent throughout witnessing the entire thing, the life that had been roused through his sorrow slowly dimming as he witnessed the suffering, the pain, and the horror of the being known as Devata. The words of Devata were left in the male's mind, and the writer within him, the partaker of satire, lamented and laughed sarcastically at the fact that he had heard God speak, but could not write down his words with the loss of his hand, the scroll he constantly held with him having been totally obliterated like most of his body.

"...I'm just a piece of trash that someone threw away… For God's sake does it look like I'll be okay…? I'm only in here because I chose to disobey… I'm eternally doing time in this Prison of Decay." The words left the lips of the male as he panted, his mouth panting as he began to wonder if his zanpaktou had made it through the ordeal. Just as before, he couldn't hear its voice, and he couldn't feel the pipe anywhere on his person, either.

And finally, his spirit returned back to his pained medium once again. He had been sobered by the sights given to him by Khala, and his focus was now only on the sky that stood above his head. The images of the clouds, the simple beauty of nature… He chose, in these moments of infinite confusion, to focus on those. "...It stinks like Deus Ex Machina." He said in reply to her, though the comment lacked bite. It came all the way back to his earlier comment of a writer having nothing to complain about, and here, Iriko could feel the same.

"I won't become like you."

The words continued to leave his mouth, though they barely held substance, lacking emotion and simply containing the truth that the male felt. "...My goal wasn't only to reach div… inity." The words came out of the male, even through the wave of pain that coursed through him and choked his speech, but he forced it through. "it was… to take that burden… from.. You…" He panted further, continuing to look at the sky that had been poisoned by her earlier presence, the sight he had been viewing before coming here.

"...I never said I would forsake my humanity, either." He uttered, trying once more to feel the reiatsu in his body… but receiving no signal whatsoever, so he decided to give her his gaze, looking back at her, at those eyes of uncertainty, seeing her biting her lip. "...Then I would destROY… myself…" He let out, choking with another convulsion of pain as more blood gelled out from around his body. He wondered if he would die or if his own life fluids would create a barrier around his body that would stop the bleeding.

"...But to strive to become that… isn't that...t he calling… of every man…?" He asked, to her.. And to himself. In his heart of hearts, he still saw that as being true. The simple fact is, that everything he had done and said, and his intentions and desires, had come back to that fact. He wasn't becoming a god for ambition or power. He had wanted to do it so that others would not have to suffer as he had, and as she had. The only person he could truly ever hold accountable was himself… and that was still one of his core values.

"….I'm not used to… people wanting to conclude things with me… in a satisfactory way." The male finally got out in reply to her calling to want to end this soon, as he lowered his head again, seeing her beginning to approach before closing his eyes and opening them again, staring back up at the sky, at the clouds. ...Ah… perhaps… I will still get to see this scene… after all…? He thought to himself, the side of his face that was still operational going into a small smile before realizing something was blocking his view, and it was her.

"……...I lose." Was all he said as he closed his eyes, preparing to die.. And instead feeling his lips embraced, taken by surprise as she tasted him, a strange feeling shooting up his spine. He was still unable to think of any female as disgusting, or any other living being, as he was the chief disgrace in that area no matter what. However, what he was not used to was that expression she had given him, and that was what had stunned him so much.

"……………… I… really… lose…" He muttered again as she gaze him one final look, his destroyed body having gelled to the point where the blood had stopped flowing over, and he began to fall into the steep area of unconsciousness at last, having kept himself awake out of only sheer presence thus far. ...My life is just a fragment… of this universe and more… there must be more than I can see…

And with those words, consciousness bled out from him, and all around him the word began to grow dark. The ground was the first to go, followed shortly by Khala's form. The buildings faded next, and all the male could do was look up at the sky. Finally, that too was taken from him, and with a final shuddering breath, he stopped moving, stopped feeling, and his eyes closed at last, and that was all that he wrote.

Somewhere within the Yazaki household, a child stirred. The child felt a strange sensation, as if its head had just been slightly cleared, before shrugging it off and steadily going back to sleep once more, with no idea that its true father had just fallen asleep, truly, for the first time in over three hundred years…
[/color]

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:28 am

Artist: Thomas Bergersen - Song: Into Darkness

Do tell, if such a calamitous war were to take place between gods, would they ever stop and deign to pay attention to so insignificant a speck? In the air above the ruins of Gotei Thirteen's barracks, where three almighty forces battered against each other so recklessly that all that they've ever known had already become a casualty, would a single eye turn towards the sudden breach of space down below? With what energy pervaded every square inch of air, so heavy that it was difficult to breathe, the Garganta opening into the rubble of the First Division was as insignificant as the loss of a single life in the Soul Society—it was unlikely that those deities would even notice its appearance. The maw of darkness widened its gaping hole, disburdening itself of a white-cloaked humanoid machine. When it stepped to the disjointed ground below, it came with a steel clank, like the foot of armor falling down. Its cloak enclosed its form wholly from the neck down, yet the clattering of metal behind the shroud could be heard. From what could actually be seen of the entity, it possessed an outer layer of coal black that ran all the way up its neck and around the head. However, a unique bronze mask took the place of a face; a grill with wide slits that lead only into the darkness within it, was a poor substitute. All of these accessory details were of even less consequence than its very presence, in comparison to the weight of the battle occurring overhead. How could you dare to distract yourself with the Rustung Streiter when it was life or death? A single wrong move—letting one's guard down in a fight like this—and it would mean the end. Thus, the machine reasoned its existence was fairly safe. Safe enough to proceed with the directive entrusted to it.

The entity rose its arm in front of it, outstretched, from beneath the cloak. This too seemed to be coated in the same black metal that its 'skin' seemed to be made of. It, too, was hollow like its face. From there, it seemed as if nothing happened, at least not regarding the machine itself. Rather, distant from the being, another rift had been awakened on the battlefield. The motionless body of the downed Kenpachi would shift, before seeping down into the ground as it opened up to receive her. Unohana's body, incapable of resisting herself, would fall into the void between worlds, before the Garganta closed up. Short and sweet, that was one of two things the machine was tasked with. The arm dropped back beneath the cloak, and it turned with a strength that caused the apparel to billow up from around its body, unveiling more of its dark steel skin. There was only a glimpse before its visage vanished with the wind, performing a God Step that would take it a great distance within the matter of milliseconds. It would next be seen atop the rubble of the former Gotei meeting hall, where the Captain Commander's throne laid but a pile of crippled stone. It was saddening; there was nothing anymore, nothing. Everything had been destroyed, and yet the Rustung Streiter did not possess the capacity to feel pity or sadness, or any emotion whatsoever. Only the task lay at hand, and its hand slipped out of the folds of its clothing once again.

Into its grasp came a simple straight-edged blade of no particular intrigue nor uniqueness. It was built from the reishi around it, attributing the ability to that of a Quincy. But, for what purpose was the sword summoned? There seemed to be nothing of particular interest here, not anymore. Still the machine acted, pointing the tip of the sword downwards and preparing to thrust it down into a very specific spot on the ground. The sword glowed brightly, thrumming with the holy energy of the Quincy—Der Rustung Streiter plunged it into the rubble and it would blast a wide crevice a great distance down with that powerful light. As the smoke and debris cleared, what was unveiled was a body preserved by the soils of the 1st division, holding a Zanpakutō close to his chest, protectively. He was known as none other than Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, the first Captain Commander that ever was. Ryūjin Jakka had been buried with him, pristine, immune to the decay of age. It once was a great weapon, but now resided soullessly in this pitiful grave, no better than a basic katana. The machine would open its hand, allowing its own blade to fall into the hole that it had created, and both would slip into the darkness of one last Garganta down at the very bottom, before it closed with an enigmatic whine and a pop. Its deed was accomplished.

Out of some very uncharacteristic urge, Der Rustung Streiter would turn back around to face the so-called gods fighting, lighting up the sky with their unbelievable powers. This was not part of its given orders, nor was it programmed to take 'interest' in things such as this. Yet, something compelled it to look, and watch as the empyrean opened up to unleash the wrath of a dying star onto the field. Even from this distance the collateral blast of the attack would race across the ground and reach the Rustung Streiter, enveloping it in the zenith of heat like it had never conceived of. At first the golden gleam of the machine's Divine Shield protected it, but that barrier eroded in an instant and scorched through its cloak to crash upon its armored form. It stood their resolutely as the plasma coursed through its mask and filled its body with searing light. The blaze seemed to last for hours, yet in reality it all ended within a couple seconds. The Rustung Streiter stood there in full form, the bronze sheen burned away to show a rough dull brown now, while steam billow off of every square inch of it. Then something finally gave way, causing it to fall to its knees with a loud clank of metal, and then onto its face with finality. No life was detected within the entity any longer, and it would not make another move. The only question left was what caused it stay and watch, and perhaps it would always remain a mystery.

No matter, as its task was completed.

Template By: [TheFrost]

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Qx494h
Anonymous

Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:55 am

Creeping change, Tsubasa noticed it all everything around him was slow. It didn't feel fast as he looked upon the super nova. What could he do about such a sizable attack, it was sudden as the eyes returned red. The two halves separated, the youthful child image of the boy with blue eyes stood next to the crimson eyed killer. "..She is right, this is stupidity that comes from the mind of a naive brat..Their is no such light in this world as a God, they do not exist only death exists. Acknowledging the existence of God's is pathetic..Death comes for all, God or otherwise it's pure inevitability.. The scene could be seen before Khala, Iriko, and this third being. Tsubasa's mind was opened to them, their was death and chaos. Over ten thousand people were killed by Tsubasa just in his time growing up. His sword was covered in so much blood that those eyes were stained. The child looked frightened as the killer portion returned to Tsubasa his voice grew colder, something was missing. "Hope, heroic ambition, today you my child self are going to die..Not for a failure, not for a future..But because you are what keeps me from seeing. I could destroy the killer within or you, sadly no matter what I do..I"m simply a murderer among heroes..I've killed over ten thousand people with this blade. When a man is torn between two, both can no longer be an option. On this night when light turns to darkness, I bid thee fair well." Tsubasa's sword moved through the child's throat severing it's head as he looked towards Khala. Something about killing that being felt harder, killing the child. Before the super nova struck Khala would see something, white hair from where the blonde hair once was. Upon his forehead were horns as he stood their looking up at the super nova. For a moment the woman would see it, the gold eyes that looked similar to another being. Their was no need for him to block this, it was punishment for being naive. He gripped his Zanpakutō in his hand, for that third being and Iriko perhaps. Tsubasa's energy faded as the super nova engulfed him.

But beneath it he had a smile, a wicked grin that had not been seen. He was smiling as the super nova engulfed his body. This was the smile of which had been lost, it faded slowly as he gave his wrist a flick dispelling the super nova after enough damage had been inflicted. The fight was concluded now, Tsubasa's body was burned and nearly destroyed. Bringing up a hand he snapped his fingers, his voice and Khala's would be heard. Something had changed about his voice as those gold eyes stared at Khala, his spiritual energy was like several oceans now. It was vast and didn't seem to end in this state. Tsubasa had ascended by returning to the darkness that he was, his eyes looked at her. The voice coming out was something colder and almost even darker than it had ever been. Since that day on the Golden Coast he'd been living a dream and now it was time he awoke. Did he remain here, no of course not the Gotei 13 needed a different kind of being. Iriko was the perfect candidate for the role, Tsubasa's victims were numbering in amounts that could equal if not surpass several Kenpachi combined. Those gold eyes stared upon Khala now as he spoke at least. "...You have my thanks for awaking me from my dream..With the child and heroic sides death...no such emotion exists within me..But...For one last moment I must act as the leader of this place..Iriko will be the new Head Captain as is fitting. My terms of this conflict ending are simple, withdraw from here and take those with you..Enough damage was inflicted, disagree and we may pick up where we left off..Both sides have suffered enough casualties that this can end now.." Tsubasa finished his sentence, he was certain but something was missing. When he spoke of the dead nothing, it was as though the emotion about them dying was gone. Who cared death was something he would of inflicted on most anyways, it wasn't important how they died.

Not anymore, words to be spoken. He took the remains of the Head Captain robe and put it on Iriko. Tsubasa's gold orbs looked up at the skies now as he judged the area. This wasn't home anymore, Tsubasa Unabara on this day died the one they knew. Ibiki's man who made the promise faded and the killer had returned. The murderer had done his duty as he spoke once more. "I'm leaving the Gotei 13, not out of shame..I kill simply because that is what I am.. I should of killed Nami on that beach and the other intruder, my instincts have faded to such a pathetic degree..Their is no place in this world for a being like me...I'm going to be gone after I finish two acts.. These will by the last things I do for this place, The secret place was made..Iriko and others must stand on their own..Goodbye.." Tsubasa turned and began to walk away, his breathing was heavy but he had enough pride left to walk away. One last glance at the creature and Khala, he could fight and destroy both still for a little while. But he decided this would be the last time his blade was lowered on the behalf of the Gotei 13.. "Creature, return to your master and inform the war is over, I suspect they are nearby...Any continued fighting will be pointless, oh...an if you are thinking about keeping an era..I've no longer have any obligation not to just destroy an entire section of the Rukongai." Tsubasa's orbs stared at them and a cold chill would run down the spines of those that heard it here. Tsubasa had deactivated the speaking to the entire Soul Society now. This was just between them, the frightening thing was he meant it. Tsubasa would wipe out an entire district just so someone couldn't have it. That was perfectly fine with him, had Khala done damage or repaired damage? That was the question many would sit with for now as Tsubasa once certain things were done vanished. Heading to his home, this form allowed him the strength to leave. That was all it was capable of performing.

His body had been battered and beaten, burns and cuts scattered all over his frame. They would heal slowly, as the nanobots within began working quickly. His Shikokai had returned and now Tsubasa was left to his thoughts as he left this scene. Making it clear Iriko would lead the Gotei 13, no such place existed for Tsuabsa. He had no intention of helping others meet their goals. Death was not controlled by others, it was a being free that killed both sides if need be. And something about Tsubasa made it fairly clear he would cut down either side at this point. What would happen if the Quincy didn't pull back? Tsubasa would simply hunt her people down and start killing them again, not as the Head Captain but as a killer. Anything she attempted to build he would destroy, this was simply the way of it. Tsubasa perhaps had removed himself from heroic notions and perhaps this made him more like Yamamoto of old. Perhaps this was the way he was meant to be in realism, Tsubasa was a killer. As he walked away the spines of his enemies became cold. Khala had just created or returned him to the way he was. Tens of millions would die on the blade he wielded and path he walked. Destruction and death would linger in his wake, this scene here would seem like a small dinner compared to the future he would lead. Tsubasa's eyes of gold slowly turned to red as he got himself home, surrounded by the guards of the Unabara. His brother and Ringo both present along with his father in law. Several people noticed the change to Tsubasa, they weren't happy about his visage returning to it's former days. But the dream was over after all, this war was just the same as a dream. Both Khala and he awoke from it as he fell into sleep, the terms were set. Khala could simply leave, neither one were in any condition to do much about it as Tsubasa was completely exhausted and battered from her attack. That dying star on his body, but she would be in for a shock as now he was more than familiar enough to make one of his own.

Medics rushed around the Seireitei now, tending to the living and getting the dead out of the way. Such death had not been seen in sometime as Tsubasa's planning and schemes did work out at the very least. The Cease Fire was put into call, Khala would of been allowed words to her people as he was given too his own. Tsubasa would be out of action for many months but when he was back at full he wouldn't be here any longer. The Unabara house would remain where it was till the others wished it moved. Many others existed here who had lost the killer's edge, but not him. He couldn't grow beyond being a killer, it wasn't within him to be a good person. Tsubasa wasn't a good guy, but he wasn't a bad one either was he? Tsubasa's dreams for the next month would include him sitting in nothing but darkness. This was the world that he existed from to begin with, his eyes had returned to that empty expressionless eyes once more. No smiles would come from him anymore, nothing else would exist from him. As for the creature trying to loot the corpse of Yamamoto, they would be in for a shock nothing was buried on his person. Tsubasa had enough sight to move everything away from the area before the battle started. The legendary Zanapktuo that was suspected to be their had been moved, no such luck for this person. Yamamoto's body had been replaced with a double. Tsubasa was a scientist when pretending in his dream so he thought far enough ahead. This was of course his power to see ahead in the future, the weapon Ryujin Jaka wouldn't fall into enemy hands in fact. Tsubasa had decided to hide it in a place no one save one person could access. Himself, the way he'd done it was special that way you needed him to open the way. Otherwise the items would simply be destroyed that was the situation as it stood. Tsubasa had done his victory, trying to dig a grave during a battle. Was a clever move, but sadly it left nothing for this creature. He would return to it's master empty handed with simple doubles which amounted to nothing. Looked the part but didn't have anything to offer other than pretty looks.

After all even a murder must be planned ahead. Tsubasa's moving of all the important relics was simply a natural thing. He knew that creature certainly would follow most likely, but if it did when it figured it out. Shunsui Kyoraku, Ukitake Jyushiro, plenty of others were standing guard over Tsubasa as he recovered. It wouldn't be an easy feat to get to him for anyone. Thus ended this matter as far as he was concerned, this indeed was the end of the matter here. Khala and Iriko had a future they would need to walk. Though it was childish to pretend he was ok, Tsubasa's intense focus was making him be ok. It was making him focus on what needed to be done, everything was hurting. Not a single portion of his body didn't stop hurting. He barely made it home, standing up and activating the seal took everything. Once his power fell out of 0-1, their was little to nothing he could do. He simply fell over practically dead, his body was absolutely exhausted. The terms he left with her were all he could manage, all the parties here were exhausted. Tsubasa was hit with a super nova, the only reason that he was able to do those things. Stand up was simply because his nanobots had restored the damage slightly, allowing him to get up. As for the use of activating the special speech seal, that was little more than something to get everything heard. Tsubasa's body was feeding on the lightning and the nanobots inside him were repairing the insane amounts of damage, getting his legs and body capable of walking was simply the first objective. Once that was complete internal organs everything become important, however from here at his home where he fell over. Tsubasa would have to await the choices of the many, for once the killer didn't have the answers.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:53 am
PLAY POSTING MUSIC

Artist: Manabu Namiki - Song: Last Field "Her Moon" - Word Count: 3200
The eve of this battle was all but drawing near. Most of the combatants on this field were either dead, incapacitated or lack the strength to even fight back. When a spirit fights within the realm of a god, however, these sorts of transformations are par for the course. The spark of change within the two shinigami males who were left standing in the wake of such destruction seemed to be proof of that. Therefore, the first individual that Khala set her sights happened to be the Captain Commander as the male seemed to be baring his soul to them. Judging from his speech thus far, The Demon Goddess was all but able to observe the fact that his heart was deluding him much in the same way her own was before The Slime Shinigami had broken her mental barriers, walls and delusions to make that impact on her own heart.

Henceforth, while the man seemed quite naive, it was not because he failed to ignore the darker side of the world. Rather, it was due to the blinding truth that he refused to balance each of them. The formation and shape of someone's heart can indeed change with reception from ones environment, that is a true notion within Khala's religion. Yet, it is still the individual's resolve from within their heart determines the final outcome. If the Shinigami had already resigned himself to being nothing more than a creature of the shadows, then there wasn't much Khala could do outside of outright brainwashing to live in her fantasy world. And after learning so much about herself, her people and the reality of the world around her from Iriko -- there was no point in doing such a blasphemous thing least he ask for salvation.

So as the spectacle progressed, Khala could only a gentle shake of her head to show her disapproval of his actions. If the male thought he was progressing or maturing into a more sound soul -- he was dead wrong. The path The Unabara was on could not end in anything but tragedy. After all, she herself knows first hand what occurs when a being decides to cut out the essential parts of who they are to achieve a false sense of clarity and understanding. That is what happened to the start of the False-Deveta after the traumatic impact of descending back from the realm of infinity. Cutting off his mind, heart, ego to leave only the shell of power that is the Demon God is one such example.

Through this end, The Demon Goddess, not desiring much to speak vocally at this point, conveyed these feelings to Tsubasa via telepathic connection and showed him all of the internal thoughts that were brewing from his actions to show him that he was indeed on the wrong path. There was no way that the male could take pleasure in performing such actions to her or gain anything resourceful. Alas, when The Demon Goddess sensed the brief surge in power within him, a sigh could only exhale her lips. It appeared that the more this war waged on, the more all of the remaining forces on this warfield grew; including Khala herself, but on a more profound level from the lessons Iriko taught her.

And even though, for that short duration time, Tsubasa's power was indeed on the level of reaching an unprecedented power within himself -- it was all nothing but hollow. With the slaying of his inner child's heart, The Unabara was choosing to endure the same foolish mistake that Khala herself did in closing her own heart to the world; no matter how painful it was. Therefore, no matter how much power the male could achieve, even if he were to be on par with Deveta at this point, his blade could still never reach her to make the final defeating blow. For the edge of The Shinigami's soul was halved and crumbled into nothingness by the act of turning more of his soul into sunder.

Thus, as the unfathomable sound of a supernova exploding over the landscape consumed the realm, Khala looked on at Tsubasa's power not with awe, but pity instead. The man, for all that he was worth, seemed to be chasing nothing more than a foolish dream despite all that they had endured until this point. The subconscious actions that triggered the release of his powers was one tell-tell sign, while the conscious choice to remove a vital piece of his heart was the other she needed to put together this sorry tale ending. The man was chasing the coattails of a God -- a God whom found his own hell in obtaining the power he sought to be on par with. Yet, if that is what the male desires, then he will have to face his own oblivion much like her former-self did when the crushing reality of the world crushed that self -- much like it would tear apart The Unabara once he reaches that same conclusion.

"You've awoken from another dream to find yourself placed within a new one. Such naive ideologies are beneath even the child who once was harbored within your heart. I can ask you to take my hand in salivation, but I cannot force it upon a spirit anymore. The road you are on is one that will lead to damnation soon enough if you understand even a miniscule bit of what I conveyed into you."

Speaking with a firm sense of tone, Khala's voice pierced through the defining sounds of a dying star to give that message to Tsubasa as he took the brunt of but a fraction of a supernova burst. Being unable to process the full extent of that celestial-sized attack into fruition, it seems that Khala herself was even reaching her limit. So, to that end, she transferred the remaining energy from her assault into a strange orb that looked akin to the third eye (or heart) attached to The Demon Goddess's right chest. This energy would be collected and saved for a later purpose as this sphere travelled inward within Khala from what magic she had remaining.

"Nevertheless, we have come to an agreement that this ceasefire will take place, Shinigami. I desire not this decrepit path I was once so blindly set on."

Sounding honest and sincere at this point, it would seem as if this was the first time throughout this catastrophic conflict that Khala sounded -- content -- sane and within her wits. Easing the tension within her own heart, Iriko had pierced deep into her faith to invoke this change -- and it was a warm feeling for her embrace. A feeling that could help her weather through any storm. However, before she could indulge in such fantastic sensations, a slip of Tsubasa's tongue only made Khala shake her head out of his stubbornness.

"I'd learn to watch ye's tongue, Former-Captain Commander. Your mind and heart's blind desperation to conquer, reach false-power and body's natural deposition to lean towards aggression is what has brought you, your people and this land to the brink of destruction. Please do not speak such threats were you in no position to back-up; lest you risk upsetting HIM."

And on that last sentence, a more worried expression was seen across Khala's face as an image of -- Deveta -- emerged behind her. The shell of an absolute god was shown to Tsubasa so that he knew exactly who and what she was referring to. Although injured to a great extent, Khala herself could see fit to deal with him if he got out of line before it got to that point. For if HE were to get involved in this prior to her changing -- a genocide could more than take place in the lands of the Soul Society. With the condition the Shinigami and Gotei 13 were in just from her alone? They'd stand almost no chance.

Despite that glaring fact looming over them like a dark storm cloud, more of this false-ego from The Unabara was spewing out into the lands and gave Khala only a distaste for the male; if only because his heart was so bitter. Hearing him resign himself to only being a killer made him weak, yearning to kill her sibling, Nami Asthavon, made him a target and abandonment of his people put the final nail in the coffin to prevent him from ever becoming a God. Scowling at him, not out of contempt, but at displeasure from his action, Khala conveyed these internal feelings to him once more to make him understand the clear picture she was trying to paint for him.

"You've nothing but your own stubbornness to blame for your pitiful state. Even your own subionate, Iriko PuzyrI, tried to get you to change your ways and all fell short on deaf ears. You'll only fall further into disgrace if you proceed to keep going down this path, Shinigami. The world has a place for all creatures, but you need to accept your heart, make your nest in this vast universe of ours and not run away from your true self. All you are doing at this point...is taking the coward's way out."

Not holding her tongue one bit on what she saw Tsubasa's actions for, Khala did not come across as arrogant, insulting or psychotic when uttering those words. Each and every sentence that flowed was her final analysis of the male as this battle drew towards its finale. And fortunately, the male had sense enough to know when to leave well enough alone; thus shown by him withdrawing his blade and coming to the only sensible conclusion. Yet, like throughout this whole ordeal, he still manages to shoot himself in the foot time and again. It would have been best just to leave his petty comments to the side and let it be the end of it, but the ego and aggression of this male still boiled over like an overinflated balloon.

"I will only ask that you keep null threats such as that to yourself. It only paints the descent of your heart into the dismal abyss of disgrace even more clear for all to see. You are willing to destroy an entire section of the Rukongai to satisfy your own ego? My true self, The Demon God's heart I bare, is willing to obliterate entire cosmos to make a point. Trying to make a stand against that creature, or myself, is only going to lead to further conflict that you cannot afford to engage in."

And this was no laughing matter, either. Tsubasa himself saw just the potential Deveta yielded within his arsenal if he wanted to wage a war against this land. The potent energy from that supernova blast was still within their hands, The Demon Queen was on stand-by and The Shell of The Demon God was all but on his way to this land. Khala could not even comprehend the audacity this male had to believe, that in his crippled state, he had the room to make such bold claims. It was nothing but childish.

"It also shows how quickly you are willing to throw your comrades, the people who look up to you, to the wayside in dragging them down into the pits of war once more. I was deluded, but you are heading towards that same path with each action you take towards this foolish new version of yourself. Your fear masked under the guise of anger will only lead you to pain, isolation and damnation. So I wish you well on that path and that you wake up from the clouds of such...delusions....much like I have today."

With one final shake of her head, she would disengage with conversation amongst the Unabara as he seemed set on his course straight into hell. She felt remorse for what she had done to the male, but now there was nothing anyone but Tsubasa could do to correct this scar in his heart. So with a disdain sigh, he'd turn her attention away from the sight of that miserable specimen and put her attention on the sounds of a mechanical creature nearby. This -- was compelling.

Sensing that the spiritual presence of Unohana Retsu had all but fallen off the map, it was safe to assume that the Garganta had sealed up and swallowed the once menacing Captain. It was almost saddening to watch take place, but Khala had assumed the woman was dead at this point and there was nothing much to save. So there was a sense of guilt within herself, but her soul would have to be found in the stream of others within the Palace of Spirits vested within the 2nd Layer of Hell.

Wait -- no -- that wasn't right.

Shaking her head of such things, mere nanoseconds before Unohana had completely fallen through, Khala's own gateway attempted to swoop up the likes of Unohana to prevent her from falling into an unknown fate. At least if she was dead, the likes of those who served under her the rights to her body. And with residue of The Demon Goddess's energy still marked on Unohana from her damning assault, if this portal failed to save Miss Retsu, than the Divine Magic of Khala surely had to. Locking on to her presence within the known realms of existence, The Demoness sought to use her abnormal sensory skills to pin-point the woman's location and then transport The Kenpachi into the barracks of Squad Four for the Gotei 13 to do as they wish.

If anything were to stand in her way, then a massive current of Za Koa energy would transfer itself through the particles of energy that are associated with Khala that covered Unohana and obliterate whatever obstructed it with pure and raw force. The machine had no right to sully her corpse in such a way and Khala could ignore it. She had done much wrong to this land, but that was one thing she had the power to correct even in her weakened state of being.

'That is quite enough, Quincy....we are done here.' This would be a direct line of communication with Nozomi; despite the distance between the two. Telepathic transmission was what was taking place. Sensing the trace remains of the same solar-type of energy that was detected further behind her in the Rukongai, this creature seemed to share its properties. So for someone of Khala's caliber? It wasn't quite the absurd feat to track down the origins of this device with its creator being none-too far behind. Yes, the mother of The Quincy seemed to be up to something sinister. 'I will attempt forge you a replica of her if that is what you are after, for I've tasted her power for myself. Just...leave the corpse be.'[/b]

Having tended to the lost shinigami and Quincy Mother, she'd let out a collective sigh of relief if she were able to rescue the Kenpachi from such a dark fate. With Tsubasa performing some sort of trickery to prevent the robotic machine from obtaining the sword of Yamamoto, it seemed that this creature of the night would leave the area -- empty handed. Therefore, the chaotic energies of Khala's assault would reduce what was left of the robot into ash in the wind and the problem would be dealt with for the time being. So that only left one thing left to tend to: Iriko. The man who had given her sight into this new world The Demon God's Heart was thrusted into.

Each step she took towards that man's direction, the more her face reddened and flushed over with desire. Something within her decrepit heart was making it skip every other beat. As if her entire body were a warm, flowing liquid and flowing towards the ocean that was Iriko. It was a fulfilling feeling, and one that Khala did not want to let go. So her body quivered in anticipation before falling over on top of his body and embracing in a hug. It had been sometime since she managed to find another entity that made her feel the same closeness that Truth had, and it was not a sensation that Khala wanted to fade.

Thus, as she sunk her head into his chest, a golden light would emit from Khala as she began extending tendrils from her heart into Iriko. This effort was done so that she may stabilize and sustain Iriko's existence by attaching his life to hers in a loose way. Shivering to an extent, The Demon Goddess let out a slight whimper as it had been many eons since she found another who could so much as resemble Truth for her. So this strange feeling of embracement that the godling had for the male -- was new -- unknown -- and almost scary for her to endure. But, in spite of that, her heart was open to this and she would not allow him to die.

It was the first time in many centuries where someone -- outside the Demon Race -- made her feel safe and secure. Even if he was a bloodied shell of his former self, resting her head against his bare chest made Khala feel as if she were protected from her own delusions as she listened to the beat of his heart and poured her love into his. And as that tingling buzz in her heart grew stronger, her body absolved into submissiveness as it was one of the few times the woman had yielded to any other creature par for Deveta or Truth. So on a natural and feminine level -- it was as if those primal needs of hers were fulfilled in finding a man like this.

With the glow within their hearts expanding further, a dull feeling washed over Khala's body. Her vision was growing more dark, body more eased and the yearnings of sleep were coming upon her. As fragments of herself were infused into Iriko, the rest could be taken care of by her other half -- Deveta. The distant thought of her being a criminal of the Soul Society pailed in comparison to falling asleep in the arms of a man whom she -- beloved. Perhaps it was a form of traumatic bonding from the critical stress that comes with a battle like this, but through the war they waged of the heart -- Khala cherished the man before her.

Therefore, as her vision grew darker, she felt free from harm in his arms. As for the first time, in so many years, she'd finally receive -- rest. With her eyes beginning to close, she'd nuzzle her face against Iriko's chest and bury herself in his essence. Opening her gift of life into his, she left herself vulnerable and exposed to this man as Khala saw one final image of Iriko's face before she faded into the land of dreams.

The last of this battle would not go out with a bang for the two, but with silent cry of happiness.

Well, not before one final guest had his say....

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:16 pm

Artist: Arcturus - Song: Evacuation code deciphered - Word Count: 2220
The sacrifices had been made, the gates were broken and the followers of The Demon God succeeded in releasing their almighty god from his imprisonment within the confines of Hell. With the darkening of the skies, the arrival of Deveta was all but imminent at this point. Sensing that his loving "Heart" was in slumber, this opportunity to unveil himself was one that he could not pass up. As all was quiet on the war-torn field, the Shinigami were in full force trying to access damage control. There wasn't much left in a majority of the Seireitei, so they focused their efforts towards their wounded Captain and the remains of the Gotei Thirteen barracks. However -- they'd soon find a thick invisible wall preventing them from entering the area just yet. This -- was the beginning of Deveta's will.

Descending down from the heavens as a lone force, a single ray of black light rained down from the atmosphere. Contained within this light was the one and only: Demon God. While Khala may have very well represented the feminine aspect of such a satanic creature with her Goddesshood, the dominant half saw fit to make his presence known. Other Shinigami were not quite sure what this was and they were frightened as a result. Therefore, they all but responded with the most vicious of attacks as the Soul Society was still very much considered a war zone at this point. Numerous rows of restrictive kido, energy blast, elemental attacks and a plethora of other magic were thrown at it in spades. What was left of their combative forces did their damndest to absolve this creation -- but to no avail.

The sounds of a lone man chuckling were all that were audible throughout the lands as an ominous drop in the temperature clamped down on the Seireitei. The cause for this laughter? Children. The children of the Soul Society were but a pleasurable sight to see as they tried their best to make but a single dent in the arrival of this vile creature. But alas, each of the attack seemed to fade out of existence with the lack of coordinated effort these men were under. There was no guidance, nor a sense of control and not a single instrument or equipment capable of reaching this blackened figure.

Therefore, for the time being, all of these spirits could only watch as the godling figure dropped down and emerged out of the shadows. The noise of numerous snakes slithering about were made to be heard in the vast reach of this battlefield as a pale deity started making his pathway towards Khala Asthavon and Captain Commander Iriko Crow. Although he gave off no magnificent presence like most of the entries into this war, if one were to peer into just a glimpse of this man's spiritual power? Well, they'd see a reflection of fundamental force of nature brewing within him. Indeed, the very constructs of the universe seemed to flow within him and a cosmic sensation would more than overwhelm, paralyze and put those with weak constitutions out of his way. Even those of the ranks of veteran Captains may see difficulty in just standing near this seemly omnipotent force.

One by one, they dropped like flies as they attempted to comprehend this creature's existence. It brought a jovial sense mood to the male; as showcased by the figures widened grin and menacing laugh. There was no need for him to flaunt his power, for all mortal men would know of his existence by just a mere glance. If it weren't for the male's mercy from his heart, he'd lay them be and turn to ash as the foundations of the Shinigami who peered their eyes towards were on the brink of destruction. Tens of thousands upon thousands of the remaining Division Thirteen forces had a cloud of static-esque lights bind around them to keep them from being nulled out of existence outright by the Godling. Unfortunately -- they'd be out of commission and rendered into a coma for months to come to pay for the price of seeing this "holy" figure.

(Note: Some will be able to come back within hours, others days, a few weeks and many mooks back within months.)

Now isolated, and without the disturbance of peons, The Demon God himself could see for himself what caused this pulsation of change within his heart. Stepping forth out of a blob of snake's and darkness none too far from where Khala and Iriko were curled up in, the ghost-like figure's reddened eyes and blood smirk gazed with a pleasant gleam of the eye upon the two curled up together in the dirt of their "little" spat. As three rows of serpents extended from the shadows of the male's back, his entire attire seemed to be compromised if this -- ink -- like material. Wearing nothing more than a loose-fitted shirt that had a shade color to it, a pair of unconstrained trousers that seemed like it could blend in with the night itself and onyx hued boots; the deistic-like figure was -- modestly dressed.

Well, for someone like him, looks were ultimately nothing. On a given whim he could take the appearance of a King, the feminine figure of a Queen, the monstrous shape of the Demon's of ancient figure or come to you in the form of a frightened child. After being imprisoned in such solitude within the darkest boils of hell for an untold time -- A Demon God tends to care so little for how he is perceived among the common population. Actions speak louder than words and the daunting presence of the celestial creatures aura did the talking for just the type of force he was.

So as his long raven hair blew in the wind, the skies around them transitioned and grew duller in color as the void of blackness expanded around the First District. Not a single entity for miles around, lest they be up close and personal, would even comprehend his existence. It was if he never existed, but many citizens who inhabited the Soul Society would feel -- something was off. Like an elephant in the room, the looming presence of The Demon God unnerved the thoughts of numerous individuals in the Soul Society; but they could not fully put together what it was. Even those whom peered but a glance to his identity yielded great trouble in recalling just what they saw outside of a void of -- darkness.

Indeed, Deveta was but an enigma even in his summoning to the material realm. And being that he was a transcendent being so detached from this realm, it all played in his favor towards savoring the taste of this -- wonderful -- creature. Placing his pale hand upon the shadows of his chest, Deveta kneeled against the ground by Iriko's feet, leaned in close and bestowed upon Iriko -- a kiss. Tasting his warmth for himself, the divine menace yearned to sample just what made his heart flicker back to life. So as their lips caressed, the gentle vomiting of a dozen snakes released themselves from The Godlings mouth and eased themselves into Iriko's body.

Once inside of the Shinigami's body? They'd nibble, bite and slither around his insides as The Demon God embraced his insides and let out a raspy cackle. Moving his face away from Iriko's, a frigid chill eased down his spine as he experianced just what Khala felt in her lustful feelings for the male. To break through The Goddess's delusions -- took a grand individual capable of great love. It sicked him, yet fascinated the deity as he was hard-pressed to obliterate his brothers barren land that was the Soul Society. Yet, imagery of Iriko and Khala would not leave his heart and these visions proved to be potent enough to stop the Demon God from doing a single thing to pull the trigger.

Through Iriko's will and carried out by Khala's heart, the Demon God was all but powerless to lift a single finger against this land. Even in her slumber, The Heart of The Demon God was doing her damnedest to prevent this catsophere from laying to waste with the love that spewed into her from The Dragon Crow. It was almost too embarrassing to take -- being held back by two -- weaklings. Holding his right hand within his face, a sinister laugh echoed out of his mouth as such a fate had befallen him. He was -- too careless -- with his heart and it had affected him on a fundamental level.

It made no sense as to why a chaotic creature like his own heart would sacrifice herself to save that pitiful specimen. Objectively, he could comprehend everything that had lead up to this point as he was intact with her memories prior to her hibernation. Emotionally? This turn of events happened to be completely and utterly incomprehensible to the god. He'd never understand the ways of mortal-men entirely, nor their trivial plights. So perhaps this was the reason he took curiosity upon them despite the pair being so -- weak -- compared to him. Observing Khala rest in the chest of Iriko made Deveta chuckle; as they both seemed to frail that they belong with each other almost.

With enough of Khala's influence within the shinigami to sustain his existence, The Demon God saw fit to reclaim what was his. So as he placed his right hand to Khala's side, he'd envelop her within a blackened sphere as the gateway to hell tore open in the space behind him; letting loose a damning boom throughout the area as the space of the First District became tainted with satanic toxins. Exhaling a soft sigh that brought the Seireitei to a winter chill, Deveta gave one last wavering glance at Iriko before turning his attention to the skies and chuckling at a familiar presence in the air. While The Goddess was only capable of sensing but a sliver of its embodiment, Deveta knew that a fraction of the Soul King was alive and well from this cataclysmic showdown.

Much in the same way that Khala Asthavon was born from the strife between The Demon Queen and The Truth itself, there was no doubt in the divine wisdom of Deveta that something had awakened here. If he himself was brought back from the brink of imprisonment within the lowest circle of Hell from this conflict, then he knew within his gut another "godling" had came to power here. So needing no words, he'd expel all of his feelings in the air for that creature to perceive, decipher and digest in due time; even leaving his sentiments to The Slug Shinigami below him. He'd even be so luckily as to have the scenery of Khala's "love" recall in his mind whenever the contorted soul of The Captain Commander arisen back to the world of consciousness.

Nevertheless, the entire Soul Society would soon be made aware of The Demon God's existence. For in the simple unleash of his energy, a wide word and image would appear in their heads:

"DEVETA LIVES"

Following that, an image of Khala and Deveta standing beside each other, a sinister chuckle bellowed throughout the Soul Society as the Demonic Forces started falling back into Hell and Demon World to reclaim their new home. Most of their objectives were met. Their Demonic God was resurrected, so one of the major milestones of The Demon Race had been achieved. Along with the the gates of Hell being shattered, a new terrority was claimed and integrated into demon world. WIth its influence, the Demon race gained a major evolution in their power and the unveiling of a new sub-race that lay behind its walls. Through the influence of Deveta's Heart, half of the soul cycle was in control of demon's and most spirits whom died from this point had an equal chance of ending up in Hell, Khala's Nirvana, the purgatory that is the Soul Society or reincarnation.

And the strawberry on the cake had been putting the Soul Society and Gotei Thirteen itself to the brink of destruction. It showed the muscle of the Demon Race and that they weren't a group to be trifled with. As through their gods mercy, the only reason they stand now is out of restraint. This sensation was felt all throughout the lands and would replay itself as the remaining forces of the Shadow Throne ascended back with their God to the abyss of Demon World to regroup, analyze and go over the war. Perhaps through the interactions with The Shadow Throne and The New Captain Commander -- relations between Demon and Shinigami alike could improve -- but today would not be that day.

Both sides needed to lick their wounds and it was time for them all to bid adieu to this long-drawn out play. The Soul Society and their God had as much of an arduous process to deal as the Demon's did with putting the final touches in their satanic land. So in one final burst of static, Khala and Deveta faded back to their home within the 666th Layer of Hell; going forth to accelerate the recovery of The Demon God's Heart in the Castle of Causality.

And in that motion-- this war -- was finally over.

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:47 am

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: Two Steps From Hell - Song: Into Darkness

The hellish atmosphere was filled with the ambience of a deep bass boom, as if the entire space of the Seireitei had shook with one synchronous will. It in itself was not worth the note, though it would mark the coming of another figure into this already chaotic landscape. She was a sharp contraire, her vibrant blue hair rich against the red-orange hue of the air after the flames of a dying star had washed over the land. Her outfit was also out of place, both black and white but no shade in between. One interesting detail about her was that not a splash of strife was apparent in her features, as though she had not just come away from glorious fight against all odds; to be honest, she hadn't. She had barely begun to dip into the boundless pool of her power before her enemies had either fallen flat or scurried off with little to no effort on her part. Oh so gaudy and flashy may her entrance have been, though it was not intentional; rather, the ostentatiousness came from the aura of Esper that surrounded her, drowning the heat away from her form with the density it possessed at this point. She was like a star herself, breathing this intense Esper energy into the area at a shocking pace, like light being cast from her form. Just by her mere presence would her radiant energy swarm, without any such direction by the woman herself. This was the arrival of Nozomi Sumashuu, the First Quincy, brimming with the charge from the fight recently past. It was an odd reversal of the typical altercation, since logically the longer the fight went on the more exhausted and weaker the combatants became. This little woman defied that rule, starting off weak, but being able to rival even the deities above, once she hit a point of critical mass. This was that very effect, enacted.

She strode upon the air as a Quincy wood, using energy as a solid platform. Each time she would take a step the platform would extend before her to keep her afloat, while the back end would dissolve and reassimilate into the greater mass of Esper around her. She did not have to walk far, having initially appeared close to the heart of the conflict. The climax had already elapsed by now, and now the action was steadily declining; Nozomi understood that well enough, even heard of the ceasefire being enacted. The end of the war had approached, but Nozomi's matters related not to the war. Her matters concerned the difficulty through which her own supposed ally had put her through in making her have to reappear on the soiled lands of the Seireitei. Clearly, there was a lack of communication between them, and the Quincy would have to set that right. Her pitch black eyes moved and yet did not move, the reality imperceptible either way. She saw the perpetrator, Khala Asthavon, curled up against the chest of her former opponent only moments ago. It was honestly strange to see this occurring, to see someone lowering themselves this far below primal emotion when it was previously figured that they had been above it. The Demon race was an odd one for sure, and Nozomi was the least educated of their culture among any others—she simply hadn't versed herself in their realms long enough in her past. Still, to witness this was akin to witnessing an atrocity, as the affection was one-sided and perverse; doing as she would with the unconscious form of the Shinigami. It was nothing Nozomi could ever condone, but it was also not her matter.

Another still stood, the man who had newly abandoned his post of Captain Commander to—in Nozomi's perception—rebel against responsibility to do whatever the fuck he wants; consequences be damned. She had no nice things to comment on the behalf of Tsubasa. He had seemed to be taking a hold of his role in the Soul Society well, but in the end had never truly accomplished anything. And when hell came a-knocking on his door, he had proven not to be able to handle it, and abandoned the Shinigami in their time of dire need. Nozomi's eyes beheld his new form, brimming with a new power not born of the Shinigami within him; something had surpassed his Shikokai and corrupted him, and now he looked like the very creatures that he was fighting against only moments ago. This sight, along with the tainted love of Khala and Iriko, were despicable enough to make a person sick. If it were not for Nozomi's sheer willpower, it would make her nauseous. Again, though, none of this was really her business, and as it did not concern her, she would make no comments. To reiterate, she was here to claim what Khala had attempted to take from her. No, it was not the corpse of the forlorn body of the fallen Kenpachi woman, but for the weapon she carried on her side. The singular reason for abducting the entire body was to prevent the casualty of such a significant woman in the wake of the supernova's plasma. It would have decimated her defenseless body without anything to intervene, and Khala failed to realize that. Considering her actions, there was an intent to protect her body, yet without Nozomi's move being made, she probably wouldn't have even realized it.

The fact that Unohana's body now lie in the tattered remains of the fourth division barracks was of no consequence. The woman's sword, though, would no longer be on her person... Nozomi now stood straight, her shadow casting over the cozy couple of Khala and Iriko. If the Demon's progenitor would deign to lift her gaze from the haven of the Shinigami's bosom, she catch the sight of a inky black tear falling down onto his arm, and another coursing past him towards the scorched ground. Streams of this strange jet liquid were streaming down Nozomi's cheek from the lower lids of her eyes. She was not crying; this was merely the sign of her Omnidou in its true form. It was easier to think of the black tears as residue from the use of their great powers, like the exhaust from a gas-powered car or the exhalation of breath from a human being. It served no purpose by itself, but it was necessary to expel the waste from her eyes. In one hand, her right, the familiar blade of the Kenpachi was grasped; in the other, Nozomi's own Copy Sword was possessed. In a very deliberate motion, she tapped the two weapons together with a light metallic chink. The Copy Sword, Ahmt Alles, would take up the form of Minazuki in perfect replication, morphing colors and shapes until there was no distinction between the two. She held the mimicked weapon up in the air, and thus had explained to Khala her intent without needing to utter a word. Yet she still spoke, feeling the need to. ''With your actions today, I do not believe you have a right to act so suddenly virtuous, especially as you were seconds away from incinerating the body yourself—no actions were made to protect the body from your attack.

Nonetheless, I'm sure we're both content that Unohana's body is resting safely now, I never really wanted it. I merely wanted her weapon, as I am a collector of fine instruments such as these.''
With that statement, she dropped Unohana's weapon from her side to let it cascade unceremoniously down toward the ground like the discarded waste of her eyes. Once the mimicry took place, there was no longer a need for Nozomi to hold on the weapon—she did not steal, she borrowed. Speaking of such matters, she would turn away from Khala and fling something from her arm without warning. A sharp sword-like weapon was hurled in Tsubasa's direction like it was a throwing knife, spinning like a disk the whole way. The weapon would fly right past the man without touching him, though there were no such things as inaccuracies in Nozomi's aim. The weapon in question, would shatter against the debris far past him, as easy as though it were glass. It wouldn't take long for the former Captain Commander to discern that the projectile had been his poor replica of Yamamato's famous Zanpakutō, utilized against her to keep her from adding it to her collection. The look on the Quincy's face was imperceptible, though it didn't take a genius to discover that she was unhappy with the interference. After that tense exchange was made, Nozomi would turn back to Khala. ''By the way, you can use my name, Khala.''

That's about when the show was stolen: The skies turned black and the spiritual world would be silenced by the appearance of a being Nozomi had never seen before. However, he reeked of such power that it was gross, like the pungent smell of a skunk. This was the Quincy's cue to step back, not desiring to interfere or even so much as interact with the being. Oh, her eyes analyzed him as they were wont to do, but that was as far as it went. There wasn't much to gleam off this character except for the absurd scale of power he seemed to possess. Nozomi would stick around for historical purposes, mostly, but after all was said and done she would simply leave. She'd rather the demon who titled himself Deveta did not notice her, despite the preposterous wish that was. There was just something about him that put her off, beyond what she had seen from Khala and Tsubasa, and he did not even need to do anything. She was still, her dark tears still falling and her blue hair swaying softly in the dead wind; the silent spectator...

Template By: [THEFROST]

First District - The Pale Rider's Doorstep - Page 2 Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum