Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A day off [open] Left_bar_bleue0/0A day off [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A day off [open] Empty A day off [open]

Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:48 pm
Nickcca earnd a day off form SS atfer doing to much paper work even he hated doing it he walking in city in his gigai waering a shiut apcet for the jacket was open he waering no shirt as per useal he sucking on a lolley pop. " Man I an not been here for yaers since will the fight with aizen even i was not aollew to go i did anyways no still know the hidden fight between me and Wonderer. This was a small town and now look teaming with life but there always somethign this palce that seems wroung alomost like ....nah i most likely thinking to much." He then took the lolly pop out of his lip and licked it a little looking around on what to do thinking mayeb he sould some shoping he did want to get some new games and with that maybe hopefully something esle to do.

Nickcca for some loved but hated this place aswell it like he can't remenber what happened to that battle it was wired every time he here it like he still being wacthed even now or somerthing really bad was going. He tought if Wonderer really dead he knew he other side that when he fliped but why him and puppet his other personaily can't remenber the battle at all this trouble alot. " ummm no it not why i am here i wanna look into some out battle see if still cule atfer 400 yaers ago to see if wonderer is really dead I must look into without anyone knowing."
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

A day off [open] Empty Re: A day off [open]

Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Rust

A Hell Butterfly was in the area. The moment the senkaimon was created to allow Nickcca passage onto earth, Rust was aware. He didn't know how (maybe it had something to do with being bitten by a Hell Butterfly when he wa 11) but he just knew. Excusing himself ever so politely with a bow and tip of his tophat, Rust ran from the card table he had been playing at. He wanted to see another Hell Butterfly, and maybe figure out a way to use his abilities for something else. His shoes scuffed the sidewalk as he ran down the street, not a trace of perspiration his face despite sprinting four blocks, his gloved hands were held in tight fists by his side, pumping to help increase his velocity. I'll find you.... Hell Butterfly. He thought to himself, as a butterfly imprint formed on his arm under his sleeve.Wriggling, his sleeve rippled before a large black butterfly crawled out and took flight beside him. Soon, he had 12 butterflies floating around him, keeping pace. The dark purple glow that the butterflies held covered him as well, all in all creating a very eerie scene. Skidding down an alleyway, he hopped a trash can to grab onto a large fence. Hand over hand, he flipped over it and continued sprinting. Finally arriving to where Nickcca was, he kept to the shadows, watching closely with perfect stealth and grace. A butterfly floated calmly out of' the alleyway before him, it's papery wings bouncing over air paths. This would be his scout. The remaining 11 landed on him, pressing tight against his body so they appeared to be part of his clothing. Waiting for his butterfly to gain information on this shinigami, another butterfly peeled itself from his body and began searching for the Hell Butterfly in vain. It would have gone by now.

Last edited by Urufu on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 pm
Nickcca wlaks on he loo karound see if anyone follewed him since hs bother about sinceing spiral engey he know most won't follew and start on a seven foot tall person atfer qiute a few mile of walking he stop at old werehouse not been use in yaer and look excely where he had his battle with Wonderer. He went in and looked around the place the zanputko marks still look fresh from 400 yaers ago not even all battle still looked fresh this confused Nickcca alot. " Stange all the eivdince form the battle gone now even the hole tought the roof resh why no one spoted this at all look i need to inatigve but i need to call someone." He did not want to but loo kthe trufth might have come he then hread a vioce which confused him even more it was puppets his other side it was Wonderer vioce he know that icey vioce anywhere.

"Hello Nickcca boy how you been i left everything to how it was even to blood staplers there even still that no came they say it hunted but you know it not that resaon is it boy ....but you still nout why." The vioce echo in the were houre like almost like a gothly way with his icey cold vioce that make anyone run from this place Nickcca then knew something was his readyed his himslef incase he may need to get of his giai body.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:41 pm
Rust

It appeared Nickcca had not seen or noticed the butterfly. As he left, the creature followed. It’s dark wings were quite attracting in appearance, especially in the middle of the day. Rust found it odd there was no speculation on the creature. Perhaps he had not noticed it was a being emitting (or rather, made purely from his) reishi. Slinking out of the shadows, he began following the man. Keeping a few meters behind him, he kept his passive smile on his face, and made it appear as if he were just walking normally. What he really needed was a cane, then he could TRULY pimp. Hmm… Pimping.. Perhaps he should look into that as a future career.

Oh, the man had stopped at a building. Sending another butterfly to tail him, he waited outside patiently, sitting on a convenient bench. It Didn’t take long for the butterfly to return with what was said to Nickcca. Laughing in hysterics, he decided he would go and try to scam the poor bastard. Approaching him after a brief stint through the door until he got to his position, he introduced himself. ”Hello, My name is Rust. It is a pleasure to meet you.” Bowing and flipping his hat over like a true gentlemen, he smiled warmly at Nickcca.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Nickcca sighs and looked at Rust he wonderter if steert wise rats and did stuff to get poepel menoey or somethign but he had a warm maybe the kid not all that bad but this might not be safe for him. He trun around and look at lad agian made sure this lad was behind him jsut incase Wonderer does trun up in his hreat his faer are cofirmed he is alive somethign about the connets them together like a gateway to his and Nickcca heart this does not look good. " Kid im sorry im sound rude if gonna stick stay behind also may do anythig about sinince oh by the way if get volinet i suggest you run as far away as possbile i mean it kid ok." Maybe this not a good idea he a took a step forward this the there iamges of ghoat of Nickcca and Wodnerer fighting from four hunread yaers ago you evert injury they made on each other it inreacted like it was real.

Agian this more poof he alive to him he know it if battle are reaction as ghost he wath some part of own fight he does not remenber he cash itno walls slash that desyored most of the where house. Could been the that frince that it leaft a petianet sacr this some tick Wodnerer cooked up he look at the kid and point at it he know he can see them and blinks. " I know you see that tell me what think is going atfer iamges ghost go on give it a best opeian."
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:16 pm
Rust

Immediately, Rust was taken back. He was not a kid. For human standards, he was of a respectable age. His smile slowly faded in sincerity, and while it was still on his face, it meant nothing. It was a blank mask. "Oh, don't worry about me. I can hold my own." He said slowly, his voice a rhythmic mask of it's own. Still slightly ticked, a small butterfly formed on his neck, resting there casually. He would use it to silence the pest that was Nickcca if he annoyed him too greatly. Finding a large crate, he walked over to it slowly. Flipping the tails of his coat behind him, he sat on it serenely. "The after images? Why, nothing more then memorials to the dead." He said calmly, more butterflies forming under his sleeves, flying out slowly from his cuffs. They were simply there to look around; they were scout butterflies, and they did their job well. Releasing them into the room, they studied everything, occasionally bringing Rust back snippets of Information.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum