Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in not so paradise

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm
Heero looked at her noticing her horns and shrugging it really didn't bother him at all in fact he thought they gave her a cute appearance but she was not about to hear that from him anytime soon. He came out of his daze when he heard her respond to the question he had asked her. -"Nephilim" she stated quietly. "Malicia, Nephilim." Heero smiled slightly. "That is probably one of the prettiest names I have ever heard."He smiled slightly again before looking her in the eyes. "My names is Heero, Heero Hajime." He paused "I'm the Fuku-Taicho of squad 3." He bowed as much as he could from his sitting position though enough to where he wouldn't start bleeding again. He had noticed from the begging that she was an arrancar and from his study's in the archives he had also noticed that she was once the cero espada of Hueco Mundo. This honestly really didn't bother him at all. Nor did she scare him in the least. "The reason I attacked you is because you were teasing me." He paused "That is all the females around here do is tease and abuse me for there own purposes." the smile fade from his face to a slight frown. He sighed before continuing "I was tired of being teased I attacked you cause of that reason alone!" He stopped speaking before resting his elbow on one knee and resting his chin on that hand. "Do you understand why I did what I did now?" He asked her watching her every movement and observing her body language. He was trying to figure her out and it was bother him that he could not. "So why did you decide to mess with me out of all the people in the Soul Society why me?" He asked her inquisitively. "Oh by the way thank you for helping me." He turned red slightly as he looked her over more studying her.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day in not so paradise

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Archived. PM a Staff Member if you want this returned.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:53 am

Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Another day in not so paradise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:28 pm

2013 Rebuild
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum